Wiring Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,430 Followers

"You sound like you wish she would wear sexier things."

"In private at least, yeah, I do. Why all the sudden interest in my wife?"

"Oh nothing in particular, just curious." She said as I finished connecting the last of the wires and screwing the face plate into the box.

"Before you go... take me from behind, please!" she asked as I crawled out from under her desk.

"In the ass?"

"No just the pussy. When we were in the bathroom I wanted you to just step up and push your dick into me so badly, I just want to feel how it would have been."

"Sure, why not?" I said as she turned around and bent over her desk. I aimed my still hard dick at her wet pussy and pushed into it. "So you wanted to be taken in there?" I asked.

"OH yes!" she panted as I stroked in and out of her pussy. "I wanted you to just step behind me and push your big fat dick into me and stroke it in me until you came."

"Oh... Kind of like this?" I asked her as I slapped my thighs against her firm ass.

"Oh yes! Soooo fucking good!" she moaned as I pounded into her so hard her whole desk shook.

"You wanted my cum in you?" I asked as I felt my cum boiling up in my balls.

"Oh yes. I wanted to feel your cum pumping into my hot cunt. I want to feel your hot juices leaking from me all day. I want to go home tonight and know that I'll leave a spot of your cum on my car seat and that I can stick my finger into my pussy and taste your juice all day while I jack my clit off thinking of your dick!"

"Ohhhhh" I groaned as I thought of her stuffing her fingers in her naked pussy with her feet propped up on her desk. My dick and body jerked as one as my cum shot into her, causing her to shudder and moan in pleasure.

"that's it baby... give it to me... Fill my hot fuck hole with your cum!" she panted as my dick shot spurt after spurt of cum into her. I had no idea I had any left, let alone as much as I had drained into her.

I flopped back into the chair, wasted, pulling her with me, leaving her sitting on my shrinking dick. I looked over and saw Angie standing at the window, gently teasing one of her tits through her half open blouse, her other hand clearly busy below the window sill.

"ohhhhh this office will never be the same." She said with a laugh, her fingers playing with my balls and her pussy.

"Neither will I." I answered. "If my wife doesn't cut it off for screwing around on her."

"We won't let that happen." She said with a grin.

"I don't know how, but I believe you'll try." I said with a smile as I patted her firm ass. "I better get some work done now."

"Ok." She said pulling off my dick, a flood of cum leaking down her legs.

"Thank you." She said with a smile as she pulled my head down and gave me a very long and sensuous kiss.

After making sure that I still had a set of tonsils in my throat, I dressed and picked up my stuff. Two offices left to go, but I think I had quite enough for one day.

"I think I'm going to need my underwear back." I said to Angie as I walked out to her desk.

"Hmmmm You do huh? Tell you what, I'll give them back if you promise to wear these." She said reaching onto her desk and picking up a tiny pair of men's silky bikini briefs.

"Why?"

"Simple... you're one hot stud as far as I'm concerned and I'd love to see you walk around in nothing but a pair of these."

"Tell you what. You all walk around all day in revealing outfits then I'll wear stuff that's just as revealing!" I said with a laugh, knowing that there was no way that was going to ever happen.

"Is that a promise?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, why not?" I answered "Is there a place I can leave my tools and stuff overnight? And I'd like to borrow the shower if you don't mind. I really can't go home smelling like sex and pussy."

"Sure. Why don't you leave it in the empty office?" Angie responded. "Let me give you a hand." She said, picking up a box of parts.

"Thanks." I said as I followed her to the empty office. We put everything down and she stepped up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving me a wet sensual kiss. I returned the kiss and slipped a hand under her skirt and teased her pussy with a finger.

"How about I help you with that shower?" She asked huskily.

"I'm not sure my dick can handle another round today." I answered quietly.

"Well, how about I just clean you up then?" She asked.

"Ok as long as it's only to wash me up." I answered.

She led me back to the bathroom where the shower was in use. "Oh well." I said turning to leave.

"Oh no. we can't let you go this way." Angie said as she pulled me back.

"Is that you Angie?" the voice from the shower called.

"Yeah. Mike needed a quick shower before he goes home."

"Really? Well, he's welcome to join me if he wants." The lady in the shower called.

