All Comments on 'World's Biggest'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
For the next story...

Now you're up to footballs and bowling balls? Ed, I suppose for the next story you'll drive a Mini Cooper up the next asshole you come across. I mean that literally. See if you can stretch that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ed did you really think this through?

A bowling ball? Really? With the biggest man you could find on earth, you'd have to saw through bone to even get the football into anyone's ass. This is so far past stupid I don't know how you could even get the words onto the page. And once again, with the video they made you don't think he'd use it and get some revenge? But I forgot. None of your male characters do anything in response to your outlandish abuse. Just terrible Ed. Just plain terrible.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
nice

a bit over the top, but understandable. I hate assholes like him, I'm surprised they waited so long to plan something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic as always!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are faraway by reality!! And therefore all of your stories are unreliable!!! Your protagonists will get prosecuted by anesthesia, false imprisonment, sexual assault and criminal assault. Not to mention they get sued for amends! And you will get sued for aberration!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
If he raped them, he's got it coming

Another rape fetish.story E?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid.

The videos put them in prison. Even a lousy expert removes the "fuzzy" and voice changing tricks. More importantly Roy's DNA connects him to the crimes. You failed to mention that Alex went straight to the hospital and had a rape kit and tox screen done. The police were called. They arrested them all for illegally drugging him, kidnapping and raping him. The charges went on and on. They all were sentenced to multiple life sentences. Alex sued them all and took every dime they and their families had. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ed

I Read all your stories.. My Cinclusion... You need to Die.. Your Spania need to Die your fMily from Monkey to the next Gen Generations need to Die.. S-o earth will Be free of Sick people. I hope and Pray that You wall die fast.. Câncer hanging shot I dont care..

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Bad story

Strictly the shock effect bs. 4 really perverted women or 1 really stupid guy, maybe both. Not well written, difficult to follow without backing up. A generally weak effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding wonderful hot story

He really got it in the end. A perfect five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just one question. Why the hell did I keep reading this POS? Didn't make a lot of sense or even get me that interested. Guess I kept hoping it would start to sound interesting but gave up and skipped to the end just to get it over with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous