All Comments on 'WVC Ch. 22: Training 02'

by gupiao

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Still great!

I'm secretly hoping Mistress Shannon knows of the pool party indiscretions and will punish them. Maybe both in chastity? Can't wait to see more of your epic tale! Great writing

Less_IsbetterLess_Isbetterabout 9 years ago

Another great installment! I really enjoy your writing, but I must give one small bit of constructive criticism. I hope you take it in the spirit in which it is meant. To help you with your writing.

I noticed in this chapter, as well as previous chapters, that there are words missing, occasionally. Small words, but missing all the same. It tends to interrupt the reading. Also words spelled correctly, but the wrong version of that word. As an example, heeled vs. healed.

I hope this helps. I truly enjoy your stories and look forward to the next chapter.

gupiaogupiaoabout 9 years agoAuthor
No Offence Taken

I lost my editor. Any volunteers?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
WOW...!

Continues to be an intoxicating tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Slow moving story

22 chapters and the stories seem to be falling into a familiar template. Find an email, instructions not to ejaculate, embarrassing situations, go to sleep frustrated, and the final "didn't see the next email until I woke up."

I think more of these stories should be categorized as BDSM. He is not willingly exposing himself so he really isn't an exhibitionist, and very little voyeurism in evidence because everyone is openly staring at his "log", as the author repeatedly refers to it. Almost every story includes references to some type of cock restraint, ring, pouch, or leather outfit, including detailed descriptions of every ring, chain, buckle, snap, and opening.

The series is interesting but getting repetitive. I find myself skipping multiple paragraphs of repeated female orgasms and constant anal fingering just to get to more of the story line.

gupiaogupiaoabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hence the Label

of Ch.22 as a BDSM story.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Sent me into sub space. What are qualifications for editor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Humiliation ....

Anon has a point about some non - consensual things being inflicted on Bill

Some are wilful humiliations of him in public ; hard to believe in a plot line where

these activities are not widely known and reported on in a closed community .

There appears to be a streak of cruelty , not affection , in those close to him .

They say nice words , but their deeds belie them .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous