X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish reached between her breasts and unhooked her bra. She held it together for a short time, then slowly pulled it away from her breasts. They didn't move, they were that firm. They were perfect beyond my wildest imagination. I had seen quite a few breasts up to this point, but these were in another league. I guessed that they were about 34Cs. They were white with rose colored areolas and slightly darker nipples which were standing out like miniature cocks. And I was right, her hair just covered them when she stood, which made them that much sexier. When she dropped her bra, she cupped both of her breasts and worked her fingers around her nipples, all the time looking into my eyes. Then she slowly worked her hands down to the waist band of her panties which she rolled down. When she reached the point where her pubic hair became visible, Trish reached inside and cupped her vagina and worked her middle finger against her clitoris.

I was in sexual overdrive. I took hold of my cock and began to jack off while Trish did the same. Then she stopped and slid the panties off her legs and stood there, naked. Her legs were spread, giving me a great view of her vagina as I masturbated. Her pubic hair was trimmed so there was just a hint left. Her vagina was so wet that I could see into it. Her clitoris was also visible because she was pulling up the hood that hid it.

Trish then started to crawl up my body until her vagina was aligned with my cock, which my hand was still grasping. She took my hand off it and put its head into her vagina. Then she slowly began to work the head against her clitoris. Her breasts were at my eye level as she began to fuck me. I took them both in my hands and gave them a massage. I wanted to push up and into Trish, but she wouldn't let me. She just worked slowly on my cock head until she began to breathe more heavily and closed her eyes: sure signs of an impending orgasm. As she came, Trish dropped onto my cock until it was into her as far as it would go. Then she started bouncing up and down.

I saw the first movement of Trish's breasts as she came. They jiggled just enough to make then even sexier. Then I came. I shot into Trish as she moaned and threw her hair back and forth.

When I had shot my last bit of semen into Trish, she collapsed on me and just lay there.

"Oh fuck. That was so good. Can we do that again real soon? Fuck my one o'clock class, let's just fuck away the afternoon."

Trish, it turned out, was a very sheltered girl from a very religious farm family. This made her no less aware of what her body was telling her about that thing called sex. Before she left for college, she had remained a virgin who only had sex with cucumbers in season and her finger out of season. That all changed when she got to this small town with a small college.

Her first real cock belonged to her landlord who offered her a reduced rent if she would do certain things for him. They both thought they were getting a deal.   Chapter Twenty-Nine

The sex party at Clorice's was on my mind for the rest of the week. Who was going to be there? Was there going to be any women I hadn't already fucked? My imagination was working overtime.

Margaret and I arrived at Clorice's party a little late. We could hear music playing as we walked to the door. I knocked and a very familiar face, and body, opened the door. It was the mother of my classmate. The last time I saw her was when I fucked her in her kitchen while her husband watched the news. She was dressed, or undressed in a black and very skimpy robe. It revealed all of her charms in a shadowy way. Her nipples were standing prominentlty against the silky fabric.

"Please come in, Bill. Who's your friend?"

"This is Margaret. Margaret, meet one of the woman I'm fucking."

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips and caressed the front of my pants.

"I recall the last time, Bill. Have you grown since then?"

"I don't know, maybe you can tell me later when I get it in you."

We then walked together into the house that overlooked the lake. The living room was dimly lit with several couples scattered about on the floor and couches. Some were already engaged in full sex with no inhibitions showing. I saw the ass of a man that was exposed and drilling into a woman from behind. The woman was none other than my stepmother. The man was no one whom I recognized.

Then another woman whom I knew well came into view: Nora. She was sitting on a couch in only bra and panties and was talking to my father. As I looked at her, she took my father's hand and pulled it to her covered cunt. My father didn't hesitate to find an opening in her panties and run a finger into her. Nora looked directly into my eyes as my father finger-fucked her.

Margaret took me by the arm and drew me away to the kitchen and out of the multiple scenes of sexual debauchery that were unfolding in the livingroom. In the kitchen were three men and two women, all nude. The men's cocks were stiff. One in particlar struck me. It was the biggest one I had ever seen. It must have been nine inches long or more and as big around as the arm of a baby. Any woman who managed to get that into her was quite a woman. That woman was about to be identified as the Librarian. The other woman was Mrs. Bangor.

The Librarian had her hand around the monster cock in what could only be described as possessive. She pulled on it, directing it to her freshly shorn cunt. Two of the men lifted her up onto a counter and held her legs apart as the monster was directed at her open cunt. The cock's owner moved between her legs and pointed it at her opening, then he pushed into her. The Librarian gave a slight cry of either pain or pleasure as he pushed slowly in, then pulled out, then pushed further in until he was buried entirely in her up to his balls. Then he began to push and pull on her cunt until his tempo was almost driving her off the counter. The other two men played with the Librarian's breasts as she was being fucked.

When the monster cock finally reached its limit and came, it must have filled the condom that covered it. The Librarian hyperventilated and screamed as he came. Then she came. There she was, a massive cock in her and two men sucking on her breasts as she came. It was a scene out of the most extreme fuck book.

I looked at Margaret as the scene unfolded. She was locked onto the man's cock as he pulled it out of the Librarian. It was still in the condom that now drooped under the weight of his semen. It was still semi-hard and hung about thirty degrees from his body. Margaret walked the short distance to the man and took hold of his cock, removing the condom. She tied a knot in the condom, then began to jack him off, watching as the monster cock regained some stature in her hand.

"Hi Chief, would you mind if I clean this off so I can suck it?" Margaret said to the Chief of Police.

"No Margaret. That would be great. You make the best sandwich in town. You probably give the best blowjob as well."

I didn't know whether to be jealous or to just enjoy what was happening. I decided to go with the latter. As Margaret worked on the Chief's cock, I took the opportunity to get to know the other woman in the kitchen.

"Hi, I'm Janet. My husband is the teacher that Margaret used to fuck when she was a senior. He thought that I didn't know about his interest in young pussy, but when I caught him with two of them one day, he didn't have much of a fallback position."

Janet was slender, a runner was my guess. Her breasts were not huge, but they were firm. She had a flat stomach and a well groomed crotch. Her face was another thing entirely. Why her husband needed the attention of senior girls was a question that needed an answer. Maybe she didn't have a very good technique in bed. I would soon find out.

"Hi, I'm Bill. I brought Margaret, but it looks like she has fallen in love with the Chief's cock for the time being."

"Yeah, I think about every woman in town has had that experience. I know I have; it's quite something. Don't let anyone tell you that size doesn't matter. Now, let's get you out of those clothes."

I undressed with Janet's help and soon stood in the well lit kitchen with only a hard on between me and her.

"It's not a monster, but it's quite something," Janet said as she fondled my cock. Then she started to rub herself on me as she jacked me off.

I felt for her readiness to receive my less than monster cock and found that her cunt was slippery and open. It was probably because of what she had been watching earlier. I took hold of the undersides of her thighs and lifted her legs off the floor so her crotch came in contact with my cock. Janet reached down, took my cock in hand, and put it at the entrance of her cunt. Then she stopped and reminded me that condoms were required. Luckily, there was a bowl about half full of condoms in variuous color wrappings. I found one that guarenteed that it would give a woman no end of pleasure. I rolled it on. It did have small ribs along its length, so maybe the claim was accurate.

With Janet still sitting, legs spread, on the counter, I drew her into me until she was completely impaled on my cock. Then I began to slide in and out, up and down. Her breasts bounced up and down as I alternated my movement. I bent my head down and managed to get a nipple in my mouth as it passed.

"Oh yes, Bill. I've had the Chief's cock in me, but yours is better."

I watched Margaret as she was being fucked by the Chief's monster cock. It drove me to a climax a little sooner than I wished, but Janet came with me, so it worked out just fine.

"That guy who was working on Margaret as the Chief was fucking her is my husband. He likes to watch as another man fucks me. The other woman is one of my husband's former students as well. She's the Chief's daughter."

The Chief's daughter was a very good looking woman, in my opinion. I just hoped that big didn't run in the family. It didn't.

As the evening wore on, I became reacquainted and newly acquainted with several people.

At midnight, Clorice called for everyone's attention. "Everyone, it's time to turn the lights off and practice our tactile skills. Eveyone go into the living room. When I turn the lights off, everyone start walking around slowly, feeling your way to someone that you don't recognize. That person will be the last fuck of the evening."

When the lights went out, there was no way to recognize the person next to you. The only certainty was that women were still women and men were still men.

I began to slowly move about the room, my hands in front of me and my cock extended in anticipation. I felt bodies around me, some rubbing against mine, some that I was rubbing against. Various hands grabbed my cock, some jacking me off. I wasn't sure if they belonged to a man or a woman. I found a huge cock in my hand and decided to experience the sensation of jacking off another man; it wasn't bad. Then I moved on. I ran into the back of a woman who had stooped and was apparently feeling her way around a man's body. My cock lodged in the crack of her ass and I put my hands on her waist then slipped them around her waist and into her crotch where I found the man's hand already at work. I moved my hands up her front and onto her breasts. They didn't feel familiar. They were large and sagged quite a bit. Her nipples were extended and hard.

Then I moved on. The next body I came in contact with was much smaller than me. I clearly had no idea who this woman was. She faced me and took hold of my cock. She pulled my cock up so that it was lodged between our bellies. I put my hands on her ass and ground her into me. It was difficult to reach down to kiss this person, she was that short. I slid my hands down onto her thighs and lifted her up so her legs straddled my hips. She reminded me about a condom and just happened to have one at the ready.

I again lifted her, which brought my cock to her cunt. She was much lighter than any other woman I had fucked in this manner. She reached down and aligned my cock with her cunt then pushed onto my cock. She was not only short, her cunt was very tight.

As I began to push and pull her on and off my cock, the woman murmurred something meaningless. She was certainly in a state of sexual euphoria.

Then the lights came on. I was fucking a woman, or girl, no more than eighteen years old. She was slender with pig tails that gave her the appearance of a school girl. Her breasts were tiny. They didn't move as she fucked me.

"I see you've found my daughter, Bill," Norma said. "Bill, this is Victoria. Victoria, Bill."

Victoria said "Hi Bill," as she pulled herself onto my cock and rolled her eyes.

"Hi Victoria, it's great to fuck, I mean meet you."

We continued to fuck right there until Victoria came. With Norma's help – she kissed me as we fucked – I came as well.

The evening was a clear case of plain old debauchery in the extreme. But it was fun. I even identified the somewhat overweight woman whose ass I found in the dark as the Librarian's neighbor. I thought I recognized the breasts. We agreed to meet again real soon.   Chapter Thirty

Life, as I had come to know it, was advancing me toward a stable future. I was viewing myself as little more than a male prostitute with one big distinction: I wasn't making any money to speak of. And, really, how long could I continue fucking for a living before the whole idea of sex became boring. I hoped for a long time.

The morning after the orgy, I was awakened by my stepmother. She didn't have the usual in mind, much to my relief; I didn't think I had another orgasm in me for a while.

"You'll never guess who called."

"No, tell me."

"Your stepbrother, Van. He's being sent to Korea and can't take his wife, so she's going to come here and stay in the cabin while he's gone."

Van and I were virtual strangers. I hadn't set eyes on him in five years, a year before he got married for the second time. While we got along OK when he still lived at home, he was so much older than I that we had little in common. Now he was going to come, drop off his wife of about two years and charge off to Korea where, it was said, the women were very attractive. But I digress.

"That's great, but what does his wife think about the arrangement? We don't even know her."

"We'll remedy that in short order after she arrives."

"I don't even remember her name."

"It's Charmain. She's from the south where I guess names like that are common."

Two weeks went by during which my stepmother and I cleaned, painted and generally made the cabin more comfortable. I used it from time to time to get away, although it was only about one hundred feet from the house. It had all the comforts of home: one bedroom, a kitchen complete with pots and pans, a living room that was paneled in knotty pine half way up the walls, leaving it a little dark. It even had a TV. I had thought of moving into it and using it when I wanted to bring a woman home for the night, but I was afraid that my stepmother would become jealous.

The day Van and Charmain drove in the yard, we were all three waiting in anticipation. We all hugged and kissed cheeks. I shook Van's hand; I wasn't about to kiss him. When it came my turn to greet Charmain, I gave it all I had.

Charmain was gorgeous. I saw my dad give her chest the eye as soon as she stepped out of the car. I did the same. I did the usual hug with back pat greeting, then I felt her breasts drilling into me as she pulled me close.

"It's great to finally meet Van's little brother. I've heard a lot about you, and you don't disappoint my expectations."

Against my wishes, my cock did its best to climb out of my pants as she continued the hug. When she let go and stepped back, I was left with nothing to hide the fact that I liked her.

"Bill has definitely grown up since the last time I saw him," Van said. "I'm sure he'll look after you when I'm gone. Won't you, Bill."

Would I? Fuck yes I'd be looking after her and her needs while he was gone off to Korea fucking those Asian beauties.

"Of course, Van, I'll look after Charmain."

I looked at my mother as I said this; she was smiling knowingly. She knew damn well what "looking after Charmaine" meant.

Van and Charmaine spent three days with us before Van had to leave. We saw very little of them during that time. When we took Van to the airport for his trip to his port of embarcation, he and Charmaine sat in back. My stepmother sat in front with me while I drove.

The rear view mirror was positioned so I could see what was going on in the back seat. I took every opportunity to check on their progress. I crossed the center line several times. I also got a fleeting glimpse of one of Charmaine's breasts as Van fondled it. It was magnificent.

With Van on his way to Korea and Charmaine settled in her new home for a year, I started the get aquainted process. When I knocked at her door the night that Van left, I expected that she would tell me that she was tired and ask me to come another time. I was wrong. Charmaine opened the door in a robe, having apparently just stepped out of the shower. She was even more gorgeous in this state of dress, or undress.

"Hi Bill, come in. I was just thinking about you."

She was thinking about me? What did that mean? Was she horny after being mauled on the way to the airport with no means of satisfaction? I could only hope.

"Oh, that's great to hear. I was thinking about you, too."

"Is that why you're here? Because you were thinking about me?"

"Yes, I guess that's the reason I'm here. I also wanted to see if the cabin was working out for you."

"It's great. I think I'll be happy here for a year. That is, I'll be happy here if you visit me from time to time."

"I will be happy to visit you as often as you'll let me."

"Did you know what Van meant when he said that he hoped you would take care of me while he was gone?"

"I guess he meant the usual: take you shopping, keep the cabin maintained, that kind of stuff."

Charmain then smiled and looked at me in a way that, in my experience, only women who were itching to be fucked looked. My cock responded in the usual fashion: immediate rigidity.

"No, taking care of me meant taking care of me. I'm a fairly young woman who likes male attention on a regular basis. Van knows that I'm not going to go a year without male attention, so he told me to look to you for it. I think he wanted to keep it in the family."

With that, my cock was having spasms in my pants, which didn't go unnoticed by Charmain. She reached over and turned off the living room overhead light, leaving the room lit only by a lamp in the corner. She then turned toward me and undid her bathrobe, letting it fall open, exposing most of her breasts and her panty covered crotch. She was gorgeous. Her breasts were the best I had seen. They stood out, her nipples, covered by the thin fabric, were erect and long. Her body didn't have any excess fat except where it counted. Her hair was damp and pulled back and tied with a ribbon. She was slightly shorter than me, which would make fucking standing up possible, barely.

I walked to where she stood and put both hands around her, leaving enough room to lower my mouth to first one breasts, then the other.

"Let's get you out of those clothes, Bill. I would really like to see this cock that has been doing its best to get out of your pants and into me."

Charmaine slid a hand down to grasp my cock as she worked on my belt with the other; I helped her. It took all of a minute to get me undressed and my cock pressed into her stomach. We pressed together, enjoying the feeling of another's body.

"Let's go in the bedroom and see if this thing will fit in me," Charmaine said, my cock in hand.