"How bout both of us?" Angie called.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Good." Angie said as she quickly started pulling my shirt off. She had me naked in record time and then took her own clothes off, smiling at me and watching that I was looking at each part of her as it was uncovered. "Still horny though aren't you?"

"Hard not to be with naked women around me."

"Good." She said taking my hand and leading me to the shower stall. She opened the glass door revealing the person inside. She was a bit older and a touch heavier than Angie, with a pair of larger breasts, maybe a thirty eight D. "Diana, this is Mike."

"Hello." She said reaching out for my hand. She used it to pull me into the shower with her, Angie following behind. "I've heard all about you, and to be honest that little show you put on with Mary was pretty hot! It got me all hot and bothered so I had to come get some relief."

"I'm sorry." I said as Angie pressed her naked body against my back and started rubbing me with a soapy sponge.

"Nothing to apologize for. But I didn't quite get done, so if you want to finish what I started your welcome to."

"I'm afraid my dick isn't up to much more activity today."

"Oh that's ok. I hear your pretty good with your fingers, besides I don't think my husband would approve." She said as she moved up and put her arms around my neck. She pressed her large tits against my chest and moved them around smearing them with soap and rubbing the hard nipples into me. I reached down with one hand and around her back with the other. She stepped her feet apart to allow my fingers to find her pussy while my other hand stroked and squeezed her ass.

"Ohhhh yes. I like that, nice and gentle." She cooed while Angie put her hand to work playing with my dick, no doubt hoping to get it up one final time.

"How's that?" I asked, kissing her neck and nibbling her ear.

"ohhhh so good. I saw your big dick sliding in and out of Mary's pussy. It made me so hot! I wanted to be the one on the desk, that huge dick sliding in and out of me.

Much to my surprise, Angie had worked my dick to reasonable hardness, not nearly what it had been when I screwed Angie in Janet's office, but still hard enough enter someone.

"I have his dick all hard and slippery. Do you want him to push his fat dick into you?" Angie asked.

"I don't think I could do that." Diana said. "But I wish I had a nice fat dildo to put in there."

"I can fix that." Angie said from behind me. She gently pulled me away from Diana and sat me down in the chair in the stall. "Come on Diana, just think of it as a big fleshy dildo."

"I don't know if I can do that. I mean he might cum inside me."

"I promise, he won't do that." She said as she turned Diana around so her back was facing me. Angie knelt down in front of Diana and gently pushed her back until her legs were straddling mine. Holding my dick up and aiming it at Diana's pussy she coaxed her to sit back down on my shaft.

"Ohhhhh so good!" Diana moaned as she settled on me. "It's such a big hot dick."

I would have loved to see the front view of what was going on as Angie pulled one of my hands to Diana's tits while she moved her mouth to the other. "Oh god. Yes." Diana said breathlessly while Angie worked her fingers across her clit and sucked one of her big tits. We sat in the steamy water for several minutes before Diana moved her hands to my legs and lifted her ass off my lap. "Oh god yes." She said as she changed the position of her feet and started to slide up and down my shaft a few inches at a time. "He feels so good." She moaned as she rode me faster, Angie's fingers on her clit and my hands now on both of her tits, teasing and squeezing her large nipples.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped suddenly, slamming down on my dick and shuddering as her orgasm took her. Her whole body shook and trembled, jerking occasionally as Angie continued to stroke her clit.

"Oh enough enough." She panted as she stopped Angie's hand and mine from working her tits and pussy. She sat for a few moments longer while Angie stood up and backed under the cascade of water.

Diana stood up from my dick and turned to help me up. Angie took one and while Diana took the other, and they pulled me under the water and played and caressed me under the name of washing me.

We finally shut the water off and stepped out, the two ladies not allowing me to do anything as they dried my body and hair.

"Thank you!" Diana said quietly before giving me a quick kiss and disappearing out of the bathroom, wrapped in nothing but a towel.

"I think you gained a new fan." Angie said, sliding her naked body against mine. "Now, tomorrow, you promise to dress just as provocatively as I do?"

"No, I promised that if all of you wore revealing clothes, that I would wear something you provide that is equally revealing."

"Good!" she said with a quick kiss. "I just wanted to be sure."

"Why do I feel like I've been had?" I asked as she hugged me tight.

"Trust me, you haven't been had by all of us yet." She giggled as she released me and allowed me to dress while she did the same.

"See you tomorrow." I said as I headed out the door of the office space. "If you only knew." Angie said with a grin before the door closed.

As I walked through the shop, the girl behind the register smiled at me politely while I wondered just what it was that I had gotten myself into.

********

The next morning I arrived at nine, and was surprised to see the blinds of the store closed, but the open sign turned on. I walked up to the door and saw a printed sheet of paper taped to the inside of the door.

"All customers are cordially invited to recognize National Nude Day."

I wasn't sure what that exactly meant, and pondered it as I walked into the shop.

"Good morning sir." The girl at the checkout said politely as she stood topless behind the register. "There are chairs along the far wall if you care to take off your clothes." I stood staring at her firm round tits and hard nipples, until she walked around the counter and I realized that she was completely naked, the tiny blond curls of her pubic hair drawing my attention.

"Thanks." I said without taking my eyes from her sexy body. "But I need to get to work."

"In the back? Certainly. Have a good day!" She said cheerily as if she was as dressed as any other day.

"Hey Angie, did you know..." I started to ask as I stepped through the office door, stopping dead in my tracks at seeing Angie sitting topples in front of her computer.

"Mike!" She said cheerfully, getting up and walking around her desk to meet me. "I was afraid that you wouldn't come!" She said with a grin, the rest of her as naked as the top half. "As you can see, I'm completely naked, and you know what that means!"

"What?" I asked as she stepped up and started pulling my shirt out of my shorts.

"You promised to wear as revealing an outfit as we were, so that means you're going to have to be naked all day!" She said with a grin as she pushed my shirt up.

"You're all naked?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course! It's National Nude Day! The whole place always goes naked for it."

"And you of course knew this yesterday when you conned me into this deal?"

"Of course!" She said as she undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. "But I think you're going to be the star of the day. We usually don't get that many men back here and, well to be honest, your pretty hot looking." She said with a giggle as she knelt down and untied my boots.

"Good lord." I said quietly while I lifted my feet and let her finish stripping me.

"Much better." She said as she knelt in front of me, my dick starting to harden as I looked down at her naked form. She leaned forward and sucked my dick into her mouth, gently sucking and licking it for several seconds before releasing it. "Just something to remember me by. Never know when you might need a break." She said with a grin as she got up from the floor and stood in front of me. She pressed my now hard dick down slightly and stepped to me, allowing my dick to slide between her legs and against her already wet pussy. Her tits pressed into my chest as she wiggled her hips, working my dick along her slit while she lifted herself on her toes to bring her lips to mine. She kissed me sensuously for several seconds before she pulled back breathlessly, allowing my dick to slide from between her legs.

"If you decide you need to get fucked... remember where to find me." She said huskily as she walked back around her desk, my clothes in her hand. She stuffed them into a desk drawer with a smile and then sat down to go back to work.

I walked back to the empty office shaking my head and got ready to work. This was going to be interesting. I wasn't used to working naked, let alone around naked women.

I knocked and entered Janet's office after grabbing the things I needed to do her wire.

"HI. Can I do you now?" I asked her politely.

"Certainly." She said with a grin. "Let me clear my desk so we have some room to really get at it!"

"Um... I don't think... I mean..." I stumbled.

"It's ok. I was just teasing. To be honest I wasn't expecting you to come today, but I'm glad you did just the same. I owed you an apology for yesterday."

"Not necessary. It wasn't your fault. I guess I would have been upset if someone used my office to have sex in." I said as I started to get out the tools I needed to make the hole. She slid her chair back so I could crawl under.

"Well, that wasn't exactly the whole problem. Mary came out looking like the cat that ate the canary, and then Angie had you. It just seemed like everyone was getting a piece of you but me."

"I'm sorry." I said as I worked. "There was nothing personal in it."

"No...I suppose not." She said one leg propped up on the chair and the other on the floor, her curly blond hairs on display with her spreading pussy lips.

"Damn." I muttered as I climbed from under the desk.

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Huh? No, why?"

"Well, you just swore under your breath. I thought maybe something was wrong."

"Oh no. I'm sorry I didn't realize I'd said anything."

"So what was it you were thinking?"

I paused a moment. "I hope you don't think I'm being fresh or anything, but I was thinking that you are a lot more sexy looking today than you were yesterday."

"Oh thank you." She said blushing a bit. "I'm not used to being seen naked by men in general."

"And a stranger in specific?"

"Something like that."

"Well for what it's worth, you're a treat to any guy that gets to see you naked."

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

I picked up my box of wire and ladder and headed for the server room. I had no idea why I was flirting with her like that.

I went to work pulling the wire through the ceilings. Mary and Angie took every opportunity to walk by and stroke or play with my dick, keeping it perpetually hard, despite working. I finally made my way back to Janet's office and moved inside.

"I see you're back." She said sweetly.

"Yep. Won't be too long and I'll be done." I said as I climbed the ladder.

"Too bad. I was kind of enjoying seeing you up there naked."

"Oh. Thank you." I answered a bit sheepishly as I tossed the wire. I made my way across the room with Janet sitting in her chair watching everything I did. Finally it was down to pulling the wire out of the wall and installing the box and connectors. I crawled under the desk and lay down on my back to pull the wire out of the hole.

"I've been waiting for almost an hour for this." Janet said as I felt her hand close around my hard dick. She stroked it gently a few times before I felt wetness close around it. "ohhhhh yes." She whispered as I felt wet pressure sink around my hard dick. "So good. Now I know why Angie couldn't wait."

"Oh lord." I whispered as she slid slowly down my shaft. She was possibly the tightest pussy I had ever had on my dick, her tunnel squeezing me so snugly that I wasn't sure she was going to be able to get back off.

"Hmmmmm" she cooed as she slowly worked herself down, her round creamy ass resting on my legs. "God that feels good, but you have to promise not to cum inside me, ok?" She practically begged. I promise I won't leave you hanging, but don't come inside me."

"Ok." I grunted as she wiggled her ass around on me.

"Oh god." She whispered as she held onto the edge of the desk for balance and lifted herself up my shaft, stopping only when my head was just barely still inside her. "Ahhhhh" she sighed as she slid down my shaft again, this time a bit faster. "sooooo good." She cooed as she settled on my legs again. She lifted again and made the slide one more time. "Ohhhh that is so good. Please play with my tits." She begged me as she started the slow trip once again.

"How's this?" I asked as I cupped her firm breasts and squeezed and rolled her nipples.

"Ohhhh so very nice." She moaned as she slid down my shaft again. She repeated her trip up and down my shaft for almost five minutes before she stood up, allowing my dick to pop from her pussy.

"Ok." She said as she moved over me, crawling half under the desk so her pussy was pushed at my face. I felt her mouth close around my dick and gently slide up and down along with her hand. She lowered her pussy down until it was inches from my face.

I took the invitation and gently licked up between her lips, causing her to moan around my dick. I worked my tongue up and down her pussy, dragging her moisture out of her tunnel with my tongue and across her protruding clit.

"Hmmmm" she moaned around me again as I flicked her clit. She was clearly close to her climax, so I pushed a finger into her tight tunnel and stroked it in and out of her as I flicked her clit.

"Yes... that's it!" she whispered as she pulled her face from my dick. "OH god." She groaned as her body shuddered and shook, her pussy practically squirting her juices out at me. I continued to flick her clit and stroke my finger in and out of her, wishing it was my dick. She finally started to relax, her breathing coming in huge gasps of breath.

"Oh my god that felt good." She said as she crawled from over me. To my surprise she crawled out from under the desk and stood up. "Please... come sit in the chair."

"Ok." I said, not at all sure what was going on. I crawled out and sat in an armless swivel chair which she guided me to.

"Now close your eyes." She said quietly, gently stroking my body with a soft silky scarf. "Do you mind if I blind fold you?" she asked quietly as she played with my still hard dick with the silk.

"I don't know, what did you have in mind?" I replied, a bit unsure of what she was going to do.

"Ohhh I promise nothing I am going to do will hurt you." She said as she pressed her tits to the silk wrapped around my dick and then pulled the silk, causing it to slide pleasantly between her tits and my dick.

She really didn't strike me like the bondage type, but I agreed. She covered my eyes and then began to gently slide another piece of silk around my body. I felt the silk stroke my chest and legs and then my arms. The sensation was exquisite as the silk tickled my body, wrapping and unwrapping around my dick and arms and legs. I felt it loop and slide over my wrists, sliding this way and that on them both. I felt the silk tighten around my wrists, slowly drawing them down to my sides. I realized too late what she had in mind and had quite fully allowed myself to be trapped.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,430 Followers