Wiring Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very sensible attitude." She said as she started walking toward the rack of panties. "What do you prefer?" she asked as she pulled a few very delicate panties off the rack.

"Actually, most of them are pretty sexy." I replied, not at all sure how a woman selects panties.

"I suppose. How about these..." she said holding out a pair of powder blue micro bikini panties that looked to be a very delicate lace.

"I think they look fine."

"Now how can you tell until you put them on me?"

I looked for the two sales girls who were standing behind the racks watching me and giggling.

"Ok." I replied, taking the tiny bit of material from her. I knelt down and gently turned her around so I was behind her and helped her step into the panties. I slid them up her legs very slowly, stroking her legs as my fingers drug the material along. I pulled them up over her thin hips and then gently stroked her ass and pussy through the silky lace material. "I think you really need the matching bra." I told her quietly as I stood up behind her.

"Excellent Idea!" she said huskily as she stepped down the racks to find a matching bra. The cups were once again a silky smooth lace that seemed far too delicate to hold up any breasts. I slipped the loops over her arms and then reached around her body to gently cup her left breast while I covered it with the material. "Ohhhh" she whispered as I switched hands and covered her whole right breast with my left hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before withdrawing it and snapping the small clasp. I cupped both tits through the silky material , squeezing and playing with the firm fleshy globes for some time.

"I think this is too big. Maybe one size smaller." I whispered as I nibbled her ear and undid the clasp of the bra.

"Oh." She said breathlessly as I pulled the material off her body and reached to the rack for another. Once again I slid the material over her breasts, squeezing and teasing each tit before I covered it.

"Much nicer fit." I said as I played with both breasts with one hand and slid my other down to gently stroke her pussy. "Why don't we go look at how you look in it?" I suggested, gently pushing her toward a set of dressing rooms and floor length mirrors.

I stood her in front of a five section mirror and played with her tits and pussy so she could see herself being fondled. "Is this what you had in mind?" I whispered as I unclasped the bra and played with both of her once again bare tits.

"Oh yes." She moaned as my finger pushed her panty aside and slipped between her wet pussy lips.

"I think you look very sexy in these." I whispered as I stroked her clit with the tip of my finger.

"Oh god...." She moaned as her body shook gently, her pussy gushing her juices over my finger. I held her tight until she turned her head and gently kissed my cheek. "I think I need to buy those panties now that I came all over them."

"I suppose that would be a good idea."

"Would you mind if I buy you something, as a reward for your excellent service?"

"That really isn't necessary." I said as she turned in my arms, allowing the bra to slip down her arms to the ground. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers, her wet lips clamping over mine while her tongue gently pressed into my mouth to find my own tongue. She kissed me for several minutes before she released me and stepped back.

"Please... Let me anyway."

"If you want to." I said with a shrug, my dick now standing straight out.

"I have just the thing in mind." She said as she walked away down the aisle. She came back a few moments later with a small pair of satiny men's bikini underwear in flame red.

"I'm not at all sure that I'm going to fit in those." I said with a laugh.

"Oh Really? Well, maybe we can do something about that." She said as she pushed her panties down. She stepped out of them and pulled me over to the mirror and leaned against it so that she could see most of herself. "If you fill me with your cum, I'm quite sure your dick will go down enough to fit!" she said with a smile.

I seemed to have attracted an audience, three other customers now eagerly watching as well as the two sales girls.

"I'm not sure that it would be proper in front of the other customers." I said, trying to escape.

"Oh I'd be more than happy to let them help!" she said with a large smile.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I stepped behind her and slowly pushed my dick into her wet tunnel.

"Oh my yes!" she said quietly as I started stroking in and out of her pussy.

As much sex as I had already, my dick was hard, but I doubted that it had any more cum in it. I stroked into her for nearly five minutes before she came again, her whole body jerking and shaking in climax.

"My god! Still hard!" she panted. "Anyone else want a spin?"

"I would." A thirty something lady said, stepping forward. "After watching that I' so fucking horny I'd let him fuck me in the middle of the god damn street!"

She had a nice looking body, not too thin, but not fat either. Her moderately large tits needed a bit of support, but that proved only to add more fun as I started banging into her from behind, her tits bouncing and swaying with each stroke.

"OH god yes. SO fucking hot! Fuck my hot cunt! God damn that feel sooo good!" she said quietly as I slapped my body against hers. I reached around and grabbed her tits and played with her tits and squeezed her hard nipples, allowing her swinging breasts to pull them as we fucked. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as she went stiff as a board, her pussy leaking her juices around me. Her legs trembled as she moaned and gasped in orgasm as I continued to stroke into her spasming pussy. "Good god!" she panted as she stood fully upright, pulling off my dick. "That was sooo good."

"I think I can tame that monster." One of the sales girls said, stepping over to me. "If Angie can handle it, I know I can!"

"Go girl!" Her partner said as I aimed my slick dick at her pussy.

"OH god!" I groaned as I slowly pushed into her extremely tight hole. There was no doubt that she was even tighter than Janet, her whole pussy squeezing my dick.

"Oh stud! Pound me!" She said huskily as she bent over even farther to watch my dick slide in and out of her in the mirrors.

I stroked in and out of her pussy for nearly two minutes before I realized that my own orgasm was building. I groaned deeply as my dick swelled in preparation for an explosion. I have no idea where it came from, but somehow my dick found one last load of cum to squirt, and I surged up into the sales girls pussy, triggering her own orgasm.

"OH fuck yes!" she squealed as she shook and trembled. "OH YES!"

The remaining customers and her friend cheered and clapped when they realized that I had unloaded into her, my body jerking and spasming as it tried to empty what little it had left into her.

"Oh shit." I panted as I pulled my shriveling dick from her pussy, allowing her to collaps on the floor.

"Ohhhh yes." The lady I had helped said as she stepped over and knelt in front of me, licking and sucking my dick to clean it of my cum. "Can't have that all over the merchandise, can we?" she said with a grin as reached to the nearby chair for the tiny red underwear. "Now I think they'll fit!" she said as she slid them up my legs.

"Oh that is sexy!" one of the customers said. "If my husband wore those I'd fuck him every time he took his pants off."

"I have to agree." The lady at my feet said. "They do make his cock look sexy. And when he gets hard..." she said pulling a tiny flap loose. His big dick can slip right out here until you have time to fuck him."

"You are so going to have fun with those at home." The customer said to the lady at my feet.

"Oh not me. He isn't my husband, he just works here!"

"Oh my god!" she said holding a hand to her mouth. "I thought he was your husband. That's why I let him fuck me. What will his wife say?"

"His wife will say that he seems to have had a really good time!" My wife said coming from a door behind the changing rooms. "Don't worry sweety, the girls showed me where the security glass is and I saw the whole thing."

"Well young lady." The lady at my feet said as she stood up. "Please consider these a present from me, and I hope you two enjoy them very much."

"Thank you. I think we will."

"Now if one of you young ladies would check me out before I feel the need to have him make me cum again!" She said with a grin.

The girl that didn't have sex with me walked over and snuggled close to me so her tits were pressing against me. "I hope we have a chance later." She whispered as she pulled the tag from the underwear and slid her hand down inside the front. "For now though I think you should take those back off. You look a lot better naked, especially when your dick is hard!"

"And you're going to try to make me hard again?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" she said in a half growl, squeezing my softened dick.

I looked over at my wife standing a few feet away. "I'm not sure I can handle much more of this!"

"Oh don't worry, nude day only comes once a year." My wife said. "The girls have invited us back for nude day next year. I already told them I would love to come."

"OH!" I groaned as I sat down. I had no idea how my body was going to survive the rest of the contract, let alone next year!