Willy Gets His Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

"Ooh you dirty bitch," he whispered, thrilled and surprised that she wore such things under her clothes. His mouth trembled and saliva pooled in his bottom lip as instinctively he pressed his face against the lace covered mound of her pussy. "Oooh fuck yeah," he hissed as his nose sank into the softness and his mouth opened against it. No longer with a thought or care for any consequences his tongue pressed the skimpy black panties into the folds of her sweetly scented pussy. A stream of saliva dribbled from his bottom lip forming a puddle on the floor as again his grubby sweaty little hands crept around behind her and took a hold of her lovely ripe ass cheeks giving them a firm squeeze. The spotty faced geek was in a complete daze as he started to massage them in his palms, they felt incredible as he began to lick and slobber all over her panty covered pussy.

He was shaking like a leaf and his eyes rolled around in his head as if he was on drugs as he rubbed his dirty spotty face all over the front of Miss Poole's expensive lace panties. Sinking his fingers into her glorious buttocks he began to sigh and groan as he became more and more intoxicated by her. It was then that he looked up only to see her beautiful face obscured by something even more beautiful...those incredibly huge knockers!

"Oh God!" Willy gasped, his eyes again widened as he moved his head back from the region of her crotch to get a better look. Her fine black lace panties were now wet with his slobber and the snotty little creep dribbled saliva on the floor as he gazed up at the magnificent pair.

"U..." Willy had to clear his throat as his voice vanished for a moment, "u...unbutton your blouse..."

In a state of utter disbelief he sat back and watched as the busty teacher reached up and one by one began to release the buttons. His stinky little cock was raging in his pants, an almost constant trickle of wet slime soaking into them as she revealed more and more to his hungry gaze. First the top of her cleavage came into view, then her full cleavage, and then he watched in complete awe as the blouse gave way and her huge tits encased in the sexiest black lace half-cup bra burst forth into view.

In an almost trance-like state Willy rose to his feet, his stare locked on the mouth-watering target before him. Tears welled in his eyes as he found himself face to face with an image he never in his wildest dreams thought he would ever see. His trembling sweaty hands reached towards them and he let out a groan as his finger-tips made contact with the beautiful overflowing bra. Tentatively he fumbled over it feeling the exquisite detail of the lace pattern. Nothing was going to stop him now and in a single move he spread his fingers wide and took a lovely big tit in each hand and just stood there holding them for a few moments. This was a first for Willy and having only ever dreamt of touching a pair before he was thrilled at just how firm they were as he gently squeezed them. With a look of complete stunned amazement all over his ugly spot covered face he slowly began to massage them his excitement beyond compare as he groped and kneaded them all over with his clammy hands.

He was in such an unbelievable state of cock stiffening excitement more than he had ever been. This was all he had ever wanted as he instinctively moved his face towards hers. "K...kiss me," he whispered. Doing as she was instructed the voluptuous English teacher parted those full soft pouting lips that he had long imagined kissing and gently she placed them over his. With his voice muffled by their embrace the perverted geek let out a long groan as he felt her tongue enter his mouth and entwine with his.

With sweat now breaking out all over his face he hungrily wrapped his tongue around hers as his hands explored those incredible tits fondling groping and squeezing them all over. His mind was in a whirl he knew she had big tits but in his hands they felt huge, and so heavy! Instinctively he ground himself against her, his erection digging into the top of her thigh as he molested her with an ever increasing desperation. He could feel the almost unbearable throbbing of his cock in his pants and he knew he was fast approaching the point of no return. As much as he wanted this moment to last forever he knew it would soon no longer be in his control. His balls were tight and swollen and the constant seepage into his now sticky underpants was becoming unstoppable. He would have to do something now whether he wanted to or not.

For her part Miss Poole was still completely hypnotised, although at the same time in her dream-like state she was sort of aware of what was going on. But as far as she was concerned it was like a continuation of the erotic dream involving Willy she had had last night. Of course in dreams nobody is in control of what happens and we all naturally do things we wouldn't normally do. This is why in this alternate state of consciousness she couldn't help herself from becoming involved in the excitement and kind of enjoying it!

With his hands roaming all over the lovely teachers incredible curves the rampant little pervert knew he had to do something quick otherwise there was going to be an accident in his pants and he will have wasted this golden opportunity.

"Q...quick, b...bend over!" Willy ordered as he turned her to face the desk next to them. "Oh f...f...fuck, oh f...fuck me," he stammered as he watched her bend over before him her skirt up around her waist. Presented with this incredible sight he couldn't wait a moment longer, no matter how much he wanted this to last the urgency of the situation was spiralling out of control. Quickly he unfastened his trousers and together with his underpants thrust them down below his knees. He looked down to see his stiff pulsating cock twitching and jerking in front of him with copious amounts of pre-cum dribbling from its swollen purple head. The spotty geek thought he might collapse as he placed his sweaty hands on her smooth ripe derriere. It felt so good as he circled his palms around each of her cheeks before giving them a nice hard squeeze. "Oh God yes, yes, yes," he sighed still unable to believe what was happening. Without a moment to lose he lifted the crotch of her little black lace panties from between her legs and pulled it across her left cheek. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he whispered as her sweet moist pussy was finally exposed to his lustful gaze.

There was no time to hang around, it was now or never. With saliva now dribbling from his gaping mouth the inexperienced little pervert lined his stiff swollen knob up with its target. He let out a groan of pleasure as he held the base of his throbbing cock and gently rubbed the purple bell-end up and down against her soft moist lips gently teasing them apart.

He looked her over, what an incredible sight for a sex starved 18 year old virgin to see. With her stocking clad legs slightly apart and her ass in the air Willy released his grip on his cock and grabbed her by the hips. "OH FUCK YES, YES, YES!!" He cried out as with one swift move he simultaneously pulled her back and thrust himself forward as in an instant his cock slammed straight up inside her.

"FUUUUCK! UUURGH F...FUCK YES, UH G...GOD YES!" He cried.

It felt like nothing on this earth as her tight wet cunt engulfed his unbearably hard throbbing cock holding it with a firm grip along its entire length. Already he could feel he was starting to cum and in desperation he drew back and slammed into her again. Gripping her hips tightly he watched himself draw out of her before the almost vice-like grip of her wet pussy seemed to suck him back in. He was overwhelmed and tears welled in his eyes as he gave in to the inevitable. He started ramming into her over and over faster and faster the sight of his cock plundering her beautiful cunt was just out of this world. Willy couldn't believe it as he felt her juices trickling down over his balls as he pounded away driving himself in as deeply as he could go. She was clearly enjoying it in her dream-like state as unbelievably he noticed her rotate her ass against him. This was it the voluptuous Miss Poole looked just like he had imagined her so many times, bent over the desk before him like a porn star. This was his dream come true and he could hold out no longer.

Suddenly he felt a massive surge release from his overflowing balls and power up through his painfully hard shaft. "FUCK YES TAKE IT, OH GOD YES TAKE IT YOU BITCH FUCKING TAKE IT!" He cried excitedly as in an instant he felt a huge deluge of his dirty stinking spunk flooding into her. Puffing and panting he gripped her tight as he dumped load after massive load of his thick creamy sperm deep inside that lovely tight wet pussy. "Yes, oh fuck yes, yes, yes," he groaned as his filthy clammy hands roamed all over her luscious body while the seemingly endless torrent of spunk continued to pump from his relieved cock.

Feeling like he might collapse he placed his hands either side of her on the desk for support. Holding himself up he ground himself around as deep inside her as he could ridding his exhausted balls of every final drop of their heavy burdensome load. After a minute or so he let out a long sigh as he stepped back and his partially deflated cock slithered from her still tightly gripping pussy. At the same time he heard somebody try the door. With a quick look at his watch Willy realised it had to be the cleaners coming round, thankfully the door was locked and they couldn't get in, but he knew they'd be back.

