All Comments on 'World War M'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Demented

Should go for the genocide of all blacks ,chistian or non christian then you would feel how prejudice and biased you are,jackass.

starsingerstarsingerover 11 years ago
Marginalized

You've managed to fit everyone into either a Western Religion or a Vampire, marginalizing the rest of us. Good Job! That was sarcasm, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how ?

Just how do u manage to write so much drivel . I've looked through your story list and I do wonder where you find the time .then I realized 99% of your ramblings are just one page long.you wrote them while having your morning crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HAHAHA

Holy shit dude, Interesting. But, some truth. People do spend way to much time fighting about religion, What did ever happen to being open minded and accepting of others. I often wonder if it ever existed at all, the sad truth is is that the fighting will probably never end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.

You have expounded on one (and I have many) of the reasons why I find religion and belief in a supernatural omnipotent being so utterly ridiculous. Sadly, human nature tends to find any excuse to kill. Your satire is wonderful, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope it's satire

In line with what anonymous before me wrote, it's a okay satire if that's what you intended. Like you were deliberately poking fun at religion, by acting fundamentalist. If not, however, it's a pretty dumb story. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS