WWFBBWMMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are magnificent," I said.

"I sure am. Now listen, if we skip a base then I'm a slut, and I'm no God damn slut."

"Yeah?" I said, "Cuz I was kinda planning on fucking you like a God damn slut."

"Oh, honey, you better! But just realize, I'm not a slut, OK?" She was being funny, I suspected due to nerves. John read my mind.

"She's babbling because she is nervous. Just get your dick in her mouth to shut her up." I nodded my head toward John.

"He says you should suck my dick."

"I want to. I want your big hard dick in my mouth." I had a hard time not giving her what she wanted, but I was still enthralled with her chest.

"Soon. First I think I need to enjoy second base a little more. Take my hand, please." She did.

"Up on the bed, please." There was a sturdy bed frame that surrounded the mattress, the kind of thing that would bruise up your shins in the night and would normally really piss me off about a hotel, but it was a perfect step for her to elevate onto the bed. With her standing there she was half a head taller than me, so I just ducked down a little and burrowed my way in between her lovely breasts.

I held on to her butt to keep her steady, and to keep her close. She smelled wonderful, a little perfume and a little sweat. Her body lotion was floral, but not rose or lilac which I would have identified immediately. Whatever it was, I liked it. Janet picked up her tits and pressed them against my head and I was completely engulfed in soft feminine flesh. I've never experienced that much boob before and for a moment I wondered if this would be the best way to die, smothered by giant tits. You could do worse, I guess.

Respecting Janet's baseball analogy, I let one hand release her butt and moved it down between her legs. She wore panties but they were soaked already. I pulled them aside and slipped a finger up inside her. Wearing the big sexy earmuffs as I was I didn't hear her reaction, but I could feel it. She set her legs wide and held me tighter so I figured I was on the right path. Another finger slid easily up inside her and I started fucking her briskly with my fingers.

I could hear her making some noise then and I could feel her little hand grab a fistful of my hair and hold me close. Yup, we were moving in the right direction. I rubbed my thumb against her clit while I pumped my fingers into her and after a while that got a powerful reaction. She went rigid and held me in an iron grip, damn near suffocating me in her deep, deep cleavage. Her chest was heaving and she seemed to be in some distress so I held her tight to keep her upright.

I was surprised when she broke the contact a moment later, stumbling out of my grasp. She let me go and moved away, scrambling to put a hand on the headboard for balance. She was breathless and wide eyed.

"Holy shit! He made me cum, already!" I gave her my best sexy look and licked my fingers, tasting her for the first time.

"You always cum fast when you are horny. Now suck his dick like I told you to earlier." John was rubbing himself through his jeans, apparently enjoying the show.

"You heard the man," I said. I dropped my boxers and presented my pride to the room. Janet wasted no time.

"Oh, hell yes!" She flopped down on her belly in front of me, propped herself up on her elbows and opened wide.

My cock head hadn't passed new lips in about a decade before that moment, and not my wife's in over a year. To say I enjoyed the feeling would be an immense understatement. Her thick lips and hungry tongue wrapped around me and I tensed up hard. I was already rigid and it took some self-control to not grab two fistfuls of her long dark hair and start fucking her face. I clasped my hands behind my head and let her work. I was honestly worried that all the prologue and buildup would conspire to make me a minute man, but thankfully she was gentle and slow.

She sucked my cock wet and sloppy for a while and I was in heaven. John was still rubbing himself through his jeans and I tried to ignore him. There was still some creepy in the room.

"I believe you said you could deep throat anything," I said suggestively. She paused and looked up at me, arching an eyebrow.

"Prove it," I said. She lifted away from my dick and rolled over onto her back, her wide tits splaying all over the place. She scooted to the edge of the bed so her head hung slightly off, and again her mouth opened wide.

"Down the hatch," she said. I slid in slowly and found a little resistance at the back of her throat, but she reached over her head to get her fingers on me and encouraged me further. A bit of a push and the resistance gave way, and then my nuts were covering her face.

"Yeah, fuck her face like that," John chimed in, his cock now in his hand. I leaned forward and started pawing at her big tits while I thrust into her throat for a few moments, then pulled out to let her breathe.

"Ohhhhh, damn woman! You are amazing." She just smiled underneath my cock and opened wide to take it back in. That went on for a while, and I swear I had to fight to keep my composure. I could have blown my load down her throat half a dozen times, but I held back. She could tell, of course.

"You're so close, honey. I want it. Don't hold back, baby. Give me all that nasty cum on my tits, baby! Gluk!" She pulled me forward and held me tight, my cock buried in her throat while her tongue wriggled against my shaft. I thrust shallowly a few times and then it was on.

I pulled out and picked up my dick, and Janet corralled her giant tits with both arms. I fired a beam of hot liquid sex at her cleavage and I'm half surprised I didn't kill her. Over and over my cock bucked and jerked in my hand, pumping long lines of jizz all over her fat tits, dripping down the long line of cleavage and making a raunchy mess of the poor girl.

As the flow trickled, she opened her mouth and invited me back down. I pushed my way in and gave her my rumbling aftershocks in pure bliss. She licked me clean as I slowly backed off, and when my cock cleared her lips I was dizzy. I stumbled up to the head of the bed and sat down, Janet just inches away near the middle of the bed.

That's when things got freaky.

Janet turned to her husband and said, "Your turn." Her tone was gentle, serious, almost reverent. John, standing, having already lost his pants and boxers, whipped off his shirt and descended on his recumbent wife. He held her breasts, paused to look her in the eye and receive a faint nod, and went face first into the mess I had just made.

He licked my spunk off his wife's tits slow and...well, sexy, I guess. He was obviously in some kind of elevated heaven, and she looked down on him with love and desire. They shared that moment for a while because she had a lot of surface area to cover and I spread one hell of a lot of spunk all over her. I sat back and relaxed from my orgasm and watched John make love to his wife's breasts. After he had cleaned up most of the mess she was still covered in a thin film, so he started a slow motion motorboat and just sort of nuzzled his way in there, much like I had earlier. Once the strangeness faded, it became a tender moment and I actually felt like an intruder for the first time.

"Noah, could you, ah...get us a warm wet hand towel from the bathroom?" They felt it too, the unease at me being there for that. I was happy to play fetch. I went into the bathroom and flipped on the hot tap, grabbed a hand towel and waited for the water to warm up. I was in an odd place after that. I felt a little bit betrayed, I suppose, though that feels like a strong word for it. They hadn't lied to me or anything, but that was something I hadn't expected. It didn't diminish that shattering orgasm I sprayed all over Janet, that's for sure. It did make me nervous that maybe their protestations that John was arrow straight were maybe a little off.

I went back into the room with one warm, damp towel and one clean dry one. John reached for them and slowly cleaned his wife's breasts, still slow and tender and intimate. When he was done, he moved up to her face and kissed her gently, passionately, and long. Long enough for me to wonder if I should collect my clothes and sneak out. I sat in the chair he had been in a few minutes earlier and waited.

Eventually he got up and shuffled to the bathroom without a word, not looking at me. Janet turned, scooted around a little so she was on her side, and faced me, propped up with one elbow on the covers.

"I hope that wasn't too...strange."

"Just a little, have to admit."

"Yeah. We, uh...kind of didn't want to talk about that beforehand because...well, I guess we were worried it'd be a deal breaker. I hope you aren't mad."

"No, I'm good. But what I said earlier stands -- I'm straight."

"Oh yeah, so is John. It's just that he's had this fetish for so long. I once, uh..." She was nervous, shy even, with her big tits hanging out all over the place.

"I sucked another guy off, kept his cum in my mouth for a while until I could get it back to John. It was crazy how John reacted. He treated me like a goddess for weeks. But that was just part of his fantasy. He wanted this, what you just saw. Seriously, you just made his dreams come true. Thank you for that."

"Well, I guess I'm happy for him. And not to be an asshole or anything, but uh...I guess that kinda puts him in my debt, and...well, you plan to pay off his debt?"

"Anything." The lusty twinkle in her eye was back.

"Oh, don't say that. I might stretch your boundaries."

"You know what, I'm OK with that. I may not get this chance again, so you go ahead and stretch. I'm so horny now you can get away with damn near anything. Plus I feel like I owe you something special."

"Well then get down on this something special right here and encourage him to perform an encore."

I moved over to the bed and sat down, my back against the headboard. She rolled forward and I split my legs wide so she could get intimate with my junk. She crawled up close and put her mouth on my half hard cock. I'm not the stud I was in college, when I could get three orgasms out of one erection, but my long lack of sex from my shitty marriage had me ready for more in a hurry. Even the weirdness of John's fetish wasn't enough to slow down my erection's resurgence under the ministrations of Janet's mouth. Three minutes and I was rigid again.

John shambled back in during the blowjob and I didn't make eye contact. I concentrated on his wife.

"Your mouth is divine but I want that pussy," I declared.

"Coming right up, sir." I liked the sir.

I got up and moved to the side of the bed while she rolled over onto her knees and presented her ass to me. I have to admit, the view from behind wasn't nearly as appealing as the front, but I was in desperate need for that pussy so I wasn't about to complain. I got up on the bed and lined up for entry while she arched her back and gave me full access. She was so wet I bottomed out in the first thrust. She let me hear about it, too.

"Oh! Damn! Oh, God I've been dreaming about that big dick! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

And fuck her hard I did. I took hold of her hips and dug my fingers in deep, then I went to town. I'd like to say, in general, that I am a good, patient lover, but at that point I was nothing but a jackhammer. The first orgasm tends to make me a little numb to the second so I was ready to roll for a while. Janet started howling like a banshee and pushed her face down into the comforter so we wouldn't get evicted or arrested. Her pussy was wet and plush, her ass soft and noisy as I slapped my body into it over and over. I love a good blowjob, but that's just an appetizer. Pussy is the main course. While I was drilling her from behind, John returned to the room and took a seat in the viewing chair. He watched hungrily while I fucked his wife, pulling on his cock.

"On your side, woman. I want to see those tits flopping while I fuck you." I pulled out and pushed her butt to the left. She fell over and lifted her right leg while stretching out the left. I straddled her left leg and hooked my arm underneath her elevated right leg, then settled in for more dicking.

I did indeed get to see her tits jiggling mightily as I plunged into her. Again I was amazed at the sheer vastness of them, the acreage of skin jiggling and bouncing as I pumped into her. That position also gave Joh the opportunity to join in. He rose from his chair and moved up to Janet, then presented his dick for her sucking pleasure. That was a little more like what I had originally expected. I got sex and a porno at the same time. John took two big handfuls of her hair and owned her skull like a boss. Gone was the tenderness I had seen earlier, he was on the verge of mean as he fucked her face.

John had nothing to be ashamed of in the dick department, but I had him by two inches, easy. Regardless, Janet was getting plenty, and from the moans coming out from around John's unit she was having a damn good time.

Her pledge to allow me unfettered access was percolating in my mind and I started thinking of ways to push her boundaries. Easiest way was a finger up the butt. Of course I wanted to slither my snake all the way up in there, but even with a woman who is into that you have to take it slow.

I was in range of the nightstand where they had set some basic maintenance items, like lube. Janet's pussy was pouring wet, but the back door needs some help. I reached over, snagged the KY, lubed up my thumb and went exploring. Sure enough, I found it right where I expected it.

I slowed down, moving to long, languid strokes, and gently ran my finger around her back door. I wanted her to know it was coming and have the opportunity to object. Her upper half was being fairly well mastered by John still, so I got no signals either way. I pressed my thumb forward, gently breaching her forbidden passage. Again, no visible response. John was still face fucking her, not quite mean, and not quite nice. She was busy. I pushed further, all the way in, and buried my thumb in her backside.

That's when I got some attention. She sent a hand down, searching for my arm. I figured she would push me away, but she latched on to my wrist and held tight. John noticed, finally.

"Is that finger where I think it is?"

"Yup."

"Never thought I'd see the day..."

While the thought of plugging her bottom was alluring, honestly I was close to cumming again. The excitement still had me running hot. Based on John's vigorous face fucking of his wife, and her succulent pussy wrapped around my cock, I really wanted to get another orgasm in. Janet had been squealing and moaning on John's dick for a while, getting no shortage of orgasms out of the spit roast. Plus, I had a suspicion. And, I have to admit, I was getting caught up in the moment.

"Go time, sweetie. I'm ready to fill you up." I started hammering away harder, racing for my orgasm. She pushed John's cock out of her moth long enough to encourage me.

"Do it! Fuck me harder! GLOMP" John reasserted his dominion of her mouth.

It didn't take much. Janet looked damned hot getting ruled like that and her sloppy wet pussy was begging for a hot load. I let her have what she wanted. I wrapped my arm around her leg and pulled her into me, crashing against her extra padding and blasting my load as deep as I could. I tried not to shout but I might have gone a little cave-man on her. John watched me intently while I filled up her pussy, and as the contractions subsided and my biological need to thrust faded away, I let him know about it.

"There you go, Johnny. Pussy full of spunk." I retreated, pulled out my slimy cock and got off the bed, teetering unsteadily on the carpet.

"I'll take her face while you clean that up."

That was an odd moment. Like I said, John was a big guy, and while I wasn't exactly afraid of him, I was nervous for a second. He had been quite the alpha male shoving his dick into Janet's mouth, but he had been such a puppy licking my sperm off her tits. It was a gamble that he had more of that in him.

I wasn't wrong.

He backed off from Janet with a strange gleam in his eye, looking at her pussy like it was something magical. We passed by each other, closer than comfortable but we were well past weirdness of it anyway. He got down on his knees and Janet rolled onto her back, then he drove his hungry tongue into her sloppy-second pussy with gusto. I just pointed my cock at Janet's mouth and she gobbled me down.

I pushed in, all the way, until I was filling her throat. I knew I needed another good blowjob to keep hard and she didn't disappoint.

"There you go. You suck that fat cock down deep, bitch. Lick your pussy off my cock." I pulled out and let her run her tongue over my veiny shaft.

"He cleans you up and you clean me up. Suck my fat balls, girl. There you go, clean up all that mess." I took hold of my cock and slapped her face a bit with it, willing my pal back to full so I could sully another hole on her.

"Come on, get me hard again. As soon as I'm hard I'm gonna shove this big thing up your ass and give him something else to clean up. Tell me you want it."

"I want it!" she said breathlessly into my cock like I was a microphone. I pushed it down her throat a few dozen times then backed off.

"Tell me what you want, bitch!" Again I filled her mouth for a bit, owning her skull as her husband had been doing earlier. When I pulled out she gave me what I wanted to hear.

"Fuck my ass!"

"Beg for it!" John was getting aggressive on her pussy, digging his face in deep. She had a hand wrapped up in his hair holding him to the task.

"Ungh! Please! Please fuck my ass!" My cock was rigid again, thankfully. The power I had over them both was thrilling and it invigorated me to another round. Plus I'm sure my long drought gave me some extra staying power.

"Make way, partner. Your girl wants another one." John was quick to obey and scooted out from between his wife's legs.

"John, sit in the chair. Janet, on your back, and scoot around so you are facing him. You can keep him company while I fuck your ass." They both took my direction while I went for the lube. I coated my cock in slippery stuff and took my position. I grabbed her ankles and rolled her back a bit, then quickly shoved a pillow under her butt to prop her up. I snuggled up close and lined up my shot.

"John, get a good look at her face while I do this. Janet, tell him how it feels it have this big fat cock in up your ass."

The face was almost as good as the sound. I pushed against her rosebud gently until it opened, then slowly moved forward and invaded her body. She moaned low and loud with a shudder at the end. That was just a third of it. I paused, the pressed forward, pushing another moan out of her. Two thirds. One more thrust and I was balls deep. She sent a hand down to me, trying to grab onto something. I let her clamp on to my wrist.

"Just...don't move for a minute..." She was adjusting to the feeling, her sphincter squeezing and pulling on me, her insides dancing around my cock. I kept still and just held it there as I enjoyed her body. I do love to fuck a girl in the ass; another thing long denied me by my wife. I'm not sure why I like it, whether I enjoy how it feels or that I love how nasty it is, and I certainly don't obsess over it, but it's a delightful treat when I can get it.

"Tell him how it feels," I said.

"Oh, God, I'm so FULL." She looked up at her husband with wide eyes, while he watched from inches away.

"There's another man's cock in my ass, John." He just nodded slowly, his eyes on hers. That was the right time to throw a hump into her, so I did.

"UNGH!"

"Tell him!" Another rough hump went up her ass and again she grunted deeply.

"Oh fuck, ungh! He's, ungh! He's Fucking my ungh! Fucking my UNGH!"