X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The box was in the same place but the camera was gone. It occurred to me that there would be new photos to review soon. I took out a small number of photos that I hadn't looked at. The top one was a slight puzzle. There were four people in it. All were engaged in a mutual sex act. A man, he appeared to be Charlie, was on hands and knees. My stepmother was on her back between his legs. His cock was in her mouth. Rebecca was between my stepmother's legs, apparently licking her vagina. My father was behind Rebecca with his cock in her vagina. The all had looks of satisfaction. My father must have pushed the button on the camera's timer before he got into position. That was ten seconds to get to Rebecca's ass and shove his cock into her. Quite the athlete, I thought.

The next picture was the same group sitting around a coffee table; all were naked. They were apparently talking, but they were also fondling each other. Charlie appeared to have a finger inside my stepmother's vagina while holding a drink in the other hand.

I went further back in the file and found some taken when my parents were slightly younger, probably at about the same time that the Polaroid came on the market. The first was taken inside a car. My stepmother was sitting in the back seat with no dress on. Her bra was in place, however, but the bra exposed her nipples, which were big. They appeared to have swollen and were about a half-inch long or longer. A man whom I easily recognized as one of my uncles, my father's brother, was kneeling between her legs with his very erect cock in his right hand. The cock was, in my estimate, about eight or nine inches long with a big head. He was wearing a condom. My stepmother was looking at his cock with a serenity that I had noticed in some of the other photos. She was about to be fucked.

The next photo showed my stepmother in the same position, but this time my uncle apparently had his cock shoved into her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth gave just a hint of a smile. My uncle's face wasn't clearly visible, but it was tilted up toward the roof of the car. Whoever was taking the photos was sitting in the driver's seat and shooting over its backrest.

The next photo showed my stepmother and uncle apparently having completed the act. My uncle had taken the condom from his cock and was holding it up to the camera. It had a lot of semen in it. My stepmother was reaching toward the condom. By the next photo, my stepmother had the condom in her hand and had a finger in it. Apparently, she wanted to taste the semen but not have it swimming around inside her. Her finger was now in her mouth, as she tasted it. She appeared to be saying "Yum."

I went to the last photos in the file and pulled it out. I was surprised to see that another very straight and uptight woman in the neighborhood was a part of the group. The neighbors had moved away a few years ago. They moved to a nearby town to be nearer their kids' school. Her name was Martha. She taught at a local elementary school. Her husband was some sort of a salesman who was on the road a lot.

The woman was with only one person, and the camera seemed to be on a table near a bed. The bed was my parents'. The other person was my father. I always thought that this particular woman was a little skinny and unhealthy looking. She looked better nude. Her breasts were smaller, much smaller, than my stepmother's or any of the other women I had now seen in the nude, but they were shapely; they didn't sag at all. Her nipples were a shade of pink that was very sexy. They matched her white skin and reddish hair. Her shape made me wish that she was still our neighbor. She was looking into the camera while standing near the bed. Her vagina was visible through a trimmed patch of hair. This straight woman was clearly aware of her sexuality and wasn't afraid of using it.

The next photo showed her lying back on the bed with her legs dangling over the edge at the knee. Her legs were spread and she was ready to be fucked if the pink that was showing in her vagina was any indication.

The camera was on the table and pointed at Martha who was still on her back but with her knees pulled up and her legs apart. My father was approaching her with his erect cock in one hand.

Next, my father had impaled her with his cock. The camera had been positioned so that his cock was shown part way in her vagina and his balls hanging down. Martha's feet were slightly off the bed in such a way that she appeared to be about to put her legs around his back.

The next photo had required my father to withdraw and reposition the camera. He was inside her again, but their faces showed. She was coming, was my guess. My father had pushed up on his arms, leaving her breasts visible. Her face was that of a woman who was in a state of sexual ecstasy. I would love to run into her on a street some day to get a sense of how that look came about.

Even though I had fucked the real thing several times during the day, my cock was at full mast and not about to come down. I spread out a few of the pictures on my parents' bed and masturbated. I finished just as they drove in the driveway.

The next day was Saturday. I had breakfast with my parents who asked how I'd spent the evening and what plans I had for that night. I lied and told them that I had read the night before and that I had no plans for that night. How was I to tell them that I had gone through their photo album? I then drove to the service station.

The service station consisted of a two-stall garage for car maintenance, grease jobs and tire repair. Charlie took care of that end of things except for the grease jobs and tire repair which I did on those days I was working. Then there were the two pumps that I attended. Almost everyone in the community bought gas there. It was full service: check the oil, wash the windows, check air pressures if requested. Rebecca attended the café. I helped her at times and did it all when she was gone.

It was hot for a fall day. Both Charlie and Rebecca were at the station when I arrived. Charlie asked if I would mind cleaning the garage and making a dump run. I didn't much mind anything he asked of me. I liked being there and liked them both. Since I had seen them both nude and either fucking or about to fuck or be fucked, I took a different view of them.

I first cleaned up tools and garbage in the stalls then swept the floor. All the garbage I had collected pretty much filled the three barrels that we used as garbage cans. The room where we kept the cash register and displayed oils, tires and batteries was next. It didn't get too dirty, but the floor was always a mess. The café was Rebecca's terrain, so I thought that I'd leave it to her. Besides, given what I now knew about her and Charlie, I wasn't sure I could be around her without embarrassing myself with a massive hard on.

Just when I thought that I had finished and was working on putting the barrels in the drive so I could load them onto the back of the station truck, Rebecca came out of the café and asked if I would help her with some things that needed to go to the dump.

The café was small, so it wouldn't take much time I thought. Rebecca was dressed for the hot weather in a thin dress with a scoop neckline. She was a little heavier than Betty, which made all of her curves more prominent. Her dress had no sleeves, so when she raised her arms the sides of her breasts were visible. Sadly, they were in a bra. When I got in the kitchen where Rebecca was working, I found her on all fours on the floor facing me. She asked if I could help her pull the large and heavy kitchen matt up so she could sweep under it. It got down and reached for a corner of the matt. While in this position, I couldn't manage to keep my eyes on the task. They wondered up and gazed at the sight before me. Rebecca's scoop neckline had now dropped away from her chest and was fully exposing her breasts. It brought back the memory of the time a few years before when she showed them to me. I was now legal, however. I'm sure the fact wasn't lost on her.

She moved back and forth while pulling the matt up, causing her breasts to swing slightly from side to side. This was going to make getting up a little challenging. I pulled the edge of the matt toward me, which allowed me to cover my now very single-minded cock. Instead of rolling the matt and taking it out the back door where it could be shaken out, I pulled it while keeping my cock covered.

After getting the matt out, I shook it as long as it took my cock to settle down. Rebecca had followed me out with a broom. After I put the matt down on the walkway, she swept it, which gave her breasts new life. At that point, I had to walk inside or suffer further embarrassment. I noticed her follow me with her eyes as I went back in.

"Bill, do you mind if I help you with the dump run?" Rebecca said as she came in.

"I'd like that, thanks," was all I could choke out. The day looked like it might get even hotter.

Charlie and I loaded the barrels into the truck, a very old International Harvester that was trusted only on these sorts of tasks. Rebecca told Charlie that she was going with me. He said that was a good idea and that he'd take care of things there until we got back. His parting words were "take your time."

I drove the old truck to the township dump that was about three miles away and about a quarter mile from the main road in a stand of pine trees. I liked going there and checking out things that people threw away; I'd found some real treasures. I backed the truck up to the edge of the dump, which was nothing more than a big hole dug out by a county bulldozer.

Rebecca and I both got into the back of the truck. We rolled one barrel to the edge, tipped it onto its side, and then lifted it from the bottom. The contents of the barrel slid out and spilled down the bank. We did the same with the other barrel. The last barrel caused a little problem. It was heavier because it had some liquids from the kitchen in it. As we were attempting to tip it on its side without losing the whole barrel over the edge of the dump, it tipped the wrong way and splashed some of the gunk onto Rebecca's dress and shoes.