"Straighten your clothing," he ordered the busty teacher in something of a panic. She did as she was told as the spotty geek pulled his trousers and underpants back up and straightened his own clothing. Willy couldn't resist touching her up one last time as he guided her over to her desk at the front of the class. He told her to sit down and just as he was about to give her the instructions for coming out of her trance he remembered something. He dove into her bag and pulled out her phone quickly he found her number and logged it into his contacts before shoving it back in her bag. He then told her to fold her arms on the desk and rest her head on them as if asleep. He then instructed her to slowly count back from twenty and when she reached one she would wake up and thinking she must have fallen asleep, remember nothing. If she thought she remembered something then she would assume it was all just part of a dream she had had.

With that she started counting, "twenty...nineteen...eighteen..." Willy wasted no time hanging around and quickly unlocked the door and left.

As he hurried home he had no idea if he had completely gotten away with it, but as everything had happened just as the old man said it would then he could see no reason why not.

Willy spent the entire night with his cock in his hand recounting what had happened. With plans for the following day he wanted to save himself and so all he did was gently tease himself, coming to the brink and then stopping, something he had mastered quite well. As he thought he realised all the things he hadn't done...like getting her tits out and seeing them naked. But then things were all rather rushed and when someone knocked on the door he knew he had to finish up rather quickly. Not that he was disappointed after all he had just had an experience that any lad of his age would give their right arm for. The only trouble was rather than being satisfied he now had the taste and was left feeling desperate for more. He did smile to himself however as it dawned on him that he was now no longer a virgin...he had actually fucked someone. Not just someone, but the cock hardening wank-fest that is the legendary Miss Poole! The sexiest piece of ass he had ever seen, and as he thought he realised something else that made him smile. Right now as he lay there in his room copious amounts of his dirty thick spunk was swimming around deep inside her...and the cock teasing bitch had no idea!

It had been a long night and one that Willy had spent debating his next move. He had a plan but was still worried about all the serious trouble he could get into if things went wrong. But despite all that he knew deep down the temptation was just too overwhelming, there was no way he could resist sampling the unbelievable delights of Miss Poole's incredible curves one more time. So with an extra spring in his step Willy was up and out of the house by just after 7am. This was unheard of for the lazy spot encrusted 18 year old, but then this wasn't a normal day. Instead of going to school he headed for Miss Poole's house. He knew exactly where it was because the sneaky little pervert had followed her home on more than one occasion.

Trying to look as unsuspicious as possible he casually wandered by it several times keeping a careful eye out. Then as he approached the top of the road and turned to come back down he saw what he was waiting for, her muscle-bound meathead boyfriend coming out and getting into his flash sports car and heading off to work. She was now alone in the house and Willy knew it. Without a moment to lose the little creep quickly pulled out his mobile phone and rang her. The first time it went over to the answer phone. "Shit!" Willy snapped as he hit the red button and hung up. He waited a moment before ringing it again, a nervous few seconds passed before his heart leapt into his mouth as he heard her voice...

"Hello?"

"Aar..." Willy's throat had dried and momentarily he couldn't speak. He coughed and quickly cleared it as he again heard her speak.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Aardvark!" Willy blurted out loud and clear. There was a silence on the other end, he had no idea whether it had worked or not. Quickly he had to think of some way of finding out. "G...go to your front door and open it." He couldn't think what else to do, and as he wondered what was happening he felt a sudden rush of excitement as the front door opened. He still needed to be sure and so he told her, "right close it again," and with that the door closed.

He hadn't seen her but his confidence was growing fast as he gave her more instructions. "Now you're suddenly feeling very horny, you can feel yourself becoming wet between the legs, you want to go and change into something incredibly sexy." The dirty little chancer had no idea what she was wearing now but he figured he may as well make the most of it as he told her to go and get changed. At the same time he couldn't quite believe what he had just said and held his breath a moment half expecting her to come back with a rather unfavourable response. But she didn't all he could hear was her breathing and what sounded like her walking up the stairs. Willy sucked on his top lip as he began to realise with some surprise things were going very much his way. Hurriedly he pulled a piece of paper from his pocket that he had scribbled some notes down on. "In a few minutes someone will knock on your door," he said reading from the piece of paper, "and when you open it all you will see is the man of your dreams standing there. You will find yourself instantly sexually attracted to him, you will want him more than any man you have ever seen. You will want to do anything for him and the desire to have sex with him will overwhelm you. You will not question your feelings as you will think it is all a dream."

With that the snotty little geek hung up and crossed the road to her house struggling somewhat with the erection in his trousers that he had been nursing since he woke up. He waited a few moments to compose himself and give her time to do as he had asked even though the stiffness of the cock in his pants was making him impatient. He paused a few seconds longer at the door before summoning up the courage and knocking hard. There was a few seconds wait before he heard the handle turn and the door slowly opened. Unsure what to expect Willy was a bag of nerves...but he needn't have worried.

She stood there in a full length white dressing gown and seemed to blush when she saw him. She asked him to come in and the greasy little 18 year old wasted no time in doing just that. As he stepped inside she closed the door behind him and gave him a look with those piercing green eyes that told him all he needed to know. What happened next would be imprinted on Willy's memory for evermore. He wondered for a moment if it was him that was dreaming as the beautiful Miss Poole untied her long gown and it slipped almost fluid-like over her generous curves down to the floor. The excited teenager just stood there open-mouthed as he got his first proper look at her. In the few minutes since his phone call she had done exactly as he had asked and changed into something sexy...very sexy!

With his gaping mouth salivating and his cock starting to twitch in his pants his eyes bulging drank in the vision before him. Her legs were sheathed in pure white stockings held up by pretty white lace suspenders trimmed with the tiniest pink ribbons tied in bows. She wore matching tiny white lace panties trimmed with the same tiny pink bows at the sides. He tried to speak but the words lodged in his throat as his gaze roamed upwards. The inward curve from her shapely hips to her slender waist and exposed tightly toned stomach had him reaching into his pocket to adjust his stifling underpants. But nothing prepared him for what came next, he felt his heart slamming in his chest as he stared wide eyed at the virtually transparent fine white baby-doll type nightie that she wore teasingly draped over her huge naked boobs. With spaghetti shoulder straps also trimmed with tiny pink bows the fine flimsy garment barely covered them. The spotty 18 year old couldn't believe what he was seeing, her freely swaying knockers were completely unsupported and yet despite their size they were so firm that they thrust out before her like two large ripe melons. He began to drool profusely he could see everything almost as clearly as if she had nothing on. Their full roundness a truly mouth-watering spectacle as were her nipples poking out against the fine white fabric like bullet shaped strawberries.

It was then that the busty English teacher took him by the hand and led him up the stairs. Despite the suggestion he had planted in her mind about her being sexually attracted to him the red faced nerd still couldn't help being surprised. But any concerns he had soon vanished as he climbed the stairs behind that gorgeous fit ass. His eyes were fixed on the tiny lace triangle of her thong panties emerging from between those gloriously rounded cheeks, cheeks that moved in seductively sensual unison with every step she took. Crossing the landing into the bedroom Willy followed like an expectant puppy dog. As they entered she turned to face him and before he could say a word she planted her soft pouting lips over his and kissed him passionately.

The nerdy geek wasted no time and slipped his hands up under her flimsy baby-doll. He let out a long groan as his fingers touched her naked breasts. She continued to kiss him seemingly oblivious or without a care as to where his hands were. He forced his slobbering tongue into her mouth and she quietly moaned as it entwined with hers. At the same time he spread his hands wide, one over each magnificent breast, and gave them a long slow squeeze.

"Oh fuck me," he sighed, his voice muffled by their joined mouths. Her tits felt simply incredible, he could not believe just how big and firm they were and the way they seemed to hover in front of her as if weightless truly defied belief. "Oh God yes, oh yes," he moaned as he mauled and groped them with his sweaty hands, squashing them together and sinking his fingers as deeply into them as he could. This was all he had ever dreamt of, all he had ever wanted, to take Miss Poole's magnificent naked knockers in his hands was the stuff of fantasies.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers