Wrestling With Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days later in bed Pam explained to her husband that she was spoke to the doctor about having a tubal ligation performed after the baby was born. Jeff tried to argue she did not need to do it and that the odds of something happening were still small. Yet he could not counter her statement, "dear, if our child had a problem we both know that we would forever feel guilty for having another child." Though he conceded to her wisdom she saw deep sadness in his moistening eyes.

As she was telling her husband her plans Pam's hand was upon his manly shaft. As he lay saddened and propped upon against the headboard she studied his cock. Its length and girth were expanding in her hands. She could see the purplish veins that ran down the side becoming more prominent. The pinkish head mushroomed head pushed forward proudly. Gently with a finger she caressed the mushroom whose sides had been the source of such stimulation within her womanhood. Lovingly she lightly stroked the organ that had provided her body with abundant pleasure.

She leaned over and took her husband's engorged manhood in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and bobbing up and down on his cock. As she cradled his balls in her hand and ran her lips along the underside of his penis, Jeff offered, "I will arrange to get a vasectomy as well."

After sliding the tip of her tongue into his slit and engulfing him with her mouth she murmured "no." Looking up into her eyes with her mouth just inches from it she spoke more firmly as she continued to play with his cock, "don't you dare. I am not going to eliminate all hope of you fathering another child or two."

When he mentioned adoption she shook her head, "Bill and Angie have been in the process of adopting for five years and they still are waiting. I want to keep this alive in case we find a surrogate."

Her mouth again engulfed his cock which brought forth a moan of pleasure from him. Again her head repeatedly moved up and down the shaft. Her heart's desire at that moment was going in two directions, bringing forth for their mutual enjoyment his manly fluid and a desire for her husband's to fulfill their desire for it to be the source of life at least once more. The former desire was in her control, the latter was there but she had no idea how to make it happen.

Though her mouth withdrew from his shaft her hand moved aggressive upon it. As her tongue swirled the sides of his mushroom she noticed that his eyes were closed. Pam could not help but wonder what was going through his mind at that moment. Yes, his face was filled with pleasure but there was something more. When his eyes opened to say he was about to cum she noticed that there was a look of lust in his eyes.

When she felt his hips and cock shake, her eyes focused upon the head of Jeff's cock. She opened her mouth wide an inch above it. In as little as two seconds she felt his warm fluid shooting up into her mouth. Her mouth closed over the head to catch the second before withdrawing as he finished on her hand.

Swirling his cum in her mouth was a new experience brought on by a story she read the month before. She had swallowed him several times but had not done what was described in the story until then. As she moved his release within her closed mouth her cum covered hand was messaging the fluid into her breasts. She was struck by the symbolism of what she was doing that she wiped cum off her with the other hand and messaged it into the belly while swallowing that which was deposited in her mouth.

Sated he soon drifted off asleep. It took her longer to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. As she looked over at her husband's sleeping form she wondered what the investigation would reveal and what thoughts brought the look of lust to his eyes as he came. She made a mental note to ask him.

12