Wiring Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me nearly to process what she said and try to determine if she was serious. "Are you sure?"

"Don't belive me?" she asked a surprised look on her face. "Ok, come with me." She said, taking my hand and pulling me along behind her to the shipping office. "Candy, you here?" My wife called. Not finding her she led me out the second door and into the back. "Candy, you back here?" She called.

"Over here!" We heard her call from behind a stack of boxes. My wife led me down the isle toward the boxes to find Candy. To my surprise, we found her, sitting on a box with another young lady crouched down, her blond hair bouncing as she vigorously licked Candy's pussy.

"Oh... It's you!" Candy said with more than a bit of shock in her voice, trying to push the blond out from between her legs. "I'm sorry. It's just.. I mean."

"Don't worry dear." My wife said, stepping over toward the two. "Who's your friend?"

"Donna. This is Nancy and Mike. He's the network guy the girls up front have been talking about."

"Hi." Donna said shyly as she tried to wipe the pussy juice from her face discreetly. She was about the same age as Candy in appearance, but she had a significantly larger set of tits on her and a pussy that was shaved completely bare.

"I guess all that talk about Mike's dick got you a bit turned on?" My wife asked, moving close to both girls and stroking Candy's red hair. "I talked him into letting you try him on for size, but since there are two of you... I suppose you could share him!"

"I'm not sure I could do that in front of someone else." Donna said timidly.

"Oh don't worry, we're all friends here. If it will make you feel better, why don't you just sit down and close your eyes and let him do all the work?"

"I could do that I think." She said, staring at my dick which was pulsing up and down with my heatbeat.

"Good." My wife said as she steered her to a box and had her sit on it, motioning me to come over. "Are you on the pill or anything?" my wife whispered.

"Uh huh." She nodded as she stared at my hard dick, now inches from her bare pussy.

"Good!" she said simply, reaching her face to mine to kiss me. "Have fun lover." She whispered as she stepped back away from the two of us.

I had no idea what was going on, but I wasn't going to waste the opportunity. I rubbed the head of my dick around on her wet pussy lips to lubricate it, and then gently pressed it to her pussy. My head pressed between her lips, spreading her opening and slowly easing into her.

"Oh god yes." She moaned, reaching a hand out to Candy. She pulled Candy to her and opened her eyes to watch Candy's face as she pulled their faces together. My dick must have jumped two sizes as I watched the two kiss seductively while I slowly stroked in and out of her pussy. I let my hands slide around on her young body, stroking her large tits and working down to her shaved mound. I slid my thumb across her exposed clit, causing her to moan into her friends mouth. I allowed one hand to stroke and play with her nipple and also Candy's nipple as they nearly touched each other in their embrace, and my thumb stroking her clit in time with my strokes. The three of us continued this for several minutes as Donna began rocking her hips in time with my strokes. Almost suddenly she pulled her face from Candy's and screamed that she was cuming, her whole body shaking and jerking as I stroked her clit and plunged into her pussy.

Almost as soon as Donna had climaxed, Candy moved her kisses to my face, working toward my mouth. Her breath was hot and her lips wet as she sucked my lips to hers and stroked my body with her hands. She was making it quite clear that she had given her friend the first shot, but now she wanted hers.

She pulled me back from Donna, allowing my dick to slip from her pussy. "Fuck me!" She said simply as she stepped between Donna's legs. She climbed up on the boxes Donna was laying on, pressing her back until she was laying flat. She hooked her legs under Donna's and pressed their bodies together, their tits touching and their mouths going back into their embrace, both of their pussy's inches from each other and on display. I stepped up and pressed my wet dick to Candy's pussy and sunk easily into her already soaked tunnel.

"Hmmmmm" I heard her moan into her friends mouth as I started stroking into her. I had little doubt that at the end of each stroke, my body slapping hers, was causing their tits and pussy mounds to rub together. This was most guys fantasies come true, fucking a pair of young hot girls that were making out at the same time.

My dick clearly was not going to last, but I really wanted to hold off long enough for Candy to climax first. My shock went even higher as my wife stepped over to the three of us and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me more sensuously than I had remembered her ever doing before. I felt more than saw, her hand slip between the two girls and stroke Candy's clit between them, her fingertips rubbing my cock and balls as she did.

Thankfully Candy didn't last much longer with the additional attention, and her squeezing pussy sent me over the top. My body jerked in time with Candy as my dick emptied shot after shot of stored cum into her pussy.

"ohgodohgodohgod" I heard Candy mumble as my wife continued to stroke her clit, the back of her fingers stroking across Donna's, who was squirming in pleasure below Candy.

"Was that fun?" My wife whispered.

"OH yes."

"I need to cum now." She said breathlessly.

"No problem." I said with a grin as I pulled my dick from Candy's pussy. I led my wife to another stack of boxes close by and helped her sit on them. Leaning down I went to work, licking and sucking her wet pussy, driving my tongue up and down her wet slit.

"OH yes." She sighed as I found her clit and worked it with the tip of my tongue. I slipped a finger into her and began stroking the top of her tunnel, working every point I could as she rocked her hips. "OH FUCK" she grunted as she came around my face and finger, her pussy contracting and squeezing my finger as she panted and jerked, her hands pulling my face against her grinding pussy.

Finally she released her grip and I pulled my face from her pussy and looked around. Donna was still laying on the boxes, but Candy had crawled up her body and was straddling Donna's face, feeding her my cum straight from her pussy.

"You were watching that when you came?" I asked my wife.

"Uh huh." She panted, trying to catch her breath. "Pretty hot, huh?"

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"No." she said shaking her head.

"Well, now's the chance. Donna looks like she's more than ready.

"I'm not sure I can do that."

"Look, whatever happens today stays today, right? What better chance. If you don't like it you don't have to keep doing it."

"Oh what the hell, why not." She said with a grin.

"Good." I said as I helped her off the boxes. This was something I would have paid good money to see, let alone be a part of.

My wife bent over and tentatively licked up Donna's wet lips. She did this several times, each time working her tongue a bit deeper into her slit. Before long she was eagerly licking up her slit and flicking her tongue across Donna's clit. I leaned over Donna and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth while I squeezed and tweaked her other nipple. Her squirming increased as my wife paid more attention to her clit, working her closer and closer to a climax.

It happened almost suddenly. Donna went rigid, her whole body trembling as her orgasm built to its peak. Suddenly she jerked, her body gushing girl cum out on my wife's face, neck and chest. Three more times she jerked, her whole body convulsing so hard she nearly bucked Candy off of her face. I pulled my face from her tits and looked down at my wife, juice dripping from her face and pussy like she had been hit by a water balloon.

"Wow!' she said as she stood up, wiping the cum from her face.

"I'd say so. I've never seen a woman squirt that way before." I said as I moved off the boxes to her.

"That was kind of fun though." She whispered as she pulled me to her. "Now you have to share the spoils though." She whispered as she pulled my face to her face, kissing me with her pussy juices mouth and pressing her wet tits to my body. The whole thing had my dick fully hard again, which caused her to giggle as she felt between us and stroked it.

"I take it this kind of thing turns you on?" she asked as she broke the kiss.

"I guess so. It's all new to me."

"Well, maybe we're going to have to celebrate nude day every year."

"Maybe." I said as I stroked her tits and rubbed the pussy juice into her skin. "But for now we have to finish wiring, unless you want to go home and fuck some more and come back tomorrow."

"Oh... I think we better finish today. This job seems a lot more fun naked. Besides, what says we can't fuck more yet here?"

"Nothing at all." I answered.

"Thank you ladies!" My wife called as we walked back toward the office area hand in hand.

We finished the shipping office undisturbed, although my wife took every opportunity to sit on my hard dick when I had to lay down and work or to lick or suck on it while I was on the ladder. All in all, it was a hell of a good way to wire. We had one last office to do, but it was getting close to lunchtime.

"I think we better figure out what we're doing for lunch." I said as I led her out of the shipping office.

"It took you two a long time to wire that office. Did you get distracted?" Angie asked.

"Well... My sweet husband fucked both of your shipping clerks and introduced me to eating pussy, so yeah, pretty good distraction."

"We don't have two shipping clerks, only one, Candy." Angie replied.

"Really? Who's Donna then?" I asked.

"Cute little blond with big tits?" Angie asked.

"Uh huh."

"Oh.. that's the FedEx driver that usually makes pickups." She said with a grin. "I bet this is one pickup she won't soon forget."

