WWFBBWMMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

J: Oooh! That's a keeper! And it's only a buck!

N: I've never actually charged for it, but if I did it'd take more than a dollar.

J: And it should. Wow. I'm seriously horny now.

N: Tell me what you'd do with this first?

She sent me a pic for an answer, her wide open mouth gaping in anticipation. Then she sent some text.

J: Suck. It. Down.

N: Yeah? You think you can get this all in there?

J: Oh, honey! I can deep throat anything.

N: Oooh....the thought of that is making me tingly.

J: I'll make you more than tingly, baby. I'll fuck you so good you'll forget your name.

N: I wonder how long it would take me to lick every square inch of those glorious tits.

J: I've got a stopwatch around here somewhere.

N: Not something I'd want to rush, really.

J: Oh god damn I'm horny right now.

N: Tell me about the biggest cock you ever sucked.

J: Well, if you come over now it'll be yours!

I had been absently stroking myself, still naked from the dick pick, and it occurred to me that I better knock it off or I'd make a mess. I'm not against rubbing one out, but it's rare for me. Makes the marriage troubles worse. I think. Hell, I obviously don't know.

N: You talk almost as sexy as your tits. Go suck off your hubs again if you are so horny. I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Guess what popped up on my phone ten minutes later? She took my advice and sent me a pic of it.

I have to admit, I was at least as horny as she was, so I decided to send Janet a present. I felt like a weirdo doing this, and hell, maybe I am, but I took a video of me jacking off. I'm not exactly old, but I'm not of the generation that grew up with a smart phone in their hands, where foreplay is mostly on-line and sexting is the new normal. Or whatever these kids do. You can find any damn thing on the internet so it's hard to figure out what's normal and what's freaky.

Anyway, shortly before bed I set up the phone on my coffee table to get a straight on view of myself as I sat in the La-z-boy, and tossed back the bathrobe I had been wearing. I ran a few tests to get the framing right, made sure my face was out of the shot, and got down to the deed. I've got a long, straight, veiny dick and it didn't take long to encourage him back to full glory. All the sexy talk, the strip club, Dakota's perfect ass, the very improper thoughts about Amber, the pictures, knowing I was performing for a woman who wanted to fuck me, all conspired to get me seriously riled up. I oiled up my cock and rubbed out a quick one on camera, and when the big moment arrived I realized I hadn't planned that very well. I can crank out the jizz ropes when I am enthusiastic about it, and I hadn't been that excited in years. I wanted to show off but half my finale would be off screen like that.

I shot straight up, a thick heavy bolt of cum that went high out of the frame and splattered back down on my chest. The second also arced gracefully into the air and went a bit left, landing on my left arm halfway up the bicep. Three, four and five ranged all over my belly, six, seven and eight barely cleared the chamber and fell close to launch point, and the slow drizzle after that coated my hand and cock in shiny goo. I needed a shower. And some upholstery cleaner -- that shit went everywhere.

The next day I edited the video a little, removing the stupid part where I tried to retrieve the phone without coating it in sperm, and sent it to Janet after lunch. Her text came back quickly.

Janet: Oh. My. Fucking. God!

Noah: Hmmm? Something interesting show up in your inbox recently?

J: Not the inbox I want, but yeah. Holy shit, Noah! That was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

N: You don't go the internet much, do you?

J: All the time! But THAT...knowing it was for ME!...WOW!

N: Glad you liked it.

J: I'm going to masturbate to that all day long and then rape John when he gets home. Listen, when can we meet? You, me and John. We really need to move forward here.

N: You are serious about this, aren't you?

J: As a fucking heart attack. I want you in me while John watches. I want it so bad it hurts. Seriously, don't play with me on this. Are you interested?

N: Hell. Yes.

J: I just came.

The meet happened the next weekend at a local tavern. It was a hole in the wall I would likely have avoided on my own, but with the prospect of diving into Janet's kick-ass rack I was ready for anything. They were already there when I arrived, both dressed in blue jeans and t-shirts, though hers was a V-neck that showed off a healthy portion of cleavage, and his was covered in a lumberjack colored flannel. I held out my hand to John and he rose to take it. I'm not sure if there was some alpha male bravado in that overly-strong hand shake or not but I returned it just as forcefully with locked eyes. Thankfully, it didn't go beyond that. It was over quickly and we released. Pissing contest done, I settled down to chat. The barmaid came by a moment later and I ordered a brew.

"John, Janet, nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise," he said. Janet had this giggly grin on her face and just waved girlishly. She had dolled up with bright red lipstick and some eye shadow that was maybe a bit much, but she was plenty cute. She wore oversized glasses that really worked with her round face and all I could think about was whether I wanted her wearing those when I fired a blast of jizz at her.

"She gets a little nervous sometimes. I'm honestly a little surprised she finally found a guy she likes."

"Been working on this for a while, have you?"

"A long time, yeah. Since before we were even married."

"And whose idea was it to add a third?"

"Well, both really," replied Janet.

"Yeah? I am interested to hear about how that came about."

"Yeah, I guess that's fair," he agreed. She started to tell the tale but I cut her off as nicely as I could.

"Actually, Janet, I'd really like it hear it from John. I know where you stand on the issue, but I kinda need to hear it from him." She harrumphed playfully at me, setting her enormous breasts heaving for a moment, and stuck the straw of her margarita between her red lips, sucking petulantly.

"OK, um...Well, we watch a lot of porn, you know? Together, I mean. And we talk about it, like normal, right?" He was nervous, obviously. I can't blame him. I suspect it's not easy to talk another man into fucking your wife.

"So we both really like three-way scenes. Mostly where its one girl and two guys, and we've been using a...dildo, you know, for the other guy, for a long time."

"And now you want to move up to the real thing?"

"Always have, Yeah. We talk about it all the time, we just never really had that...I don't know, the right set of opportunities and a willing partner, you know? I mean, who am I going to ask to do this, right? My friends? Too close to home. Somebody from work, or the church, or scouts? No way, right? So we never knew how to make it happen. Then you come along..."

"I'm a stranger, so if it gets weird then I'm not a threat to your normal lives. Yeah, I see that." They were both nodding. So I was expendable, a cock for hire. I could live with that. Hell, I wanted a badge that said that.

"OK, so that brings me to my next point. If we are going to do this...Just how...friendly...do we get, John? I'll be clear about this -- I'm straight. I can handle a bit of...closeness, I guess, incidental contact or whatever, but I'm not down for anything of yours going inside me, and vice versa, right?"

"Agreed. Yes, agreed." He seemed very strong on that point. "Yeah, that's always been a sticky point, too. You start getting...off the beaten path, right? Then just how far do you go? But you've got it right. Jeez, this is awkward, talking about it like this."

"John, I'd rather it be awkward here in a bar with our clothes on so it doesn't get worse in a hotel room with the clothes off, right?"

"Right on, brother!" He raised his Bud Light and I met his toast with my Miller. John had more questions.

"Hey, um...not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth or anything, but what's your motivation in this? I mean, do you do this kind of thing often?" I had to think about that one for a minute.

"Never. Well, once. My roommate and I double teamed a girl in college once, but it was brief. As to why, well, a couple of different things." I said. "First, your wife is an excellent flirt and she's been teasing me for weeks."

"Yeah, that's my Janet." She smiled, somewhere between sweet and wicked, and kissed her husband briefly.

"And, I have to admit, that cleavage is pretty well stuck in my head. I'm kind of dying to dive in there, if you don't mind my saying so."

"Why do you think I married her?"

"Was it just for my tits, honey?" She asked with a hint of faux danger.

"Well, you make a mean brisket, too."

"Tits and brisket. I should open a restaurant!" She was having a good time being the center of attention.

"And I guess I should put it out there that I am married, but it's going poorly. I haven't had sex with my wife for six months or more."

"Shit! I think I'd die."

"I was thinking maybe I had. I uh...worry that the first one might be...a little bigger...and maybe quicker...than usual." They both chuckled at that.

"Bigger I like," she said. "Like in that video you sent me? Oh, my God! I'm looking forward to seeing that! up close." John spoke up at that point.

"Seriously dude, that was porn star stuff right there." Janet took over before I could comment.

"Quicker can be fun too, actually. Sometimes I tell John to just go for it and see how fast he can cum." She lowered her voice on that last word, as if just realizing she was in public. Her little hand flew to her mouth and she looked around sheepishly. It was incredibly cute.

"It makes me feel really sexy when I make him go really quick."

"Then she wants an hour of oral to make of for it, of course."

"It's only fair," she replied.

"Well, with two of us you shouldn't spend much time without one in you." I was trying not to spew our business all over the bar by using direct language, though there was nobody close enough to overhear. Still, passersby and all.

"So you are married. You think that'll become an issue?" John asked.

"I doubt it. She is in Texas for the summer. And she might stay there. And I know she already cheated on me at least twice, so this would be no more than what she deserves. So yeah, I'm prepared to be open with her about this, if need be. And I'm prepared to keep it a secret, too. Either way, I don't see my issues causing drama for you two."

"Alright, I guess I can live with that. Anything else we need to cover?" John asked, seeming nearly as energized as Janet.

"Yeah, a couple of things. So...how...intimate should we be? Should I kiss her?"

"You better!" Janet said heartily. John tried to even out that response.

"Yeah, of course. You should...well, I was going to say 'act natural,' but I guess this is anything but. Still, act natural. I understand that I am sharing my wife with another man. It's OK."

"Fair enough. Um...anal?"

"No," she said flatly. "That's a one-way street."

"OK. Um...internal or external...arrival?" She got it immediately, he took half a second.

"My tubes are tied, so either. Some of both, hopefully." Again with the sweet/wicked grin. Those bright red lips were very expressive.

"Very good. Ah...dirty talk? Sometimes it's hot but if you aren't into it I don't want to offend..." She cut me off.

"If my tits are out, all bets are off. Lady in the streets..." she tapered off, leaving the 'whore in the sheets' part unsaid.

"Right. Um...well...John, one last time, I just really want you to think about how this is going to affect you afterwards. Can you still kiss your wife after I cum in her mouth?" I wanted to be a little graphic there to drive home the point. She blushed, but the twinkle in her eye remained.

"Won't be a problem." he said, a note of absolute certainty in his voice. "Listen, this is the love of my life. And we have discussed this for years. Years, man! This has been a consistent and long-term fantasy, for both of us, so it's not some spur of the moment crazy idea. This woman has my whole heart and I know I have hers, but the thought of watching another man fuck her brains out...I think I can speak for the wife here; she is damn near exploding with anticipation right now and I'm not far behind."

"I am so fucking wet right now..." The husky passion in her voice gave my own nether region a jolt. John took her hand and she squeezed him right back.

"We always said we'd have to find the right guy, though. I think she found the right guy. I'm not...I don't know, offended or threatened or anything like we worried I might be. You've been respectful and open and honest, and I think I could take you in a fight if we want to get all caveman about it." Maybe. Grunt growl snarl.

"I want you both going caveman on me, ASAP!" Janet was in some distress. John smiled and patted her hand.

"I understand your concerns," he said. "I think we have our eyes wide open on this and we are ready to move forward here."

"Alright then. I guess I've got nothing else."

"Cool. Hey, uh...can you go get us each a shot of tequila? And uh...take at least five minutes?" John wanted to confer with his bride. Fair enough.

"Sure thing. Um...one question?"

"Yeah?" John replied.

"Can I...uh...put my hand between those tits?" It was so odd, so surreal, that I kinda needed proof it was all really happening. Janet just leaned forward and looked away with a grin on her face, offering herself to me. That was crazy hot. I did as I asked, slipping a hand down in the massive cleavage while looking to make sure nobody else in the bar saw it. I didn't jockey for position on a nipple or anything, I just slid my left hand between her glorious breasts and left it there for a moment. Her face was...oh God, I'm not sure that I have ever seen a woman want me more than she did right then. Her face said the same thing John's did - ready to go. I guess that's about all the proof I needed.

I removed my hand, stood, took another lecherous look down Janet's plunging neckline, and headed for the bar. There were butterflies in my stomach and the tequila probably wouldn't help. I ordered two shots of agave juice for them and a bourbon for myself.

Well, now. This was moving along quickly. John wanted me to fuck his wife. And I wanted to fuck his wife, no doubt. It finally occurred to me that I was on the cusp of cheating on my wife. I tried to give a damn about my marriage, I swear I did, but it wouldn't come. Sherry cheated on me already, so fuck her. That was it. I felt no guilt, and very little trepidation about the act. Maybe John could kiss his wife after she got a face full of another man's sperm, but I wasn't so cavalier about it. It'd be strange to discover a new woman with another man there, especially her husband, but I'd been a good loyal man for a decade so some new pussy was a powerful enticement. Yeah, I was OK with it.

Thankfully the bartender was a little slow, giving me the opportunity to reflect on the situation. By the time I paid for the drinks, John had his 5 minutes and a couple of extras. I brought the shots back to the table and they looked pleased with themselves.

"Not a tequila man?" asked John.

"I had a bad experience."

"Not a tequila man? That's it! Calling it off!" Janet was joking, but it was to hide her excitement. I set the drinks in front of them and sat down behind my own shot glass. Janet quickly raised hers in a toast and we menfolk followed.

"Here's to you two fucking my goddamn brains out!" She said it quietly, but with a low passion that made my cock lurch. She was outlandishly needy. The bourbon went down smooth and spicy.

"There is a hotel across the street," John said.

"Strike while the iron is hot, then?"

"She don't get no hotter, man."

"I imagine not," I said, adrenaline finally flowing into my system as the theoretical quickly transitioned to the literal. "Let's do this."

The hotel was a major chain, a two story deal with outside-facing room doors. Not exactly classy, but not gross either. I hung back in the shadows while they got the room. I gave them a few minutes before I headed in. Thankfully we were on the bottom floor, away from the front desk. I would have felt sorry for anybody below us. John let me in at a knock and I moved quickly into the room with a bit of guilt-born speed seeping into my movements. I felt like a teenager sneaking around in the dark, up to no good.

"Janet is the in bathroom getting ready."

"Nervous?" I asked, maybe more for me than for him.

"Excited! Noah, you have no idea how long we've wanted to do this. You are about to make my wife very, very happy."

"Should we...?"

"You know what, you go ahead. Get down to your underwear. It'll be you two first and I'll just watch."

OK, so that was much creepier than I had anticipated. I kicked of my shoes and went for the belt, the butterflies in my stomach growing larger and more violent by the second. John took the chair from the desk and placed it near the corner of the lone king sized bed, then sat. That helped a little bit, but he was still watching me disrobe.

"Kinda weird, huh?" He felt it too.

"Kinda weird." I folded my clothes neatly and piled them in the corner, then stood waiting for Janet. Thankfully I didn't wait long.

She entered the room and our eyes nearly popped out. Well, mine did. John might have been desensitized to that display, but I sure as hell wasn't. She wore a black baby-doll type nightie, opaque in the skirt with a fuzzy hem but lacy and sheer on the bust. Her breasts strained the fabric and threatened to burst out. The skirt had a high wide waist and was a bit tight about the midsection which helped give her the illusion of an hourglass, like a faux corset. She had touched up her makeup to look a little whorish, a little too much around the eyes and a fresh coat on the candy apple red lipstick. She still had her glasses on, too, and that was sexier than I thought it would be. She was voluptuous, a little extra, and I wanted every bit of her. She looked like a sexual buffet to me. I told her how I felt about it.

"I am dying to fuck you, Janet!"

She just smiled. She went to John first and held out her hand. He took it and they looked into each other's eyes.

"You ready, love?"

"Ready." He kissed her hand gently, then let her go. She turned to me and the gentle look of love for her husband turned to a hungry leer of lust for me.

"Ready, tiger?"

"Ready."

I moved in close, hands moving up to touch her wide, lovely breasts, and I almost got there. An inch away she slapped my hand, then put her little fists on her hips and struck a haughty pose. She spoke in a comically offended tone.

"Well! I never! What woman has ever let you go straight for second base without rounding first?" Twenty minutes ago, in the bar...nevermind. She wanted to play.

"I beg your pardon." I held out my hand, obviously asking for hers. She complied with a coquettish smile. I bent down and gently caressed the back of her hand with my lips. She playfully fluttered her eyebrows at me. I pulled her closer and she stepped forward, pressing her enormous bosom between us. I moved my left hand to her face, touching her gently and looking into her eyes. I leaned in and gave her my very best first kiss.

She was a lush, wet kisser, and her tongue was aggressive, just the way I like it. I gave as good as I got and our mouths danced for a while. First base achieved, I moved my left hand down from her cheek and caressed her enormous breast. She cooed at me when I found her nipple and I rubbed it gently through the lacy fabric.

That didn't last long. She broke contact, stepped back, and pulled the sheer fabric down and away from her tits, finally allowing me full access. One more time...holy shit those were big tits. Full and heavy, hanging low but certainly not flap-jacks, they hung to her navel. Her nipples were dark and large, the one I had been working on was swollen up thick and hard.