X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to her bed, she dropped my cock and pulled her panties down and off. Her robe, now serving only as a barrier, slid onto the floor. If it was possible, my cock became more rigid; I thought it might break a blood vessel if she became any more sexy.

The first time was fast and furious. Charmaine wanted to be fucked with none of the fanfare that went with it. She only wanted a cock in her. With her on her back and legs spread as far as she could manage, I slid into her smooth and very wet cunt. Then I began to fuck her with the force she demanded. The sound of our bodies slapping together must have carried into the house. Charmaine's incoherent vocalisations as I fucked her had to have been audible in the house as well. But we didn't care. The harder a rammed into her, the more Charmaine seemed to enjoy it. She came when I took one nipple in my mouth and lightly bit it.

"Bill, this year is not going to be long enough. You are the best piece of ass I've ever known. Van is good, but you are great. Just keep fucking me like that and you and I will be great friends."

My cock was still in Charmaine's cunt while she was praising me. It regained its former state as she went on.

"Oh, fuck, Bill. Did you just do what I think you did? Did you manage another hard on without even pulling out of me?"

With that, I again began to fuck her and she to moan. About midway through the session, Charmain suggested that we stop so she could get on her hands and knees and I could enter her from the rear. I looked down at her wonderful ass as I drilled my cock into her cunt. It shook with each stroke. This time I reached around her and ran a finger over her clitoris, a clitoris that was unusually prominent. She managed to survive that for less than a minute before she climaxed. With her moaning for more, I came in her once again. I hadn't considered using a condom, so I hoped she was on the pill.

When we were both recovered, I pulled her to an upright position, my flagging cock still in her. She cupped her cunt and told me to pull out.

"I don't want to mess up the bed with all the semen you filled me with. It's good that I'm on the pill, because you would no doubt be a daddy at the end of the year if I wasn't."

Question answered.

From that first time, Charmaine and I spent a lot of time together. We messed around in town, went to movies, shopped, ate out, and I do mean "ate out." At the end of the first six months, I wasn't sure if I could live without her. I knew that I was in love with her, although she had never said she loved me. She did, however, tell me many times that she loved my cock.

My stepmother saw what was going on and seemed to give her approval. My father never did try to get in Charmaine's pants that I was aware of. Then came the talk.

My stepmother came into my room to wake me one morning; I had my usual hard on which I didn't try to hide. She got into bed with me after taking off her robe. She took my cock in hand while looking at me. As she jacked me off, she asked, "Do you like fucking Charmaine more than me?"

What was I suppose to say? I loved fucking both of them. They both had qualities that made them very desirable, and now that they seemed to be in competition for my attention, they tried harder. But I loved Charmaine.

"I like you both. You both have a way with sex that is incredible; I sometimes almost come just thinking about you. Your cunt is silky and a little more full than hers. I like the feel of my three fingers in you as I lick your clitoris. And I love your breasts as they quiver as I slam my cock into you. You are an exquisite woman in all respects. With that, my stepmother straddled me and put my cock in her cunt which was now saturated. As she slid up and down, her breasts bounced. I got a middle finger in a position where it massaged her clitoris as she rode me. It took a very short time for her to show signs of an impending orgasm. She might have hurt me if she hadn't come and slowed the gymnastic performance. As she came, she fell forward onto me. We managed to turn over with me still in her and I began to truly fuck her in the way that Charmaine had taught me. We were coming together when the door to my room slowly opened.

"Good morning. I thought I heard something in here. I hope I'm not disturbing you," Charmaine said.

With my cock still embedded in my stepmother, I pushed up with my arms and looked at Charmaine. "We were trying to decide who was the better fuck, her or you. I think we found that you're both fantastic in your own ways."

"Maybe she and I should ask if you are the best lover we have had."

My stepmother managed to get over the shock of being walked in on when she was in full orgasmic mode and gasped, "Bill's cock is the best I've ever known...oh fuck...but he has a friend whose is much bigger. Ahhhhh!"

"I think Bill's cock is the best I've experienced, but I'm willing to try out this friend for the sake of comparison."

