All Comments on 'You Belong to Me Ch. 02'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man up

I hope you change the course as you have in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just another

just another bullshit story. What a degeneration on this site.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
explode

I'd he does not explode, this will be another lame cuckoo story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
come on admit it when you read these two lines you Busted out laughing

I sure as hell did.... remember folks this ahem " author" asserted that this was NOT a cuckcold story ....

"I want to deny you, honey. I want to deny you just a little bit, at least for the first few times."

"I get sloppy seconds after you and Silver screw, right? I get hand jobs, blow jobs and sexy stories in between. Get busy honey, I'll agree with you for a week at least."

the author is a serious whack job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing but a wimp husband story here so don't read and more of it

Nothing but a total wimp husband, a selfish wife how has no care for her husband or her marriage, and a dead marriage.

What a bunch of tired cliches that others have written over and over

Unless you write something in the next chapter about the husband getting a pair and getting revenge on these two then please don't bother writing the next part.

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Not a cuckold story???

Please explain this statement as I don't have a clue what a cuckold is, if this is not a cuckold story of first order.

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
Yeah ... its not a Cuckold story

Just logged in to see if another WWWM chapter was up and noticed you had started a new story.

Well your right its not a Cuckold story its a extreme femdom cuckold story like your last one .... which had the distinction of having the most heinous horrific female lead character in lit history.

Now purely story wise it is better written and paced then your previous offering I think which although entertaining was a bit long winded and repetitive.

I'm the first to admit that I'm not a fan of this type of subject matter. I much prefer traditional loving wives tales without the humiliation, sub-husband angle but you've made a good start structure and pace wise.

I'd encourage you to be careful not to repeat the repetitiveness of Always faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Category...

No love being dispayed by this wife. Just selfishness, malice, heartlessness, and general cruelty. Better off in BDSM or Fetish. Or cuckolds, if the Lit people ever get around to creating it. Seems with as many cuckold stories as are posted here they would have their own category, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I've got it

BNB,

What bothers me about this story and your others is that the women have absolutely no soul, no empathy, and no care for hurting people. You write well, but the reason many like Stormx's ending to your other story was that he did not sugar coat what Laura was and her failure to actually love Dan not just fuck him ended their marriage.

This story is going the same way. It is all about her, and Porter is too stupid to know it or realize that she does not love him in the way of true love, just as an ornament in her life.

I like your stories and I might indeed end up liking this one but really why are all of your husbands brain dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I skipped through this 'story' but stopped at this sentence.

"Come Porter, come and show me your love. Join me in the bed I have just used to mock our wedding vows. I love you my darling husband; come make love to me."

W.T.F? Your bio fits this story.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Agreed

Please end this story now or place it in Femdom/Fetish/ Mind Control category . You state in your warning that this is a happily married couple with decisions made together , etc. Your idea of happy marriage is very sick . Do you as a writer get off on not only ignoring what your readers are telling you that is wrong with your story , or are you one of these people that writes out their frustrations , dislike and disdain for marriage or simply hate men in general ?

Are you one of these people that are so liberal that they just think all ethics and personal character and honor a person lives by are stupid if they get in the way of what you want to do ? who it hurts , how it affects others is of no importance ? I think you are . I read chapter 2 for the same reason some of the others did , to see if you are capable of writing something that is out of your pattern of , " its all about me , screw everyone else " . Like others have said Are you so angry or hateful toward marriage and men that your incapable of breaking this mold ? You write well , damn shame you cant write a story that is not in this theme . If your going on with it , why dont you make an attempt to at least TRY to change the direction it going .

The writer MGM ( magmaman ) writes well , but he is capable of writing all over this sites venues , some I like , some I dont but unlike YOU , he tries to explore with his writing .

blue5766blue5766over 13 years ago
Disappointed

I hope that you do change tack with this story as this chapter has surprised me. I did not expect cruelty from you. I have to agree with some other comments that this is verging on mental as well as physical cruelty. Not like your other stories and hence my hope you will change tack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is wrong with you guys??

You can only write stories about evil, selfish, disgusting women??? we don't want to fuck evil selfish disgusting women, we don't find them hot, the only thing your story does is piss off your reader because you have created a story that has nothing to do with a loving wife, nothing to do with sex, it is only about completely ridiulous, unrealistic behavoir, and torture. On what planet to you really think some guy is going risk his fucking life by hanging out in fucking some slut when he knows the husband may not be on board? That would take a moron. and what wife goes from a loving wife for decades to just decideing that she will torture her husband and ruin her own life when the husband divorces her and tells the world about her being a whore? This site probable has its fair share of mentally ill, ans sexually defunct people... and guess what? NOT ONE, NOT A SINGLE PERSON on this site, reader or poster has done anything like this. It is irrational beahvoir, and we typically don't do shit that will end up with a husband walking casually over to his dresser and pulling out his gun and blowing your dick off. Author, can't you possible take an extra 30 minutes and try to make your story even remotely realistic? This story involves a loser of a husband, a selfish cruel wife, and sheer idiot as the lover... SO HOW CAN YOUR READERS POSSIBLE CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Better response

Porter had not given his consent to be humiliated and to have their marriage bed defiled. It would have been much more exciting if he had lost control and assailed both of them demanding an end to this sham adventure.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
I wonder...

could a man become a cuckold without being humiliated by wife and lover? The answer is yes, but not in this two chapter story. Were I to write ch 3 of this tale Silver would find out that the humiliation from him and from her would cost them both dearly.

Author, try writing a story without the humiliation. Attempt to write a story where the three people actually share love.

If you can.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Again??

This may be your work of fiction, but I tend to get critical when the author strays into fantasy or in your case mental cruelty... Not loving wives. What is the basis for the wife to get so controllingly cruel here or in the last story?? Wham bam I want to torture my hubby who loves me so much he'll let my have a boy toy,,, why ?? She had permission to swing in a fun way, so where is your reasoning? Try not to just replicate your last series, it had promis but U fucked it up. Or post this as fetish, or nonconcent, or inexplicably evel. Go read danielqsteele if your are at a loss as to what a complete story looks like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I read your last story

Please don't write that talet again. Once was more than enough.

The good: you write well

The bad:

You write to much to get the idea across.

You write female characters that are devoid of empathy. They are completely unlikeable in any way.

You write husband who seem to have only 30% of the emotions of a real person. They know they aren't happy, but they never actually di anything about it.

You write boytoy lovers who are just plain idiots. Other than you telling us that they are everything the woman wants we get no real reasons or evidence that this would be true compared to the husbands.

So while you write grammaticallyj well, your characters and their actions mamet no sense.

In the lasr tale the husband puts up with an eternity of mistreatment and humiliation before passively giving her to the other man.

I'm stuck wondering if you can construct good characters who are true to their descriptions or if you simpy hate both men and women.

Consider that you claim in this tale that hubby isn't willing ti accept beg second place. Ok so you've set up his clear goal and motivation. Now you can have him take a logical consistent action based on the character you wrote. If you have

Him suddenly be passive and accept it, then you've broken the character you created. It's up you. You are the author, simply write the character the way you want then, but when you do keep them honest.

For example capt Kirk IS going to sleep with the alien babe, but he's not going to let the bad guy win.

Hubby here is going to be pissed at wife and the idiot she's fucking. Make this story fun, make hubby live up to the intelligence you set him up with, have him deal with selfish wifey, and have her really feel for her actions. She's lied to him, she's taken advantage of his love for her, she's in a literal sense forsaken him. Ok, so you've created a conflict with a person who's been wronged, and a villain who did it. So take this situation you created and write it out. Hubby needs to become upset. Hubby needs to get resolve. Hubby needs to get satisfaction. Hubby does not needy 14 more chapters of stupid humiliation before her realizes he's being taken for a ride by a selfish,stupid, woman.

And that is how a good story could be made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crappo El...

Crappo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old same old.

Yawn. Wake me when the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope you don't call yourself a writer.

Anybody writing a piece of crap like this is braindead and sick in the head. Give it up and try another line of work. You're nothing but a Parasite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

i am truly enjoying this story. keep up the terrific work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She loves him? Her actions say different.

She wants to keep him a safe harbor. He's her meal ticket so she needs to keep him around to pay her bills. But there is no love or respect for her husband. Her actions prove that. That she could so casually expose him to every disease known to man says the world about her true intentions. Why would he want to stay with her for a single second longer? Even for fiction that makes no sense. When she turned to re-enter the house she found herself locked out. He threw her purse to her after removing her cell phone, house keys and credits cards. He filed for divorce the next day. The end to a whole lot of nonsense. No stars for complete and utter bollucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh

Porter is asorry excuse for asissy closet fag married to absolute trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is this supposed to be a parody?

If not, it’s awfully cliched. The plot is ridiculous and the wife character is probably the worst depiction of a real woman ever. The whole thing is truly annoying to read.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Wtf

Porter, Slver, and Peggy's purity? BobbnBoobi is definitely a bit fae.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
BobbNBoobi

BobbNBoobi drops another stinking pile of shit into LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous