Yatra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam."

"Yes, honey."

"I'd love one day to go skinny dipping."

"Haha, I'll be holding the camera and blackmail you later."

I found another blackhead on his face. I can't help myself. I have to squeeze them out. Harold always struggles so sweetly against it. However in the end, I always get the satisfaction of cleaning it out.

"That tantric meditation was crazy."

"Yes, it was a very special experience."

"We should do it again."

"Just relax, Harold."

I caressed his face. He was always such an A-type and needed to learn to relax. That's what I am nurturing him with, relaxation and letting things go.

++++++

"Harold, I got the keys! The keys! Quickly, ask Sam to come." Coco was bouncy and full of action as ever. The platinum blonde hair and green eyes always drew me in. They had this sparkle of excitement.

"Sam!"

"Hush, not so loud!"

"Sam!"

"No, you guys go without me. Don't get in trouble."

"I hope there will be lots of trouble. Bye, sweetie."

Coco walked like a stalker. She opened the bus with the keys. Steven followed us in. The three of us set out. Coco was at the big bus steering wheel. She had never driven a bus before. However, she head first gunned the bus down the street. She had to stand up to get enough leverage to turn the steering wheel. She honked like a mad woman. She gave people liberally the fist. Her face was set on fire like the fourth of July. Her inner tomboy was out and playing.

I got so excited. Hanging out with Sam was great. We had a special bond. However, the thrill and excitement of setting out on an adventure was something that my soul needed to live. I was like a caged bird set free to flutter the sky, the world. I watched Coco's perfectly round boobs bounce around with the potholes and her fist pumping. I so wanted to do her. I'd lose Sam. However, just experiencing that wild woman would mean everything to me for eternity.

The bus wound its way up the curvy mountain road. Coco got bored, because the bus would go no faster up the incline, even with the gas pedal floored. Steven was on the first seat behind. His chin rested on a rail. He calmly watched the landscape path by. I was all fired up about Coco. I know that it was wrong. It was wrong on both accounts. My neediness would drive away Coco. And, I would lose Sam.

Coco honked the horn three times. "Green Lake! This is our final stop. Everyone get off the bus. Leave your clothes on the bus. We are going skinny dipping! Yipieh!" Coco pulled her t-shirt and bra in one go over the head. The pants, panties, socks, and shoes came down together as well. She left them on the floor. She ran buck naked into the bushes. Steven's muscular naked butt ran after her.

I was left pulling of my clothes as fast as I could to keep up with them. Bush leaves punched me in the face and brushed all over my naked body. There was a little rocky cliff, about 7 feet high. Split naked Coco ran barefoot over the dirt and jumped with both arms up. Her arms wrapped around her skins. She screamed 'cannonball' before she fell into the lake with a thud. The water shot high into the air.

"Cannonball" screamed Steven and ran after her. His body was twice the weight. The plum of water shooting up was the twice the size. He ran heart strokes to swim across the lake to the water fall. "Here goes nothing," I called out and jumped in as well.

"Hold me," called out Coco. I looked around. She was a few feet away from me. "I'm not a good swimmer. Hold me!" I swam to her. Her hair was wet. Her wet face looked younger and sexier. She quickly wrapped her arms around me. She held onto me with an electric sexiness that only the real fear of drowning can instill.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her perfectly round boobs were pressed against my chest. I could feel their firmness. They were so firm unlike Sam's. They felt like a ripe apple that one wants to indulge in. The water felt cool and refreshing. She breathed hard from the stroking. The sharp breath in my ears sounded sexy.

Steven was far away playing under the waterfall. Coco and I wear treading water in place. I had a raging hard-on. I half tried to keep it away from her body. And, half I was driven to let coincidence happen, where it would touch her body. My penis got close to her belly a few times. However, the touch was such a soft brush that it was unclear. I secretly hoped that my tip would randomly touch her pussy.

And, then it happened. I could clearly feel her pussy lips on either side of my tip. It was just for a moment. Our ever paddling bodies moved away again. She looked me into the eyes knowing. I looked into her green eyes. She was so alive. I could read her thoughts, as she mulled over the touch of my penis. She accepted it. She did not act on it. Her body was shivering from the cold water. Little shivers ran over her body that clung onto mine. Her boobs remained pressed against my chest.

We experience the skinny dipping and green lake in silence. I waited for the moments, where my penis tip poked against her belly or vagina. I knew, it only happened, when I made a kick with the legs. So, at the apex of every leg kick, I held my breath, ready to record the feeling with the greatest detail. I looked deeply into Coco's green eyes, when it happened. She had such electric aliveness in her eyes. There was mischief playing in her eyes.

Her face signaled that I could not go for a kiss. There would be no sex. However, being naked, feeling our naked bodies, having penis touch her intimate that was okay. That was part of skinny dipping. And, nobody else knew what happened under the surface. What happened under the surface was simply a byproduct of swimming together.

Steven came back. We all got out, because we were chilled through and through. We drove back. I had to tell Sam. Sam said that I had cheated on her. I told Sam that nothing had happened, no sex at least. However, I also knew that I would do it again. That excitement that I saw in Coco's eyes, the thrill, I would never be able to let go of that.

Sam's last words were, "so you just wanted my body. That was it, hein!"

On the return trip to the Delhi airport, Steven asked me, why I had done it.

"Steven, I cannot live with the excitement of the flirt, without adventure. Sam and I had a real connection. Sam is wonderful. However, I thought about my life spent bored on porches. I could not do it. I need the excitement to feel alive. Coco has so much of it. I knew she wasn't interested in me. Just a taste of that electricity was so worth it."