While I didn't want to share Charmaine with anyone, I didn't want to appear to be possessive. Besides, Jason was coming home the next weekend.

While we were talking, my cock still in my stepmother, Charmaine got undressed and joined us. My stepmother hadn't seen her naked and was clearly impressed. Before the morning was over, I had fucked and eaten both. I was actually getting to like the taste of my own semen. That couldn't be normal.   Chapter Thirty-One

Charmaine could only be described as insatiable where sex was concerned. I knew now why my brother had told me in his code to take care of her. I fully intended to do just that. While I liked having my stepmother available most of the time, a new body was a treat.

Jason came home from the University the next Friday evening. He called when he arrived and asked what I had planned. I told him about Charmaine and how she wanted to try him out. We agreed to meet at the beach on the north end of his lake. The water was too cold for swimming, but it was a great place to park and do whatever came to mind.

It was just getting dark when Charmaine and I arrived. Jason was already there and walking on the beach at the water's edge. I noticed that he was driving a new, red sports car. We walked to where he was, and I introduced him to Charmaine.

"I've heard a lot about you, Jason. I've looked forward to this."

"Likewise, Charmaine."

Charmaine got between us as we walked, our arms around her shoulders and hers around our waists. When we reached the end of the beach, the sun had gone down. "So guys, what's next?" Charmaine said. I reached my arm further down and cupped her right breast. Jason got the idea and did the same with her left. "That's more like it," she said.

We walked back to my car and got into the back seat with Charmaine in the center. Slowly, we each worked at getting into her clothes until we found what we were looking for. "How about if I make this easier and get out of these," she said.

While we watched, Charmaine took off her jacket, then her blouse, then her bra. Jason was clearly impressed and showed it by cupping one breast then sucking a nipple. "Let me get out of these pants, guys, before you get too distracted. And get out of your clothes while you're at it."

It took about two minutes for all of us to manage the task in this very tight space. But we were soon sitting there with nothing on but two hard ons and and very juicie cunt if my fingers were to be believed.

"My, Jason, Bill's stepmom wasn't exaggerating when she described your cock. I'd like to feel that in me right about now." Charmaine then climbed onto Jason's lap and straddled him so his cock was at the entrance to her cunt. She took the head of his cock and worked it around her clitoris for a few minutes until it appeared that she was about to come, then she sat down on it. "Oh fuck. That is the biggest cock yet. Keep pushing."

Then Charmaine came with a force that I thought might neuter Jason. When she was over the eruption, Charmaine began to just bounce on Jason, her breasts in his hands. I sat there with my cock in hand, enjoying the show. Charmaine slowed long enough to put her mouth where I could reach it with mine. As she continued fucking Jason, she kissed me. Then she pulled back and said, "I love you Bill, but I also love this cock. Please foregive me." Then they both came.

It took them both a while to recover, but when they did, my cock was still standing tall. Charmaine bent down, Jason's cock still in her, took it in her mouth and started a sensational blowjob that ended when I came in her mouth.

If the water would have been more hospitable, we would have washed the sex residue away with a swim. We thought of Betty and her sauna, got dressed and drove to her house.

When we parked in Betty's drive, I asked Jason about his new car. "Man, you have no idea how much money there is to be had by just making myself available to the women around the University. I've even branched out and advertise at the airport. You'd be amazed at the number of women who travel alone and are in need of a good fucking without strings. I'm even thinking of dropping out and doing this full time."

"I've made a few hundred up here, but not nearly what you seem to be making."

"You should come down. We could become partners and make a serious business of it. Business is what I'm majoring in, anyway. Why not go into a business that is sure to be a success as long as we don't end up in jail or run out of steam."

"I haven't had any problem with the steam part yet, have you?"

"There was one time when an older woman called me. She was not even close to attractive, and I just couldn't get it up. She said that she understood and paid me anyway."

"Are you guys going to stop talking business and introduce me to Betty?"

We walked to Betty's door. I knocked and we waited for several minutes until Betty opened the door. She was dressed, or undressed in a see through robe. She had that freshly fucked look on her face with which I was familiar. "Hi, guys. I haven't seen you in a while. I was beginning to think that you had forgotten about me."

Then a young man, a very young man, walked out of Betty's bedroom wearing a robe. He was a lad from the neighborhood who I knew but, since he was younger than me, didn't do much with.

"Meet Robert. Robert, these are old friends of mine, Bill and Jason."

I introduced Charmaine and we all went inside.

"I suppose you both know that Robert is now receiving lessons from me. His mother gave him to me to get him up to speed in matters of sex. He's coming along nicely. And I do mean coming.

I noticed that Robert was much like I was a year ago when I first fucked Betty. His cock had a mind of its own, and it was excercising no control as we spoke. It was pushing his robe out in a very suggestive way that wasn't lost on Charmaine who was fixated on it.

"So you're the woman responsible for instructing Bill and Jason about sex," Charmaine said, her eyes fixed on the front of Robert's robe where his cock was trying its best to escape. "They are both sexual wonders."

"I hope I had something to do with it, but there are a lot of other women in the neighborhood who have pitched in, much to their delight."

"So, Robert, how old are you?" Charmaine asked.

"I turned eighteen today; this is Betty's birthday gift to me."

Charmaine was clearly at a stage where she could have attacked Robert, tore his robe off, and fucked him then and there. But she didn't.

"You appear to be interested in Robert," Betty said to Charmaine. Maybe he'd let you add to his instruction. How about it, Robert?"

Robert didn't say anything. He just stood there, his cock now pushing the robe aside. As his cock came into view, it pointed at Charmaine in an inviting way. Charmaine stepped to where he stood and took his cock in hand and began to jack him off. Robert must not have had much experience with women fondling him because he started to show signs of coming. Charmaine stopped jacking and removed her hand from around his cock.

"How about if I get undressed so you can put that magnificent cock in my cunt?"

With that, Charmaine pulled her clothes off as if she was in a race. Even Betty was impressed with her when she had reached the finish line. Charmaine then pulled Robert's robe away from his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. There he stood, his cock rock hard and pointing directly at Charmaine's cunt. Charmaine took Robert's hand and pulled him toward a couch. She lay back on the cushions with her legs spread. She then beckoned Robert to come and put his cock in her.

Robert's cock just made contact with Charmaine's cunt when he came. He quickly shoved it into her so his sperm didn't get on the couch. Then he pumped at her until he was spent.

"Now just lay there for a while. Let's see what happens."

Robert lay with his cock buried in Charmaine for about a minute. Then Charmaine smiled and said, "See, that's the magic of youth. You can stay hard and get hard at the drop of a hat." Then Robert began to truly fuck Charmaine.

We three watched the drama unfold, then got to work. Betty needed our attention if the look on her face was any indication. She took off the robe, as if it hid anything. Jason and I both took our clothes off and asked to clean up before we got down to business. When we came out of the bathroom, Robert was just coming once again and Charmaine was pulling him into her with both hands.

Betty had taken a position beside Charmaine and Robert. Her cunt was open and clearly ready to be filled. I walked to her, my cock at full staff, and got on my knees between her outstretched legs. Her cunt was shiny with either her juices or Robert's, or both. I ran my tongue from bottom to top then around her clitoris. It was clearly semen that I tasted. Then I ran two then three fingers into her as I ate her.

While I gave Betty a tongue bath, Jason placed his cock in a position where she could work on it with her mouth. When Betty was near orgasm, I slid up her and put my cock where my tongue had been. When I sank to the bottom, she came. The noises she was trying to make were muffled by Jason's cock. Then Jason came.

As I slammed into Betty, I glanced to my left and saw that Robert had apparently come to life once again because he was slamming into Charmaine and her eyes were rolled back in a way that I hadn't seen before, even with my cock in her. I suffered a moment's jealousy, then I came.

The evening was unlike any to date. What made it unique was the newbie that we had walked in on during his first tutorial. On his first night with a woman, he was fucked by two masters, or is it mistresses?

A bonus came with it. Robert told us about his mother. She was a partner in a law firm in town. I had seen her at social events and at a store from time to time. I thought she was way out of my league. She wasn't.

She drove into the station not long after the evening at Betty's. "Hi, I'm Robert's mom," she said as I walked to her open window and asked how I could be of service. She looked at me in that way that women have when they are clearly on the make and want nothing more than to be fucked.

I put my hand in the window and she took it. "Hi. I'm Bill."

"Yes, I know your name." She held my hand longer than seemed necessary to greet someone. Then she let go of my hand and placed it between her breasts and slid it up and down in her cleavage. I looked at her breasts which I hoped would tell her that I got the message.

"So, Bill, what did you make of my bringing Robert to Betty for his first experience with a woman?"

"I thought that you did the right thing."

"Is that because Betty was your first?"

"Yes."

"But there have been many others since then, haven't there?"

"Yes there have."

Then Robert's mother took my hand once again and slowly pulled it to her right breast which I covered and then slid my hand into her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I was able to reach her nipple with no problem."

"I understand that you fill the needs of many women in the neighborhood and town. Is that right, Bill"

"If you mean do I fill the cunts of a lot of the women in the area, the answer is yes."

"That's what I mean. Do you want to fuck me, Bill? I can assure you that I have taken very good care of my body, so you won't be disappointed. I even had my cunt worked on, so I'm told that it's that of an eighteen year old."

"I'd very much like to feel that eighteen year-old cunt wrapped around my cock. By the way, who are the some who told you that you have the cunt of an eighteen year old? And what's your name?"

"Susan. Several eighteen year-old have told me."

"OK, Susan, where shall we do this?"

"At my office after you get off work."

"You know, Susan, that I charge for such services, don't you?"

"I didn't know, but how much do you charge?"

"One hundred dollars for a straight fuck and twenty-five for any embellishments like cunnilingus."

"That sounds reasonable, but you know that when I pay for sex, I call the shots, don't you?"

"Of course."

When I closed the station, I drove directly to the address Susan gave me. It was on the main street near the college. I saw a dim light inside and rang the bell. Susan opened the door for me then locked it when I was inside. She immediately put her arms around me and gave me a kiss that nearly suffocated me. I ran my hands down her ass and pulled her into me, which got my cock ready for what was about to come.

"Let's go in my office, shall we," Susan said as she turned and walked in front of me, her ass swinging from side to side.

When we got to her office, she turned and said, "I've always fantisized about being fucked on my desk. That's what I want you to do." Then she took off her blouse, then her bra.

Her breasts were a work of art. She must have had work done on them as well. I reached for them and found that they were a lot more firm than others I had fondled. Her nipples stood out at least a half inch and were surrounded by pink areolas. I kissed first one nipple, then the other.

She let her skirt drop to the floor and was left standing there in a very skimpy pink panty. "Are you going to get undressed, Bill?"

I quickly removed all but my briefs. My cock had achieved a new level of rigidity. It wouldn't be contained by my briefs and sprang into view through a leg opening.

"I've heard all about your cock, Bill. I've been waiting for the time when I saw it and felt it." She then reached out and took my cock in hand and held it while I fondled her breasts.

"Now, Bill I want you to put that thing in me." She pulled her panties off and sat on the edge of her desk and spread her legs. Her cunt was shaved clean. There was no hair at all on her crotch. Eating her out would be a pleasure.

I pulled my briefs off and walked between her legs. She expected me to slide into her, but I surprised her and sank to my knees. I immediately covered her cunt with my mouth and began to suck. Then I put my tongue as far into her as I could manage. She was apparently not ready for this because she used her legs in an almost involuntary way to pull me into her. When I was able to pull back a little, I applied my tongue to her clitoris. What a clitoris! It was a small cock, but a lot more sensitive. After circling it for a few minutes, I began to suck on it, then drove a finger into her cunt.

"Oh, fuck," was all she said when she came. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her until I thought I might lose consciousness for lack of air.

When Susan was finally over her orgasm, she lay back on her desk and sighed with my mouth still at her cunt.

"Bill," she sighed, "I have rarely come like that. You have a full time job as office manager if you want it so long as you manage my cunt like that on a regular basis."