X-Rated Romp Through Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Shelly's mother did something that I will carry around for life: She took a step down to my level and stood about a foot from me. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on the lips. While she was doing that, she gave my bulging crotch a pat then ran her open hand up its length along my cock. She then turned, rubbing her ass against my cock, and walked into the house.

So that's where Shelly gets her sexuality. Shelly's words came to mind as I turned to walk to my car: "Fuck me." Maybe she had heard her mother make the same plea at some time. I had something else of interest to explore. It had been quite a week.  

Chapter Four

One thing was very clear to me after the night with Shelly: I had to get my hands on some condoms. It was Sunday and most stores that sold such things would be closed. Then I recalled seeing a box of them in my stepmother's bureau, but how was I going to get into the box since both my stepmother and father were home.

The problem was resolved as fast as it had presented itself. My stepmother told me over breakfast that she and my father were going to church.

With the dishes done and put away and my parents on their way to church, I went into their bedroom. The condoms were still there, although there were fewer in the box than I recalled seeing a few days earlier. I took two, hoping that they wouldn't be noticed. I did notice, however, that the camera was gone again and that there appeared to be some new photos in the box.

I looked at the front of the file since they were in order by date. At the front was a photo of my stepmother who was dressed or undressed in her nipple less bra and crotchless panties. She was looking into the camera. The next photo was again of my stepmother, but in this, a man, a young man, was standing with her. His cock was erect. It appeared to be monstrous, at least eight inches long. The head of it was like a golf ball. My stepmother was looking at the cock in a way that suggested that she was about to be fucked.

The next photo also was of my stepmother, but she was now kneeling before the young man with his cock in her mouth. She had about half of it in. There was no way she could get the whole thing in; the next photo showed that I was wrong.

By this time my cock was hurting, it was so hard. I pulled out the next photo and saw that my stepmother was now on her back and the young man was on top of her. The camera was behind them, so it showed his cock impaling her. The last photo showed my stepmother with her legs wrapped around the ass of the young man. He was apparently coming.

The young man was someone I had known for a long time. His name was Jason. He was the son of Betty's neighbors. These were the people who hosted the person whom Betty had fucked at the end of her lake. The young man whom my stepmother had apparently fucked, the night before was my age: eighteen. He was a classmate; I had just graduated with him and here he was fucking my stepmother.

While I knew his parents, I only interacted with them on the rare occasions when we visited them or when we were on the bus on the way to school. I thought that his parents were slightly stuck up. Of course, I thought that of most people who lived on the lake until Betty came along.

Then the question of who took the pictures came to mind, and where? There was no indication about who but the where was easy: Jason's room. I recognized a poster on the wall at the head of his bed.

I put the photos back, making sure that they were in the order that I had found them, and walked to the phone. Shelly's mother answered the phone on the second ring. She said that Shelly had gone to town with her father to get some things for her dorm and that she wouldn't be able to fulfill her promise today.

"I'm not doing anything today," she said. "Would you like to meet somewhere and do something?"

"Sure, what would you like to do," I asked.

"We can decide that when we get there. Let's meet at the beach on the north end of Miller's Lake in about a half an hour."

"Sounds good, I'll bring my swim suit."

The beach that she suggested we meet at was a well-known parking spot. I'd found many used condoms there on the few times I had gone there to swim.

"You can bring your suit if you want, but you don't have to."

"OK," was all I could get out.

Her name was Rosemarie. She also went by just plain Rose. She was heavy on top with big hips but a slender waist. Her hair was a reddish blond with a hint of gray. She was a few years older than my stepmother.

Rose was already at the beach when I arrived. There was no one else there. I looked around for used condoms when I got out of my car but didn't see any.

I walked over to Rose's car where she sat behind the wheel listening to the radio. She asked me to get in the passenger seat. I walked around the front of the car, looking at her the entire way. She looked different. As I slid into the seat, I noticed that she was wearing the shortest of short shorts and a halter-top.

"Did you bring your suit?"

"No, you said I wouldn't need it."

"I think that we can do without them, don't you?"

"Probably."

She then slid over next to me so her right thigh pushed against my left thigh. She put her right arm around my shoulder and brought her mouth to mine. She then kissed me in a way that was reminiscent of her daughter. As she did this, she took my right hand in her left hand and drew it to her left breast. I just about came at that point.

"Did you enjoy fucking Shelly last night?"

"Did she tell you that I fucked her?"

"No, but I knew. She likes to fuck and has managed to fuck every boy she has ever dated."

"Oh, in that case, yes, I fucked her."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Very much."

I reached around her body and untied her top. It fell off without much hesitation. Her breasts sagged with their weight. They were the biggest I had yet seen. The areas around her nipples, her areolas, were huge. Her nipples stood out almost an inch. I leaned into one and began to suck. She pulled my head to her breast and said, "Yes, suck me, suck me." I thought back to the night before when her daughter said, "fuck me, fuck me."

Rose moved slightly away from me on the seat so she could get out of her shorts. They came off with some work from both of us. Her panties came with them. Her vagina was covered in blond hair. The lips were spread apart of their own volition. There was a moist sheen in the crack. Her vaginal lips formed a flower. I wanted to put something in her at that point.

She pulled at my shirt and got it over my head and off. I had to lift up to get my shorts off, but they slid off with no problem and joined her clothes in the back seat. My cock was now pushing the front of my underwear out of shape. Rose reached inside my underwear and grabbed my cock. She had an almost crazed look on her face. I had to work past her hand as I pulled my underwear off.

Within seconds, Rose had straddled my lap and impaled herself on my cock. Her vagina was easy to enter, but it felt like a silk glove must feel. She began to bounce up and down which caused her breasts to slap against my face. She reached down and masturbated as she bounced on my cock. It took some effort, but I managed to capture one of her nipples with my mouth as it passed. This must have caused just the right amount of stimulation to bring Rose to a roaring climax.

Being fucked by an older and somewhat heavy woman was an athletic event with such a conclusion that she should have been awarded a medal. I began to come in her as she still forced me into her during her climax. She repeatedly screamed for me to fuck her.

It took us a while of just clinging to each other to come down from the sex-induced high. As Rose pulled herself off my cock she uttered, "Oh."

We didn't do any wiping of semen. We just sat back on the seat and rested until we could put two words together.

"You were the best fuck I have had in years," Rose sighed. "And I have fucked a lot of men."

"I haven't fucked a lot of women, but you were great. Your vagina is just the right size."

"When you're fucking me, you can call it my cunt. It's sexier that way, don't you think?"

"OK, cunt it is."

"How about if we go for a quick swim and clean up a bit?" Rose said.

"No suits?'

"I think we've already seen each other, don't you?"

We got out and ran to the lake, which was now getting colder. We both ran into the lake and reached a point where we were about up to our necks. We splashed around and spit water into each other's faces. Rose dove between my legs and grabbed my cock on the way. It began to regain some life. She surfaced directly in front of me, sliding up the front of my body. She wrapped her legs around me and we began to sink. She let go and we surfaced just in time to notice that a car was driving into the parking area. I didn't recognize it.

A man and woman got out; I didn't recognize them either. The man hollered at us, asking how the water was.

"It's not as warm I wish it was," I said.

"Do you mind if we join you? We're staying with someone down the lake and decided to come up here where there's some privacy. Besides, the beach at her place isn't very good."

This was getting a little uncomfortable. We were an obviously mismatched couple in terms of our ages. Then there was the fact that we were without suits.

"Sure, come on in. There's plenty of room," Rose hollered back.

Both the man and woman undressed down to swimsuits that they had on under their clothes. They were a little younger than Rose, and both were in great physical shape. They waded in so that they were within feet of us, but weren't able to see that we were naked. Thankfully, the lake's water was dark with the stain of falling leaves.

"I'm Joseph and this is my wife Sharon," the man said.

"Hi, I'm Rose and this is my son Bill," Rose said.

That would explain the age difference, but it wouldn't explain our swimming in the nude. Rose and I stayed a ways apart now that we had company, but my cock was still standing tall. Even the cool water seemed to have no effect on it.

The man and woman were good swimmers. They swam near us and then passed us as they continued out into the lake.

"Maybe we can get out while they're swimming away from us," I said.

"Let's try."

As we began to swim toward shore, the man and woman turned and swam back toward us. It didn't take them long for them to reach us. They stopped and treaded water about five feet away.

I was sure that it was now obvious that Rose had no top on, but I couldn't be sure although the water was dark with the tannin of falling leaves. To check my thought, I swam over to where the man and woman were. I looked back at Rose and saw just a slit shadow of her bare breasts under the water. It took some focus to see them.

"Do you swim here often?" the woman asked.

"Yes, we like to come here for the privacy and the clean sand beach," I said.

"Do you always swim in the nude with your mom?" the woman asked with a look that gave away the fact that she was looking into the water toward my cock.

"We like to swim nude. That's why we come here."

With the fact on the table that we were nude, Rose swam over to us. She did not attempt to hide herself.

"Why don't you two join us? You'd be amazed at how liberating swimming nude is," Rose said.

The man reached down with both hands and bent at the middle. He then raised his right hand out of the water with his swimsuit. The woman pulled the shoulder straps down from her one-piece suit and peeled it down her legs. She went under the water during the process. When she came up she had her suit in hand and had somehow gotten nearer me.

"Do you generally swim with a hard cock?" the woman asked me.

"Once in a while I do, but only when I'm with two beautiful women."

"You and she aren't mother and son are you?"

"No, we're actually lovers," Rose said as she swam to me and began to fondle my cock. Her breasts were moving against my upper arm.

"What had you planned for the rest of your swim?" the man asked.

"We'll probably fuck in the water, and then return to our cars. I'll drive home to my husband and Bill will drive home to his parents."

"Do you mind if we join you?" the woman asked.

In answer to her question, Rose and I both swam the short distance to her. I took one of her breasts in hand and tweaked her nipple. Rose took the other one and did the same. The man then joined us and began feeling around under the water. In the process, it became clear that his cock had responded to the task ahead. He went behind Rose and reached around her, taking both breasts in his hands. It took a lot of effort to remain above water during these movements. We moved closer to the shore where we could touch bottom.

The woman dove under, turned, and came back to where my cock was standing out. She took it in her hand then in her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down on it until she needed to come up for air. She came up along the front of my body. My cock struck her crotch as our mouths met. She rubbed her breasts against my chest then reached down and attempted to put my cock into her. This was harder than it might seem.

With a slight jump, she came up and wrapped her legs around me. This allowed my cock direct access to her vagina. I slid into her with one quick thrust. This was a first among many. I was slightly surprised that it worked so well. She began to work my cock by pulling me into her with her legs. Her breasts were almost visible above the water as she bounced on my cock. She seemed to be in a state of bliss. She then reached between us and between her legs where she apparently massaged her clitoris. She threw her head back and moaned. This gave my mouth access to her nipples. I sucked first one then the other. She came with a groan and increased her grip on my hips. She ground on my cock until she started to come down, then she kissed me with a violence that I was sure was going to give me a fat lip. I hadn't yet come.

I was able to turn toward the man and Rose who were standing and apparently fucking under the water. Their position was about the same as ours had been. Rose was looking directly at me as the man fucked her. It was so sexy that I almost came just watching.

The woman finally pulled away from me, but she held on around my neck. She then began to nudge us to where the man and Rose were. When we reached them, the woman stood directly behind Rose and cupped her breasts. I reached down between their bodies and found where they were joined and slid my middle finger over Rose's clitoris and began a slow rotation around it. She was beyond rational at that point. Her eyes were closed as she licked her lips and moaned, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me, fuck me."

The man was driving into Rose with as much force as he could manage under water. Then Rose came. I pulled my hand from her clitoris for fear that her slamming into the man would injure her or me. The man began his climax as Rose was just coming down from hers. He, too, slammed into Rose then stayed in one place in a way that suggested he was trying to reach the bottom of her cunt.

After they had both come down and could once again walk, we all started toward the beach. The man said that they had better take their swimsuits and went back to where they had sank. He came back with both.

My cock was still standing up since I hadn't managed to come in the woman. It was a little uncomfortable being the only one of us who was visibly horny in the group. However, since we had just fucked these strangers, it shouldn't have bothered me.

The woman took some pity on me as we walked to the cars. She hadn't yet put on her suit and told me to lie down on the back seat of my car. I opened the door and laid back. My cock was so heavy now that it lay toward my belly button. The woman climbed between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. While the woman was giving me a blowjob to remember, Rose opened the other door. She leaned in and placed herself above me so her breasts hung in my face. I took first one then the other nipple in my mouth and sucked. Not to be left out, the man stood behind Rose's upturned ass and slid a hand between her legs; he had just come, so his cock wasn't quite up to slipping it into Rose's cunt. There we were, connected in the most intimate ways that were possible given our number.

It took a while before I came, but when I did, it was beyond what I had yet experienced. Maybe it was that there were four of us fucking each other in one way or another. The woman didn't pull her mouth away as I came; she swallow my semen then continued to run her mouth up and down my cock until there was nothing left but her saliva. When she finally withdrew from my cock, she stood up and said that she was going for another dip.

It took Rose a while to come as well. When she finally did, she almost smothered me with her breasts. She told me to suck her and told the man to fuck her as he drove his fingers into her from behind. When the man pulled his fingers from Rose, she stood up. I could see her very open and very wet cunt glistening in the sun. Her breasts had small red blotches where I had sucked on them. Her hair was in disarray, but she was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. Here was a woman whom I had only known as a somewhat staid housewife until the previous night. Now she was a woman whom I had fucked and had watched being fucked by a stranger. What next? "I'm going to take a dip, too," Rose said. She then ran toward the lake, her breasts bouncing.

The man didn't seem to be concerned about not washing Rose from himself and began to put on his clothes.

"You probably think that we just happened to drive in, don't you?" the man said.

"Yeah, that's what you said, so I believed you."

"We were actually aware that you were here and what you were doing before we arrived. My name is Spencer and my wife is Jocelyn. We came up from the cities yesterday. We're staying for the weekend with Betty. She's a friend from way back. We were out in her canoe looking for birds with our spotting scope when we saw you two drive in. We watched for a while and figured out that there was more than swimming going on. We went back to the cabin and told Betty what we saw. She said that she knew you because she recognized your car. She didn't know who the woman might be. She recommended that we come up before you left. We were lucky enough to find you still in the water."

"So, Betty thought that you might have a chance to have a shot at fucking complete strangers?"

"Not complete strangers. You and Betty are close from what she told us. Jocelyn was very interested in getting to know you after Betty described what you had done for her. Then there were the pictures."

"You and Jocelyn are fucking Betty, too?"

"Yes we are and have been for years. We come up for a weekend now and then. Betty was our baby sitter when she was at the University. I teach there, and she was my student. It worked out pretty well."

"Jocelyn seems to have no problem with this arrangement."

"No she doesn't. She was the one who actually got us involved with Betty. Jocelyn also teaches at the University and has had affairs with several male students over the years. I found out what she was up to by walking in on her and a young student as they were fucking on our bed. She thought that I was in class. She was in the middle of a climax, so she couldn't very well stop what she was doing. The young man didn't see me because he was facing away from the door. He began to come at about the same time. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Jocelyn looked directly at me while she was coming but didn't try to stop it. When she was done and the man had finished and just laid on her with his cock still inside her, she said "Hi, Spencer, this is Richard. Richard, this is my husband, Spencer."

1...45678...40