Woman Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, she thought as she moved away from his stiffened sex. Now she knew why he loved to dominate her. It was such an act of brutal intimacy and posession. One can do almost anything to his sub, and it was such a power-trip to know that he could e controlled just as she. He was so magnificently helpless and yet so strong... she could do anything to him now, she thought as she felt the warmth of her own arousal, that gathered and oozed. She bent down to kiss his cheek, but on a second thought, she knew something else would be just as effective...

He suddenly felt the sharp sting of her slap across his cheek.

Angrily, he jerked against the bonds and felt them slightly give way. His legs were still tightly secured, but there was a marginal accession for his hands. If he only had the time... She smiled wickedly.

"That hurt, didn't it?" She asked him.

His answer was a menacing snarl, "You will pay for this."

She shivered at the threat. Last night had been amazing. She wanted that...and more. Wantonly, she stretched over him, her arms outstretched and placed over his bonds so that her breasts were directly on his face.

"Suck me," She commanded, but he turned his head away. Amused by his defiance, she kissed his cheek and trailed her lips to his. Her mouth was crushed by his, the frantic need between them sizzling. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, needing to dominate her, even if this was all he could do for now. She wanted it too, her mouth accepted and returned his kiss eagerly. After all, she knew who master was. But she wanted to play for the moment. So she withdrew. She rose up, and offered him one of her breasts, and he latched on to it and sucked on it, his teeth biting and catching. She shuddered and moaned above him, grinding her hips against his. Then, without warning, she moved off.

He smelled the wet cunt and knew what was coming... her. She slowly crawled up to his face and lowered herself over his warm mouth that, though reluctant at first, could not withstand the temptation and began to suck on the delectable confectionary that she offered. His tongue burrowed inside her warm channel and sought out her juices, carefully avoiding her clit. Impatiently, she rubbed her croth against his mouth, clutching his hair and trying to guide him to the place where she ached the most... and desperately needed release. But he did not allow her to cum. He held off, her needs unsatisfied, and his eyes threw back a challenge at her. She understood the meaning of the silent message.

Gently she rubbed a finger over his left nipple and he groaned. She shed her panties and straddled him, taking his cock into her hands and guiding it inside her hot, wet sex.

He felt his whole body stiffen in anticipation. But she did not move. She was perfectly still, savouring the moment of the two bodies joining as one. She needed to curb the urge to move, hard and fast, and reach an orgasm. She needed to be in control. He moved his hips up to entice her to ride him, and immediately, she retaliated by pulling his hair and bending over to slap his cheek.

"Naughty, naughty, darling. Do not do anything I do not want you to do. Do you understand?" She smiled self-contained when he nodded negatively, then added," And call me Mistress." He nodded again.

She smiled when he did not obey, his body stiffening to obstinacy. He remained defiant, and gritted his teeth. He was not going to be subservient... he was not...he was not...he was not...

She moved her hips once, and this incredible sensation washed over him. He jerked against his binds and found the knot that secured his hands together was a bit looser than before. It was not that he did not like the pleasure, but his anger mounted as he could feel himself being more excited than ever at his own struggle against domination. He knew that he was fighting not against her, but against his own body that found his bondage pleasing. If he submitted today, would he be weakened....? Suddenly possessed, he jerked his hands again and again to free himself.

She was almost on the verge of an orgasm. Seeing him jerk against his binds, his face a mixture of anger, desperation and excitement, she knew that his struggling body was fighting against the domination of his. The fantasy of the warrior played on to a crescendo. She knew that there was no escape once he got loose, but she would take that risk, to have his body surge into her with the power of a piston, to have him hold her and fuck her till she cried for mercy. Her body was singing with the pleasure he was giving her every time he moved: she was quivering with it. Little he knew how he was affecting her by showing her his need to be in power. Her hands automatically rose to her nipples to torture them with pinches and squeezes, intensifying the pleasure she felt as she rode him. She was all set to cum when suddenly...the knot gave way.

He was up in a flash, his hands free. His legs were not, but he did not care. He sat up, encircling her flailing arms while pressing her hips to his crotch to keep his cock lodged deep inside her. He clutched her to him as she hit and clawed his back with all the anger she had in her, a cornered tigress fighting for freedom. She cried out as words poured incoherently from her mouth, her teeth biting down on his shoulder to contain the screams inside her. But his body was playing havoc with her mind. She knew he was her master. She was lifting her hips and pressing down, no control in her. Her only thought was to ride out this incredible feeling that needed release.... Oh God! She was melting...dying...she was... his...

His huge body threatened to split her in two, as now, both his hands were lodged at her hips, pulling and pushing her, and she was crying out helplessly, groans and gasps escaping her. His face was filled with arrogance now, confident that she was his, his to do with as he pleased. Her arms were around his body, and tears of pleasure were coursing down her cheek, as he roughly asked her the question...

"Who is your master? Answer me! Who the fuck is your Master?"

"You," She gasped on a breath. "You."

She closed her eyes and her lips sought, found and clung to his while their tongues played the game that was so familiar, yet so new... and OHH!!! Ohh G-God!!!!

An orgasm hit her. She screamed out, a high-pitched wail, as she came.

His mouth muffled her scream as it slammed over hers just before he began spurting his juice inside her body. He shuddered as he felt her nails rake down his spinal column, not caring whether it drew blood or not. Somehow, the act increased the intensity of his orgasm as he poured jets after jets of his seed inside her quivering, clutching body. She hung limply as her ecstasy wore off, and she once again touched the grounds of reality, all the fight going out of her sated body that he held in his arms in a dead grasp. Gasping, he fell back on the bed with her body on top of him. His juice spilled out of her as they calmed down, their breathing slowly returning to normal. Her hands were trapped behind his back, and he lifted up slightly to release them.

She raised her head to look at him. Gently he touched her cheek, and brushed back the mass of hair that fell over her face.

Then he administered a stinging, yet light slap on her cheek. She was dumbstruck. He smiled and rolled her over to her back.

"That's a little gift from your master, love. The rest will be coming soon."

12