All Comments on 'Wishes Come True'

by mojobwoikin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So the whole marriage was a fabric of lies.

Yes he wanted to be a cuck but she lied, deceived, cheated, and disrespected him for twenty years. After faking sexual knowledge and limiting his sex so she could have a large one. My guess is I would have probably hit her so hard she might not have gotten up. Consensual is one thing, complete and total disrespect and infidelity is another. She would have been history! And not pleasant history at that and if I met her lovers they might not ever leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sickkkkkkkkk

this is just pathetic, what else is there to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As some said

Sick. You sub-human person. You certainly are not a man and your wife is a selfish bitch who needs to be slapped so hard it should knock some sense it her. You too could also do with a good punching, but then again you might enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree with most comments -- one sick puppy

No character development, not erotic, writing fair at best, and really too short -- not quite a story. "Hero" of the story has no balls. He was faithful for 20 years despite trying to get his wife "Jenny" to open up; now he finds out his marriage is a total lie. His wife is a selfish, lying bitch (I think a lot of my grade-school school teachers were like her, in point of fact). To stay with her after that makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed it

Don't be discouraged by those who left negative comments. I was quite turned on by your story. Please keep writing.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 15 years ago
sick

Another cuckold/wimp, unless you are sick don't brother reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What A Shame Once A Man

How embarrassing for you writer - you seek the fetish of self disrespect to be a self cuck, watch cocks, and suck a real mans warm curdled stringy cum from your wife whore's red swollen cunt. <P>

That no woman or man nor yourself will ever respect you gives you little reason to exist. Hopefully you haven't or will never pass on your subhuman genes so no more sick wimpish boys plague the worlds population.<P>

Find a dark scummy hole to crawl into little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it

I liked it. very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so...

......rather than a story about a loving wife, this is actually a story about a guy who really wants to suck his brothers dick. Don't they have a section for the sick incestuous fucks? I've read very few stories where I was certain the author desperately needed psychological help, but this story cracked the list with a bullet.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
20 YEARS WAITING

to be a wimpy cuck redux. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Comments

Comments are spot on, this is way beyond sick shit.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Married man realizes his desire to be a cucky hubby

Let me correct that for you

Married man realizes his desire to accept that he is indeed gay, his wife doesnt love his homosexual ass.

This is pure USDA Grade A gay shit with a woman thrown in so he can use the plausible deniability about his true sexual self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous