All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Disrespect of a character . . .

. . . can be a successful device. Disrespect of the reader is a sign of immaturity or arrogance. I may continue reading this series if it goes forward but only to reinforce things to avoid. I am not talking about the sex scenes with helium balloons but the overall presentation. In a sense I am surprised the Literotica editors allowed it to post in this category.

Frankly, it sucks in every consideration but one. It is actually written in grammatacly correct form for the most part. That won no points from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gad, what a piece of trash!

This is even worse than the willing cuckold stories. It certainly doesn't belong in LW, there was absolutely NOTHING about this wife that was loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Words fail me

You have just given me the misfortune of reading the worst story I have read on Literotica, there have been many that have been horrible, but this is the worst of the lot. Lit how on earth did you pass this as LW or anything else for that matter.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
I don't know what's worse

The fact that you think this crap is erotic or the fact that you totally STOLE the idea from another writer.

Thief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congrads

I thought I had seen it all Worst ever. 1* Because I cannoy give less. Mr author thiss sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Non conset, bdsm. NOT loving wives

Are the lit editors actually paying attention, or are they so desperate for material they will post anything?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Looking closer it is obvious...

...that we have here the case of a wimp, desperately pretending to have balls. I´m surprized about his hurting, - I always thought: no balls no pain...

Had my wife done that to me (and it was definately pre-planned), she would have lost her keys to the house within a heartbeat. I would probably have tried to turn the situation against her, pointing out how stupidly selfish all this was, as far as the so-called loving spouses were concerned and possibly would have continued freeing myself and kicking two pairs of little balls. Then, telling Jill what scum she actually was and telling that lying bitch, who was pretending to be my wife, to stay far away from me, I would most likely have invited all the unhappy men to just fuck the life out of her. Marriage dead - as brain dead as she surely was.

Alas, it didn´t happen: He is staying with that respectless piece of shit - as I said: a wimp.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
where have the real MEN gone

96% of LW is gay assed crap like this. She a whore and he's a fucking gay assed moron. less than 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take it Elsewhere Asshole

So this is chapter 2 Take your bdsm fetish noncon shit stories somewhere else. Just because they are married does not make it ok to post here. You author are one sick fuck.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Disingenuous

First problem; this story was not a continuation of part 1 of this series. Part 1, as troubling as it was to straight men, left the reader hanging as we never found out how it ended with Ken and Jory. This story is a totally different scene with different characters. The parallel, of course, is that once again we have a story belonging in Fetish, BDSM, Non-Consent, etc. but not LW.

The story is only erotic if the reader has gay or bi fantasies. I dare say most reading the LW category don't; hence, the low scores. I agree with other comments. No way would he stay married after being tricked, raped, and humiliated. Also, the plot has holes (and I don't mean hubby's stretched asshole). Helium only raises the voice's pitch for one breath. After taking in another breath, the voice returns to normal. One star, too bad it can't be lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
May as well add my score

1* for even trying to pawn this off as loving wives. What is happening to Lit. Cuckerotica at its best?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Trash. Can't really add much more than what has been written in regard to how lousy this story is, even worse than the first because he ends up accepting it. In story one we can let our own minds save his self esteem and manhood.

There is no way helium would last more than two sentences, certainly not into the performance. The string thing is old now and equally flawed. Even if they felt like they could were as protected from prosecution do they think the could actually castrate someone in public and get away with it? I know Lit's definition of LW gets thrown around in cuck stories but this doesn't fit at all. If you're a man, you need therapy and a different category. If you're a woman, you need therapy, a different category and perhaps a little of what you're writing about done to you so you can have a better frame if reference to work from. Above all...seek out the therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
complete trash is right

they could have torn my balls off and all that would have done is enrage me enough that bobo and arnie and whatever women involved would have been totally fucked up. first of all any cock put in my mouth would have been pulled back as a stub. second of all id have flat been arrested for murder as id have killed a cpl people that night. my wife included possibly.and any video they may have taken they wouldn't want to post it as they woulodnt want to see their actors getting slaughtered either way story is not even belieavable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Digusting...

As one would assume that this sociopath author private life is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you? They have a gay male section you fucking asshole. God damn this place sucks more and more every day with all the depraved and disgusting fuckers here anymore! Fuck this faggot ass shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category. That is the least of your sins.

Helium only affects the voice for a minute, at most, after that his voice would return to normal. Second, you're a retard if you think threatening a man with ripping off his balls would be sufficient to keep him from ripping a rapists head off. Third: if she knew what was going to happen and set it up to happen then the marriage ends with someone going to prison and the "wife" getting a divorce...that is, once they extract both of his fists out of her ass.

katibkatibover 10 years ago
UGH...

Good writing; unacceptable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCOMPLETE

The story is just starting and you end it.

Your partner betrayed you. You were violated. It's recorded and on the internet .Etc.

Edrider73 WHAT were you thinking??? That's the beginning of the story.

You have a 6-month skip and just worried about looks.

I gave you 1* not because of the subject matter but because you skipped what

would have been the best parts. What a let down.

For a lesson in what should have been written check out writers like: Rehnquist ,

Daniel Q Steel, Josephus, qhml, TxTall Tales, many others.

The best stories have an action ,then a re-action, and finally resolution.

You have the action(betrayed by wife at club) then ...nothing.

Very disappointed, I am

AMerryMan

lihplihpover 10 years ago
rewrite the end please

A well constructed and well written story, as far as it goes - I just can't envisage any man accepting what happened regardless of how much he loved the woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put this shit in fetish

Or better yet the trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS IS NOT YOUR STORY !!!

YOU THIEF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

pure garbage

1* cuz I can't give less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He should go back to the club with automatic weapons.

I know I would, the wife would be the first to get taken out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is another story with much the same plot

but it is far better than this one, as the husband gets significant revenge on all the participants. Whore wife and friends get long jail sentences and no hope of parole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOTAL BULLSHIT

Faggot husbands that let their wives talk them into ignorant bullshit. If that's what it takes to keep that woman happy get a damn divorce or just turn gay. Crazy ass shit, doing experimental stuff in the privacy of your own home is one thing but with this story, oh HELL NO! Ellie needs someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was very, very bad.......

....so bad that it's just too bad the describe.

I had to stop her screaming, or the neighbors would get suspicious. But when I gagged her with her breast that I had removed while I was figuring out what made it feel so good, she started gagging and after a minute or two of my trying to calm her down, she went very still. Then I found she wasn't breathing......

Why did she have to start gagging on that stupid boob?

....Because it was such a bad, bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read this before.

Zeke81 wrote a story - "What kind of party is it?" In that one, the husband figured out what was going to happen and walked out before he got abused. Cpete wrote another story - "What kind of party is it? An alternative". In that one, the husband gets assaulted, abused and raped on stage, like this story. Then Cpete takes the next logical step. In his story the husband grabs the manager, pumps her for information, gets the website information and the video and goes after the club and his wife. Lots of people go to jail, he divorces the wife and lives a good life in the aftermath. THAT is how this should have ended. When men get raped they tend to get angry. Your story failed when you assumed he would swallow his pride and self respect and not seek revenge on the club and all those involved, including his bitch wife. Yours was a disgusting, horrible and implausible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is

This is another one of those twisted fantasy stories that should end with with many new members to the DEAD WIVES CLUB. Also Bobo and Arnie's bodies would be found minus their genitals only to be found during the autopsy that they were forced to eat them while they were still alive. Again sick, silly fantasy stories get sick, silly comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
With a "loving" wife like this

who needs enemies?

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Nothing New

Unbelievable. You post this crap in LW? Why? Because they're married? Less than 1 star if I could.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Unreal

The hero gets raped by other men in a stage show that is plainly illegal and does not go to the Police, another unrealistic story. Oh and he does not kill the bitch who set him up.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
The ultimate betrayal?...

... I'd always thought that the worst thing a "loving" wife could do to her husband would be to commit adultery with another person. You've really opened my eyes that there is something far worse. Well written but 1 star because this was probably the sickest subject matter that I've ever read in this category. Would have fit better in the "Gay Male" category, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you have not yet figured out that what you write is just crap then not be able to write as well as you're also an idiot

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

I can't believe I read this. A similar tale has the husband sending everyone who plotted against him to prison. Not even a divorce. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*

Anyone who writes an alternative ending in which the wife, the friends and everybody else at the "club" is either killed, tortured or at least publicly exposed and suffers loss of jobs, friends, families, children, marriages, etc--will automatically get a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well you do get credit for being awful

I don't believe I've ever read a story that was this universally reviled and hated. I don't know how you were allowed to post it as a VERY similar story already exists. (That one at least had a good ending). Just allow me to add my "I HATED IT!" to the growing pile of disgust already here in comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story stolen?

Some commentators have intimated that this story has been stolen from someone else. I don't believe it. Who on God's earth would want to steal a story this bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anon 12/19/13 Stolen Story?

Read a previous commentators comment about a Story written by Zeke81 and a followup to that story by Cpete. I don't pretend to understand Copy write laws, especially not on a porn site. But this sorry piece of crap story follows those stories AWFULLY close. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like it or not

This was a fairly original story. The subject matter was somewhat related to, and possibly inspired by, the stories by zeke81 and cpete, but to suggest that it ripped those stories off is like suggesting that any story about a cheating wife is a ripoff of some other story. The ending was not satisfying; the husband should have taken definitive steps to get closure. But if he hadn't been a total idiot, then he wouldn't have gone to the club and striped repeatedly, and there wouldn't have been a story. The reference to helium making the guy's voice high pitched for an extended period was silly. Inhalation of helium makes one's voice high pitched for a matter of seconds, because sound moves through helium faster than it does through air. But as soon as the helium is exhaled, the effect disappears.

I would have given this 1* if it had been posted in LW, but since it was in nonconsentual, I gave it 4*.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Interesting

Well written, but very disturbing. I read these two chapters as a prelude to reading CPete and FTDS with their alternate endings. Thanks for the offering. It seems the only way to redeem these two tales is to make these women pay for what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
interesting reaction

From the previous comments it appears that this was in LW, but it's now accurately categorized as NC/R or maybe should be in Gay category. That being said, it was hilarious to me to see 41 mostly male angry comments within just a few days of this story being published. I haven't seen so much uproar or disgust on Lit. before. And there is much more disturbing shit on this site ;) I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it's about a naive guy being forced. Why, the main character has a psyche very akin to 90% of female "raped" characters on this website. And as an added bonus, they often fall "in love" with their rapists and their "magical cocks." And based on the female rape story logic, since Stu came several times, then he enjoyed himself and then turned into a bi/gay slut. If you are a man, reading this, and feel disgusted, then get off your hypocritical ass and don't read another female NC/R story. Same goes for women. I gave it 5 stars, for finally causing some discussion on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Interesting

You're totally off base with your comment. Naturally a large part of the readers are male. It's a porn site. But I think what upset them/me were the problems in the story. In no particular order, I don't think he goes back the final time. It seems to go against the grain of his character. Next, helium lasts in the vocal cords for a very few seconds. He would have been able to clearly speak almost immediately. At no time were his hands tied - he had several chances to remove the string around his balls. In the bathroom with 2 women it would have been easy to over power them. Even a small man could have knocked them out. Even ignoring all that, when it was done he simply should have gone to the hospital, who would have called the Police. When the search warrant is served, the video is found, along with the others. Then lots of people go to jail for a very long time. Claiming he agreed would not work as they would have had his testimony, the video and I guarantee one of the people involved would have sung like a canary in exchange for a lighter sentence. And the criminal trials helped win him more of the assets from his divorce. Because of course he divorced the bitch. My point in all of this is that people didn't complain about the story for the reasons you put forth. They complained because the plot was illogical, the "string around the balls" trick is tired, the husband got no revenge and seemed to accept what happened to him and in the ending paragraph he repeated the reasons the husband should have gotten revenge and a divorce and it just pissed everyone off all over again.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I am so sorry I got sucked into this quagmire

I found an alternate ending and thought I should read the original first for it to make sense. What a mistake!! I now have no interest in reading what ever kind of trash could follow such a disgusting story. This trash has no reason to be on Literotica. At All.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
seriously

Your a good writer but must you always degrade the men with anal rape...and video's or hell at least if your gonna do it....let him get her back in a equally disturbing way, If a man done this to a woman everyone would scream press charges...kinda sick this is all you can write about

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

Just read this to refresh my memory. I wish I hadn't.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Fist Up Her Ass

If she did that to me she would find a fist (or two!) up her skanky ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BE SERIOUS

I would not lift myself out of the chair, I would make her try to lift me until she hurt herself trying and let me fall to the floor. then I would lay there until she called for help.

Unless they had left her on her own to lock up, then she would have to phone for assistance.

Either way, I would demand to be taken to the hospital, where the questions would be embarrassing for her as I would not say anything other than "help me." in the most pitiful way I could manage. I am sure the police would get involved.

If she just dumped me on the ground outside the hospital and fled her future would not be a long and happy one.

If she got me home and into the house (she'd need help with that) I would wait until I had recovered my strength then after she had started to get me to make love to her. I would tell her that unless she showed her remorse by letting me tie her on the bed. I would do to her what she had done to me but in the privacy of our own home but with my fist.

No I would not risk damaging her insides.

It would be her face that I would rearrange and if she went to the police I would make sire the media got to,here all about the disgusting thing she had done to me.

If she let me tie her down then I would go out and invite as many people as I could to come in and play with her body but not to fuck her or bring her to orgasm and not to cum in her mouth.

I would then release her after telling her that she could choose whether to care for the man she had humiliated and damaged forever and show that she cared or get out of my life forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horrific gay FAGGOT Writer!

This was one of the worst pieces of shit on this sewer site. a real man would have killed his hateful CUNT wife and all of the faggots. This was a shit story for sissy wimps and cunts who hate men. should be in the gay section but this whole site is about gay faggots now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get AIDS and Die!

I really wish that you would get Aids and die a slow death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author, you are one FUCKED UP person.

I agree with prior comment. Hopefully you die a long and painful death from AIDs. So, eat shit and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank goodness you stopped posting!

Look at Cpete or FTDS for better endings. This was garbage.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Ugh!

"If you don't cooperate I will keep pulling until I pull your balls right off your body," – And how will she/they explain his injuries?

String or no string, any guy puts his cock in my mouth is going to get it bitten off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only when i comment your crap the other reader are aware what an idiot you are!! All that stories are in criminals and without logik!!! Only your sick fantasie about humiliation and gay is the theme of your crap!!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

even though it was repeated twice. To find an adventurous wife mate is a good find anytime. They were young, in love, and willing to do whatever needed to please their partner, what could be wrong with that, well, as we find out what really happened, which his wife didn't know anything about.

Would I have gone along with it, I don't know. I know I would have gladly gave up my life for my wife, but I knew she would never do anything that would hurt me. Which is the case in this story I believe. She didn't realize what was actually going on or what was happening. She was caught up in it.

I gave it a 5 for the honesty of youth in the story. By that I mean, it's just the type of scenario that a young couple would want to see, or even participate, for their future, and excitement, unaware of what was actually happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait a sec

The video is hosted on an online archive yet he shouldn't worry? How many sites have had video copied and then reposted?

While it would be hard to prove, he could easily file for litigation as they are making money off a non-consensual act. If even one person was in another state or country.....that brings so much more problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This Sucked!

Ya, right like anyone would stay married to her. I would of pressed charges against the so called, "club". Sued them all..divorced Ellie in a heart beat..and left for parts unknown..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disgusting story written by psychopath.

Score 1* (lowest available here)

FTDS has written an excellent aftermath.

https://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-02-1-ending

garyr19680garyr19680over 5 years ago
Hmmm

I had to skip over the part where the men were on stage, just reading a few lines to get the awful gist of it. So something terrible happened and the men were forced. And yet his wife was turned on by it.

I guess it takes all kinds.

Well it's fiction, and in the story once was all said and done, he gets to have fantastic sex with his wife all she has to do is watch the video - and remember he did learn and see why he fell in love the first time, so I guess he's in love with her again.

And it is just fiction. A story. Not real. I guess I'd have to say "I loved it - one of the best" - and this author does write well even if his story lines are really really really edgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Nearly enough retribution

Rather than reconciliation I would have gone with dismemberment. Bobo, Arnie, Jilly, Joanne, as well as Ellie should have been destroyed.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Yo yo Ch 2

Agree with anon, Stu let Ellie off too easy. I didn't get the impression that all the male visitors became victims of Bobo. Why was Bob so shocked, unless he received the same treatment?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Fuck the humiliation Fuck them all extremely painful punishment

I could live with it happening but not letting one of them whole would only soothe me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

author clearly doesn't understand consequences of rape.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
One massive POS

Thank goodness old cpete finished tis damn story just right.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I only read Chaps. 1 and 2 because I swerved into a story by CPETE about an alternate ending. I din't know what could possibly save "two peas." I should be in Horror or Non Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt on edge all through the story. That is what makes a good story for me. I guess I would have like a bit of justice, but it is not my story to write. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You don’t think this guy was closet Bi?……must have cum 5 times with the two guys and swallowed a quart of cum. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm this is a story about rape. And the rape survivor is ok with his pouse delivering him yo the rape? Given that my mother was raped when I was a little kid by a serial rapist/murderer (she was incredibly lucky not to be murdered, she screamed when he told her not to, and police were nearby and spooked him, she was able to flee, was in early 70s) AND my wife was flat out raped by an asshole who came to her apartment about a year before I met her, I can not look at this story without disdain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous