Jenny's New Life

Story Info
A husband finally finds his wife's dark side.
18.1k words
3.68
19k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over the age of twenty-one.

Jenny's New Life

Over the last few months, I had noticed that my secret stash of bondage toys, videos, and magazines seemed to change order. I was not sure if they were really moved around or not. I decided to place the magazines in a special order and check them in a few days. I KNEW that my wife, Jenny, would not read them. Hell, I knew that if Jenny found them, she would throw everything out.

Before we got married, I tried to get her to try bondage, but she thought that it was "sick and perverted" and wanted no parts of it. She felt that her twenty-five-year-old, 5'6'' body with her 36C tits should be more than I needed in bed.

I had no idea what was going on in the basement. A few days later I checked on my stash out. Sure, enough everything had been moved around. I decided not to say anything to Jenny yet.

Over the next few weeks, I noticed a change in my wife. She wore long night gowns to bed, would only make love to me in the dark, if at all, and would not shower or soak in the hot tub with me. I was not sure what was going on. My mind was coming up with a few ideas. I was thinking that she had a boyfriend and he had gotten her onto bondage games.

A month later there was a major power outage at work, so I was sent home early. When I got home, I saw a strange truck in my driveway. I knew that I had caught Jenny with her boyfriend. I quietly let myself in the house. As I stood at the front door, I could hear the unmistakable sound of a paddle hitting an ass. I could hear my wife's strained voice say "twelve...thank you". I creped down the hall to our bedroom and peaked around the door. There was my wife dressed in only a red garter belt, black stockings, and pair of five-inch black patent leather pumps that I had never seen before. She was leaning on the dresser with a redden ass facing me.

I then noticed the hot looking red-haired Mistress who was beating Jenny's ass. She was Jenny's height and build but with bigger tits. She was dressed in a black leather corset, leather panties, stockings, and thigh high boots. The corset lifted her big tits very nicely. The mistress kept swinging the paddle as Jenny counted. "Thank you... thirteen, thank you... fourteen."

Her mistress noticed me in the door, and I motioned for her to continue. "Thank you... fifteen, thank you... sixteen."

I took the paddle from the mistress and smacked Jenny's ass as hard as I could. SMACK!!! And then I smacked her again on the other ass cheek. I grabbed Jenny's hair and pulled her head back and hissed on to her ear. "That's for lying to me."

Then I hit both ass cheeks again and told her that was for cheating on me.

Then I hit both ass cheeks again and said that was for going through my stuff without asking first.

Jenny was crying in pain and shame as I hit both ass cheeks again, saying this was for making me mad.

And then two more times for not saying thank you and counting the paddles.

Reaching between her legs I roughly grabbed her cunt and found that it was sopping wet. So, I gave her two more swats on her bright red ass for liking it so much.

Then I got a hard-wooden chair from the dining room and made her sit in it. Then I made her tell me everything.

She started by telling me that, yes, she had found my stash and almost threw everything away. As she started to pack it all up, she looked at the pictures in the magazines and was aroused.

She started to watch my videos, while I was at work, and playing with herself as she watched them. Then she started to use the bondage toys on herself. Jenny admitted that using the toys on herself was fun, but she wanted to try more things to see if she really liked it before she told me.

So, she found a bondage chat room online and found Mistress Kelly. They chatted for a while then they met to play.

She begged me not to leave her, saying that she would do anything to keep me. I made her stay on the chair while Kelly and I talked in the hall.

Kelly told me that she and Jenny had not had lesbian sex yet, but she did want to have my wife eat her pussy out.

I suggested that my wife could eat me cum out of her pussy.

Kelly thought that was a great idea.

Kelly and I fell to the bed and started exploring each other body. Soon I was on top of her fucking her while my wife watched with a sore ass and wet cunt.

After I had cum in Kelly's pussy, I told Jenny that she had to eat me cum out of Kelly's pussy while I swatted her ass with the paddle.

She slowly crawled between Kelly's thighs to lick her first pussy ever. I slowly swatted her ass as she started to lick. I knew that she liked eating pussy when she wrapped her arms around Kelly's thighs.

As I watched my wife on the bed I got hard again. I climbed on the bed and behind my wife. I spread her reddened ass cheeks and slowly entered her virgin asshole. I had never fucked Jenny in the ass before. It was so tight. Quickly I started to cum, triggering Jenny and Kelly's orgasm. We all were cumming together.

As Kelly and I rested our heads on Jenny's belly Kelly and I decided that we really needed to use and abuse Jenny. Kelly told me that there was an upcoming S&M Ball for an S&M group that she belonged to. This would be the perfect was to use and abuse Jenny. There would be lots of Mistresses and Master's to use and abuse Jenny. And they would have many new and different toys to be used on Jenny. Kelly and I made plans to go to the ball with Jenny as our slave.

We decided that Jenny needed to get used to having lots of people look and touch her while she was naked. I took her to a strip bar in the next town where they had an amateur night contest. While we drove to the bar, I told Jenny that I would go in first and she was to follow five minutes later.

I got a seat near the stage and was enjoying the dancers on stage and those working the floor giving lap dances. As she entered, I turned to the guy next to me and pointed her out to him saying that I wanted to see her show her pussy as she danced. He said that he wanted to fuck her in her ass. Little did he know that she was my wife.

Jenny went into the back to change and wait her turn on stage. After a few dancers showed their assets on stage and giving lap dances it was Jenny's turn. The MC introduced her as she came on stage. She was dressed in a white cotton blouse, a knee length black wool skirt, and her five-inch black pumps with her long hair up in a bun. A pair of heavy black framed glasses added to her librarian look. The music started slowly as she pretended to put books away.

As the crowd called out to her she held her finger to her lips and shushed us. The music picked up and she started to dance. First the glasses came off and she let her hair down and started rubbing herself through her clothes. Quickly her blouse was opened to reveal a red lace bra that did nothing to hide her erect nipples. The blouse was tossed to the floor as she danced around. Her skirt soon followed exposing her black garter belt and red thong. She released her bra freeing her tits to the cat calls of the men watching her.

I could see her nipples get even harder as she danced and shook her tits around. As she danced around, she got close to the guys, and pushed her tits at them. Then Jenny turned her back to us as she slid her thong off.

Jenny turned around and spread her legs so everyone could see her shaved pussy. She lay on the floor and started to play with her pussy and tits. I could see that she had a big orgasm right there on stage as the guys cheered her on. I knew that the guys would enjoy the lap dances she would soon give.

She got off the stage and started to give her lap dances.

Jenny followed Kelly's and my instructions to the letter. The guys quickly found that they could do anything they wanted to do to her. Even play with her pussy as she danced for them. She ground her ass and cunt on their cocks and tried to make them cum.

I know that more than a few guys came in their pants.

When she got to the guy next to me, I told him that she was such a slut and I bet him that he could put a finger in her asshole. While Jenny was dancing, he put his fingers in her pussy then moved to her ass.

I could see his finger slide into her asshole. Jenny ground her asshole onto his finger as I watched.

When it was time for my lap dance, I could smell Jenny's pussy. I knew that she was turned on. As she danced for me, I slid two fingers into her hot wet snatch and finger fucked her. I then shoved my fingers in her mouth so she could suck them clean. I then placed a single dollar in her stocking with all the other dollars she had earned.

As Jenny danced on through the room, I saw more than one guy unzip their pants. Jenny would reach into their pants and play with their cocks.

After one such lap dance I saw her licking her fingers clean. I saw one lucky guy pull his big black cock out and pull Jenny onto it. She rode his cock until they both had cum. He was her last lap dance and as she walked to the back room to wait to see who that night's amateur winner was.

I could see that guys cum mixed with Jenny's pussy juice dribble down her thighs.

The girls were called to the stage one at a time to be voted on by the crowd. The last one called out was Jenny. When she came out, she was playing with her pussy as she came out. The crowd raised the roof with their cheers and cat calls. Jenny was the big winner that night. She gave the guys one last stage dance before she went into the back.

In the back room she put her white cotton blouse and knee length black wool skirt back on. After fixing her hair and makeup she slipped out of the bar and waited for me in the car. When I got in the car Jenny handed me the money, she had made shaking her ass on stage and from all the lap dances she had given. She had made over one hundred dollars in less than an hour.

I cuffed her hands behind her back to keep her from playing with her pussy as we drove back home to Kelly. On the ride home I had to stop Jenny from masturbating by rubbing her thighs together. She quickly learned that was worth ten strokes with the paddle. All she could say was that the nude dancing and all the guys playing with her body turned her on so much that she could not help herself. By the time we got home she had earned herself thirty swats.

Kelly met us at the door dressed in her black leather corset, stockings, and black thigh high boots with a paddle in her hand. She was ready to take care of Jenny. The first thing Kelly had her do was remove her blouse and skirt while on the front porch under the light.

When she was done, we let her into the house where Kelly stood waiting. Jenny fell to her hands and knees and crawled to Kelly and started to kiss her boots. Soon Jenny was pushed onto her back and Kelly was fucking her pussy with her boot telling her that her pussy was too nasty to put anything else in it.

Soon Jenny was leaning on her dresser in our bedroom with Kelly using the paddle on Jenny's ass. As she was paddled Jenny had to tell Kelly all the details of her dancing. What she did and to who. She told Kelly that, yes, she did fuck a guy while giving him a lap dance. Jenny told us that she even had an orgasm while fucking a strange man with lots of guys looking on.

I made Jenny suck my dick until it was hard than I fucked Kelly while she watched. Jenny was eager to eat me cum out of Kelly's pussy. Kelly and I knew that she was ready for the S & M ball that weekend.

Friday night Jenny was dressed in only a black leather garter belt, stockings, and her five-inch pumps. Kelly was wearing a new leather corset with removable cups and matching leather panties, stockings, and her thigh high boots all covered with a tight black silk wrap around dress. I was in my basic black tuxedo. Jenny's wrists and elbows were bound tightly behind her and a large red ball gag was placed in her mouth. We did allow her to wear a long coat to cover up with.

When we arrived at the ball, I put nipple clips on Jenny's fat nipples and placed a black leather collar with a silver leash that I gave to Kelly. I opened Jenny's coat to expose her as we walked down the street to the ball. People driving down the street could see that she was naked under her coat and honked their horns and cheered as she was led down the street on a leash.

When we got inside, I removed Jenny's coat to totally expose her to the crowd. Kelly made Jenny kneel on the floor between us and tied the leash to her chair. We had a few drinks while talking to a few other masters and mistresses. We talked about all the things we had done with and to our slaves. One mistress made her slave work as a cheap whore in a bad section of town selling fucks and blowjobs at a reduced rate. She was always busy her mistress said.

I removed Jenny's ball gag and made her tell about her trip to the strip bar. She described her trip in great detail much to the amusement to all those who were listening. Kelly and I took Jenny around and tried out many of the toys and other bondage devices on display.

We also registered my wife to be auctioned off later that night. She had to wear a numbered sign so everyone knew that she would be auctioned off later that night and was available to be examined.

Kelly tied the leash back on her chair as I replaced her ball gag.

We then walked around looking at all the subs that were for auction that night. Kelly and I decided on a pretty black slave with big tits and pierced nipples, labia, and clit. Her white master said that she was available for a whole weekend. Kelly and I decided that Jenny should be auctioned for a weekend too, with no limits placed the highest bidder.

The auction started with the first slave. It was a middle-aged man dressed as a little school girl. He looked so cute in his short red plaid skirt, white cotton blouse, and black patent leather Mary Jane shoes. He stood on the stage and blushed as his master described just how his little schoolgirl did poorly in school because she kept slipping into the boys bathroom to play with the boys as they peed.

Kelly leaned over and whispered in my ear that she had a story to tell when it was Jenny's turn. I was shocked when the bidding started at one dollar. I had thought that the bidding would have started much higher. Kelly told me the low bids were to humiliate the slaves even more. The little schoolgirl went for six dollars and fifty cents. She was yelled at by his master for bringing such a small bid.

The black slave was on the block next. Her master told us that she was a feisty bitch that needed a strong hand to keep her in line. Before I could do anything, Kelly was bidding a dime. The bidding went all the way to seven dollars and thirty cents before Kelly won.

Soon Kelly was leading Jenny to the stage for the bidding. Kelly told that Jenny was my wife but that she just could not control her cunt and tried to fuck and suck anyone or anything. To my surprise bidding started at fifty cents. There was lots of interest in Jenny. She was the top selling slave at twelve dollars and ninety cents to a very old man.

Kelly and I decided that we wanted our slave to come over the next weekend. We wanted Jenny to watch how we used and abused our black slave. We talked to her master and he told us that he was going fishing that weekend so he would tie her up in the back yard as he left for his fishing trip.

That Saturday morning, I looked out back to find our slave tied up as promised. A thin rope had been tossed over a tree branch and attached to her clit ring. Her wrists were attached to her nipple rings. All she was wearing were high heels, a collar, and a leather gag. I noticed a note attached to her collar. I called Kelly as I walked out to look her over. The slave watched me closely with fiery hawk like eyes as I approached her. Her discomfort was very evident as I could now see her stretched nipples and clit.

The note said that her name was Pam and warned me that the slave was very feisty and headstrong. As I continued reading it told me that she needed tight bonds and a very heavy hand with a paddle or whip. Kelly came out in her robe with Jenny in tow. Jenny was wearing only a collar with a leash and her five-inch black fuck me pumps.

After Kelly read the note, she slapped Pam's face then grabbed it and hissed to her that she had to be a good slave or we would beat her ass "until her master's ass hurt." We could hear her curse at us through her gag which earned her ten smacks on the ass with my bare hand. Pam worked really hard to stay still because she was still tied up by her clit ring.

I attached Jenny's leash to Pam's pussy rings before I released her from the tree. She tried to fight me but a sharp tug on the leash brought her right in line. I led her to the house where I led her to the bedroom. Kelly had Jenny kneel on the floor while I clipped Pam's cunt rings to Jenny's collar. Kelly wrapped my wife's arms around Pam's waist and bound them there. I then bound Jenny's ankles to her thighs to keep her on her knees only.

Kelly and I looked at my wife and Pam bound together in torturous bondage. This was a pose that I had jerked off to so many times while looking at my magazines. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would have my wife in that position. Jenny could smell Pam's hot cunt but could not lick it to give her any relief. Any movement from either one would cause intense pain to Pam's cunt.

Kelly and I went to cook breakfast. We knew that the smell of fresh coffee and frying bacon would drive the two of them crazy with hunger. After a relaxing breakfast we went back to the bedroom where we fell on the bed and started to make love. Pam could see us plainly, but Jenny tried to turn her head to watch us. Every time she did, we could hear Pam grown in pain as her pussy lips were pulled and stretched.

We lay in bed with me cum dripping out of Kelly's cunt as we talked about what we would do to Pam. One thing Kelly wanted to do was to fuck Pam in the ass with her strap on dildo. I thought that was a great idea and even suggested that we video tape it so we could always have it to watch. Kelly thought that it might be fun to mail it to Pam's boss and co-workers. I decided that we would only do that if we had real problems with her, but I did not tell Pam that.

The first thing I wanted to do was have Pam eat me cum out of Kelly's pussy. I knew that Jenny loves to clean me cum out of Kelly's pussy but this time Pam was going to do it. The leash was returned to Pam's cunt rings as Jenny was released from them. Kelly turned Jenny so she could see the bed while still on her knees. I led Pam to the bed as Kelly lay on her back. Giving the leash a sharp tug as I removed Pam's gag reminding her that I did hold the leash that was attached to her cunt rings. Pam was told to clean Kelly's pussy real good or else. I leaned over her, shoving my fingers in her cunt, telling her that I would rip her cunt rings out if she hurt my lover.

As Pam licked my cum out of Kelly's pussy I got behind my wife and started to pull on her nipples while I gave the leash gentle tugs. Reaching behind me I got the nipple clips and attached them to Jenny's fat nipples. Reaching lower I slid my fingers into my wife's hot cunt where I could feel just how hot and wet she was. I could feel her cunt squeezing my fingers as I roughly finger fucked her. I could tell that my wife was very turned on watching a beautiful black slave licking her husband's cum out of his lover's pussy.

After Pam was done Kelly released Jenny's ankle from her thighs. The slaves could go to the kitchen and fix themselves a cold breakfast and to clean themselves up. When they were done we went into the kitchen to find that the slaves had eaten some of our left over bacon. Kelly and I were livid at that outrageous behavior. The slaves must be punished for their bad behavior. Jenny quickly fell to her knees and started to cry begging not to be punished. She said that she did not eat any bacon but that Pam had eaten it all. I knew that my wife had lied to me because I could see the bacon grease on her lips.