You Were with Me All the While Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was again amazed at the ease with which I could reach orgasm. It must be a maturity thing—I come so much harder, so much more frequently, and so much more juicily than I have ever before in my sexual life. I love it, and I wanted to share my ecstasy with this sweet, hot, massive man!

After my first wet explosion, I huskily begged him to finger fuck me. I had confided in earlier emails that getting fingered is my all-time favorite sexual activity. I think it reminds me of getting it on with Bobby Banfree in the back seat of his Buick Opal junior year in high school—where I had my first squirting orgasm. I never did fuck Bobby, but, damn, he had magic fingers and a skill for honing in on that ridged and sublimely sensitive spot just the other side of the clitoris. Will was only the second man I'd ever been with who truly understood the importance of G-spot stimulation to intense female orgasms.

And he worked it good. As he pumped two and then three crooked fingers in and out of my cunt, I gasped and wriggled and groaned repeatedly, "God, yes. God, yes!" I came three more times—squirting several ounces of female ejaculate into his waiting palm with each spasmic burst. The bed was soaked with my pussy fluid, as was Will. When I felt I'd been selfish enough, I pushed him onto his back and wriggled down between his legs, sucking the pussy juices off of his neck and chest and stomach as I went.

He knew what was coming, and he could barely contain himself. Before I even got to his fat, waiting rod, his body stiffened and he groaned: "Fuck. Oh, fuck."

Of course, I teased him first. I kissed his inner thighs, and then blew gentle, hot breath on his heavy, hairy balls. Oh my God, I missed the musky scent of a man's crotch! When I got a whiff of that distinctly male smell, those pissed off hormones from the truck ran screaming to the forefront of my brain and compelled me to engulf his now bouncing cock in my soft, wet mouth. The poor boy didn't know what hit him as I pumped hungrily and wetly up and down his dick. It was so thick, that I started to gag—which, incidentally, I had always done with my ex-husband despite his inferior size—but I quickly regained my composure and focused on giving this amazing guy the same ecstatic experience he had given me.

I sucked Will's smooth, taut cock head, focusing my flattened tongue on that wonderful little frenulum on the underside and stroking his length with my spit-slicked fist. He rocked and moaned and seemed to be close to blasting the contents of those hairy balls into my waiting stomach. I was soooo psyched: I had not swallowed cum in many, many years (as I said, I hated going down on my unkempt and cruel husband), but I was about to take this sweet, hot, maddeningly sexy guy's spunk down my throat. I came again just thinking about how salty-sweet it would taste (seriously).

After ten minutes of his gasping for air and my slobbering and pumping, he asked me to stop for a minute. "My dick's too fucking sensitive...I wanna taste your pussy!"

"God, yes!" I said again (my favorite vocalization, evidently), as I lay back on the pillows and spread my sturdy gymnast legs taut and wide so my hot fuck buddy could "eat at the Y."

He made no attempt at teasing me. He wanted my girl juices all over his face, just like they'd splashed his torso during the exquisite finger fucking. He immediately zeroed in on my hard clit, lapping at it firmly with his flattened tongue.

"Your pussy tastes fucking incredible," he said between slathering licks. "Sweet...like oranges."

"Oh, fuck, yes," I moaned...hearing a man tell me how he finds my body and what he feels during our lovemaking gets me incredibly hot. And sometimes, the more graphic the better. Oranges? Fuck...he was good.

"Keep talking to me, baby," I whimpered.

"Well, I can't eat your pussy and talk to you at the same time, can I?" he teased.

"Okay. You're right," I chortled between panting and sucking the air between my teeth and jumped as he hit the little nubbin just inside the hood of my clit.

"Oh, my baby's sensitive, huh? How can we get her off again?" He teased. "Oh, I know!" he said. "How about I ram my fingers into you again—hard and slow—while you rub your clit the way you told me you like. How's that, baby?"

"God, yes!" I said (again).

So Will gave my sloppy slit and engorged clit another long lap before inserting first one, then two long, fat fingers into my twitching hole. I threw my head back in absolute ecstasy as he pumped me slowly and purposefully, using those fingertips to work my ridged pleasure center again.

"Come on, baby doll, " he said, as he took my right hand and placed my index and middle fingers in his mouth. "Get them nice and wet...and let me see you touch yourself."

I obeyed, pulling my saliva-slick fingers from his lips and placing them on my rock-hard and exposed clitoris. The very nanosecond that I started the circular, rhythmic rubbing, Will's strong fingertips brushed and pushed my G-spot perfectly, causing me to gush a massive amount of pussy fluid on the bed and on his hand.

"Oh, fucking A!" I groaned loudly. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I pressed and rubbed my hot clit harder and harder as Will applied more and more pressure to my front pussy wall; I felt the monster climax building one note at a time. All I could say as my pleasure climbed and climbed was "Oh! Oh! Oh!" And finally, just as Will gave me a third finger in my tight box, I hit that crescendo, where swirls of white light popped and pulsed in my brain as my eyes rolled back into my head. And then a full half-cup of cum squirted forcefully out of my body in three huge geysers—so hard that the force pushed Will's fingers right out of my pussy. I cried out in relief and in disappointment as the essential G-spot lovin' stopped abruptly.

"Damn, woman!" said Will. "You weren't kidding about the squirting. This is so fucking hot..."

"I want to feel you on top of me," I groaned as I recovered from the Lord God High Queen of all orgasms. "Please get on top of me." I absolutely crave the excitement and almost-restrained feeling of a tall, strapping guy placing his weight above me as he kisses and fondles and fucks me.

I didn't necessarily mean "fuck me" at that moment, but poor Will took "Get on top of me" to mean "stick it in me now." So he did. No preliminary rubbing or introductory slipping and sliding of genitals against each other—just a hard, ramming thrust. My pussy walls stretched and groaned as the fat intruder barreled its way to the back of my tight tunnel. The impact of that insistent cock head on my tender cervix made me jump and moan with satisfaction. The slight pain was such a turn-on. Knowing that this man was so fucking turned on by me and my squirting cunt that he was driven to almost causing me pain in the interest of his own release was just what I needed to send me over the edge--again.

As Will moaned "Fuck. Ah, fuck," over and over, and as his monster dick rammed my cervix cruelly again and again, I arched my back, grabbed at his shoulders, and exploded in the most intense, deepest vaginal orgasm I had ever had. It was fucking glorious. I came so hard—without much of an expulsion of fluid this time—that Will's cock jerked out of my tightness. We cracked up at the ridiculousness of his cock flying out of my cunt like a stunt man out of cannon, but he quickly slammed his meat back into me and resumed his near-violent assault on my body.

"Come in me, Will, please. Come in my pussy!" I pleaded.

"That's what I'm working on, baby!" he half-laughed, half-scolded. "Clench those pussy walls as hard as you can so you don't force me out next time," he laughed.

I did as I was told, and as a result, was rewarded with first, another intense vaginal orgasm of my own, and then finally my dream-lover stud's uncontrollable bursts of cum deep into my uterus. As he came, he clutched my hands above my head, holding me down and using my soft body for his ultimate pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Jenny. Oh, fuck, you're incredible, Jennifer." His voice quavered. I had never felt so much like a woman in my entire adult life. And had never been with such a completely male man either. His scent, his strength, his gentleness, his warmth, his insistence...he was the thing of my fantasies.

"Oh, God," I thought as I shook in Will's arms and came down from the physical and emotional intensity of the experience. "I'm gonna fall in love again. Fuck..."

Little did I know that as this first fantasmagoric night of passion and discovery wound down to an exhausted sleep, I was right to feel trepidation. The man of my fantasies was still just a man—despite his warmth and gentleness and seemingly intense attraction to me, he had demons of his own to fight and I would be a sad casualty of that war.

Continued...

12