All Comments on 'You Can't Handle Me Ch. 01'

by DedeM

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Written

You held my interest and left me wanting more:)

asbond007asbond007over 13 years ago
Fabulous

More please. Your story was stimulating to say the least. Hope this is not a tease.

XamphosXamphosover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Well congratulations on a fabulous piece of non consent fiction. Will admit I am already aching for part 2.

MidniteSpankerMidniteSpankerover 13 years ago
Masterful

Waiting for part 2 ... is it mind control?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

you took a subject covered widely by many others and made it interesting and you're own. Well done. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

More please! this story is great...

RallyWeaselRallyWeaselover 13 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If only she knew...

I suspect Ms. Denise will be exposed to a series of much more "surprising" days before Richard, er, Dick is done with her! What do you think, dear readers?

YOMEYO

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh Fuuuck!

That was so hot! These teacher/student stories are so underrated judging by how great this was,I'm slowly but surely turning a fan of you're work,that is if you don't mind ;)

And what it makes more delicious is that YOU literally are a teacher....Do with that said I definately give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s and an 🍎for this gem of a story and also it looks like this series is quite long (thank god) I have quite the read ahead of me...Thank You!

Btw,I can't wait to she what type of revenge she has in store for that little shit!

lawyerwifelawyerwifeover 3 years ago
wow

this is incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Leaves me wanting more. Excellent begining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous