Working with Cassie

Story Info
Finally got up my nerve and it paid off.
2.7k words
4.23
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nice, I thought to myself. My eyes watching you as you moved from the office to the breakroom. Looking down at your form fitting khaki pants, and how well you ass looked in them.

"Mmmmm yeah hot pants again today." I said sounding like I was joking.

I could hear then smile in your voice as you're said "You know it," and hearing a smacking sound as you slap your butt.

Today, you idiot, say something today. I thought to myself for the hundredth day in a row. I stood up and moved to the breakroom door.

Glancing in my eyes immediately moved again to your butt. Looking at you bent over looking into the microwave. Your weight shifting from one foot to the other, making your ass bounce for me.

"Was that a smack I heard?" is responded from you by reaching around and smacking your butt again.

"In a spanking mood today, are you?" You kinda half look back smiling, "Maybe."

Walking up closer behind you, "Is it only self spanking day?". "Nope." You say and laugh turning away from me.

Come on you coward, do something, smack that lovely ass..... SMACK! crap I did it....

"Mmmmm" you say only acting slightly startled. "Is that it?"

"Well I guess I never did give you birthday spankings." I say as I gently spank you again.

You lean forward onto the microwave, your ass moving a little higher.

Three more spanks and then stopping, leaving my hand on your ass. "Not to hard is it?" I ask excitement in my voice.

"Nope.... Actually not hard enough." You say quietly but with a dreamy sound in your voice.

SMACK! You jump up a little not because it hurt, just because it was harder then the last ones.

My next swat moving to the bottom of your ass, almost slapping between you legs. And to my surprise and continual rise in excitement, you actually spread your stance open a little wider.

My next couple spanks slowly moving my hand so the fingers fall down spanking your crotch.

My god, your not even saying anything.... Hell was that even a small moan. I thought to myself. The arousal level in me was so high that confidence was no longer a problem. Every small step I made you didn't seem to mind.

I stopped my hand on the very bottom of your butt, my fingers feeling along the material against your crotch, and just rub my hand down between your legs.

"That's not spanking." You say with an even tone.

"I Know"

As my third rub of your crotch goes across I feel your hips roll down against my hand. OH YES! my voice screams in my head. Moving closer and now firmly rubbing your crotch. Listening to the sound of your breathing as your excitement builds. My left hand moving up across your back and lightly grabbing your shoulder as my hand continues to feel your warmth grow.

"Cassie?"

"Oh.. Yes Nathan."

"Please turn around for me."

You stand up nervously but with a longing look on your face. I moved closer to you, giving you a soft kiss. Our lips meeting once for a brief moment.

I pulled away. The look on your face told me you wanted more. Your arms wrapped around me and pulled me in for another soft kiss. My hands moved to you face, caressing your cheek while kissing your soft lips. A warm breath of passion escaped your lips, as we kiss with more urgency now. Our bodies moving closer together, your hands running through my hair.

The passion of the kiss had a dizzying affect on us. I could taste desire on your lips. Our hands continue to move frantically over each other's bodies. Your hot tongue dancing seductively with mine. My hands running down your back, holding your body close to mine. Your feminine curves and the slight movements of your body, heightening my arousal and desire for you.

You tilt your head back, showing your vulnerable neck to me. My moist lips move to kiss your it. You smell so amazing, I just could not get enough of you! Your warm skin, soft hair, seductive smell, the sounds of your breathing, all bringing my arousal to the boiling point.

I continue to kiss you neck, dragging my lips to just below you ear. The sensations of my lips and breath on your skin sent small tremors and chills throughout your excited body.

"Mmmmm," a low, quiet moan from your lips. Your hands gently hold my head close to your neck, as my tongue danced on your skin. My lips and tongue leaving a trail of erotic moistness on your exposed flesh.

"I want you," you whisper softly, almost sounding like a purr. I just moaned softly into your ear in response, sending more chills up throughout your body.

The telephone rang loudly in the breakroom. We both jumped at the sound.

"Jesus, that scared me." I said.

Cassie smiled. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to kiss you.

"Nathan, I really need to answer that call," Cassie whispered. I stopped kissing you. "I've been waiting for this call all night." The phone continued to ring.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked you. How could you stop now?

You composed yourself quickly then pick up the phone.

A smirk comes across my face. I think I'll tease you a bit, I thought to myself. I move close to you again, and start to undo your pants. Your voice falters a bit while talking on the phone.

"No I'll be coming up this weekend... excuse me," your hand playfully slaps away my hands. However, that doesn't deter me from continuing. I kneel down as I slowly unzip your pants, with you not putting up much resistance.

I un-tucked your shirt, and slowly slide your pants down your smooth legs. I could not help but smile at the fact that you're having a difficult time concentrating on your conversation. I kiss your stomach. Your body flinches, but you still enjoy it.

"Marissa, you've got to understand ..." A long pause.

You step out of you pants. "Oh sorry, I got distracted, where was I?" I continue kissing your sensitive skin, above your panties. Your hand started to rub the back of my head, holding me close to your warm flesh. My hands run softly up and down you smooth legs. I can feel your body squirm a bit.

" ... well, yes, I guess we could do that. However, I just want you to get started as soon as you can."

I smile at you language. How clever of you! My hands run up to you panties, and then I slowly slide them down. My lips dragging down the front of your thigh, following the trail of you newly removed panties.

"Ahh, I see the problem. Look Marissa, I'm rather flexible on this, however, I can only spread myself so much."

Your legs spread a bit while you continue on your call. I tilt my head a bit, and start to lick and kiss up you inner thigh. Your skin tastes so sexy, my arousal beyond a point of any return. All I can think is I needed you now! My lips continue up your inner thigh. Your hand holding my head, clenching and unclenching.

"Well, what should I do ..." your voice cracking. You cleared your throat. "Sorry. As I was saying ..."

I lash my tongue out against your flesh. I taste your arousal with my warm tongue. Oh my god! I have to have more of you!

"..I just think that there HAAAA ... SS ..." An involuntary sigh escapes your lips. "I'm sorry again. I dropped something." Another sigh. "Jesus I am a klutz today."

"Yes. Everything is alright." you continue.

Your hand continues to hold my head against you while I taste you. My tongue dancing circles around you sensitive flesh. You sit back a bit on the table now, bringing you legs over my back. Leaning back, as I continue to lick you around in circles.

"I, uh, I. Hold on a second." You close your eyes to catch your breath. Covering the phone up. "You are evil," You whisper to me. "But I love it." After you flashed me your smile, you resume you conversation.

Your legs spread wider, as you place your feet on my shoulders. My head moving up and down, while my tongue continued to bring you closer to your impending ecstasy. Your breathing became more rapid now. Covering the mouthpiece of the phone, while doing you best to continue the call.

My hands race along you legs, toying with your sensitive skin. My mouth is extremely wet from your arousal; my tongue still continues dancing on your flesh. I moaned while moving my head back and forth.

You put the phone down, and lean your head back. "Oh God," you whisper. "Oh. My. God! I can't take it anymore."

I respond by moving my fingers down, touching you. Your breathing became louder, as I insert my finger into you. They slide inside of you easily. You arch your back, feeling then slip inside of you.

"Mmmhmmm, I know ...."

You're losing control. "I'm sorry ... Marissa. I don't think I can talk .. Oh .. talk now." hanging up the phone, without any explanation.

I can feel your body tensing up. You are close.

"Mmmmm," you move your arms suddenly, scattering a few objects from the table.

My head continues to move, licking and sucking on you. Your moans filled with desire and urgency. I quicken the pace so you can meet your climax. Your legs start to quiver, your head leans back against the wall. You hands feverishly caressing your body, unbuttoning your shirt. Your hips in motion, moving on pace with my head.

"Keep ... going," you breathe. You remove your shirt, exposing your black lace bra. Your hands continue to run up and down your body, caressing yourself. Your gasps turning into moans of sheer pleasure. The muscles convulsing harder now, your legs shaking with impending ecstasy.

A loud moan brakes the silence of the empty breakroom, as you arousal takes over your body. Turning your head to the side, and into your shoulder to muffle your orgasm. Your overly stimulated body wracked with pure pleasure, continues to shake uncontrollably. You finally push me away from you, too sensitive for me to continue touching you. Your breathing continues at a frantic pace, as you bathed in your moment of pure delight.

A crash startled both of us. I instinctively jumped up to my feet and looked around.

"What the hell ...?"

You start to giggle a bit, apparently you knew what happened. I look around seeing papers all over the floor.

You had pushed against the desk a bit too hard.

You sigh, as you pull my body closer to yours. Your legs wrapping around my hips.

"Now, we're onto something," you say while you lick your lips. Your hands caressed my back and shoulders. "Mmmmmm."

I lean closer to you to kiss your lips. Your arms wrap around me inviting me into you. I slip one hand to your back, and undo your black bra. We continue our soft kisses for a few moments longer. Finally removing your bra. My hands now exploring your body with my fingers. Each curve, each muscle. Your hands moving down and start to unbutton my pants.

I lean forward a bit more, your hands slide my pants off, and continue to travel around my body. Your fingertips touching new territory with each small movement. You play with the edge of my underwear, running your fingers under my waistband. Teasing me with your touch.

I take your breast into my mouth, my tongue circling around your aroused nipple. I felt you bite on my finger lightly as I continue to taste your salt tainted skin. Your body is hot to the touch, enveloping me with dizzying sensations of lust and passion.

Your hands moving under my undies, grasping me, sliding easily up and down my hardness. Your fingertips sending me untamed desire throughout my body. I moan softly in response. Your other hand wraps around me, and pulls me closer to you, right next to you. I can feel your moist yearning. I can't take much more of this blissful torture!

Too many sensations course through my body, I cant take much more of this. I need you to grant me my ecstatic release. I need you now!

I lean back a bit, looking into your eyes. I slowly press into you, softly penetrating your moistened core. Your eyes close as you warmly accept my intrusion. Your arms reach out for me, to pull my body closer, to pull me deeper into you. An alleviated sigh escapes from deep inside of you, as I press deeper into you.

You lean forward, I wrap my arms around you. Our warm bodies pressed together, moving together. I kiss your neck, as I continue pushing into you. Your body writhing with aching pleasure, moving in perfect synchronization with mine. The pace quickens as we could sense one another's heightened arousal. Your breathing quickens, as your hands ran up and down my tense back.

"Let me turn around..." You breathe harshly.

I stop and slide out of you. Then I comply with your order. You lean over laying your chest on the cleared desk, turning your sensuous back to me. I move forward and slowly, so slowly, ease myself into you.

"Mmmmm.." your hands gripping the other edge of the desk, using it to push back against me. My hands moving all over your writhing body, brushing over your sensitive breasts. I kiss and nibble on you shoulders and neck.

"Oh God ..." I breathe into your ear. You quicken you pace pushing back against me, in response to my rapid breathing. Your sexy back flexing and writhing with anticipation. My hands run frantically up and down your soft back. Warm sensations build up deep inside of me, awaiting for release, for my impending climax.

The phone rings again. But this time, you don't stop. You continue sliding against me. My hands move down to you hips, holding you firmly. I begin to thrust my hips harder into you.

The phone continues to sound it's distracting ring. I move one hand around you pelvis, to feel your wetness, as I continue to push into you. Your hand covering mined, guiding it to touch you. We move our hands, until I find where you wanted me to touch. I start tracing little circles on you wet, sensitive flesh.

The phone finally stops ringing. But my pushing doesn't slow. Many blissful, ecstatic sensations rushing throughout my body now. My breathing turning into a series of moans. Your moans answered mine.

Your moans turn into louder gasps and groans, as I continue pushing deep into you. Whenever I pull on you hair, You groan with lustful approval. I quicken the pace, I know that I don't have much longer until sweet release. I can feel your body shaking slightly. Small convulsions continue to wrack your body, teasing you with your impending conclusive orgasm. Your breathing turns into an almost hissing sound, as I continue thrusting into you.

"Ohhhh .... " You moan loudly. " Ohhh Nathan... yeah. AHHH YESSSSS!!!"

The sounds of your ecstatic climax and breathing push me over the edge!

"Ahhh!!!" I push one last time, as my body went into uncontrollable spasms. Your hands move back and grasped my hands, pulling me into you as far as I could go. I continue to shake recklessly as my body jerks with each pent up emotion. A surreal moment, I feel as if I were floating.

You turn your head as you body continues to shake violently. Your final orgasm almost complete.

"F-f-f-fuck!" you gasp. "God Yes!" I don't know much time we stayed in that prone position. We just bath in our own afterglow, until I finally sit down.

"That was ... " you start to say. "I mean, wow ...." you sigh. Your breathing still rapid.

"Are you always this articulate?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

You smiled in response. "We should of had spanking day long ago."

"Definitely."

My knees still a bit weak and wobbly, so I remain sitting, staring at you. You moved to sit on my lap. You turn you body so your head can lay on my chest. You remain still, listening to my heart race.