X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly left her cunt and stood between her legs, my face wet with her juices; I slid my cock into her. She rolled her head from side to side and moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me, just fuck me."

We fucked in various ways that night. When the night ended, we determined that the bill was $375. She gleefully paid and said that there was more where that came from.

Before I left her office, Susan suggested that she might offer me her professional services since Jason and I might need legal assistance from time-to-time in our business. She offered to be on retainer for those times. The retainer fee would be a fuck from one of us on at least a weekly basis. We didn't put it in writing for obvious reasons, but we did fuck one more time to seal the deal. By the way, Susan's cunt was as tight as that of the youngest girl I'd fucked.

The next day I gave Jason a call and we discussed the formation of our new business. He thought the lawyer idea was a good one. We agreed that I should tell everyone that I would be moving to the cities soon. Mrs. Bangor was going to be the one person I most dreaded telling. After Betty, she had done more to educate me in sex and history than any other woman. We even talked about co-authoring a book on the history of sex in the United States.

Monday morning came all too soon. Charmaine had taken the news well after we practiced our technique for a few hours. When I tried out the cock extender on her, I thought she might lose her mind.

She said that she would seek solace in my father who had recently shown interest in her. He was in her cabin one day to fix a leak under the sink when she noticed that his cock was making its presence known as he lay on his back on the kitchen floor. She slipped off her panties and stood over him, giving him a clear view of her shaved cunt. He ran a hand up the inside of her leg until he almost reached her cunt. Then he sat up and completed the journey. He ate her right there, his head under her dress and several fingers in her cunt. I had no doubt that this would happen at some point. I wasn't jealous.

Mrs. Bangor was another story. She was not pleased with the news. Even after I told her that I would visit her every time I was back from the cities, she thought that her sex life was over. When I reminded her that she was still a teacher of young men who would gladly fill my role and that she still had the group sex thing going, her attitude brightened.

"The first time we had sex, it was you who inititaed it. I was too shy to actually think that I could actually fuck my teacher. It was a dream come true," I said."You could as easily pick another guy from class and go to work on him."

"I suppose you're right. There is one guy in my afternoon class who I know has been eyeing me in a very healthy way. I think I've even seen evidence of his hard on. I'll start my work today."

"Do you mind if I attend your afternoon class and watch?"

"No, please do."

It was one o'clock and the room had filled. I took a seat near the rear where I could see the entire class. Mrs. Bangor entered the room, her breasts bouncing in a way that meant she was braless. I hoped that she had left her panties behind as well. She had.

She looked at me then at a guy who sat near the windows in front of the room. He had a great view of Mrs. Bangor as she sat on her desk and started her lecture. When she got up to go to the board, she made a point to pull the hem of her dress well up on her legs, exposing some inner thigh. As she wrote, her breasts bounced under the thin fabric of her dress. When she was finished at the board, she sat behind her desk so that only the guy in question could see her from the waist down. She swiveled so her legs were exposed to him. Then she slowly began to work her dress up her legs. I saw in the guys eyes that he was taking in the show. When Mrs. Bangor had pulled the dress up to a point where he would be able to see her cunt, she spread her legs.

I was pleased that I had taken the seat that I had. I could clearly see that the guy's pants were hyperextended where his cock was trying its best to get out, and his face had turned a pale pink. If he was required to stand at that point, his cock might well have cracked under the strain. I remembered the feeling.

When the bell rang, ending the class, everyone except the target guy and I got up to leave. "What's the matter, Tom? Aren't you going to leave today? Class is over," Mrs. Bangor said.

"I think I'll just read a while, then leave."

"But I have to lock the room now."

Mrs. Bangor got up from behind her desk and walked to Tom's desk. She stood right over him, her breasts only inches from his face. She then began to stroke Tom's face while unbuttoning her dress's buttons one at a time until she reached her waist. She pulled one side of her dress aside and exposed that breast and rubbed the side of Tom's face with it. He groaned and doubled forward in his desk.

"Here, Tom, stand up and let me help you with that," Mrs. Bangor said.

Tom stood and exposed a dark spot on the front of his pants where his semen had concentrated. Mrs. Bangor reached down and rubbed the spot with a palm of her hand and watched as the bulge in his pants reappeared. She then unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled his quickly inflating cock out. "You can touch me anywhere you want to, Tom. Here, touch my breast."

Tom reluctantly put his hand on her exposed breast, then he got braver and tweeked her nipple. That was the stimulation required to return his cock to full size.

"Put your hand down my dress, Tom and feel my cunt. Feel how wet it is. I would like to feel your cock inside it."

Tom ran his hand down under the waist of Mrs. Bangor's dress, pushing it further down as he went until it fell off her and slid to the floor. There she stood, naked before a guy who was probably a virgin given his reaction to being touched by her breast. He went to her cunt, now open and wet.

"Put a finger in me, Tom. See how wet you've made me."

Tom put the middle finger of his right hand into her as she jacked him off. Her nipples were standing out in a way that I recognized as the sign that she might come at any moment.

"Now pull out and work your finger around that button at the top of my cunt. That's my clitoris. That's what makes me come just like you just did."

Tom did as he was told as she continued to jack him off.

"Now suck on my nipple as you work on my clitoris," Mrs. Bangor said in a strangled voice that I knew meant that she was very near orgasm. When Tom had sucked on a nipple for about thirty seconds, Mrs. Bangor's breathing picked up and then her knees began to buckled as she started to come. I rushed to her and held her up as she came, my cock drilling into her bare ass and one hand on her available breast.

Tom was slightly surprised to find that I was there, although he shouldn't have been. He was so engaged in what Mrs. Bangor was offering him and doing to him that he lost sight of me.

When Mrs. Bangor had recovered from the spasms of her orgasm, she still had hold of Tom's cock, now engorged to the point where the veins on it were standing out in purple lines.

"My my, Tom, that clearly needs a place to hide. Why don't you get out of these and we will find a place for it. Tom looked only slightly doubtful about the propriety of getting naked before his teacher. While I walked over to lock the door, Tom got out of his clothes. When he was nude and standing with his hands covering his cock, barely, Mrs. Bangor was clearly impressed with him.

"Your cock must be at least eight inches long, Tom."

"It's only seven and a half."

"Bill, go to my desk and get the ruler from the top drawer and bring it here, please."

When I brought the ruler back, Mrs. Bangor placed it along the top of Tom's cock while stroking the underside. "My goodness, Tom, it's eight and a half inches long. You must have been measuring it without benefit of a woman's hand stroking it."

Then she encircled it with her thumb and middle finger; they didn't touch. "That is some cock, Tom. I think we should see if it fits in me."

Mrs. Bangor walked to her desk, her ass shimmying. She turned and sat on the edge with her legs spread. She then motioned for Tom to come to her which he did, his cock standing firmly and swinging from side to side as he walked. When he got to her, she pulled him gently between her legs, took his cock and pulled it to her cunt and told him to push. When Tom started into her, I thought that he would come immediately from the look on his face. Mrs. Bangor had a look of surprise as he continued to slide into her. When he reached the base of his cock, Mrs. Bangor told him to start to slide in and out. He learned quickly and was soon slamming back and forth with such force that Mrs. Bangor was sliding back on her desk. I helped the situation by standing behind Tom, grabbing Mrs. Bangor's legs, and pulling her back so he could get entirely in her.

"Oh fuck, Tom, you have the greatest cock. I can feel you right to my core."

Mrs. Bangor then reached down to her cunt and massaged her clitoris for only a few seconds before she came again. When she did, Tom came as well. He slammed into her and stayed there until he had filled her to the top with his semen. He just lay forward on her while they both recovered. When her eyes opened she said "Are you getting hard again, Tom?"

Tom then began to fuck her once again, his semen from his first orgasm now running down Mrs. Bangor's ass and onto her desk. His second orgasm was as violent as the first, leaving Mrs. Bangor panting and sweaty. When he pulled out of her, his semen literally ran out of her, forming a puddle under her ass.

As she lay there, her cunt spilling semen, I was in a state that required that I either fuck someone or masturbate. "Mrs. Bangor, do you mind one more cock before you go?"

She looked up at me, then at my cock that I had exposed along the way, and said, "Sure, one more for the road."

I walked between her legs and slid into her. It was almost like I was fucking air, there was so much lubricant in her. But the visual imagery of what I had just witnessed came back, and I came in no time, adding to the cream that flooded her cunt and ran down the crack of her ass and onto her desk.

We all three managed to clean ourselves to the degree that we could. After all, we had to get to Mrs. Bangor's office without causing too great a spectacle. When we got there and locked ourselves in, we all sat and discussed what had happened.

Tom admitted that he dreamed on a daily basis about fucking Mrs. Bangor. He thought that she dripped sex as she walked in front of her class. His hard on was not easily disguised when he left class. Today was a day he dreamt about but never thought would actually happen even in his wildest dreams. She was also his first real piece of ass, as he referred to it.

Before the day ended, we had taken several pictures of us in various poses. Mrs. Bangor's cunt had been the recipient of a huge quantity of semen by the time she put her panties on. We agreed that we would meet again from time to time to do further research in the sex lives of students and teachers. Tom thought that that was splendid idea. He was also left with the names of several older women in town he might consider contacting for further research since , after all, there weren't many young guys around with eight and a half inch cocks. That went doubly for older guys.   Chapter Thirty-Two

On the drive to the cities to start my new life, I had some things to go over like how I could maintain obligations I felt toward the women who had been my benefactors without payment for services rendered. While considering the "problem," I saw the sign announcing the entrance to the small farm town where Geraldine had entertained me. I would start with her.

The café where we met and started the journey to her house and an evening and night of raw sex, was where I thought it best to try to locate her. Her husband might think it suspicious if I showed up at their door. Geraldine was not there, but the waitress who served me the day I first met Geraldine was.

"Hi, Flo. Have you seen Geraldine around lately?"

"Sure, she comes in almost every day. Why do you want to know?"

"I told her I'd bring her something the next time I was through here. Today I'm through here, so I'd like to see her."

Flo smiled in a way that made it clear she knew what the "something" was. Maybe it was my guilty imagination, but I didn't think so.

"She's at home today and her husband is off at some training thing out of state for the week," she said, again with the 'I know what you have in mind for her' look.

I ordered a sandwich and coffee and looked around while I waited. It was probably my overactive imagination, but I think everyone in the place knew that Geraldine and I had been a lot more than friends. A few of the women even gave me that "I'm horny as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" look. Given what I now knew about women and their generally hyperactive interest in sex in general and fucking in particular, I knew that I could have had several of them before visiting Geraldine, but, being the loyal guy that I was, she would get the first of me today. What a fucking Boy Scout, I thought.

The drive to Geraldine's farm was thrilling knowing what was at the other end. She had been one of the best sex partners I had experienced because she was both a pure farm girl, but she was a farm girl who liked to fulfill fantasies.

When I reached her drive, I noticed that her car was parked in an open-sided garage beside a tractor. There was no other car around, so I guessed that the husband out of state story might be accurate. I parked, walked to the house and knocked; there was no answer. Thinking that she might be working in one of the buildings, I walked across a well manicured lawn to the barn.The door was open, so I walked in. The smell of cows and manure, not unpleasant odors, hitting me. There was no one on the floor, so I walked toward an opening in the ceiling that would lead to the hay mow where I heard a noise.

"Hello, anyone up there?" I shouted as I looked up into the opening.

Geraldine came slowly into view, pitch fork in hand, and looked down. She was wearing jeans and a dirty shirt. She had hay in her hair that was tied back. And she had a look of surprise and delight on her face. "Bill!" she cried. "You are a dream come true. Every time I'm alone, and some times when I'm not, I think of you. What brings you here?"

"You bring me here. You and that body of yours. I think of you on a regular basis, too."

As I looked up at her standing there, she put the fork down, then she began to unbutton her shirt. When she had it open, she pulled it off and let it fall. She then unsnapped her bra and let it fall as well. By this time, my cock had prepared for what awaited it. By the time she had her pants off and stood looking down with only her panties on, my cock was at full staff. She then pulled her panties down.

"What have you done, Geraldine?"

"In your honor and memory, I shaved completely. Everyone seems to think it's a great improvement, including my husband. By the way, my husband is off to California at some training session. He'll probably be trained in some new sex technique as well if I know him."

I got out of my clothes as Geraldine looked down at me with legs apart and sun filtering through cracks in the mow walls, back lighting her. It was out of the best sex book I had read as a horny teen.

When I finished, I climbed up the ladder leading to the hay mow. Geraldine didn't move, so I had to climb right into her with my head at her exposed cunt. She was expecting the attack, but it still shocked her when I clamped my mouth around her now open cunt. It took little time to focus my lips around her swollen clitoris and start to lick and suck. I drove one, then two fingers into her and worked on her G spot as I sucked away. Her hand behind my head gave some indication how near orgasm she was. When she came, I sucked on her with suck force that I thought she might fall over. Instead she buckled her knees, then straightened them, then repeated it in a way that gave her even more stimulation. She came once more within a minute of her first orgasm, leaving me so horny that I wasn't sure if I could keep from coming before getting into her cunt.

I climbed up the remainder of the ladder and grabbed Geraldine around the middle, pushing her back away from the hole in the floor. My cock was at the entrance to her cunt and my mouth, now covered in her cunt juice, was on her lips. She lifted one leg in an attempt to get my cock into her without success. I reached under her and lifted both legs from the floor and positioned her where I could get somewhere near my cock's target. I was right on target.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," she sighed as my cock slid into her and stayed there, not moving for fear that I might come too soon.

