Young House Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uday did not give me much chance to me react to this action of Babulal, as he turned his back to Babulal and also turned me to face away from him towards the shore. My round ass was now touching his lund, which was out of his tiny brief. Out of natural shyness my arms went to my fully naked breasts and I tried to cover at least my areolas and the taut nipples with my palms. Uday started squeezing and mauling my uncovered boobs with both hands from behind me. His hands almost acted as the only cover now on my twin peaks, which were jiggling and bouncing on my slightest movement.

I had never remained topless in my life in the open except with my husband on bed, however, I was feeling like am in heaven in the lap of waters around me ion this undulating small boat. I thoroughly enjoyed the squeezing and it seemed to me as if his fondling was going on, and on, and on. My erect boobs and nipples grew to their full size due to this hot action and simultaneously I was fully wet within my pussy. I was slowly pushing my soft round hips to his crotch and feeling his absolutely khada lund.

Uday now moved his right hand from my boobs and slowly took it down my upper naked body to my navel. He circled my navel and fingered it in rhythmic motion.

Me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I was discharging soft moans as I was wetting the pad in my panty with my fluids. Uday now gradually eyeing my honey pot and after caressing my naked waist region, he pushed his hand within my petticoat. I felt his fingers were touching my pubic bush and he was gently playing with the thin hairs there. Out of natural reflexes I closed my legs a bit, but Uday thumped my buttocks with his pelvis to indicate that he did not like my action. I parted my legs again in the standing posture and he swiftly pulled my petticoat string now and it came off almost instantly. Alarm bells rang in my head and I tried to grab my last decent clothing.

Me: Uday, please don't take it off. I will become fully...

Uday: Madam I want to see you naked.

He whispered in my ears and tried to pull down my petticoat from my waist.

Me: Uday, please understand. There is another person watching us.

Uday: Person! Babulal is a person. Madam, you will make me laugh. Moreover, when I was kissing you he has already seen your breasts, right? If he sees your legs will that make much difference? Tell me.

Uday did not wait for my reply and almost forced my hands off my petticoat and pulled it down to my mid thighs and in one last swift action, my petticoat dropped to my ankles. I was standing stark naked now wearing only a tiny panty, which was so small that it was not even covering my ass cheeks properly. I felt like standing in my toilet, as never ever did I stand in the open like this.

Uday: Madam, you look so very beautiful without clothes. Your figure is so sexy even after marriage. Ummmm.

He turned and kissed me on my lips feeling every part of my naked body. Strangely I was still not feeling the urge to be fucked even after Uday had made me nude except for my panty. Guru-ji's drug had its effect surely. I realized Uday probably knew that and now he slowly made me lie on the deck of the boat and by doing this he made me totally vulnerable to Babulal's wide gaping eyes. I almost froze in shame when I saw Babulal coming up to us again.

Me: Uday...

I simply closed my eyes momentarily pulling Uday towards me. But Uday forced out of my arms and picked up my petticoat and handed over to Babulal making me shamefully exposed. Me, a 28-year-old housewife lying on a boat amidst a river in front of the boatman with completely uncovered body. My heavy breathing was making my exposed round boobs look very attractive and my reddish upturned nipples were crowning the scene. Babulal must have been seeing the scene of his life while he took the petticoat from Uday. I was cumming again, not even touched by Uday right now, but the very thought of this teenager seeing me in this stripped condition.

Babulal: Uday bhaiya, its difficult to come time and again as you can see the breeze is building up. If Madam opens her panty, I can take it together.

I was dumbstruck and probably this was left for me to hear. I did not know what to do or how to react to this and remained motionless.

Uday: Babulal, stay within yourself. I will tell you if I need your help.

I felt much happier as Uday scolded the boy, but my joy seemed short-lived.

Uday: What do you think? Madam is she so shameless that she will become fully nude in front of you?

Babulal: Sorry Uday bhaiya.

Uday: Don't you know a panty holds all the respect of a woman even if she opens everything? If that thing is protected, a woman is secured. Isn't it Madam?

He pointed his finger to my panty-covered pussy and asked me the question. I could not make out what to do and nodded like a fool lying there in front of two males in a 'bare all' state. I do not know what Babulal understood, as he went back to his seat at the corner of the boat. Uday did not waste any more time and entered the ultimate of our lovemaking. All the conversations between him and me were like whispers with ample fondling, squeezing, rubbing and kissing.

Uday: Madam you have such a beautiful body, how did your husband allow you to stay away?

He embraced me and kept his body weight on my body. I looked at him and whispered a reply with satisfaction in my eyes with every touch of his.

Me: If he did not allow me, how could I get you?

Uday reached and caressed my face and my hair and took his lips again near my lips and I parted my lips to accommodate his. His hands were caressing my whole body though mostly on my juicy and erect boobs. The very next moment Uday was running his tongue through my neck and ears and I closed my eyes and was moaning softly. Then for the first time he started sucking my nipples, one at a time and simultaneously twisting the other free nipple. This gave me a huge, huge turn on.

Me: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I was almost yelling in excitement. The next moment Uday was licking my entire left breast while he fondled the right. I was reaching down to feel his hardness. As I did that Uday started to suck on my right nipple with full force as if trying to draw milk from it. He was now kneading my left breast very intimately and giving me immense pleasure. When he finished with my breasts, I looked at them and dropped my eyelids in shame as they were almost shining with Uday's saliva in the moonlit night. My nipples were fully swollen by his oral attack.

Uday was on top of me now completely and licked my face and neck. This is the first time any person apart from my husband was on top of my body. I was definitely getting more pleasures than what my hubby had given me so far. As Uday caressed my breasts sensuously, our lips met again now in the most sensuous way. We were chewing each other's lips and sharing our saliva. Uday then got up and started concentrating down my body.

Uday: Madam, can you please turn over once.

I was lying on the floor of the boat and now turned over and was in a prone condition with my face on the floor. He instantly pushed down my white panty a bit, which was only covering my ass crack. My huge gaand remained fully exposed to his eyes. I lifted my gaand shamelessly to help him pull down my panty more. Uday was careful so that my pad was not dislodged off my pussy. Uday basically pulled out the panty cloth of my ass crack and pushed it aside on my booming ass cheek. Uday now spread my thighs and settled his face on ass crack and started licking me there.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

I was trembling in excitement. Uday was also getting very excited as my full ass was in front of his face. He initially tenderly stroked each globe of her big gaand and then moved his fingers toward the crack between my ass cheeks and parted them wide to look at my fart hole. Uday then started licking and biting the firm flesh of my naked gaand. He then started fingering my asshole very tenderly.

Me: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! .

I was gasping with each stroking of his finger. He fingered my asshole and licked it so much that I was feeling my asshole was getting slightly parted and must be looking bigger now. I also spread my ass further so that I could allow the ultimate.

Uday: Babulal, is there any oil in the boat?

I was quite shaken up by this sudden question of Uday. I almost forgot there was a boy watching me do lovemaking.

Babulal: Yes Uday bhaiya. Shall I give it to you?

Uday nodded and he readily came up with a small bottler of oil. As I was lying on floor, I could see Babulal's feet, he was standing within one foot of my naked body. Uday put the oil on his lund and made it greasy. Babulal I saw went back to his position.

Uday: Madam,. now you will get more pleasure and less pain.

He now brought his huge oil-soaked lund near my ass and positioned it to get inside me.

Me: Uday, please do it gently.

I was almost appealing to him. Uday positioned himself and pushed his dick very slowly inside my anus. I was now loudly moaning. The oil really was lubricating his lund very well in my moist anus. I felt his penis tip progress inside my hole gently. I grasped the boat floor as he was gyrating his hard dick a bit faster into my crack. Uday's hands were not wasting the time and he cupped my full breasts, which were pressed under my body on the boat floor, and started giving me very tight squeezes.

Me: Oh! My god! What pleasure I am getting!

I made some subtle adjustment in my body to give Uday more pleasure. I pushed my bottoms a bit upwards and lifted my body a little balancing on my elbows. This made both my boobs hanging freely in air and Uday very easily gripped them like two mangoes in two hands. Honestly it was slightly painful, but I was thankful to Uday for the lubrication he made with the oil. Moreover, he was not fucking my ass recklessly and he was very caring. We were doing it slow and steadily. He pushed his lund more and I was also pushing my gaand back till his lund was well within me. Uday increased the rhythm of the strokes and I was in the seventh heaven greeting every push with wild orgasms. After some minutes we both discharged adequately being completely satisfied.

We stayed in that position for some more moments enjoying the lovely night on the boat with the wind and the sounds of water. Then Uday pushed up first and wiped his semen of my gaand with his brief, which was lying at his side. I never noticed when he took his brief off and was completely naked. After he cleaned me up, he pushed and pulled the cloth of my panty to its proper position over my buttocks covering my ass crack and part of both of my ass cheeks. I was not feeling any shame now, though very little was left in me I thought. Now I got up and was absolutely facing Babulal. He was gaping at my hanging fully-grown breasts, but I did not try to hide them, but instead turned my back to him. I looked at Uday's lund, which was hanging like a banana now after discharging its juices.

Me: Uday, please get my dress. I cannot be like this anymore.

Uday: Babulal, bring Madam's dress. Madam, do you want to get to shore or want to sail across some more distance?

Me: Lets spend some more time here.

Uday: Okay Madam, we have still some more time left before the cart comes to the temple.

I quickly dressed up as Babulal handed Uday my clothes. I put on my bra and Uday now helped me to clip it. I was feeling so weak that I accepted his "husband-like" behavior. As he put on the hook, he again started massaged my erect boobs, now clasped in the bra.

Me: Uday, now stop. They are paining.

Uday: But they seem to be ready again Madam.

He commented this feeling my hard nipples, twitching each of them over my bra with his thumb and middle finger. I also responded adequately by holding his limp penis.

Me: But he will take time to get ready dear.

We both laughed and hugged each other. I wore the blouse and pulled in my petticoat and Uday now forced me to be in that state for some more time not allowing me to wear the sari.

Uday: Madam, you look damn sexy in this way.

Simultaneously Babulal also got ample views of my half clad body and must have enjoyed every bit of this boat ride. Minutes passed very quietly as the boat sailed through the river with the pleasant breeze blowing and the moon shinning the waters. I was sitting almost in Uday's lap, we were so close together, and felt almost sleepy in this exotic ambiance. The quiet journey continued and I was feeling if it would have been never ending!

Silence was broken by Uday's words.

Uday: Madam, I am feeling guilty you know.

Me: Why do you say so?

Uday: Madam, this is the first time I violated Guru-ji's instructions. I did not take you to the temple and we came here and enjoyed.

The mood was such one tends to get philosophic I thought.

Me: But Uday, the goal was to get me... You know.

Uday: No, no Madam, I deviated from my conduct. I feel so guilty now.

Me: These things do happen in life once or twice. Uday, look at me. I am a married woman and I was also carried away by your presence.

Uday: Madam, you are not at fault. You have come here for a treatment and you are in the process of getting it. I am feeling like a culprit. I can never tell this to Guru-ji and have to suppress the fact.

Uday paused and then continued. He sounded so philanthropic!

Uday: Madam, have you ever felt guilty in the true sense in life after undergoing through any event? Where you did something out of compulsion or innocence. If not, you will not feel this.

I thought for a while. I thought deeper.

Me: Yes Uday, you are probably right.

Uday: Do you remember the state of mind you had that day? Then you can realize my mind.

Me: Hmm... Uday I also had such an occurrence in my life, but that time I was too young.

Uday: Age is not the binding factor here Madam, the feeling is. Let me hear what happened to you?

I took a deep breath as Uday had dug up an incident from my teenage days when I was in school.

Me: But Uday, it's not a matter to be shared proudly. It's a tale of humiliation if I recap it today. But at that age I hardly understood that.

Uday: See Madam, the realization comes only after something happens. The case is the same for you in your school days and for me today. That day you might not have dictated things, but even today if you had not persuaded me, I probably would not have the courage to defy Guru-ji's instructions.

Me: Hmm... Okay if you insist, this was what happened. I will try to tell you everything...

Flashback:

I was in class 12th then and I still remember that day quite vividly. It was a Saturday. It was an unusual Saturday. I will tell why I am saying that. We were a joint family; my father and his brother lived together. My grandmother was also alive. Thus at any point of time someone or the other was always available in the house. But that day the situation was very unusual as a close relative from my mother's side died and my parents went there along with my aunt and elder sister. Even my grandmother went with them as she was close to her. I was alone in the house and since my uncle had night duty, all were away by the time he came back. Hence I was in the house with my uncle only.

My uncle used to come back from his night duty at around 08:00 am and taking breakfast he used to go to sleep till noon. The only servant we had in the house was a maidservant who came regularly at 06:30 in the morning and prepared food, washed clothes and went away by noon. Since I did not have school on weekends and my uncle sleeping I was wondering what to do. Then I thought of opening my elder sister Sunita's bookshelf and scan through the story books which in general she keeps away from me. My elder sister never allowed me to read those quoting that they are "adult magazines" and naturally I had more inclination towards them. Today I got the chance. Though I was around sixteen years then, since I was brought up in a very conservative environment and studied in a girl's school, I was still pretty much "innocent."

I just peeped in my uncle's room to see whether he was asleep or not. I saw he was sleeping tight in a supine position, but his lungi was up almost to his waist exposing his hairy legs before my eyes and even I could peep into his blue shorts. I also noticed a bulge in my uncle's shorts and quickly went off from that place not understanding what it was. I closed the door and opened didi's bookshelf with the keys and took out those books. Sunita didi is in college now studying post graduation. I saw they were Hindi magazines, but not film magazines. There were lots of stories, which had pretty strange names. I scanned through some of them, viz. "Naukrani Bani Biwi", "Rukmini Pahuchee Meena Bazaar", "Doctor Ya Shaitan", "Bhabie Meri Jaan" etc. etc.

There were also pictures accompanying each story and most of them depicted a male and a female and some had only females in scanty dresses. My ears were getting hot seeing those pics and something was happening in me I could realize. In one story, there was a set of pictures, very bright and clear, where a man was kissing the girl on her lips in the first photo, next he was holding her breasts with both hands, the girl was only wearing a brassiere, her legs could not be seen. Next the man was kneeling before her and embracing her naked legs and here I realized the girl was wearing a panty only. In the last one, the man was sucking her nipples and she was not even wearing the brassiere in this pic. I quickly closed the book and was breathing heavily.

"Nita, Nita!"

I heard my uncle calling me. Though my name is Anita, he calls me lovingly "Nita".

Me: Chachu, aa rahi hoon. One minute.

I quickly put the books in the shelf, locked it and went out to see what uncle wanted. When I went into uncle's room, I was still breathing heavily and was not out of the effect of those "adult magazines". I tried to remain normal, but uncle somehow caught me.

Uncle: Nita, do kadam aane me tu haaf rahi hai? Kya baat hai?

Me: Nothing chachu. Aise hi.

Uncle was looking at my breasts, which were rhythmically moving up and down within my top and bra. I tried to divert the topic.

Me: Chachu aap mujhe bula rahe the? Koi kaam hai kya?

Fortunately my uncle did not drag that inquiry, but still looking at my twin peaks intently, he asked me to bring the knife from my mother's room, as he wanted to cut some fruits. I readily went for that and the first thing I did coming to mummy's room was to check myself in the mirror. I was panting a bit no doubt, which was actually making my top stretch a bit on my tits, but otherwise looked okay. I was 16 then and had normal sized boobs, very erect and tight, along with a thin figure and somewhat fleshy hips for a girl of class X. I used to wear tops and skirts at home and that day also was no different.

As I was growing fast at that age and most of my skirts were getting shorter for my height, my mom used to select skirts for me to wear at home, and I invariably found that she chose the shorter ones for home and the longer ones for outside. She hardly discarded any skirt and today also I was wearing one of them from my mom's collection. I noticed my mom did not mind much if I wore short skirts at home, but while I went outside she was very particular about my skirt covering below my knees. Even she kept aside one skirt for my sleeping purpose, that too when I slept with my didi, which was horribly short now, as probably that was brought when I was in class VI.

For the last one year, I always wear a brassiere at home, as my mom insisted that, saying

"teri doodh ab bari ho gayi hai Anita. Hamesha bra pehna kar."