X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one thing happening: Charlie had come in and was sitting at a table on the other side of the counter. He was drinking coffee and eating a sandwich. It took all of the control I had to not get behind Rebecca and drive my cock into her cunt. Charlie didn't seem to have a clue that I was finger fucking his wife. His view of her lower body was blocked, but he had to know what his wife's face looked like when she had something in her cunt.

To add to the scene, Rebecca reached down with her right hand and rubbed the front of my shorts, now under the strain of my cock. She managed to reach into the leg of my shorts, get hold of my cock and pull it down along my leg. She rolled the head around in her hand while talking to Charlie as I slipped another finger into her. As Charlie got up with his dishes, I pulled my fingers out of her and pulled the back of her dress down in record time. Just as Charlie placed his dishes on the counter, I pushed my cock back into the leg of my shorts. Although it was still as hard as it had been, it was at least not out for the world to see.

Charlie turned to Rebecca and said that he was pleased to see that she and I worked so well together and that maybe we could do some other things together that needed doing.

It was hard to imagine what other jobs we could perform together that we hadn't already performed on this very pleasant Saturday.  

Chapter Three

Saturday nights were a problem for me. While I liked going out and doing something with people my age, I didn't have a regular girl to do stuff with. It occurred to me that I hadn't called my prom date in a while, so why not try to arrange something with her. We had graduated together after spending out entire school careers in the same schools. We had just been friends, although she did do that hand job and I got to feel her breasts, but never actually looked at them.

I was still at the service station when the idea occurred to call her and see what she was doing. She was at home and didn't have any plans. She would love to go out; all good. I arranged to pick her up at about six. We decided on a movie on at the drive-in.

Six o'clock rolled around as I drove into her yard. I noticed that her mother's car was home, but her father's was gone. That was good since I didn't exactly like her father anyway. The feeling was probably mutual since I suspect he thought that my only reason for wanting to date his little girl was to get in her pants. He was right.

Her name was Shelly; she had plans to go away to the University in the fall. She was petite with straight blond hair that she usually wore in a ponytail. The breasts that I had become familiar with were great. She blossomed in high school which didn't go unnoticed be any males in school, including the male teachers. I caught more than one of the teachers ogling her as she bounced down a hallway.

The door opened before I had a chance to knock. Her mother stood there with a big smile and invited me in. She was a great friend of my mother. They had been friends for years. I knew where Shelly got her looks and her chest.

"Hi Bill; it's good to see you again. It's been so long. What's been keeping you away?"

I stammered for an answer as she stood aside in the narrow hall that led to her kitchen. I was just able to pass by her without making contact with her breasts that were standing out under a thin, white T-shirt. She followed me into the kitchen and told me to sit down while Shelly finished getting ready. In spite of already fucking one woman several times today, I began to feel the stir of an erection.

Shelly's mother sat down across from me and started talking about this thing and that. She asked where we planned to go and I told her about the drive-in. She said that she wished there had been a drive-in around when she was growing up. She heard that there was a lot going on there besides the movie. When she said this, she looked directly at me and smiled. I couldn't hide a slight blush, although I knew exactly what she meant. It even occurred to me that I'd rather be taking her to the drive-in.

Shelly walked into the kitchen with her characteristic bounce. She was her usual cute self. The top she had on looked like it could be negotiated without too much trouble. I stood and she actually gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I gave her one back so I didn't look like a complete dunce in front of her mother.

We said goodbye to Shelly's mother and walked out to my car. Shelly slipped across the seat and sat near me. I hadn't expected that, but I liked it. I drove out carefully so as not to raise any dust; anything to impress her mother.

"So, how did your day go?" Shelly asked.

"It was great. I fucked Rebecca from the station three times and got a blow job and hand job," was what I was thinking. "I worked at the station all day. I did the usual: pumped gas, cleaned around the place, went to the dump. You know, the usual."

"You're so lucky; you get to meet all sorts of people who come into the station. I just sit home doing things around there."

