Wolf's Kiss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake just lay there watching her look him over. He wondered what she was thinking. He wasn't vain but he knew he was in excellent shape. He just hoped she liked what she saw. He certainly liked what he had laying beside him. When he was on his way into the club earlier, her scent caught him first. The soft fragrance of her perfume was pleasant enough but it was the earthier essence of her that drew him in. When he saw who the scent was emanating from, he immediately felt the beast in him stir. She was petite – in height at least, no more than five-four maybe with small hands and feet. That was where the petiteness ended. She was generously rounded in all the right places: lush breasts, full hips, and amazing thighs. Shayna definitely had a beautiful body and a face to match. Her brown eyes were deep and inviting, her nose a cute little button and her mouth was shaped almost like a heart, definitely made for kissing. And other things he would enjoy teaching her. The thought made his loins tighten up again.

Just then, Shayna hopped from the bed, jumping out of reach when Jake tried to pull her back down. "This has been...words fail me," she said. "But I have to go. My cousin must be worried sick by now. How long have we been in here?" Jake picked up his watch from the bedside table. "A couple of hours or so," he said casually. Shayna's eyes bulged. "Oh my God!" she shrieked. Then she started running around gathering her dress and shoes. "Where are my panties? I can't find my panties!" she said franticly.

Jake smiled to himself. He remembered dropping them behind the chaise earlier. Something in him wanted to have her scent on hand so he remained silent. He watched as she shimmied into her dress and stepped into those sexy shoes. What is a virgin doing dressing like that, he thought with a sudden feeling of possessiveness. Then he watched as her hands flew up to her hair and she groaned. During their wild lovemaking her hair had come unbound from that ridiculous bun. Now it was a soft mass of dark waves skimming her shoulder blades. Jake thought she looked even prettier that way. Shayna was looking around the room for something. Then she stomped her foot in irritation. "Damn!" she said. "I left my purse at the table with Monica." She spotted the adjoining bathroom and went in to check her reflection in the mirror.

Jake got out of bed and padded into the bathroom behind her. She was trying to put her hair back up and was frustrated because she couldn't do it properly. Jake wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his cheek against hers. They both stilled looking at their reflection. Jake marveled at how well they seemed to fit together while Shayna could only stare at his beauty. Then she mentally shook herself and assessed her situation.

Jake ran a hand through her hair and said, "Leave it down. It's beautiful this way." Shayna smiled at the compliment. "Thank you, Jean-Jacques," she said. Then she turned around in his arms and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "But I really have to go. I'm just visiting for the weekend and I don't want my cousin to worry." Jake's eyes widened at that revelation. "You're visiting from out of town? How far...where do you live?" he asked. "I live in D.C.," Shayna answered. Jake frowned and looked away from her. He turned back to her and said, "I was hoping to spend more time with you, a lot more." He studied her face as if he was searching for something. Shayna was tickled pink but she tried to keep a straight face. She finally gave up and smiled broadly. "Well," she said, "I'll be here until Monday. Maybe we can hang out while I'm here. And besides, it's an even smaller world these days. I'm sure we can keep in touch somehow."

Her words appeased Jake a little but he wasn't really satisfied with the idea of a long distance relationship. He'd only just met her but he was already thinking of the possibility of a more permanent arrangement. He was holding out for "the one" and there was something about Shayna that made him think she was it. He could feel her sincerity but needed more time to get to know her to make sure she was for real – and for him. He'd have to come up with something soon, but for now he'd go along with what she said.

"Let me get dressed and I'll walk you back to your cousin and make sure everything is okay. In the meantime, why don't you write down your cell phone number and the address where you're staying? I'll arrange something for tomorrow night and you can invite your friends along," he said. While Jake dressed, Shayna wrote down her information on a notepad by his bed. Then she went back into the bathroom to freshen up and make sure she was presentable. From the corner of her eye she saw Jake lounging in the doorway of the bathroom watching her. A chill went up her spine and she wasn't sure why.

Jake walked into the bathroom and hugged her to him, giving her a lingering kiss. He could sense her unease and he wanted to reassure her somehow. Just moments ago, it had taken all of his control to resist the urge to make her belong to him forever but he didn't want to scare her off. He reluctantly pulled away then he led her from the suite through the now crowded VIP lounge and into the main area. Her cousin and friends were sitting at their table having a drunken blast. Several guys were standing around them vying for attention. When the ladies saw Shayna walking toward them with Jake following closely behind her, they sent up hoots and shouts and someone said something about Shayna getting her birthday freak on. Shayna blushed and before she slid into the booth, Jake surreptitiously squeezed her ass and whispered in her ear a promise to see her later.

12