Wolf Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers

Nafarius leered at her, he could smell her fear but it was mixed with something else. She was excited. Lifting his head to the wind he sniffed, his nostrils flaring, catching her scent on the breeze. The other pack members mimicked him and the tension rose up another level.

They circled the clearing, Sam staying just out of reach. He was excited; he could feel his beast struggling to get out and he knew it would only be a matter of minutes before he was unable to control his attack.

The show was a sign of strength, any mate of his had to be able to protect the weaker members of the pack. The idea was for Sam to fight him for as long as possible, to show that physically she could take care of those that depended on her. Unfortunately, she was using both brains and brute strength and things were quickly spiraling out of control.

Sam was unprepared for his second assault. One minute he was standing across from her and the next he was charging her. She had less then a split second to make up her mind. Either stand her ground or turn and run. In the end there was no choice; she had made her decision and she would not humiliate herself by running like a coward.

Standing still, Sam wasn’t prepared for the force with which Nafarius hit her. She felt her breath leave her with a whoosh as his shoulder caught her square in the chest. For a moment she couldn’t breath but she didn’t let that stop her. Letting his momentum carry them both over, Sam brought both her knees up and using all the strength in her legs pushed him up and over her head. The movement forced her over backwards but she was able to regain her feet and not a moment too soon.

Nafarius was once again surprised by her abilities; having tangled with her once himself Roland was not and he couldn’t help but smile as Sam continued to hold her own. Having been propelled across the clearing both by her and his own power Nafarius barreled into several of the watching pack members. None of them helped him up; to interfere would have meant that Nafarius could not dominate his mate in which case she would have been free to choose another.

He didn’t need their help; obviously agile Nafarius was up and headed back for her before Sam was able to catch her breath. Deciding that her only chance was the unexpected, she took a running leap and tackled Nafarius sending them both to the ground.

Neither one bothered to try and untangle themselves, instead they rolled, grappling with each other. Sam felt her clothes torn away from her body; at the same time she felt Nafarius starting to change. Having seen him change once before she knew what to expect but that was very different from having him to it while lying on top of her. She struggled, kicking out with her legs and trying to move herself out from under him.

Nafarius was unaware of her struggles; the change had him in a frenzy, his beast struggling to break through as desire and hunger raced through him. All he knew was that she was still fighting him and that just added to his heat. Tearing the last of her clothes away Nafarius felt his muscles slip into place while at the same time his hair grew and thickened into fur.

Pinned beneath his paws, Sam stopped struggling when Nafarius lifted his head and howled, the sound echoed by the rest of the pack. Unaware of it at the time, the sight of their struggle had sent the rest of the pack into their change. Men and women shifted, some not bothering to throw off their clothes, and were now coupling wildly throughout the clearing.

Nafarius looked down at her, catching her with his gold eyes and growled. It was purely animalistic and completely male. He had captured her and now he was going to claim her for his own. Sitting back slightly, he grabbed her and flipped her over onto her stomach. Instinct, finally kicking in had her clawing at the ground, trying to break free from his grasp.

Using his right arm he reached around her waist and pulled her hips back against him. With his other hand he grabbed her thick black hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck. In the next instant he impaled her on his cock while his teeth sank into her tender skin. It was his bite, the breaking of the skin that would cause her to change; the fact that it was done while mating was tradition.

Sam screamed as the pleasure and pain of his entry and his bite ripped through her. Never before had she been penetrated so deeply. She was sure to be split upon his cock only there was no escape. His teeth held her immobile while his hips thrust up against her backside driving his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Once again she screamed and collapsed, his arm the only thing holding her up.

Nafarius fought to control himself. She was human and not built to take him completely into her body. Yet his desire, his beast wouldn’t let him go. Her blood filled his mouth, her scent saturated the rest of his senses while her pussy squeezed and contracted around him. Never before had he fucked a human while in animal form. She was small compared to him and the tight heat of her pussy drove him on towards madness. He knew that if he didn’t come soon he would seriously hurt her.

Shifting the hold he had on her waist he sought to give her some pleasure. Finding her breasts he started stroking her nipples, pinching and pulling on them until she moaned for more. As he built the pleasure up in her nipples she started to acclimate herself to him and within minutes was pushing back against him with her pussy, driving him deeper despite the pain.

Nafarius was surprised when minutes later she came, her pussy contracting tight around his cock and flooding him with her juices. The constant massaging of his cock drove him to the edge and with one final thrust he emptied his seed deep within her.

Together they collapsed, Nafarius pulling her over onto her side and curling up behind her. They lay spoon fashion while all around them the sounds of their pack mating filled the night. It was only later, when they were approached by the first pack member that they separated.

One by one the others came forward, crawling on their bellies in absolute submission to their new mistress. Each one pressed his or her nose between Sam’s legs, finding the scent of their leader. Some licked at their combined juices before turning to Nafarius, who was still in animal form and would remain so for the rest of the night. Several of the pack’s male members buried their noses in his groin, licking the juice of their new mistress from his cock.

To Be Continued...

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
765 Followers