Yo-Yo Chronicles Redux Ch 01.5-02.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers

I shook my head. "I fear friends like you more than any enemy. But to answer your questions, No I am not going to hurt you, just have you experience some of the, how did you put it? 'aches and pains'."

"Stu, look at the big picture." Velma said, as she struggle to sit up. "Look at what you have reaped! Weeks of hot sex, the kind of wife and marriage most men only dream of. Think Stu, it's was win-win for everyone! You never would have had that kind of enjoyment if it were not for me. Please let me go and we will call it even."

"Oh Velma, we are far from even. You will reap what you have sown. Now I know how often you and Ellie have talked about all of us going on a cruise. So guess what? I am going to take you and Ellie on an ocean voyage. Sadly, Bob your husband, will not be joining us."

I saw Velma's eyes start to dull, and knew the effects of the chloral hydrate in the coffee was starting to take effect.

"An old sailing shipmate of mine, with dubious morals, has worked his way up to captain of a Monrovia flagged container ship. After I get Ellie in here to keep you company, we'll drive this old panzer into a container, load you on, and off to Pointe Noire we go."

Velma speech was slurred as she questioned "North Pole?"

I laughed as I pushed Velma over to make room for Ellie, while putting a piece of duct tape over her mouth. "No, not the North Pole, we are headed to Pointe Noire in the Congo. It's a LONG sea voyage, but never fear, we will bust you out of the container once we get into international waters. Then you both will need to earn your keep, as everyone has to pull their own weight onboard. I do not know which one of you will end up as the Captains private stock, but the other gets to be more of a crew shared resource."

Velma groaned, as I got her situated. "I would advise you to try for the captains position, as after the voyage you will less worse for wear, and a superior looking commodity for one of the better whorehouse when we arrive in Pointe Noire. Nevertheless, women of your fair complexion are always in great demand in that part of the world, so don't you worry, your dance card will be full at all times no matter what establishment you end up."

I pulled out a folder from the back of the trunk, and checked to see that the South African Seaman's papers were in order. The man who had died on my Captain buddy's ship resemblance to me was striking.

Before I closed the car trunk lid, I felt obligated to give Velma one more piece of advise. "Internet access in most parts of the Congo is rather poor, so you will need some other way to get fired up for your new sex partners, other than watching Bob and I get raped. On the bright side, you can always find balloons like at the club."

cpete
cpete
1,725 Followers
12