Young House Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle: Wow! Nita tu to bari sexy lag rahi hai is dress mei. Kisi heroine se kam nahi!

I was a bit taken aback hearing the word 'sexy' from my uncle's mouth. He was an elderly person and I never heard such comments from him, but frankly I liked his praises. He came near me and touched me on my tummy as if in appreciation. His eyes were roaming all over my body I noticed. He held my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom into the open. I was standing now in my mom's bedroom literally half-clad in front of my uncle. I observed that now uncle was scratching his crotch area with his left hand, in fact stroking his genitalia under his lungi, which was making me very, very uncomfortable.

Uncle: Nita, ek kaam karte hai, mere room mei chalet hai.

Saying that he started walking out of the room and hence I also had little option, but to follow him. I was really getting very concerned if my panty was getting visible as I walked because the fluffy material of the dress went up each time with my steps on the floor. I could not check that myself and hence was all the more apprehensive and nervous. But soon I got to know the fact from my uncle itself.

As we entered the room, uncle switched on the lights in the room. I thought there was abundant light in the room itself, but did not know why he still switched on the tube light and a powerful bulb. I felt as if more exposed in the bright light of the room.

Me: Chachu, batti kiyu jalayi apne. Light to waise hi hai.

Uncle: Kiyu tujhe kya problem hai light se?

Me: Nehi chachu problem nehi hai, par ye dress itni choti hai ke...

Uncle: Tujhe sharam aa rahi hai. Right?

I nodded to uncle not knowing what he was up to.

Uncle: Chal tu adhi nangi hai, to mai bhi wohi ho jata hoon. Tab cheez barabar hoga aur tujhe sharam nehi aayegi.

Me: Nehi chachu mera wo matlab nehi...

I could not complete my words, but he simply dropped his lungi to the floor and stood in front of me in his shorts with the bulge now clearly evident to me. Giving me no chance to say anything or react, he opened his clothes from the upper part of his body and was fully naked, but for his chaddi. I could clearly see the position of his lund inside his brief, which was poking out vulgarly. I had never seen any male like this roaming in front of me till such time and could realize I was feeling a heat wave in my young body.

My uncle indicated me to stand below the glowing bulb. I could not argue and stepped forward, my eyes were still glued to his khada lund within his chaddi. My uncle was looking at my fair, well shaped uncovered legs and golden thighs, as I walked to the spot that he indicated. He came very close to me and looked at my whole body intently now.

Uncle: Nita, teri bra to dikh rahi hai!

Me: Ji chachu, shoulder pe koi cover nehi hai is liye straps dikh raha hai.

Uncle: Ye ek advantage hai teri chachi ko agar wo ye dress pehenti hai, kiyu ki uski baal lambe hai, to kandha usse dhak jayega.

Me: Ji chachu.

He came very close to me now and touched my bra strap on my shoulder. My shoulder was naked except for the laces of the dress and my bra straps. A shiver went down my body through my boobs as if into my pussy!

Uncle: Ye kya front open bra hai Nita?

He commented touching and feeling the material of my bra strap on my shoulder. Now as he was very close he could also see a hint of my cleavage also above my dress. I was feeling pretty much ashamed now answering to such question and simultaneously displaying my body to him like this, but my innocence was still speaking.

Me: Nehi chachu, ye back open hai. Front open itni risky hai, kiyu ki ek bar hook khul gaya to...

Uncle: Hmm... Lekin teri umar ki bahut sari ladki front open bra pehenti hai kiyu ki back open bra ki hook kholna aur lagana easy nehi hai.

Me: Ha, wo to hai, mai hi to kinti baar Sunita didi ko bolti hoon hook dal dene ke liye.

Uncle: Shukar kar aj kisiko bulana nahi pada, nehi to mujhe teri bra ka hook dalna padta.

I flushed and giggled at my uncle's words. He was toying with my innocence practically, which I did not realize for a moment!

Uncle: Nita mai yaha kursi pe baithta hoon. Tu ekbar mere samne se darwaza tak ja aur wapas aa.

Me: Par kiyu chachu?

Uncle: Tu jab aa rahi thi yaha, mujhe laga ke dress ke niche se teri panty dikh rahi hai tu jab walk kar rahi hai. Aisa to hona nehi chahiye.

I was dumbstruck hearing this. My heart was pounding now and I could not look up even in utter shame. I did as my uncle ordered. Before walking though I stretched the dress down my waist, but unfortunately it was not coming down a centimeter.

Uncle: Nita teri panty to dikh rahi hai clearly dress ke niche se. Tu koi white color ki panty peheni hai na?

I was feeling so very humiliated and embarrassed by this remark. I did not know what to do, but to tolerate it. I gently nodded my head to affirm him "yes I am wearing a white panty now."

Uncle: Okay, ek bar mere paas aa, mai zara dekhoo ise kuch kiya ja sakta hai ke nahi.

I had nothing to say again and could not object also to this apparent 'noble' suggestion. As I came forward towards the chair where he was sitting, he knelt down in front of me and his eye level was directly in line of my milky naked thighs. Now with both hands he held the hem of my dress and tried to pull it slightly downwards. It did not come down.

Uncle: Nita, ye dress to aur niche nehi aayegi. Lekin ek kaam ho sakta hai shayad.

I turned back and looked puzzled at my uncle. He stood up and what he did almost stopped my heartbeat.

Uncle: Ye jo lace tu kandhe pe bandhi hai na, usko thoda loose karna padega, tab ye dress thoda niche aayega.

Me: Par chachu, udhar loose karne se to neckline deep ho jayega.

Uncle: Dekh Nita, ye to teri mummy ki choice hai. Daat deni hogi bhabie ko. Ya to panty expose karo ya fir bra.

I was at sea now what to do and hopelessly left it to my uncle.

Me: Chachu mujhe kuch samajh mei nehi aa rahi hai mummy ye kaisi dress kharidi hai.

Uncle: Tu sirf khada reh chupchap, mai dekhta hoon.

My uncle now readily loosened the lace knots on my shoulder and lowered it. Before lowering the dress, he peeped into my bra-covered tight breasts, which were moving up and down as I breathed. He lowered my dress below all decency level and almost half of my bra was visible along with my open cleavage. He was about to tie the lace now when I objected meekly.

Me: Chachu, please aise nehi. Meri aadhi doodh dikh rahi hai.

Uncle: Kaha dikh rahi hai! Mai to sirf bra dekh paa raha hoon.

Me: Aap aj bade besharam ho gaye ho chachu.

My uncle had finished tying the lace of the dress on my shoulder and now the length of the dress not only covered my booty, but also went down a few centimeters.

Uncle: Ab jake teri panty safe huyi. Ekbar ghoom ja.

I turned my back to my uncle, rather my wide booty was splashing on his face as he was again kneeling down. I realized uncle simply lifted my dress to see my panty. I could not turn back in utter shame and shock as to what he was doing.

Me: Ouch! Chachu kya kar rahe ho?

I felt his fingers on my panty-covered ass now. He was giving me gentle squeezes there. He was also tracing my panty line with one hand and lifting the dress with the other. I was feeling very awkward at this groping and was flushed enormously and frankly was feeling a flow within my pussy also. Uncle now took his finger even to my pussy over my panty and rubbed me there. I just could not stand that anymore and out of shame jerked away from my uncle.

Uncle: Kya hua Nita?

I could not speak; I was standing half naked in front of my uncle, who was also only wearing a brief. My both boobs clasped in the bra were visible very distinctly. My uncle stood up and came near me.

Me: Chachu ye ap thik nahi kar rahe ho.

I brought in some courage to tell this to my uncle.

Uncle: Kya thik nehi kiya mai? What do you mean?

My uncle sounded very strong suddenly.

Uncle: Kya bolna chahti hai tu?

I was a bit scared at this abrupt change in him.

Me: Chachu meri wo matlab nehi thi.

Uncle turned me to face him and was almost demanding an answer. I could not say anything out of fear.

Uncle: Nita mujhe janna hai kya thik nehi kiya mai?

He was almost howling. I got very scared.

Uncle: Tu mere god mei khel kud ke badi huyi hai, tujhe himmat kaise hui ye bolne ki?

I was so very scared by this sudden change in him that I surrendered to him. I hugged him with tears in my eyes.

Me: Chachu mujhe maaf kar dijiye. I did not mean anything.

I did never realize that he would take such advantage of the situation.

Uncle: Kya maaf. Abhi tu boli hai ke mai ye thik nahi kar raha hoon. Tu bol mujhe kya galat kiya hai maine. Nehi to bhabie ko aane de, mai unse baat karta hoon.

He paused a little.

Uncle: Bhabie ko ekbar agar pata lage ke unki ye private dress mai dekh chukka hoon tere zariye, tu soch le kya halat hogi teri.

I was too much frightened listening to my mom's name in this issue. My childish fear led me to the greatest humiliation of my life. He pulled me from his body and held my bare shoulders and looked very sternly into my eyes. My voice was already trembling hearing my mummy's name and if he comes to know that I showed in this issue.

Me: Chachu please mummy ko mat boliye kuch.

Uncle: Kiyu? Mujhe to bolna hai bhabie ko ke unki choti ladki ab itni badi ho gayi hai ke apne chacha par ungli utha rahi hai.

Me: Chachu please. Mai bol to rahi hoon ap jo bologe wohi karunga mai. Sirf mummy ko mat boliyega.

Uncle: Dekh Nita, ek bar teri chachi bhi ek galat ilzaam laga rahi thi mere upar aur anth mei surrender ki yehi bolke 'ap jo bologe wohi karungi'.

Uncle paused for a split second.

Uncle: Wo meri biwi hai zaroor, lekin mujh par galat ilzaam lagane ka sabak sikh gayi thi us din. Pooch kya karni padi tha teri chachi ko?

Me: Kya karni padi thi chachi ko?

Uncle: Bandh kamre mei kisi ek gaane ke dhoon par nachni padi thi us-e - nangi.

I exclaimed though was not at all necessary.

Me: N-a-a-n-g-i!

I tried to imagine my aunt dancing naked, she had such a plump figure, must be awful to watch. At the same time was scared what my uncle would ask me to do. I tried to plead him.

Me: Uncle mujhpe rehem karo please.

Uncle: Chal kiya.

I was as if not believing my ears. I looked in amazement to my uncle.

Me: Sach chachu?

Uncle: Ha sach. Tujhe mai nehi bolunga ke tu mere samne nangi hokar nach.

I was thunder struck. I kept quiet and waited for what he wanted.

Uncle: Tujhe kuch khas nehi karni Nita. Sirf mere samne ye dress utar de aur ab to lunch ka time ho gaya hai, mujhe khana paros de. Teri chutti.

The next few moments I was still not believing that my uncle was asking me to strip my dress in front of him. After I got back my composure, I pleaded uncle, but to zero effect. I was almost sobbing now thinking of my embarrassment. When I realized I could not convince him to change his mind, I went up to the center of the room and prepared myself mentally to strip.

I unfastened the lace knots on my shoulder and I had nothing more to do, the dress dropped to my legs and I was standing in my bra and panty only. The fair ups and downs of my young curves glowed in the illumination of the bulb in the room. My uncle was looking at me lewdly. I thought I should bury my face somewhere out of sheer shame.

Uncle: Chal ab khana paros de

Me: Chachu ap ek minute ruko, mai room se jaldi se ek nighty pehen leti hoon aur apka khana paros ti hoon.

Uncle: Uhu... Nita mai kya bola tha? Mai bola tha 'mere samne ye dress utar de aur, mujhe khana paros de' -- matlab ye bra aur panty pehenke tu kitchen mei jayegi aur mere liye khana parosegi.

I was looking like a dumb fool at my uncle's face.

Uncle: Nita, khali peeli time waste mat kar. Aaage aage chal, mujhe teri gaand sirf panty mei kaisi lagti hai dekhna hai.

I had no other option, but to follow his command. I walked in front of my uncle clad only in my bra and panty and he followed me. He was making lecherous comments and I was feeling so very embarrassed that I was sobbing. I went to the kitchen in that condition and arranged for food. I remained in that state while I worked in the kitchen and my uncle watched me from the kitchen door. Each time I was bending for any work in the kitchen, my both boobs were almost out of my bra cups and uncle was making very vulgar comments.

At the dining table also, as he ate his food, I stood there in that half naked state. Honestly I thought it was better to be completely naked, but to be in undergarments in front of a male. At last my humiliation stopped with my uncle finishing lunch.

Uncle: Ja Nita, ab room mei jake skirt-blouse pehen le. Dil khatta mat kar. Aur yaad rakh ek baat, aj jo bhi hua iski zikar agar tu kisise karti hai, to teri khair nehi.

I went to my room and closing the room broke out in tears. I felt okay after sometime and went up and wore a dress to cover myself up.

!!Flashback ends!!

Me: Uday, that's the story. I felt so very embarrassed when I first realized what actually happened that day, I cried the whole day 'feeling' about my embarrassment.

Uday: True Madam. How our own relatives exploit us and we cannot do anything about it. My feeling coincides with yours.

We had some more talks on this topic and after sometime reached the bank and from there went back to the temple again. The cart was already there and with a half satisfied, regarding my ass fucking by Uday, and half depressed, regarding my teenage exploitation, I returned to the ashram.

It was quite late. I went to the toilet straightway and had the bath, which I was having after each of my heavy orgasms, now for the fourth time. I was so joyful in my mind with the number of turn-ons I had in the last 48 hours. I was feeling so lively and my acts of shamelessness were not bothering me at all considering my vivacious feelings. I never reached so many peaks in my married life even. In my mind, I thanked Guru-ji and was really hopeful that this way I would achieve my goal of a fertile womb. As I bent down while bathing I was having a slight pain in my ass hole where Uday fucked me really hard, though he applied some oil, but though I did not feel that much pain then, I was having quite a bit of pain now in my ass hole along with the associated area. I thought a good tight sleep would soothe me and hence I quickly took my dinner and went to sleep. In the interim, Meenakshi came to pick my wet pad and reminded to attend Guru-ji at 06:30 am and she went off with a very meaningful smile at which I blushed, as if she could read everything in my eyes. I did not waste much time and changed to my nightdress and switched off the lights for sleep.