"Fuck me, Bill. I have been waiting for this since the last time. No one since has filled me the way you do. Not even the two highschool kids who help around here from time to time."

That was news that I didn't need just at that moment, but it did motivate me to start sliding on and off. I walked her back to a hay bale where I sat her down gently, knowing that a dry straw of hay on a bare butt wouldn't feel all that good. When she was settled, I resumed sliding on and off her, then slamming in and out unitl she seemed to be near hysterics. She bounced under me and clawed at my ass as I pumped into her. I found one nipple as it passed my mouth and began to suck and bite it. The more forceful I became, she more she seemed to enjoy what was going on in her cunt. Then she came along with me. "I'm sorry I didn't wear a condom, Geraldine. I just had to get into you before I came without you." "I loved the sensation of you shooting into me. You aren't infected with anything, are you?" "No. Are you?" "No, unless it's the infection of a cunt that needs your cock." As she said that, my cock began to rise to occasion once again. "How about if we take this now development to the house so my ass doesn't get impaled by a straw of hay?" We fucked the afternoon away on her bed and in other places where we found ourselves when my cock came to life.

"Tell me, Geraldine, who are these others who find your cunt as enticing as I do," I asked over a snack that she prepared while still nude and my semen bubbling in her cunt. "The young lads are highschool students we advertised for to help around here when my husband is away. He must know that they're 'helping' in ways other than shoveling manure and feeding the cows. Maybe he doesn't. Anyway, the boys are both eighteen and seniors at the highschool. Both have very impressive bodies and cocks. One is going to be a porn star if he takes that cock to Hollywood. They had no idea what I had in mind for them when they started, and being the country boys that they are, it took a little work to bring them around." "How did you finally get their attention?" "After I nearly had to get naked in front of them, they finally came around. One hot day we were cleaning the barn. I took off my shirt and had just a thin T-shirt on with no bra. My shorts gave new meaning to the word 'short.' The sweat made my shirt semi-transparent and my nipples obvious. As we worked, I noticed them paying more attention to my tits than to work Before we were done shoveling the last of the manure out onto the spreader, both of them had raging hard ons that were beyond concealment. "I asked if they wanted to join me at the pond for a swim to wash off the day's work, knowing what was to follow. We walked back to the pond; none of us had swim suits. I was first into the pond with my clothes on. Then they both followed. When I stood up facing them as they swam toward me, my T-shirt had become almost transparent and my nipples like bullets with anticipation of their cocks in me. I had to make it obvious what I wanted by pulling the shirt over my head and standing there with my tits pointing at them. "The one nearest me seemed to have an orgasm by just standing there, then he pulled his shirt off, then his shorts. The second one followed. "I had never had the experience of two horny eighteen year-olds with cocks that could perform miracles waiting to get into me. I nearly came with anticipation. "I crooked a finger at the nearest boy, and he walked on the bottom to within a foot of me. Then he came to where I could feel his cock touch my cunt which was still covered in my shorts. It took me seconds to get rid of them and pull him into me. As he reached the entrance to my cunt, he came, shooting semen so hard that I could feel it even under the water. He was somewhat ashamed of what he had done, but I assured him that it was OK, then took his hand and put it against my cunt and told him to put a finger into me. He did that and immediately got hard. "While this was going on, the other boy walked in the water behind me and put his hands around me and onto my tits and his cock in the crack of my ass where he, too, came with a groan. "I told both of them that we should go on shore and continue. By the time we reached shore, both of their cocks were solid and wanted their first taste of a woman. I lay back on the grass and beckoned one of them to get between my legs. He did so as I guided his cock into me. He was so anxious to get his cock into me, that he nearly knocked the wind out of me. The other boy was standing there watching, so I told him to bring his cock to my mouth, which he did in record time. "As I wrapped my mouth around the boy's cock, he got a surprised look on his face, then came. With one boy slamming into me and the other's semen shooting into my mouth, I came. Then the other boy came. Trying to swallow semen shot from the cock of a young man while coming can be deadly; I almost aspirated. I could imagine the surprise of the Medical Examiner when he found semen in my lungs and had to list the cause of death as blowjob. "By the end of the day, both boys had learned enough about fucking to satisfy any of their female classmates. I know that they satisfied me and continue to." "How often do they come over to 'work' on the farm?" "One of them came over this morning to 'work.' He also cleaned the barn after giving my cunt some attention with his tongue and his cock. Are you jealous?" "If you recall, I suggested that you find some local boys to attend to your needs. No, I'm not jealous. I'd liked to have been there for their initiation to the wide world of fucking." With that, my cock had again come to life and we fucked one more time before I left for my new life.   Chapter Thirty-Three