"I bet not." My wife said with a grin. "So, where do you suggest we have lunch?"

"Well, to be honest, we're having lunch catered in. You're welcome to eat with us if you want. The delivery boy that usually brings it is really cute!"

"And you're going to try to get him naked? My wife asked with a grin.

"Oh yeah... He won't fuck anyone, already tried that, but he loves a good blow job and loves to squirt on tits, especially if he's watching someone do themselves with a Dildo."

"Ohhh sounds like fun to watch." My wife said with a grin. "Who gets to show off for him?"

"Oh that's Mary. She loves to show off her body and is not at all bashful about getting off in front of someone. A couple years ago she sat in the window out front and got herself off on a dare. We were lucky we didn't get arrested."

"Sounds like fun." My wife said. "Maybe my husband can go share some lunch with that cute sales girl out front!"

"Oh... she'd like that. She was in here earlier wondering who the hunk was coming in."

"Sounds like you have your lunch entertainment all lined up." My wife said, giving my arm a squeeze. "You won't mind will you?"

"Not if you don't." I said honestly.

"Good. Now how about putting that big dick in my pussy for a few minutes." Angie asked, standing up and turning to sit on the desk.

"Right here?"

"Sure why not? Might as well let the other girls know what they missing."

"Go ahead lover. Fuck her silly!" My wife said with a laugh as she pushed me gently over toward Angie.

"Ok stud... let's have it!" she said eagerly.

I stepped between her legs and fed my hard dick into her waiting pussy.

"oh yes." She groaned quietly while I stroked slowly in and out of her hot tunnel. "You're dick feels soooo good."

"Hello?" A tall well built guy said as he came through the door.

"Oh Don! Angie said, leaning back to look over her shoulder. "Go ahead and take it back to the break room. I'll be there in a moment."

I continued to stroke in and out of her pussy while she picked up the phone and dialed a common number and announced lunch was here. I started to pull out of her but she grabbed me with her feet and held me inside her. "Not so fast stud... Lunch can wait, I'm way too close to quite now!" she said huskily.

I continued to stroke into her while I squeezed one of her tits and stroked her clit with my thumb.

"Oh yeah.... Right there!" she squeaked as she came around my dick, her body trembling for several seconds in a small orgasm. "Oh yeah... much better." She panted as she put her legs down. "Thank you." She said pulling me close and giving me a wet kiss. "Now go take your wife to the lunch room." She said as my wife got up from the chair where she had been sitting watching us.

"You know. You look really hot when you're fucking someone!" She whispered as she walked hand in hand with me.

"You like watching me?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"Not as much as getting it myself, but it's been kind of interesting."

"Oh." I said as we walked into the break room. The food was sitting out on the table, and Janet was kneeling in front of the naked delivery guy, sucking his dick while Mary sat in one of the chairs stroking a fake cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh." The delivery guy groaned as he watched Mary.

"Can I join in?" My wife asked me quietly.

"I suppose so."

"Then why don't you let Mary ride you. That should really get him off!" she said with a grin.

"If you want." I agreed eagerly.

I walked over to Mary and put my hand over hers, stopping her stroking. "How about you ride something better." I whispered.

"Fuck yes!" she said as she climbed from the chair. I sat down and she turned to face away from me, lowering herself down on my hard dick. What she did next surprised me. She spread her legs far enough to hook them over the arms of the chair, and then leaned back, athletically bouncing her body up and down my shaft.

My wife got on her knees and to my surprise was quickly swapping sucking the delivery guys dick. She hadn't ever really been much on blowing me, so I was shocked to see her going at it on a strange dick.

"OH god...." I groaned as Mary rode me. "I think I'm going to blow!"

"Yes do it!" she said loudly. "Cum in my hot cunt! Fill me with your fuck cream!" she cried as she rode me.

"OH fuck!" I heard the delivery guy say. I looked over and he was watching Mary ride my cock and squirting his cum all over my wife's face and tits, apparently having been in her mouth when he started to cum.

"YES" Mary cried as she started to cum around my dick trigging my own explosion, pumping shot after shot of juice into her pussy. Mary leaned back against me and gently kissed my lips as she caught her breath. I was quite shocked to see Janet licking and sucking all the cum from my wife's face and tits, which my wife seemed to be enjoying.

"Looks like I missed all the fun!" Ms Dempsy said as she walked into the room. I had seen her several times in very sexy dresses and such, but naked she was absolutely ravishing. She was well tanned over her whole nearly six foot tall frame, but looked like she weighed only about one fifty or so. She had large firm breasts that didn't need much support in spite of her nearly forty years and her pussy hair was trimmed into a small heart on her mound. She walked over to where my wife and Janet were still kneeling and crouched down, turning the delivery guy to face her. Without missing a beat she sucked his shrinking cock into her mouth and licked and sucked him until he was once again growing in her hand and mouth.

"Much better. A good dick should always be hard!" She said as she stood up. "Besides, dick is such a great appetizer." Then she walked over to me and crouched down by the chair. "So how are you finding our little shop of pleasures?" she asked with a grin.

"To be honest, I haven't had this much sex in a year."

"That's a shame. The girls tell me you have a very good dick. I hope I get to see it hard later!" she said with a grin as she stood up. "That is if the girls leave you alone long enough for it to stay hard." She laughed as she walked toward the table with the food.

Mary and I sat catching our breath while my wife and Janet stroked each other's pussy's, both of them still kneeling in the middle of the floor, the delivery man long gone.

"I think I want some real food though." Mary said as she got up from me. "Maybe you could take some to the counter girls?" she asked sweetly. "I promised them I'd send you out with something for them."

"Might as well." I answered as she walked over and made two plates of bar-b-que and fixings.

"OH FUCK!" my wife cried as she climaxed on Janet's fingers, her whole body shaking and jerking.

"Looks like your wife is loosening up quite well!" Mary said as she handed me the plates. "Enjoy!" she said as she gave me a playful smack on the ass.

I walked out with the two plates in my hands and struggled to open the door to the shop. I finally had to set one down on a table and open the door and prop it open with my foot while I walked through. I had expected the store to be empty, except for the sales girl or girls, but was shocked to see about four naked women shopping the racks, mostly back in the more sexy lingerie.

"I brought you some lunch girls." I said to the two twenty something girls standing behind the counter.

"Oh great! We're starved." They both said as they came over. Would you watch the counter while we eat?" The smaller of the two said as she took a plate from me.

"Sure, what do I need to do?"

"Just stand there and look good and invite anyone who comes in to get undressed. Other than that, we'll be right over here if you need something."

"Ok. I can do that." I said with a shrug. I walked over to the counter and half stood, half sat behind it. I had been standing there about ten minutes when the front door opened and a lady walked in. She was tall, thin, I figured around thirty or so. "Welcome to Dempsy's" I said as I came around the counter. "There are chairs along the far wall if you wish."

"Well, this is a switch. I've been coming here on nude day for years, but this is the first time I've seen a man in the place." She said, looking me up and down. "I'm interested in sexy underwear. Do you think you can help me with that?"

"Well maam, I can certainly try." I replied.

"Good!" she said as she led the way back to the row of chairs. "I'll just get undressed. Would you mind giving me a hand?" she asked, turning her back so I could undo the zipper. I stepped up and slid the zipper down, allowing her to slid the dress off and step out of it. She turned around as she unsnapped the clasp on her bra and let it pop apart, revealing her firm c cup breasts to me. She stood in front of me in only a very skimpy pair of panties, stocking and heels. "Do you think I should leave the stockings on, or off?" she asked as I stared at her puffy nipples that seemed to cover nearly a quarter of the front of her breasts.

"Definitely off." I said.

"I don't suppose you'd like to help me with those?" She asked, holding slim muscular leg out for me. I knelt down and slowly rolled the stocking down her leg, sliding it off her foot. "Very nice." She said as she stepped out of her other shoe and held the other leg for me. "Most men just try to pull them down, but you roll them... Nice and gentle."

"Thank you." I replied as I rolled the other stocking down her leg.

"Do you want to do the panties too?"

"Might as well." I said as I gently pulled her panties down, revealing a completely naked pussy, her flowery lips pulled up tight to her body.

"I always thought a shaved pussy was a lot more fun, how about you?"

"They're a lot more fun to lick." I said as I stood up. "But then, I don't mind a nice bush to play with either."