All Comments on 'Wrapped'

by ThorkelGriersen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyAriaLadyAriaabout 18 years ago
Gentle understanding...

This is a good story showing the importance of the trust relationship and patience required with training. It is sweet how the two subs bonded. I did want to hear more details about what Leah was thinking as she was responding to the Domme. Also, the sensations of the experience would make it more erotic. The smell of the basement, the sound of the strap, the burn and sting of Will's skin.

Good job, Thorkel.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
I like this, but...

I would like a little more background about these four. It seems as if there is a previous, unwritten chapter. What has brought these four people to this place? Your skill at writing and in hinting at the complexities of these characters makes the reader want to know more. Best, Ken

chelseachainedchelseachainedabout 18 years ago
Held my breath

Once you got to the basement, I found myself so worried for Leah, feeling like Abe was a loose cannon. I like the way you "saved" her. I liked the communication skills between the 3. Would like to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nonsensical

I had to give this two stars for the quality of the writing alone.

The subject matter I find at best, disturbing and at worst, nauseating. I simply do not understand how someone can calmly beat another human for sexual or psychological pleasure. For that matter, I am at a complete loss to understand the recipients desire to be humiliated and tortured.

Before anyone harangues me for any reason, this is not a criticism of anyone or their lifestyle but simply my opinion. I am willing to defend your right to publish and I hope you would reciprocate by allowing me to voice my thoughts.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Outside of any rules

These people go too deep too fast for this type of play to occur. These subs are taken way too deep for play partners rather than those who live D/s lifestyle. Also, it is never permitted for a dom to be so violent without safewords to stop the entire scene. There were safewords but they would only "turn" the subs to different sides. The dom Abe had no personal control.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The very worst type of Dom, jealous, angry and with no self control. Far too dangerous to allow him any type of control. Not erotic, not sexy just sadism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous