All Comments on 'Wrinkly, Kinky and a Promise'

by CuddlyAl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
poetryboypoetryboyover 12 years ago

Another "granny"...another fanny....if he wants to keep getting some thrills...he's going to need some pills.......1/47

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Old Gold

Keep it up! Fix it for Susan to fuck an older man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Old love

Research indicates that there are a number of men and women who enjoy a very active sex life in their seventies and beyond. If society were more open-minded and showed more consideration towards towards the elderly, there would be a lot more sexual activity in later life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I promise you

Fuck a kinky wrinkly and there's no looking back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck heaven

I just love fucking old woman as they are the best fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harem scarem

Oh how I would love to be included in your harem, all that fucking and sucking just what an old girl needs, and regular too.

Next time you have a vacancy give me a call. I'll bring my other half, he will be delighted to join the fun.

miklosfairmiklosfairalmost 10 years ago
Love the ending

I look forward to more erotic adventures of Pat, Hannah, Christine and even the blokes wife Susan. And a threesome with his wife and mother in law sounds very kinky. Looking forward to more kinky sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i had to go upstairs and fuck my aunty i had the harrdt on looking at her naked cunt.. she pulled me on top of her then is straddled mu mouth.. i love the taste of her fluids.. ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous