All Comments on 'Wolf's Kiss Ch. 04'

by TemptedAngel

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
RattlertooRattlertooover 13 years ago
Please don't wait

Please don't wait so long between chapters. It is killing me.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Wonderfully intense!

I am so glad to see a new chapter post. I'd forgotten I've been reading this one and how much I've enjoyed it so far. I also think I've been a little remiss in telling you how much I've been enjoying it too :-)

I love the characters, not just Shayna and Jake but the other characters too. They are very intense and well written and I am liking Sebastian a lot too.

You create a wonderful feeling of tension and passion within the story and I'm anxious to read more about the whole dymanics of the Were community you are creating, particularly after learning a bit more about it in this chapter.

I personally don't mind the wait if it means a wonderful chapter like this is produced so write at your own pace and let us have the goodies when they're ready :-)

Jaz

PS Jake is so totally HOT lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

I need more. Please keep going as this story is lots of fun.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
I like it

I do hope the next chapters will come sooner. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please dont leave us hanging.

I love this story, I was a little dissapointed it took so long to get the next chapter.your a great writer so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I was kinda fustrated after reading this chapter. I love the first 3 chapters and was dying waiting for this 4th and now that it's here it feels like a filler. I feel like nothing really happened =( Please write faster!!!!

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

lots of intriguing possible directions in this chapter - but I hope that you show theres more to their relationship then their attraction. I liked the 1st three chapters but paired w/ the latest chapter - overall, she seems wishy washy and he seems over bearing.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed the beginning though I was frustrated she would just leave and not accept calls...what a wimp...but I love how he just went after her. He may not have the best plan for 'screwing her into submission' b/c she is doubting whether it was smart to be that sexually free...she was a virgin afterall. I agree that I would have liked more in the end. I feel like it would have been better to go further and have them confront each other. I hope the next chapter will come sooner and that you'll make it longer and develop the plot further...I don't think the whole winning her over should take forever since the seeds are planted in this chapter that she feels the pull toward him. Hopefully the ring can bring up his eyes if she admits why she wanted it and he can tell her the truth. Keep writing and hope to see a new chapter soon.

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago

I can totally see her point of view. He's just too much, too fast.

KatLadyKatLadyover 13 years ago
As much as I'm enjoying this Alpha male . . .

she needs to push back. She hasn't told this man "no" once and he's thoroughly taking advantage. The whole using her sex against her is wrong on so many fronts. She needs to let his ass have it.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
Screw everyone else :)

I Loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

I'm sure by the next one they will be able to talk more about their... umm... issues lol

Great job!

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Finally!

Glad the chapter was posted. However, I liked the fact that he went after her but I didn't like that they didn't seem to resolve any thing before getting into bed. I feel you need to develope them more in coming chapters. Not just make them sexually atracted to each other we know they are but what are they really about? Write faster please.

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Stay with this pace...

Unlike the others, I say stay with this pace lol This is an erotica site so sex is apart of erotica. The talking will come in due tome. I enjoy the flow of this story and I look forward to reading more~ Thank you for taking the time to share with us!! :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
This was worth the wait.

But I want more... so.... badly! More, more, more! When do we get more? Please tell me the next chapter is in the works. Fingers crossed that your computer is working and that it won't be this long of a break before the next chapter. What do you say? Pretty please?

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
yey!

Angel, thank you for the update. I hope you will not take too long for the next one. :) hot scene again.... more more! hahahaha. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NEXT ONE

Very good,looking forward to the next chapters soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful

i think your writing is simply great. i don't agree with others that say too much sex. of course they'd have to work out their frustrations before thy can even talk to each other. makes sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

GIRL I LOVE THIS STORY..CONTINUE WITH THE PACE. IT'S FUCKING HOT.

EdwarusEdwarusover 13 years ago
keep it goin

i dont wanna see this series die cmon keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Pleaseeeeeeee continue! love this story

Immortalman20Immortalman20over 13 years ago
are you going to continue with the story

are you going to continue with the story because i would and im sure many more more would love to hear more

justme713justme713over 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!

Love it!!!!!

Please keep the story going!!!

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 13 years ago
This is a wonderful series!

I can't wait to see how it all pans out. Really. I check twice a week for updates. You are great and this story is ridiculously hot and rather intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Looooooooooooooove It!

I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Not only with Jake and Shayna but with Jake's brother & Shayna's cousin. YOU, my friend are a genious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVING IT !!

This story is great....please continue on with it. Want to know what becomes of Shania and Jake. what about the attraction between her cousin and his brother will anything come out of that. nice touch with the ring... could the previous owners be related to her in some way. can't wait until you post the next chapters...its getting really good

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Keep it up!!

I love an alpha male and the way he dominates her and if she is honest with herself she loves it to!! I was pissed when she took of without a word to him and then didn't have the curtesy of answering his calls. Surely she knows that he is more than human I mean nobody's eyes change colour like that.

Maybe in the next chapter he will tell her what he is when she questions him about his changing eye colour and that she probably also feels the mating pull as she is his true mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE!

I love your story!! Yes you have sex, but you've also taken time to create a nice backdrop for your character's and have also given life to your characters. Please continue writing more for this series, it's really great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tp for real tho

You needz to get crackalacka on this story yo!!. It's hot like fire plus I'm on a need to know basis on the freaky hot thangs of Shaynana gettin F*ked into submission dayum that's hot.

Holla at ya girl! {Peace and elbowgrease~

Jennyt82Jennyt82over 13 years ago
More!!!!!!!

This story is fantastic. The only problem is that there isn't enough of it. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Pure passion.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Oh my.....oh my .....oh my

Oh that life could imitate art. That was a spect-fucking-tacular reunion.........whoooooooooooooooooooooo baby Shut the door!!!!

Flawless and loved every damn sentence. Please by ALL means continue this marvelous effort.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
oh my gosh!

that was sooooo hot! wow! he's so MALE! i am still thinking that this man needs to slow down because he seems kinda sinister? (i want to say) but then his thoughts make me think that he's legit until he plans to freak her into submission. ok, if i were her, i would be worried. i mean i could understand if it were love that was motivating him, but so far it's been pure lust. i mean does he want a soulmate or a f***toy? oh please let jake be a good guy! there i've said it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn this guy comes on hard

He needs to stop creeping and play it smoother haha

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Okay

he goes after what he wants, even going to another state to get her-Dang!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My body temperature just rose about 100 degrees

You need to give lesson to more than half of the authors on Literotica on how to write sex scenes because you have a gift. Every single one is hot hot hot! Even the kisses are like small orgasms. Please please please update soon because I'm going through these chapters way to fast.

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireover 11 years ago
This is not cool!

I got dishes to wash, meals to cook and laundry to do BUT I can't stop myself from going to the next chapter. This is an incredibly smooth and interesting read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pill?

Why does the su jec of pregn cy notcome up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous