Working Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shiny material of her panties shimmered as Steve's fingers ran lightly over the front of Tina's knickers, feeling the slight give of her pubes under his touch. He hooked a finger under the elastic and eased her panties floorwards. With a deft wriggle, Tina was soon naked before him.

Steve stood up, allowing Tina to see the evidence of his arousal. She reached out hesitantly before touching his cock through the thin material. She traced the outline of his shaft through his pants before slipping a finger inside. Steve drew in his breath through his teeth as he felt her nails graze the skin of his balls. He really was getting hard for her now. Tina suddenly seemed to make a decision and pulled Steve's pants right down, releasing his cock. It didn't point at the ceiling like in the books, nor was it a 12" monster. It was, however, very aroused. Tina's hand reached out and lifted the weight of his erection. Her fingers didn't reach around the girth of his shaft, so she cupped his balls in one hand whilst stroking the length of his penis with the other.

Steve gently pulled her up from the crouched position she had been in and they embraced again --this time with no clothing between them. He could feel the warmth of her breasts pressing against his stomach -- the height difference could still be an issue, he thought. Tina spread her legs slightly and he could feel the heat of her pussy against the shaft of his cock.

They somehow moved to the bed, still kissing and so aroused they were oblivious to the clothing dumped on the floor as they stumbled closer to the conclusion they both wanted.

Tina lay down on the bed, still hiding some parts of herself from Steve's gaze. Not the obvious, not the perky breasts or the lightly covered down of her pussy. She was obviously worried about her stomach, Steve thought, but lowered his bearded mouth to kiss her belly. She shuddered slightly as his breath tickled her delicate light body hair and allowed her arms to drift away from their protective position.

Steve looked down -- yes there were stretch marks, but nothing horrifying. He kissed them gently, before moving up, over her ribs, towards the smooth mounds of her breasts. His tongue sneaked out to lick her nipple. It stood up hard, a delicate pink/ brown in colour a few millimetres wide and about a centimetre high, like the nipples on a young girl.

Tina's breath came in shuddering gasps as Steve continued to lick and suck at her breasts. Her hand reached down towards Steve's erection. He shuffled up the bed to put it in range and Tina sat up to see what she was doing.

Steve's cock was hard, hot and heavy in her hand as she gently pulled his foreskin back, exposing the head of his cock. Both of them could smell their mutual arousal. Steve reached down, past Tina's breasts to the junction of her thighs. Steve had always loved the sight of a pussy, though the vast majority of his life had been spent looking at 2 dimensional ones in mags and videos. His fingers slipped gently past Tina's pubes and touched the slick smooth flesh of the top of her crack. Tina shuddered and lay back, her legs drifting apart as Steve's fingers explored her sex.

Little had been said during this time. Most of the communications had been non-verbal -- the odd moan, or sigh, a muttered "yes" or "lower" from Tina, a gentle "slower" from Steve.

Now, however, he wanted to be sure.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asked.

Tina's eyes opened wide as she realised that Steve was kneeling between her open thighs, his erect cock aimed straight at her pussy.

By way of answer, she simply put her hand on the small of Steve's back and pulled him closer.

The blunt tip of Steve's cock nudged against the glistening lips of Tina's pussy. He paused before pushing against the rubbery resistance. Tina reached down and aligned his thrust a little better. He pushed again, this time the head of his cock slipped inside, forcing Tina's inner lips apart as the shaft of his cock started to slip inside. After a few more thrusts Steve looked down and realised that he was entirely inside Tina's cunt. Her inner lips were stretched around his shaft shining with her juices. Tina moaned gently as she felt him thrust in and out, reaching down to feel the point where the two of them were joined.

Steve's thrusts grew stronger as he felt the muscles in Tina's sex start to relax and accommodate him. Her thighs spread wide as he bent forward to lick at her nipples. Tina lifted her breast nearer to his face and offered her engorged nipple to his hungry mouth. After a brief oral caress, the two of them started to kiss again, tongues tangled and thrusting as they snogged. Missionary position may not be the most adventurous known to man, but it does tick a fair few boxes -- eye contact, mouth to breast contact, kissing, support with his arms.

Tina's pussy felt great -- tight, hot, slippery. God, he thought, this is what I've been missing. He pushed himself deep inside and felt Tina push back against him. The tip of his cock nudged something -- it must have been Tina's cervix and she squirmed under him in response. The pace of their thrusting increased, with both of them apparently having decided that if they were going to do this, they'd do it properly.

Tina started to wriggle her hips harder against Steve, rubbing her clit against the base of his cock. Her breathing changed, becoming ragged and irregular as she approached her orgasm. Steve carefully moved so he could both watch her and contribute further to her pleasure. Supporting himself on one arm he gently tweaked Tina's engorged nipple. She gasped, as, with her eyes closed, this was unexpected. This simple act was enough to push her over the edge and Steve could feel her muscles clamping around his erection, spasming as she came.

Steve was still hard and still wanted to come, but Tina's pussy was so wet that it didn't have enough grip to provide the stimulation he craved. He slipped his cock from between Tina's legs and started to stroke his cock as he looked down at Tina's recently fucked pussy. Her lips were slightly parted, shining with the juices from coming so hard. Her thighs still twitched with the tail end of her orgasm and, as Steve looked down, he suddenly realised how Tina might feel if he masturbated over her pussy. Much of his sexual life had been a bit like this, with precious few occasions where a partner had made him come themselves. His cock started to wilt at the thought and the atmosphere changed suddenly.

Tina opened her eyes and sat up. "What's up?" she asked, concerned by the downcast expression on Steve's face.

"You know how I told you I have problems with having an orgasm?" Steve said uncertainly.

"Yes," came the slightly questioning reply. They had covered some pretty intimate subjects during the train journey, this included, so it wasn't exactly news, but it was still a difficult subject for Steve, particularly under the circumstances!

"Well, I'm in that situation now," came Steve's reply. Great, he thought, here I am with a sexy, willing, naked, horny woman and I'm still going to end up wanking!

Tina reached down to his flagging erection and started to gently stroke it. Her reaction was, to say the least, a surprise to Steve. Wow, a female hand, so delicate, holding and caressing his erection. Inevitable his cock started to rouse itself again and was soon as hard as ever. The scent of Tina's arousal was still apparent and there was still a shine on the shaft of his cock from Tina's soaking pussy.

His hand joined hers, setting the pace of her wanking. Tina looked closely at his face as he approached his orgasm, still stroking his balls and chest with her fingers. Steve only had eyes for her body -- her perky little breasts, nipples still poking out from her recent fun, moving to the delicate covering of pubes above her pussy.

He shuffled slightly on the bed to allow him to see more of the most intimate area of Tina's body and as her pussy lips came into view, unloaded two or three great blobs of hot spunk over Tina's thighs, pubes and belly.

The two of them paused for a moment before cuddling close to each other, there was a strong smell of sex in the room and their skin was sticky with sweat on their chests and cum on their bellies and thighs. Steve felt his cock start to droop again, but this time was happy to let it.

Tina's fingers again started to explore Steve's body -- running through his chest hair, gently tweaking his nipple before heading down between their resting bodies. Instead of the obvious, Tina dipped the tip of her finger between the still sopping lips of her recently vacated pussy. She offered the shining tip of her finger to Steve. He tentatively extended his tongue and, for the first time, tasted her. He sucked all the juices off her finger with relish -- pussy had always been a favourite taste of Steve's and muff diving was one of the best parts of sex for him. In fact, over the years it had become something he really loved to do, just the opportunities had reduced.

Tina seemed surprised that he had enjoyed her taste so much and was still more surprised as Steve moved away from her, kissing his way from her mouth to her neck (she closed her eyes and moaned at this point) over her breasts, spending a moment on each nipple, before moving Tina's hands away from the soft, warm and slightly sticky skin of her belly and through the sparse covering of pubic hair that shrouded her pussy.

Steve gently spread Tina's thighs, feeling her resistance start to fade as she realised what he was about to do. His breath gently moved the hairs on the mound of her pussy. Tina sucked in air through her teeth as his face approached the crux of her thighs. He gently repositioned her bottom and thighs to allow him access to her pussy, which still shone from the enthusiastic shafting so recently finished.

Steve looked down, gazing at the beautiful sight before him. Tina's outer lips were still engorged from their recent sex and her inner lips still gaped open from stretching to accommodate the girth of Steve's erection. Concentrating on the top of her sex, Steve gently eased back the wrinkled flesh protecting the tiny shining bud of Tina's clitoris. He snaked his tongue out, gently touching it and watching Tina convulse with the unexpected stimulus.

Holding her lips open, Steve moved his attention lower, licking with the flat of his tongue between her lips. Tina spread her thighs as far as she could, giving Steve great access to her pussy. He pulled back a few inches, and looked closely at her sex. What a stunning sight -- so much more exciting than any porn star in a magazine or on the TV. And she was prepared and indeed happy to let him look and enjoy it.

He returned to the task in hand, pushing the tip of his tongue as deep as he could into the entrance to Tina's vagina. God she tasted good, slightly sweet, slightly salty and so wet!

Tina's hands were soon busy -- one pressing Steve's head into her groin, the other rubbing feverishly at her clitoris as Steve licked around the rest of her pussy. What a great session of sex, thought Steve, as he struggled for breath, his nose buried deep in Tina's soaking wet vulva.

Tina shuddered and twitched under the dual attack of Steve's mouth and her own fingers as she once more approached her orgasm. Steve once more paid attention to Tina's clitoris, easing back the hood of skin that covered it before once more touching it with the tip of his tongue. Tina's body tensed for a second as he licked the full length of her pussy, from her vagina, right between her lips and back to her clit, pushing Tina over the edge and into a second orgasm, even bigger than her first.

Tina's body shook with the excitement of hitting those heights again so soon. Steve's penis was hard again, pushing against her leg as they lay tangled on the bed. Tina had pretty soon realised how much Steve enjoyed looking at her sex and wriggled gently around to present her body to him. He groaned gently as Tina reached down and spread her outer lips before him. He could see her inner lips, puffy with arousal and the creamy juices collected in the entrance to her vagina. He grasped his erection, unselfconsciously pumping his foreskin up and down the shaft of his cock. Tina still had her eyes closed as she adjusted her position again. Steve looked on transfixed as she spread her inner lips. He'd never seen a woman spread herself so wide and the illicit nature of their night away certainly helped. He could see deep within the folds of Tina's pussy and then suddenly, with a convulsive jerk, his cock spurted another load of hot cum over Tina's spread sex. Feeling somewhat awkward he reached for a tissue to wipe it up. Tina brushed his hand away, instead reaching down to cradle her now sticky pussy in one hand, whilst pulling Steve down next to her on the bed.

Their two naked bodies now curled closer to each other, both of them spent by their exertions and orgasms. For a first time together, this had certainly been pretty damn good, thought Steve as he drifted off to sleep -- for the first time in ages feeling like he really was wanted.

Tina smiled in her sleep as she snuggled in closer to Steve's sleeping body. It had been a real gamble by both of them but seemed to have paid off. There was always the morning too -- her meeting wasn't until 11!

To be continued...

12