"It's not all glamorous; I get my hands dirty. I also have to work in the café once in a while."

"Do you like to work in the café with Rebecca? She's such a nice person."

"Yes, I really like to work with her. We even went to the dump together today. Then we just stood around and talked with Charlie. It wasn't a very busy day."

As we drove, Shelly rested her left hand on my right thigh. I didn't know if this was intentional or if it was just a comfortable place to put it. In an attempt to test the question, I opened my legs a little more very slowly to see if she would put her hand between my legs. She did. This was looking up.

Shelly had already had my cock in her hand and masturbated me to the point of coming, so it wasn't like she was in unfamiliar territory. Prom nights are times to get to know your date's body, though. I didn't think it would go beyond that, but I hoped.

By the time we got to the drive-in, about thirty miles from our community, Shelly's hand had been resting on my crotch for a while. She now had to know that I had a raging hard on. She was also pushing her left breast against my right arm. It felt naked. My thought was, no bra! I paid and we drove to a row near the back. I took the speaker off the post and brought it inside. Shelly said that she had to go to the restroom. I got out, hiding my hard on from the view of others parked near. Shelly slid out my door, looking at my crotch the entire time.

"Don't let that get away while I'm gone," she said with a big smile.

Now that I was out of the car and my hard on was coming down, I decided to go with her and visit the restroom as well. I put my arm around her as we walked in the near dark to the restrooms.

On our way back, we stopped at the refreshment stand and got pop corn and soft drinks. We saw some other people we knew getting some stuff before the movie started. By the time we got back to the car, the previews of coming attractions had started.

We got on my side. Shelly slid part way across the seat and put her coke on the open glove box door. I put mine on the dash where it wouldn't block my view. It didn't take long to finish my popcorn and coke. I hadn't eaten dinner and was hungry. Shelly was going a little slower, but put her popcorn on the dash before she finished it.

She looked at me and asked if I was interested in the movie. It wasn't very good, and that not what drive-ins were all about anyway.

She turned toward me, put her right hand between my legs, and began to work on my hard on once again. It didn't take long and she had my zipper down and her hand inside my shorts and around my cock. I had to push the seat all the way back and undo my belt before she could get my cock out. Once it was in the open, Shelly slid toward her door and laid down facing my crotch. She licked the head of my cock then slid her mouth over it. She seemed to know what she was doing. She went up and down with her mouth. Her hand held it and worked up and down as she sucked. I could still see the movie screen, but it wasn't of much interest.

While she was giving me a blowjob that equaled the one Rebecca had given me earlier in the day, I reached under her with my right hand and worked her blouse up. I pulled it over her left breast and cupped it. The nipple was hard. She lifted up a little so that I could reach it more easily. She began to moan which I found unusual since I was the one who was about to come.

Then I did come, but not without first warning her. Her mouth never left my cock. She sucked on it until I stopped coming, then she sucked some more and licked all around it until it was clean of semen. She had swallowed the whole thing and she seemed to like it.

When she was done, Shelly sat up and pulled her blouse down. She took a drink of my coke without a word. Then she turned and kissed me. I was able to work my left hand into her pants as we kissed. I found her panties and worked my way inside them. Her vagina was as wet as the others I had felt, maybe wetter. She began to squirm as I pushed a finger into her. I pulled it out and found her clitoris, which I rolled around with the tip of my finger. By this time, she was so hot that she was babbling that she wanted to be fucked.

I wasn't sure how that was going to happen without attracting attention from the cars around us. "Let's go to the lake and park."

"OK, but let's do it fast; I need your cock in me."

I drove out of the drive-in without lights so we wouldn't disturb the other patrons. We came out onto the main road leading into town. I drove up near the high school from which we had recently graduated and continued on to a lake a few blocks away. It was well known as a "lover's lane." I had been there before.

I parked under a tree in a parking area near the lake; we were alone. We got out and climbed into the back seat. As soon as we were settled, Shelly pulled her blouse over her head. She was now bare from the waist up. Her breasts were beautiful under the dim street light that was a ways off. I took off my shoes, then my pants and underwear. My cock was standing up once again. I pulled my shirt over my head rendering me completely naked. I hoped the cops didn't show up. Shelly pushed her butt up from the seat and pulled her pants down and off. Next came her panties. I was looking at my first naked woman of my age group. She was beautiful, and she was anxious to be fucked.

She opened her purse, pulled out a condom and gave it to me. She knew that this would happen tonight. I had only hoped, and I hadn't thought to bring a condom. She opened it and took hold of my cock. She expertly rolled the condom onto my cock then lay back on the seat. She opened her legs and beckoned me to enter her. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed; it just covered an area of skin above her vagina. I climbed up, put my cock at the opening, and pushed in. There was no resistance. She wasn't a virgin, as I expected. Not that I was disappointed; I wasn't a virgin either.

When I came to the end of my cock, she growled something about wanting my cock. She began to rotate her ass and bounce up and down. I followed her lead and began to ram in and out. Her vagina was so tight compared to the other two that I had experienced that I almost came immediately. I had to pull out and be still for a while, so I didn't come too soon.

"Have you ever masturbated while being fucked," I asked her.

"No, but it sounds good."

She reached between us and began to work on her clitoris. It took only about a minute of her masturbating and me fucking her before she came with a yelp. She bucked against my cock as though she was trying to devour it with her vagina. I then came with a flood of semen that the condom caught.

"Fuck. Oh fuck. That was so good. I loved your cock in me. Will you fuck me again?" was all Shelly could say.

I laid on her until my cock lost some of its stature, then I pulled out. The condom had quite a bit of semen in it considering I had come not long ago. Shelly held the condom in her fingers and worked it around with the fingertips of her other hand. She held it up to the light. She then opened the condom and dipped a finger into it, pulled it out and licked the semen from it. The look on her face wasn't one of a bouncing girl in the school hallway. It was the face of a freshly fucked woman.

"Yes, I'll fuck you again," was all I could say.

We got dressed and straightened our hair, mostly Shelly's. By this time there were a few more cars parked around us. I wondered if we had put on a show for anyone. Some must have heard Shelly in her less controlled moments.

It didn't take long to drive into the center of town to a café where we could get a hamburger and shake: the usual meal of the teen class following a movie.

Our waitress was a classmate whom we both knew pretty well. She was about Shelly's build and very attractive. She smiled at us in a knowing way when we ordered. I guess we might have given off that freshly fucked appearance and odor.

"I'm going to miss you and you know what when I go to college next week," Shelly said with a certain smolder to her voice.

"I'll miss you and you know what too, but we can get together when you come back from time to time."

"Have you thought of going to the U instead of the J.C.?"

"Yeah, but I need to work for two more years at the station, so the J.C. is where I have to go for now." I didn't continue the thought that I also needed to finish my sex education here before going somewhere else.

We left the café and drove toward home. On the way Shelly suggested that we stop at a certain place that was on a river and hidden from the road. I hadn't been there in the past. I wondered if she had. Then I recalled that she wasn't a virgin and thought that she and probably visited this same spot with someone.

We drove into a secluded and vacant spot that was perfect for parking and doing whatever. It even had a swimming hole when the weather was agreeable. I parked overlooking the river and turned off the lights. As I began to push the front seat back as far as it would go, Shelly pulled her blouse up and off. The moon was just bright enough to illuminate her breasts. She then slid her shoes off and pulled her pants down. Her panties must have come off with her pants, because when she leaned against her door and put her legs on the seat facing me I saw her vagina staring at me.

"Do you call this a vagina or a cunt, Bill?" Shelly said as she slid a finger into herself.

"I'll call it whatever you like."

"Would you call it my cunt? I'll call your penis your cock."

"OK."

I had to get out of the car to get undressed. As I did so, Shelly got out on her side and got into the back seat. She left the door open, though, and lay back on the seat with her legs dangling over the edge of the seat and almost to the ground. As I walked around to her side, she spread her legs as wide as she could. There was but one thing to do.

My cock was standing out like a pole but a pole that curved up. It had a mind of its own at this point and wanted nothing more than to get into the waiting cunt that Shelly was displaying. As I began to crawl up and over her, she asked if I would mind licking her cunt.

Oh, fuck, would I! I withdrew and started licking my way up the inside of her right leg. While doing this I reached up and cupped her cunt in my right hand. It was dripping wet. It couldn't have been my semen I was feeling because I had used a condom earlier. When I reached her cunt with my mouth, I was met with the most unusual taste and odor. It was somewhat salty while being sweet at the same time. In retrospect, the smell was like no perfume I'd ever experienced. To this day it's what I compare perfumes with.

I first licked up the center of her cunt very slowly. When I reached the center of her cunt, I stiffened my tongue and tried to push it into her. I didn't make it too far, but the effect on Shelly was amazing. She was moaning and pushing her middle into my mouth. I then moved my tongue up to her clitoris, which I could feel since it had apparently swollen in size. It offered a perfect object to suck on, so I did exactly that.

With the middle finger of my right hand, I played around at the entrance to her cunt, and then pushed the finger into her until I couldn't go any further. The finger seemed to push her over the edge. She gasped, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes, fuck me, fuck me."

My cock hadn't lost anything while I was sucking on Shelly's cunt. I had been rubbing it against the side of the seat while licking her cunt. Now it was time to slide up Shelly's body and slide my cock into her as she demanded.

Shelly moved back onto the seat so her legs weren't outside and we could close the door and get the dome light to go off. When she did this, she put her left legs on the back of the front seat. This gave me access to her now sopping cunt. It took little maneuvering to slip into her. She was helping with her left hand that was wrapped around my cock. Then she stopped.

"You need to put on a condom."

"I don't have one."

"I have another one in my purse." With that, I pulled out of her and grabbed the purse from the front seat. She opened the purse and pulled out a condom in a foil wrapper. She opened it like a pro and rolled it onto my cock. She then pulled me onto her and put my cock into her cunt in what I now see as a practiced move.

It took me less than a minute to feel myself about to come. I told Shelly that I was going to come and she started the sounds that she had made earlier. As I started to shoot semen into the condom, she began to buck under me and tell me once again to fuck her.

When I was done and Shelly had regained coherence, I pulled out of her, but somehow the condom stayed in her. She reached down to her cunt and pulled it out, holding it by the end. There was about an inch of semen at the bottom of it. Shelly swung the condom back and forth then opened her window and threw it out. After sucking the ends of her fingers that had pulled the condom from her cunt, she kissed me.

We somehow managed to get dressed without getting distracted. The spot had remained ours. We drove to Shelly's with her crushed into me and holding my cock through my pants. I had my right hand in her crotch as well, but didn't have quite the prominent handle that she had.

When we arrived at Shelly's, the light was on in their living room and kitchen. I walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight.

"Let's do this again before I leave, OK?" Shelly asked.

"OK, how about tomorrow? We could go somewhere during the day since I don't have to work."

"Sounds great; I'll call you and talk about where and when."

Just as I was turning to go, Shelly's mother came to the door. "Oh, I thought you might be your father. He hasn't come home from bowling league yet."

She was wearing a skimpy robe that had seen a lot of wear. The light from inside the house silhouetted her body against the fabric. She was clearly naked under the robe. She stood in the same spot facing me as if to give me the best view of her body. Shelly walked into the kitchen and disappeared, but her mother continued to stand there.

"Was the movie good?"

"It was OK, but not the best." I hoped she wouldn't ask a lot of questions that I couldn't answer.

"What was the title? I'm thinking of going, but I forgot the title."

"I'm sorry, but I forgot."

"Did you do anything else interesting?"

"We just went to a café for burgers and shakes after. Then we came home.

Even though her image was shaded in front, I could sense that she was looking at my crotch, which was giving away the fact that I was essentially looking at her naked body, and she knew it.

1...34567...40