Willy Gets His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

"God that's fuckin' tight," he sighed as he drove forward forcing it deeper inside. He couldn't believe it, he expected her to object, but instead she just moaned and even gave her ass a little wiggle to assist him in his efforts. Slowly he drew it back before driving it back into her, "ooh fuck, fuck, fuck!" He groaned as he felt the tightness constricting his cock like it had never been before. He raised himself up on his hands and looked down between them...what a sight!

"Ooh I said you were a dirty fuckin' bitch," he whispered through gritted teeth as he watched his cock sliding in and out of her lovely asshole. He quickly built up speed and was soon ramming it roughly into her driving it up to the hilt and squashing his balls against her firm round cheeks. He couldn't believe he was fucking her in the ass...and the dirty bitch was letting him! He couldn't take his eyes off the action the sight of his cock buried deep in her lovely ass was something he never even dared imagine. Grunting and groaning like a pig he fucked her harder and harder slamming against those lusty cheeks as if his life depended on it. At the same time she arched her back further in a gesture that told him she was actually enjoying it.

"Fuck yes, yes, oh fuck yes," he went on as he felt his balls tighten once more. "Fuckin' take it you bitch, oh yes take it in the fuckin' ass!" At that moment he felt the unmistakable torrent surging up through his shaft and instantly flood into her. With sweat dripping from his forehead he rammed her ass over and over expelling load after load of his thick creamy seed. It was all too much and the spotty 18 year old fell exhausted onto her back sucking her slender exposed neck into his mouth like a vampire. "Mmmmm, mmmmmm," he moaned as he slobbered all over it while gently spewing the final globs of sperm into her tight ravaged asshole.

Soon he had squeezed the final drops from his spent sack and the dirty sweaty little creep rolled off her. He was absolutely exhausted but time was getting on and he didn't know how long she would remain under the hypnotic trance. So without wanting to push his luck any further he climbed off the bed and lazily dressed himself. He told her to get into the bed and curl up as if asleep. Then he once more gave her the same instructions as before and then told her to count slowly back from 20 before making a hasty exit...

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers