All Comments on 'You Were with Me All the While Ch. 01'

by chryseme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant, honest, candid and potentially miscast

as Erotic Coupling. I find myself, albeit a male, in a similar position/posture and was delighted to examine your 'on-line' experience--I've taken notes! All of the above notwithstanding I think I'd read anything you chose to write . . . even your grocery list.

jjws%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sad But True State of Dating

All the online dating you relate is poignantly real. People want you to "be yourself" as long as it's what they want to deal with. I'm blessed/cursed with the physique of a linebacker and a MENSA IQ, which tends to intimidate rather than attract most of the women I've dated, so I've experienced the male side of what you describe. Your story mentions something I've dealt with-- dating the damaged. Every person out there's got some baggage, but some folks have this bitter struggle with themselves and everyone else in their lives gets hit in the crossfire.

Your story made it clear that you often instinctively recognize right off there's something slightly off about a guy or gal with that issue- Warning! Drama ahead!

If you're cynical and experienced enough, you can specifically identify the flavors of drama on offer, but the important part is recognizing drama is imminent with this person and whether you want to deal with it as their lover, their friend, or not at all. The key is finding somebody you can love as they are, not as they could/would/should be and reciprocate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Channelling my thoughts!

Who are you and how did you find out about my fantasy man with the great lower lip, broad shoulders and big big hands? I thought he was just mine, mine has dark hair however.

dtimberdtimberalmost 17 years ago
Good Job

You can write -- knowing subject, object, verb. And knowing something of the experience you write about, or speaking to those who do. It's a pleasure to read a well written story. So thank you. (But "frenulum" in the middle of a blow job -- latin in the midst of anglo-saxon grunts -- was wierd, and a distraction.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fuckin' Hot

Made me cream in my pants just from reading...outstanding

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic and humorous erotic coupling

Thank God it was a very slow day for me and the Lit site had little of anything worth reading that I found your wonderful story in a genre I don’t frequent. Your writing is so very good, the humor is so appropriate and the descriptions draw my mind totally into this fine piece of work.<p> Your imagery of dating after being out of circulation for a while made me laugh so hard and empathize with you as I too after 40 years, have joined this circus world over the last year.<p>This is your first submission and it is so very much appreciated. Looking forward to your next chapter and further works.<p>Thank you for the entertainment<p>PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just what I needed

Been having a dry spell with the hubby, and this is EVERYTHING I love and more! Thanks for allowing us this "first date" fantasy to think about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Top

Loved this your first story, pressed all the bottons for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous