All Comments on 'Workplace Relations Ch. 01: In the Music Studio'

by leondreamer

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked your story. At the time, I'd been married 24 great years, had three daughters, wasn't looking or even thinking about, no midlife crisis or depression, had a good job, still had figure and had a great sex life with my husband. It started at the office with a coworker, Ben, a tall black exec, someone I vaguely knew for 10 1/2 years. He'd been promoted, we now had daily interactions, I enjoyed his attention. Six months later, he bumped into me on a Saturday afternoon, mentioned his new apartment three blocks from there and invited me up. The second the door closed, my heart raced, there wasn't much to see, he handed me a glass of cabernet and we sat on his sofa, in a few moments I'd guzzled the wine, I was wet, thought about being married, got up, said, "I'd better be going" leaned down and gave him kiss on the cheek . He stood up held me around my waist, said "You know you don't have to go." We began a passionate kiss, minutes later I dropped to my knees, unzipping his pants, a very hard and straight black dick appeared, he sat back as I sucked on his big swollen head. We spent three hours sucking and fucking on his sofa. Afterwards he asked, "That was your first big black cock, wasn't it?" "Yes, it was, fuck yes, it was big." I lay on him and asked, "Am I your first married white woman? He laughed, "No, there have been others, plenty of married white woman like black cocks." The afternoon had slipped away, I got up, wiped his cum from my pussy with my panties. I dressed, I leaned down and kissed him and asked, "Is this the first time you fucked a married white woman who's your boss? "Yes."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous