WWFBBWMMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God damn right I was. I retreated slowly, then rammed it back in hard, and each time she roared in lustful pleasure.

"Oh, damn! Oh, shit! Oh fuck! John! My ass! Oh! Oh! OH! OH!" She went on and on, and he stood up in front of her rubbing his cock on her face, perhaps trying to get into her mouth while it wailed and moaned.

The two quick orgasms made me damn near numb and I could tell a third was nowhere near, so I looked for ways to get more out of it. John seemed to be taking orders now, so I felt like the boss of the room.

"John, get up on the bed, on your back. She's going to ride you."

He did as he was told, and once in position I retreated, pulling my snake out of its lair and moving back off the bed.

"Janet, get up there and get that dick in you, now."

She scrambled up on top of her husband and straddled him reaching down to feed him into her sloppy wet pussy. I let them fuck for a moment while I reapplied the lube, then got up behind her for more.

I had never shared a woman like this, but I had always wanted to. I was wildly excited to get back into her, and with a fresh coating speeding the way I was deep in her guts in a flash. I took command of her hips and squared myself for some slow, deep plunging.

"You will NEVER!" Thrust!

"EVER!" Thrust!

"Get as FUCKED!" Thrust!

"In your CUNT!" Thrust!

"And your ASS!" Thrust!

"Like you ARE!" Thrust!

"RIGHT!"

"FUCKING!"

"NOW!"

Each full force trust pushed a sound out of her mouth that just encouraged me for more. The grunting, the almost word noises, the cursing, every thrust pushed another sexy thing out of her mouth that she barked down into John's face. I owned that ass for the next few minutes, launching deep strikes into her body while my nuts slapped against John's. I could feel his cock in her as he tried to trust, but he was pinned down and couldn't do much but rock his hips a little. Janet was out of control, wailing and cursing into his neck. Any neighbors within three rooms had no illusions as to what was going down in 116.

I admit, I went a little too far. Perhaps more than a little. But I had permission, right?

The steady stream of sounds coming from Janet spurred me on, and the regular balls-deep pounding in her asshole brought another orgasm burbling out of my swinging balls. I moved a bit higher, altered my position so I was fucking her not down so much as forward, and raced for the finish line. I barely noticed when I had pushed her forward so much John fell out, and then I was just fucking her on top of him. I was cumming by then and kinda didn't care, as I completed the trifecta and soiled all three of her holes. Third orgasm of the night or not, it still shot through me like lightening and I sent all that I had left spurting up into her body.

I rolled off the poor girl and almost off the bed entirely. I caught myself ungracefully and struggled to my feet as I made for the chair. I was gasping for breath from overexertion, and Janet looked like I felt. She rolled off John, onto her back, and I could see a puddle of cum on his belly that spoke of his own orgasm. I hadn't noticed while I was up there, but I guess he was having a good time too.

Once again, he was strangely meek, strangely intent, on cleaning up his wife. He turned her over onto her belly, spread her ass cheeks wide and stuck his face all the way down in there. Honestly, I had had about enough of that strangeness, and I needed a shower real bad.

I got up and left the room and spent a good 15 minutes scrubbing down. I was spent. My cock withered away and went dormant in a hurry, but he went to hibernation well satisfied. I'm not sure I could say that was the best sex of my life, but it was by far the most daring and freaky. I was happy to have taken a walk on the wild side, but as I considered the possible future of this relationship, I started to wonder if I really wanted a return visit. The creep factor started growing in my mind, now that my smaller brain wasn't using all the oxygen in my blood. I guess we'd have to hash that out later.

I toweled off and went back into the room naked. Janet and John were under the covers, curled up next to each other. They turned to watch me as I came in and sat down.

"You OK?" I asked, feeling a bit guilty.

"You are an animal," she said quietly, and a little accusatory. "But yeah, I'm good."

"Went too far, didn't I?"

"Yes, but...I did pretty much beg for it, so..." Strange how the room gets uncomfortable after the wild freaky sex.

"But it's good. I wanted to go too far. I think we needed a push. As we get older there are more and more things we'll never do, you know? Now I've done some things I didn't think I'd ever do!"

"You can cross off a few items on your bucket list, right?"

"A few, yeah." An uncomfortable silence grew. John wasn't looking at me, and hadn't since I came back from the shower. I was feeling unwelcome.

"Listen, I think the mood in the room has turned from three to two, so I'm going to get moving."

"OK," is all she said.

"That was...amazing."

"Yeah, it was."

"Thanks for inviting me to join you. I'll dream of those tits for the rest of my life, I think." She smiled wide at that.

"Damn right you will!"

I got dressed and opened the door, momentarily afraid of judging eyes or angry neighbors or even Johnny Law ready with handcuffs and a S.W.A.T. team as I left to hotel room, but the night was clear of obstructions. They waved from the bed as I left and the door latched behind me with a definitive click. It was done. I drove home in a strange mood. The sex had been dynamite but the fetishes were pretty far beyond my limits. Well, whatever I thought my limits were.

Oh, and I had cheated on my wife. Repeatedly. Extendedly. Extremely. I'd have to process that at some point.

After that, the relationship cooled real fast. It was like a first date that goes sideways -- how do you reach out after that? What do you say? We texted a little, but the small talk stayed small. We played a few more word games, each one slower than the last. No more sexy pics or feisty flirting. Eventually she unfriended me and left the game without warning. I admit, I felt a little snubbed, but I think that was likely their plan all along. I don't know how things went for them after that, but my story went on. Goes on. The wife came back; we are still working on it. I don't feel the need to tell her about my summer fling, but if she ever owns up to her infidelity then I guess I'll have to tell my story. I think I'll wait for her to go first, though.