Workplace Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Younger guy finds older is better.
2.8k words
4.46
125k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for 10 minutes, still weak in the knees from Tammy's blowjob. Finally I gathered my strength, pulled my pants up, got back on the fork truck and began driving back up to the front. I had to drive slowly for two reasons, first to make sure that all the dock doors had been closed and second, I just didn't have the strength to go any faster. The blowjob from Tammy had drained my strength as well as the cum from my cock. Also I wasn't in a big hurry due to the fact that Tammy had to walk to the front and I wanted to give her time to get home and be ready when I arrived.

I walked the front dock, found all the doors locked, then I checked the office doors, and found that they were locked as well. I stepped outside into the warm air and shut the door behind me, pulling on it once it closed to make sure it locked. I headed for my car and found a note on the windshield from Tammy, saying she hoped that I wouldn't keep her waiting. I had no plans on keeping her waiting; I loved to eat pussy and knew that Tammy would be more then happy to have me lick her slit. I grabbed my crotch and felt my cock beginning to rise again from the thought of licking and hopefully fucking Tammy later tonight.

After about a 20 minute drive I arrived at the address Tammy had given me. I pulled into the drive and got out of my car, unsure how to feel. I was really looking forward to muff diving on her but also had the normal stomach butterflies from what I hoped would become more then a one-night thing. I locked my car door behind me and walked up the sidewalk to the door. I stood at the door, ready to ring the buzzer when the door opened and Tammy stood there wearing a dark blue baby-doll nighty. My heart leapt from the sight of her. Her breasts were full and large, a fact that she had kept hidden by wearing loose fitting clothes. Her nipples were large and very hard and my hand was drawn to them. Tammy reacted by moaning slightly and held my hand to her chest with her own hand. I thumbed her nipples for 5 minutes before Tammy was brought back to reality by a light breeze and remembered that she was standing at the door. She just smiled and told me that we would be more comfortable inside.

Tammy took me by the hand and led me to the couch, closing the door behind me. I sat on the couch and Tammy sat closely beside me. We immediately began a long, wet and very hot kiss. Our tongues intertwined and we kissed deeply. I took my hand and placed it on her thigh and Tammy returned the favor by running her hand along my own leg. I began to move my hand along her smooth and silky leg. Every time I would stop just short of her crotch, teasing her. Tammy moved her hand up my leg and began to rub my expanding crotch. She was anything but shy as she found my cock and rubbed it harder and harder. Tammy reached over and took my hand and placed it on her hot mound. I was pleasantly surprised to find her wet, almost soaking through her skimpy panties. She was wearing a thong and I quickly moved it aside and ran my fingers up and down her wet slit.

Breathlessly, Tammy pulled from our kiss and said, "Easy lover, we have lots of time for that and I think we need to go somewhere so we can have more room."

I nodded and Tammy got up from the couch, giving me a good look at her wet snatch and tight ass. She took my hand and led me down a hallway to her bedroom. Inside the room there were candles lit and one lamp was on, covered by a thin red cloth, giving the room a warm pink glow. Tammy took my hands and placed them on her panties while looking at me with the most sensual and desiring look on her face. I took my thumbs and slipped them under the elastic and pulled down, sliding her thong down her long lean legs. Her aroma filled the room and caused my cock to strain against my jeans even more then before. Once her panties were at her feet she stepped out of them and grabbed my hands and held the panties to my nose. I inhaled deeply and relished the smell of her. Her panties were so wet, the moisture from them smeared across my lips and cheeks as she ground them into my face. I was smiling broadly when she pulled her panties from my face and she leaned in and began to lick her own juice from my lips and cheeks, finally kissing me deeply to share her own cum with me.

"Come on tiger," she told me, "Now its time you repaid me for earlier."

Tammy sat on the bed edge and slid back to the headboard, sitting up waiting for me. She leaned forward and pulled the baby-doll over her head giving me the first look at her hot body. Her pussy was completely bare and smooth and her tits had to be a C cup or larger. Her nipples were standing straight out from her areolas, which were about as big as a half dollar coin.

I moved beside her and reached up and grabbed her nipples pulling at them lightly. Tammy smiled and responded with a moan and held her tits up for me. I leaned in and began to lick and suck at them. I bit them lightly and Tammy moaned and begged me for more. I bit harder and she whimpered and breathed deeply. I continued to tease her nipples, first biting with little force then harder, not letting up till she whimpered. I was teasing one then the other, the one not being sucked on I pulled at with my fingers. I took my free hand and slid it down her stomach finally resting it at her wet mound. I was continuing to attack her nipples and slid my free fingers along her wet slit. To say her pussy was wet would be an understatement as she was practically dripping with cum.

"O baby, that feels good," she moaned, "please lick me, I need to cum soon, stop teasing me and eat my pussy!"

I pulled my lips from her tits and moved between her legs. Tammy spread her legs wider and waited for me to settle in. I removed my shirt and got between her legs, blowing gently on her wet pussy. Tammy moaned and placed one hand on my head and led me to her wetness. She held my head lightly and I began to lick all around her pussy lips. First licking just her full pussy lips then moving back to lick her thighs. I stayed away from her clit, which was by now fully exposed, and bright red. I licked at her pussy tasting and savoring her juices. Moaning into her I licked at her with complete abandon, and finally my tongue began to swipe at her clit. With no certain rhythm I continued my assault and licked at her clit occasionally. After 10 minutes Tammy took charge and grabbed my hair and held my face to her pussy, forcing me to focus on her clit.

"That's right...right there baby that is what I need" she moaned.

I had no choice to concentrate my attention on her clit. I took my tongue and as I rolled it over her clit she began to thrash around the bed. She was pulling hard at my head and hair and forced me deeper and deeper into her mound. I felt her legs tighten around my head and knew she was very close to a huge climax. I continued to lick at her and really began to work her clit. My full attention was at her clit and I reached up to find her own fingers busy pulling at her nipples. Tammy began to moan louder and louder, and I knew she was ready. I flicked my tongue over her clit at a rapid pace and felt her legs tighten even more around me. With a primal scream Tammy came, squirting her juice all over my face. I struggled to lap it all up, not wanting to waste a drop of her sweet tasting fluid. Her legs relaxed and I moved my head down lower to catch all of her juices. Her clit was ultra sensitive and she jerked every time my tongue came too close to it.

I finally moved from my spot between her legs and laid beside her, my face covered with her cum. Tammy rolled on top of me and we kissed deeply for several minutes, sharing her wonderful taste between us.

"Baby I loved that," I said, " the old line about older women being better lovers is true, you actually squirted in my mouth and I love that!"

"I wasn't sure if you would," she responded, "the last guy that made me do that thought I had peed in his mouth and told me it was disgusting."

"Well believe me I loved it and want you to do that every time I lick your sweet pussy." I said.

Tammy slid her hand down my stomach and unsnapped my jeans and reached in and started to massage my cock. My cock quickly sprang to life and responded to her touch. I got up from the bed and slid my jeans and shorts down my legs and stepped out of them. Tammy moved closer and took my cock into her wet mouth and began to suck me. She sucked me slowly and looked me in the eyes the entire time. I had to laugh when she pulled my cock from her mouth and licked it like she was licking a lollypop.

"Why are you laughing?" she mocked, "Don't you like my blow jobs?"

I explained that I love her blowjobs and that licking my cock reminded me of girl sucking a lollypop.

"Well then we might have to do something about that another time, sounds like you might enjoy role playing and some other fun activities." She said.

"I just might, I have never tried anything like that but I have had some wonderful fantasies."

"Ok then I will keep that in mind, but right now I need fucked and I think you have just the right thing to do it." She said, letting go of my cock.

I got back on the bed and told her to get on her hands and knees; I wanted to fuck her doggy style. Tammy got on her hands and knees and I moved behind her and slid my cock up and down her slippery slit. Tammy moaned and I slid my cock slowly into her. I moved with slow, short strokes thinking she was still sore from the earlier tongue lashing, but quickly found out that she was ready for some serious fucking when she began to back up onto my cock. In no time I was fucking her hard and fast and she responded with louder and louder moans. I was slamming my meat into her and noticed the mirror on the wall for the first time. I watched as her ample tits rocked back and forth with every thrust and she took one hand and pulled at her nipples. I felt her pussy tighten and pulsate with an orgasm, and had to stop to delay my own approaching orgasm. Tammy pulled away from me and my cock pulled out with a pop.

"Now it's my turn, get on your back lover, I want to ride you like a cowboy and you can play with my titties." She hissed.

I laid on my back with my cock sticking straight up. Tammy slid her hand over my cock and smiled again. She then moved to squat over my meat and slowly slid down its length till she was totally impaled upon it. She then leaned forward and I reached up and played with her tits and nipples. She leaned forward more and I sucked one nipple into my mouth and began to suck and nibble at it.

"My, My what could be better" she giggled, "Nice hard cock in my pussy and someone that loves sucking and biting my nipples and tits."

I continued to bite her nipples and grabbed her ass and began to thrust into her tight pussy. Her pussy was so wet that the only sounds coming from the room other then our moans and groans were the sounds of the bed creaking and the squishing sound from our fucking.

I picked up the speed of my thrusts and Tammy threw her head back smiling, enjoying my fucking. She began to moan and I knew she was close to another orgasm. I sped up my thrusts and she moaned more. I held her up from my cock and took just my cock head and moved it in and out of her tightening pussy. That was all it took and she screamed and climaxed, slumping onto my chest. I felt my own load boiling up and thrust into her deeply several times. Finally I shot my load deeply into her sloppy wet pussy.

We held each other tightly for several minutes before my cock fell out of her well fucked hole. Tammy then slid off me and laid beside me, trying to catch her breath.

"That was wonderful," she exclaimed, "We have got to do that again very soon. Are you busy tomorrow?" she laughed.

"I am sure I can find some free time tomorrow." I told her. "I wouldn't mind staying tonight and waking you in the morning with a warm tongue if you like."

Tammy thought about it and replied, "Well my roommate is due back home soon and I want to let her know about you before you stay over, is that ok?"

Tammy then explained to me that she had to take a temporary roommate to help make ends meet, but she was close to the point of making it without the extra money.

"Ok I guess, I would hate to put you in a bad situation," I said getting up from bed, "but I will definitely call you tomorrow and we can explore some other fun positions."

"Sounds great to me, you are a wonderful lover, and I can't wait to explore our bodies together." She replied smiling and blushing slightly.

I finished getting dressed and Tammy got up, put on a robe and walked me to the door. I turned at the door and kissed her deeply, savoring the taste of her and grabbing her wonderful ass one final time. My cock began to rise against her and she pushed away from me.

"Not now, "she said smiling, "I am too sore for that now and you have to go before my roommate comes back." I opened the door kissed her once more and walked out the door. I turned and Tammy smiled once more at me and closed the door. I was walking down the sidewalk when a familiar car pulled into the drive beside my car. Much to my surprise Jenny got out and walked up to me.

"I should have known Tammy would fall for your little flirting ways. She is easily taken advantage of but I know you only want sex, and dont care how she feels" Jenny said snobbishly.

"Believe me I wasn't looking for a one night thing," I replied, "I found out tonight Tammy is a wonderful lover, and I won't do anything to risk losing her as a lover and a friend."

Jenny gave me a disgusted look and started to walk away, I stopped her dead in her tracks by saying, "If you don't believe me ask her, I am sure she will agree and tell you to mind your own business and let us be. So I guess accept it and get used to seeing me more often." I laughed.

"Don't worry about me, I won't be around when you are, and I don't care what she says I just think you are taking advantage of her." Jenny said.

"Get off your high horse and let her enjoy her life, if I didn't know better I would say you need a good, hard fucking to release some stress yourself." I told her, smiling.

Jenny turned away red faced and walked to the door and walked inside.

To be continued...