All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 03: Social Accessory'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't get it.

Why the hell would he want anything to do with her or her daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Makes no sense

The minute they release him and he gets up on the couch, why wouldn't he rip the string away from who ever is holding it, remove the string while standing up and beat any woman who gets next to him? Forgoing that solution, why wouldn't he start in after one of them, get her copy and promise them all some serious pain and embarrassment if he doesn't get the tapes back? And after that, why wouldn't he simply move away? And after that, why would he have ANYTHING to do with Winnie or her daughter? Nothing about this sick story makes any sense. It's simply too implausible, even for a fictional story. And what's with your fetish for damaging men's balls? Just plain weird.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Of course his answer is "NO" to the introduction

His previous experience with Winnie should tell him that she is dangerous, unpredictable, capable of extreme behavior and most definitely crazy. The reason to say "NO" to the introduction is simple.

He works hard to close his deals. Which means he puts in long hours. Winnie has already told him her daughter doesn't care about the money and doesn't want to socialize with the very people he needs to socialize with to make deals. So if he were to marry her, she wouldn't be happy with the hours he works and would not want to be with the very people he needs. Why would he even consider being introduced to her? He'd NEVER be able to make her happy.

That said, your re-use of the "string around the balls" angle for this story is redundant and not at all clever. We (the readers) need Cpete or Finishthedamnstory to come along and put an end to this sorry tale.

Now that he has seen Winnie and another of the women again and knows that Winnie has a daughter that could be used as leverage, he needs to get some serious revenge. I'm talking send these women to a South American whore house for the rest of their lives or start burying them, one by one, in the swamp. THAT'S a story I would be interested in reading. Not this perversion.

Are you sure you're not a "wronged" woman? You sure seem to have it in for mens balls to the detriment of your sick stories.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking disgusting. What was done was malicious rape and all the women and the asshole they hired are guilty. All rapists should be castrated and live in constant pain. I don't know what female castration is but I hope it hurts. I know this is not the category I usually make comments but I had to see this through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The daughter is never going to see him since it's his choice

My question for this story is the same as for your other stories. Why do you never put a complete ending to them? In this story, you leave him standing there, back to his tormentor. He never turns around. He never answers her question. Either you couldn't think of a good ending to this mess or you thought it clever to leave the ending to the reader's imagination. I'd just like to put my two cents in - FINISHTHEDAMNSTORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jeez, Ed!

I certainly hope writing is therapeutic for you, cause you seem to need it.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Ugh!

FinishTheDamnStory needs to work his magic here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KarenE

Thankfully he did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Doesn't make sense

You've done this "string around the balls trick" before. It didn't make sense then, it doesn't now. Why wouldn't he get his bearings, look to see who has the string and wait for a brief chance to grab the string. Wrap his hand around the string once or twice and simply yank it away from whoever. Most likely you cut the crap out of their hand. Once loose, untie his balls and stand up and either run out the door or run into the bedroom and block the door with a chair. Call hotel security and the police. End of story. And I laughed out loud at your ending. If it got to the end like you wrote it, he wouldn't want to have anything to do with her or her daughter. Couldn't trust either of them farther than he could throw an elephant. Nope - ridiculous story with so many holes you could drive a semi-truck through them. Poorly conceived plot line. Not worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS needs to finish this mess.

Why would Nick do anything but run away in horror from THAT offer? He knows full well what Winnie is capable of. And she has shown him the blueprint of what her daughter is looking for and he ain't it! He dedicates his time and energy to being successful. He works late hours. He goes to events like this one to meet and greet people. This is just the opposite of what the daughter is looking for. Why would he even consider being introduced when he knows in advance that there is no chance that their relationship would be successful? Ed you need to write some decent endings to so many of your stories. My ending to this story is that he never turns around and talks to Winnie and he avoids her daughter like the plague. This is yet another story with no ending. BAH! No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again with the no response by the man

Don't see him turning around. Didn't want to deal with the daughter anymore than he'd want to deal with the Mother. Why isn't he tracking down the man to secure his testimony? Why isn't he trying to get a copy and find who edited the video? It's proof of their crimes. A reasonable man would be putting the women in prison for the rest of their lives. But not an Edrider man. All they do is get raped and accept it. Once again just a god awful, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That is the author who likes to be a faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!

Attention reader, that author is in sick pervert fantasies. His protagonists are always criminals and the victims are wimps and faggots like the author!!! All rules are suspended. The criminals can assault the victims without consequences!!! Only the lechery of that author is the goal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just walk away

I wonder if her insanity is hereditary. Hell it's gotta hurt his pride to know that they are the ones making his successes possible, or at least some of them. I keep thinking just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick Disgusting story written by that psychopath

Score 1* (lowest available here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY YOU insane retarded ass wipe

It's Chapter 3 T H R E E !!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell us you hate the story, you lying sob!! You are a disgusting POS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poorly thought out drivel.

When they push him into the hotel room and one of them sits on his face? He bites a giant piece out of her ass that required the women to a call 911 before she bled out. That ended this whole stupid story before it even starts. And if it plays out your way? He spends all his time killing the women and retrieving the tapes. In the end, he laughed in Winnie's face and walked away. Even dating the daughter of a psychopath would be a joke. Another godawful, unfinished story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous