Working Relationship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means I am not allowed to touch you Mistress" he said softly.

"Good boy. You see, you are learning quite quickly. Your position in this house is now secondary to both meandDavid. Unless the circumstances change, for example, if your desires for other men become public knowledge, and everyone we know, friends and family become aware, everything will remain as it has been, but, no matter who else is present, wherever we are shouldI decideit is appropriate, you will immediately, without comment or complaint accept your position of total submission to me, no matter who else is present. Is that completely clear to you?"

"Yes Mistress!" he said.

Sarah put her skirt back on and taking David's hand she drew him to his feet. "Pull David's pants and trousers up and fasten them for him John" she ordered. John did as he was told and as soon as David was fully dressed again, she led him into the hall. She looked at John and then, very deliberately, kissed David again. "I am so looking forward to tomorrow night" she said, "But I will see you before lunch to get the situation at work sorted out. Remember, it will all be new to you, so act surprised, but for goodness sake don't overdo it or Janet will smell a rat. She is a very bright lady and we want to keep her on our side, so we need to convince her that the story I am giving out is the truth. We don't want her guessing anything else is going on. I will try to manufacture a few tears for her benefit, so a quick, comforting hug wouldn't be out of place, but that's all. I will explain to John what is going to happen tomorrow."

Taking her jacket from the hanger she slipped it on and buttoned it over her naked breasts, before opening the front door. She discreetly squeezed David's hand, before putting her arm round John. "Shake his hand John" she said, "He is a friend who is leaving to go home, and I saw the bedroom curtains across the road move slightly, so 'The Nose' is watching."

John held out his hand and David shook it.

"What are you going to say to him John?" said Sarah.

John looked surprised, but said, "Thank you for taking Sarah out tonight sir, and for being so ... understanding about my situation. I don't know how tonight would have gone, if she hadn't had you to support her."

Sarah rested her head on John's shoulder, "That's a good boy, I am sure in time this will become second nature and I won't have to remind you."

David walked down the path to his car, got in and drove away. Sarah and John watched him go then stepping back inside, closed the door.

"You may get ready for bed now John" said Sarah. "I am going to make a hot drink for us both and I will bring them up to the spare room. You had better make up your mind to tell me everything, because I am now going to require some more answers, and I want to know the whole truth. For years it seems to me, my life has been based around lies and deceit. That is going to change because from this moment on I will accept no more lies."