While I didn't think that the dress idea on a dump run was a great one, I didn't say so because there was always the chance that I'd get another look at her breasts. "Fuck," she said.

"Fuck" was a word that I thought only men used. Then, I had seen her in the act, so why not?

"It looks like I'm going to have to go home and change. However, there's another way we can handle this. Isn't there a swimming hole on the river down that logging road?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, I go down there quite a bit, but the river is pretty low this time of year."

"That's OK, let's go check it out."

After we got the barrels emptied and secured in the truck bed, we drove down the little used logging road that took us to a bend in the river that formed a sand bar and a place that was deep enough to swim most of the summer. We parked at the top of a small hill and walked down to the riverbank. It was about a three-foot jump down to the sandbar from the top of the bank. I jumped down first, and then told Rebecca to jump. She was reluctant, but I told her that I'd catch her if she fell. Besides, the sand was soft, and very warm.

After I jumped, I turned toward Rebecca who was standing at the edge of the bank. I could see quite a way up her dress but tried my best to pay attention to the job at hand. I held my arms out and told her to jump.

She did a good job of it until she hit the sand. She then fell forward into me, knocking us both down onto the sand. I was on my back with Rebecca lying on top of me. Her dress had slid well up on her thighs and the top of her dress pulled down to where the tops of her breasts and her bra were all that I saw when I looked up. Her face was inches from mine. She smelled great despite having garbage on her dress.

She looked into my eyes, not attempting to get up. She lowered her lips to mine and kissed me as if she planned to have me for lunch. Maybe she was. I reached around her and held her to me. My cock was as hard as it had been when Betty was on it. It pressed against the front of my shorts and into her crotch. The thin dress didn't offer much of a shield; she didn't appear to be concerned about that. Rebecca drove her crotch down into me and moved it in circles. While doing this, she continued to smother me with the greatest kiss I'd ever experienced. I'd have to remember this for the next time Betty and I fucked.

"Are you OK?" was all Rebecca could get out after she pulled away from me.

"I'm great."

"Yeah, it feels like you are. Do you mind if we check to see if we suffered any damage?"

Rebecca got up and pulled her dress over her head. She was now standing there in only bra and panties. The panties were very skimpy, just barely hiding her vagina. She then reached behind her back and undid her bra. She held it in place for a second or two before dropping it on the sand. Then she put her thumbs into the band of her panties and wiggled out of them. She stood in front of me without a stitch of clothing to hide behind. Fuck, I thought, I'm about to fuck the boss's wife.

"I've shown me mine, now you have to show me yours," Rebecca said.

I pulled my stained shirt over my head and tossed it onto the pile forming on the sand. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my shorts down and over my shoes. I should have taken my shoes off first because I nearly fell down when my shorts caught on them. I took off my shoes then went for my underwear. There was such a bulge in them that I had to pull the elastic out to get them over my cock.

There we stood, both naked, both with only one thought in mind, and it wasn't cleaning a stain from Rebecca's dress. Rebecca took the step that it took to close the gap between us then put her arms around me once again.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time, Bill. Did you know that? The day that I tried my best to show you my tits was the day that I started to send you signals that you could have me if you wanted me. You could have fucked me on that day. Did you know that?"

She reached down and took hold of my cock. She pulled it up along the gap in her vagina. I now knew about the clitoris, so I guessed that she was rubbing the head of my cock against it. I think I was right because she started to moan slightly. Not knowing exactly what to do with my hands, I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples that had grown considerably since I first saw them. Then, with little effort, she guided my cock into her vagina. We were almost the same height, but I had to bend my knees slightly to get into her all the way to the end of my cock.

"Oh, fuck. It's so good. Fuck me." Was all she could say.

In my speed to ram my cock into her as far and fast as possible, I lifted her right leg to get a better angle. With that slight change, she let out a strangled scream as though I was hurting her. She grabbed my ass, pulled me further into her, and held me there as we both came.

We could hardly stand while coming, but we managed somehow. When we both finished hyperventilating and I stopped pumping semen into her, Rebecca opened her eyes and smiled. I'd seen this smile before when my father fucked her. My cock gave a little jump at the sight.

"Oh, you are good. Your cock is every bit as good as I thought it would be. I love it. It fits just right. I loved having it ram in and out of my cunt."

My cunt? I thought. That was a term I only heard from some of my buddies. It was very sexy hearing it from a woman. She was an experienced woman who loved to fuck and showed it by using the most basic term for her vagina. I liked it.

"I loved being in your cunt. I've dreamed of your cunt for a long time. I hope we can do this some more."

"Oh yeah, we'll do this some more."

She then took my hand and led me into the dark, slow moving and still warm water that was flowing around the bend. It felt very good. She turned and held me to her once again. I pulled back just slightly so I could get to her breasts with my mouth. I sucked both nipples until they stood up to what must have been their full length. With my right hand, I cupped her vagina, her cunt, and ran my middle finger up the center until I reached her clitoris. Slow and smooth circles of my finger made Rebecca again get that serene look on her face. The one I recalled from the photos in which my father had his cock in her. I then pushed my middle finger into her and continued to massage her clitoris with my thumb. I couldn't help thinking how good I'd become at this in just a few days. Her cunt was big enough to accommodate another finger, so I pushed my index finger in as well.

Rebecca began to breathe hard and told me that we should stop and go up on the sand bar. She led me up by the cock. She got on all fours and guided me into her from behind. I slammed into her and started to fuck her. We were both able to last longer this time. I could feel the end of her vagina as I got completely inside her cunt. She would yelp when I touched bottom. With one of her fingers, she reached under and began to masturbate while I rammed into her. I hoped that she didn't get sand in it. It took her about a minute before she came, pushing back into me as hard as she could. I hadn't yet come, which she seemed to appreciate. As I fucked her, I reached around her body, cupped her breasts and pulled her up so she was on her knees with her body upright. This had the effect of making her seem tighter. I lasted a short time in this position before I came once again.

We both lay down on the warm sand and rested while my semen dried on her. It would have been easy to fall asleep. We came out of the sex-induced trance and agreed that we should wash off and get back to the station before someone came looking for us.

After we washed off in the river, picked up our clothes and shook the sand from them, we found a beaver run off the sand bar. We didn't, however, notice that we'd had company. A man in a canoe had been gliding silently with the current looking for ducks when he came around the bend and saw us on the sand bar. He must have had quite a show. The man was Charlie's father, Rebecca's father-in-law.

We both dressed at the truck. The ride back to the station was memorable. I slid my hand between her legs as I drove. We were still on the dump road when Rebecca decided to taste me. She took hold of my zipper and pulled it down. She was able to get my cock out without causing too much damage. She stretched across the seat, took my cock in her mouth and started working up and down. We met two cars on the dump road and more on the main road. I knew all of the people and waved as we passed. They waved back. I came in Rebecca's mouth about one mile from the station. I pulled over to the side of the road to get things back in order. Rebecca swallowed what little semen I had left. As dump runs go, it was the best I had ever made.

When we drove into the station, Charlie was pumping gas into a car. He looked at us and gave us a smile and wave. I could have been wrong, but it appeared that he winked at Rebecca when she got out of the truck.

The remainder of that Saturday was a blur. Every time I passed near Rebecca, we gave each other that look that spoke volumes. I even managed to slide a hand up her dress, the one that she changed into when we got back.

It became more than looks when I caught her standing behind the café's counter. Both of her arms were resting on the countertop as she leaned forward. I slid past her, brushing against her ass, then stopped on the opposite side where I could see if anyone came in for gas. I slid my left hand up the back of her dress to her crotch. She gave no indication that I was fondling her cunt through her panties. Then I slipped my hand down the back of her panties and cupped her cunt. It was wet and slippery. I slid my middle finger into her and began to slide it in and out. She stood as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening.