Young House Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today also was no different. I took the knife now for uncle and went back to his room. As I entered I saw uncle was changing his dress. On other days, if my aunt was present, uncle would certainly use a towel or turn back to the wall, but today to my utter disbelief, he was changing it openly. It seemed to me as if he was waiting for me and as soon as I entered his room, he started to pull down his lungi. His vest was already off and now he was standing naked except for his shorts. I dropped my eyes from directly looking at him and placed the knife on the table and was about to leave the room.

Uncle: Nita, almirah se mera ek lungi dena.

Me: Ji chachu.

I opened the shelf and picked up a lungi for him and when I turned I saw uncle had come forward and was standing within a couple of feet from me. He was looking so odd standing only in his blue shorts and the bulge was so very distinct within his shorts. I was feeling very uncomfortable and my eyes were inadvertently going time and again to his shorts. I quickly left the room handing him the lungi. I went back to my room and was wondering why my uncle behaved that way!

I put on the headphone and listened to some music to clear out the uncomfortableness that I was having due to reading those magazines and seeing uncle's bulge in his shorts. Then after around half an hour I went for my bath. Since our house was an old fashioned one, we did not have attached baths, but used a common bathroom. I took my spare clothes, a fresh set of undergarments and the towel and went inside the toilet for taking a shower. I was almost done with my shower when I heard uncle shouting to open the toilet door!

Uncle: Nita, Nita, ek bar darwaza khol jaldi, I have cut my finger.

Thump! Thump! Uncle was hitting the door and I was a bit puzzled. Though I had completed my shower, I was completely nude then and water was all over my body.

Me: Chachu mai to naha rahi hoon.

Uncle: Nita its bleeding heavily, jaldi darwaza khol.

Since my uncle was insisting me to open the bathroom door, I quickly started rubbing my wet body with the towel and at the same time requested uncle to wait for a while.

Me: Chachu ek minute please. Kapde to pehen-ne do.

Uncle almost ordered me now in a very stern voice.

Uncle: Itna khoon beh raha hai idhar, us-e kapde ki padi hai. Tu nangi hi nikal aa.

I was shocked listening to him, but thought probably it was bleeding very profusely such that he wanted me to get out of the bathroom urgently. I tried to rub my naked body dry very quickly, but uncle was getting very impatient.

Uncle: Nita, kya hua? Nangi ane me sharm aati hai to towel lappet le, lekin bhagwan ke liye jaldi nikal.

Me: Ji chachu.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my body, but at the same time felt it was very inadequate and was exposing a lot of my young tender body. There was no more time to think about my physical show off, as my uncle was striking the door again and I had to open it. Uncle almost rushed inside the toilet and held his bleeding finger under the running tap. I was really surprised to see that the cut was not that severe, at least the way he behaved and made me get out of the toilet forcefully.

Uncle: Kitna bleeding ho raha hai dekh Nita.

Me: Yes chachu.

I was more concerned about my compromised condition in terms of clothing than his bleeding. The towel was good enough to cover my both jiggling boobs, but all of my fair legs and thighs were totally exposed. I felt like wearing that short skirt, which my mom had kept for sleeping, which only covers my round bottom area. Though I had tied a knot with the towel around my body, I was not at all comfortable as my movements might just open it and the towel might slid off my naked body. As uncle was washing his finger, he was watching me also time and again.

Uncle: Tu to ab sachmuch badi ho gayi hai Nita.

I giggled a little at his comment and replied innocently to him.

Me: Aj malum pada aapko?

Uncle: Nehi Nita wo baat nahi hai. Actually towel mei to tujhe aj pehli baar dekh raha hoon na, is liye.

I giggled and blushed and did not even know what to reply.

Uncle: Aj tak towel mei to mai sirf teri chachi ko hi dekha hoon.

We both laughed at this. Then what happened in the next one minute was the weirdest thing and I least expected that.

Uncle: Good, ab bleeding lagbhag stop ho gaya hai. Let me wrap it with something.

Saying that he looked around. My dress I was wearing before my bath, I kept that set in a bucket for washing and my fresh set was hung on the door hook. A blue skirt and a white top was hanging there and I had kept my bra and panty on top of the tap, as I would wear that first thing after my bath. I almost got a kick in the teeth when I saw my uncle chose my panty, which was kept over the tap, to wrap his finger!

Uncle: Filhal isi se kaam chala leta hoon. Baad mei bandage kar lunga.

Me: Chachu par wo to meri...

I had to make an objection, as uncle was about to pick up my pink colored panty.

Uncle: 'wo to meri' -- kya? Tu bhi naa. Ja, room me ja aur dusri panty pehen le.

Saying that he picked up my panty and stretched it to see its dimensions. My ears turned red now, as he was seeing my panty intently close to his face. I decided not to stop there and went ahead for my room.

Me: Chachu mai room mei jake kapde pehen leti hoon. Fir ake apka bandage karti hoon.

Uncle: Okay ja, jaldi ana.

I was so relieved to be in my room and quickly closed the door behind me. I was breathing heavily now standing so long clad in a towel only. I opened the cupboard and took a fresh set of white undergarments and wore it. I picked up a blue top and a matching light blue skirt. But as I saw in the mirror to wear a matching skirt, I was exposing my legs beyond the limits of modesty, as this skirt was again quite old and was literally short. It must have somehow evaded my mom's eyes I thought. I hesitated for a second to wear it, but finally decided for it as there was no one in the house except uncle. My light blue skirt just looked like a bigger miniskirt, as it was exposing half of my fair thighs. I went back to uncle's room to get him the bandage.

Uncle was sitting on bed in his room and as soon as I entered inside the room he asked me a very strange question.

Uncle: Nita, tu mujhse jhoot kiyu boli?

I walked to the side of the bed where he was sitting. I noticed he had wrapped his finger with my pink panty. I was feeling so ashamed seeing my panty wrapped on my uncle's finger.

Me: Jhoot? Kaun sa jhoot chachu?

Uncle: Tu boli ke ye teri panty hai.

Me: Ya chachu, ye to meri hai.

Uncle: Ek baat bata Nita. Tu teri chachi se choti hai ya badi?

I was not getting at all what uncle was trying to mean and so innocently continued the conversation.

Me: Choti hoon. Chachu, ye koi poochne wali baat hai?

Uncle: Wohi to. Ab bol ke ye kaise ho sakta hai ke teri chachi tujhse choti panty pehenti hai?

Me: Kya?

I was surprised and somewhat irritated at such a lewd comment. Uncle went on explaining.

Uncle: Tu jab chali gayi to mai dekha ke ye panty to teri chachi jo pehenti hai us-se badi hai. Ye kaise ho sakta hai?

I argued innocently and was dragging in more humiliating situations for me.

Me: Chachu, ap ko kaise pata hoga chachi ki undergarments ke bareme? Ap to kharidte nehi ho unke liye.

Uncle: Sirf kharidne se hi pata chalta hai? Nita, tu bhi na.

Me: Chachu, ap hawa me baat karoge to mai maan loongi kya?

Uncle: Nita, mai teri chachi ko roz dekhta hoon early morning nahake toilet se nikal kar mere samne panty pehenti hai. Aur tu bol rahi hai mai hawa me baat fek raha hoon?

For the moment I was taken aback listening to such a comment about my own aunt. My aunt had a heavy figure at least compared to my mom. She had big boobs and big hips. I tried to imagine the scene as uncle told that she is coming out of the toilet after the bath and wearing her panty in front of uncle.

Me: Chachi kya nangi bahar aati hai toilet se? Ya fir aj jaise mai nikli uncle ke samne waise?

I murmured within myself. I was feeling a thirst continuing such conversation with my own uncle.

Uncle: Okay, tu yakin nehi kar rahi hai na. Mere saath aa idhar.

Uncle stood up and went up to their almirah. I followed him. He opened the almirah and after some scrambling and jumbling of their clothes, he took out a couple of panties of my aunt. I was feeling a hot wave was passing through my body as my uncle brought my aunt's panty in front of me. It was such a tiny one that I myself looked down in shame.

Uncle: Ab bol Nita, kya mai galat bol raha tha?

Now uncle readily opened my tied panty in his finger and was trying to show me how big my panty was compared to my aunt's.

Uncle: Tu 16 saal ki hai aur teri chachi 35 saal ki hai. Dono ki panty dekhke mujhe to ulta lag raha hai.

He burst out in laughter to his own words. I had to say something, but what I said put me in a messier situation.

Me: Ji chachu, mujhe to iski size dekhkei sharam aa rahi hai.

Uncle: Tu sharam ki baat kar rahi hai, lekin teri chachi to bolti hai ajkal ye sab fashion hai. Ye dekh. Ye sab magazines dekhke to wo ye sab kharid ti hai.

Uncle threw a couple of English colorful magazines before me. I saw the name of the mag is "Cosmopolitan" and when I turned the pages there were only pictures of tons of girls wearing only bra and panty. My head was like spinning seeing so many of them, among which some were also topless. I was really amazed to know that my aunt goes through this mag, where my mom does not even allow filmi magazines in our house for revealing pictures.

I was really feeling very ashamed now looking at those very revealing pics of girls before my uncle, but could not directly come out of the situation also. I was really wondering what to do, but my uncle dragged me into more humiliating situations and talks.

Uncle: To Nita mai to sabit kar diya ke ye panty to teri nehi ho sakti. Mujhe lagta hai ye zaroor teri mummy ki hogi.

While saying he pointed towards his wounded finger where my panty was wrapped around like a bandage. I was still fighting innocently trying to prove my point.

Me: Nehi, nehi ye mummy ke nehi hai. Mummy to...

I stopped myself, as I almost told my mom's secret to my uncle. My mom does not wear a panty generally except during her periods, but how can I tell that to uncle? I quickly tried to cover that up.

Me: Chachu ek kam karte hai, chaliye mai apko apne almirah dikhati hoon, usme isi size ka aur bhi panty agar mil jaye aapko yakin ho jayega?

Uncle: Ye thik rahega. Chal.

I thanked god in my mind that I did not reveal my mom's secret, but little did I know that I would have to reveal much more in the next few minutes. We walked to our room, I mean my parents room because though Sunita didi and I slept and studied in a separate room, we had one common almirah. Chachu very rarely comes to this bedroom as most of the time while chatting we are in the dining hall. I went up to the almirah and opened it in front of him. It was full of female clothes only, my mom's, my elder sister's and mine of course. My mom had made each shelf in the almirah for one person - like the top one for her, the middle one for me and the lower one for Sunita didi. I quickly scrambled my shelf and got hold of two of my bra and panty and showed it to uncle.

Me: Ye dekhiye chachu, same size hai ki nahi?

My uncle took this new panty again in his hand and stretched it as if to see how much it will cover my buttocks. I was feeling so ashamed as he was doing this very openly. Then quickly he noticed a panty, which was poking his head from the lower shelf.

Uncle: Ye kiski hai? Bhabie ki?

Me: No chachu, ye to Sunita didi ki hai.

I replied innocently. Uncle picked that panty also from below and started comparing the two. Sunita didi' s panty was also slightly short than mine. The prime reason being my mom did not want me to wear skimpy panties and hence usually brought those with a bigger base so that almost the whole of my bottoms are covered properly. But I have seen many a times Sunita didi wearing a panty, which exposed more of her round ass cheeks than covering. When I asked, "Didi is panty to teri aadhi gaand bhi nehi dhak rahi hai", she replied "Tu jab badi hogi tab samjhegi aisi panty pehenne ki maza."

Uncle: Nita, ye dekh. Ye panty bhi teri wali se choti hai.

Me: Chachu mai kya kar sakti hu agar mummy mere liye aise hi types kharid ti hai to.

Uncle: Arre to aise bol na. Isi liye mujhe samajh me nehi aa raha tha.

Thank god! He understood. Uncle was still inspecting intently Sunita didi's panty.

Uncle: Nita ek baat bata, tu boli ke bhabie tere liye kharid ti hai, to Sunita ke liye bhi kharid ti hai kya?

Me: Nehi chachu, didi apni inner khud kharid ti hai. Ek din to mummy aur didi mei is mudde pe ladai bhi hui. Mummy ko to is type ki undergarments bilkul na pasand hai.

Uncle: Dekh Nita, mai to bhabie ko itne saal dekh raha hoon. Wo badi conservative kism ki lady hai.

Now I could not resist myself from innocently revealing my mom's very personal secrets. I was such a fool at that age and my uncle was gulping the 'rasila' info from me.

Me: Chachu ap nehi jante, wo sirf meri aur did ke bare mei conservative hai.

Uncle: Nehi nehi, ye mai nehi maan sakta. Bhabie jis style se sari pehenke bahar jati hai, ghar mei jis kism ke nighty pehenti hai...

I interrupted uncle and was now innocently revealing my mom's very personal secrets, but I never realized that my uncle was only poking me to know more. I stood up on my toes and from the backside of the top shelf of the almirah brought out a nighty to show uncle.

Me: Ye dekhiye chachu, ye kya conservative hai?

It was a pink colored looked normal looking decent nighty, but the was appallingly short for any average height woman.

Uncle: Wow!

Me: Mummy ye kabhi kabar sone ke waqt pehenti hai.

Uncle: Ye to koi filmi dress se kam nehi!

Me: Haan chachu.

Uncle was now inspecting my mom's nighty very closely especially from the waist part downwards and stretching to see how much was its width.

Uncle: Iski jo length hai aur bhabie ki jo height hai, ye pehenne ke baad bhabie to adhi nangi rehegi. Tu to dekhi hai teri mummy ko ye pehene hua, mai kya galat bol raha hoon Nita?

I myself blushed listening to uncle's words and could only nod. I had seen mummy in that dress not for lot many days, but certainly on some Saturdays.

Me: Ji chachu.

Uncle: Lekin is dress ke sath to bhabie ki conservative panty nehi jamegi. Iske sath to teri chachi jaisi pehenti hai, wo wali panty chayihe.

He paused just for a moment and asked me a bumper question with a smiling face. .

Uncle: Kya re Nita, bhabie is dress ke niche panty pehenti hai ke nehi?

Me: Ap bade besharam ho. Kya sab puch rahe ho chachu.

But within my mind I distinctly remembered that mummy was not wearing anything below the dress on at least one occasion as when I saw her in that attire, she was lying on bed already and my dad was taking a bath and I could clearly see her pussy though she quickly covered herself with a blanket.

Uncle was looking very intently now as if visualizing my mother in that dress and I could now distinctly see a bulge in his lungi. It was looking like a small pole being erect out of the lungi. And as soon as I noticed that I started feeling uncomfortable, but soon had a height of uncomfortableness by my uncle's request.

Uncle: Nita tu thodi help karegi? Mai ek cheez dekhna chata hoon.

Me: Kya cheez?

I asked innocently. Uncle was looking at my eyes directly and in a very unusual manner. He was holding my mom's sexy dress in his hand.

Uncle: Nita mai teri chachi ke liye ek aisa nightdress kharidna chahta hoon.

Me: To kharidiye na kaun roka hai? Lekin ap kya cheez dekhne ki baat kar rahe ho?

Uncle: Dekh Nita, bhabie ko to mai dekh nehi sakta is dress mei. Lekin at least kisiko to dekh loo before I buy. Tu kiyu na ekbar pehen isko? At least mujhe idea ho jayega.

Me: Kya?

Uncle: Nita. Is me sochne wali to koi baat hai-I nahi. Teri mummy jab pehen sakti hai, to tu kiyu nahi? Aur aj to ghar mei koi hai nahi.

I would not say that I never felt wearing that dress, but did not get the opportunity to wear it, which was also true, but never ever did I thought to wear it in front of someone, especially a male, but now I could not refuse my uncle straight away also.

Me: Par chachu...

Uncle's tone was changing from request to command.

Uncle: Nita abhi to tu mere samne sirf towel mei khadi thi, to ise pehen ne mei sharm kaisi?

Me: lekin chachu ...

Uncle: Bakwas bandh. Ye skirt aur top utar aur ye pehen le.

I had nothing to do but to obey my uncle's order. I took the dress from uncle's hand and went to the attached bathroom in my mom's room and closed the door. I was growing fast and was almost my mother's height by then, may be a couple of inches shorter. Yes, proportion wise I was not as plump as my mom, which is quite natural also at my age of only 16. Though I was wearing a shorter skirt today than what I wear normally, mom's dress would still be simply half the length of that. The heaviness that my mom has in her boobs and hips due to her age and marriage were missing in me of course, but still when I looked into this dress I felt that it would keep me highly exposed.

I took off my top above my head first and then dropped my skirt to the floor. I kept both of them in a hanger in the toilet. I was standing in my bra and panty only. I appreciated my somewhat lean figure on which my tight boobs stood proud clasped in my white bra. My panty was adequately covering my firm ass cheeks and my pussy. As I held the dress in front of me I could realize it won't cover anything more apart from my ass. I have never worn such a short dress till then. Even the skirt my mom had kept for sleeping went down at least to my mid thigh. Out of natural shyness probably my left hand went to my buttocks and with my fingers I tried to stretch the material of my panty over my ass cheeks so as to cover a bit more of my round fleshy buttocks, but it had already stretched to the fullest and did not extended a centimeter on my ass.

Uncle: Nita so gayi kya? Ek simple sa dress pehenne mei tu kitni time legi?

Me: Chachu zara sabar to kijiye.

I pulled in my mom's dress now over my head and got it down through my shoulder over my twin peaks and belly. The dress was fortunately covering my breasts quite appropriately, but due to the cutting at the top and shoulder laces, my white bra strap remained exposed over both shoulders. It was looking very vulgar to me, but I could not find any way to wrap them. The length of the dress was as expected just enough to cover my round bottoms. Seeing my condition, I had no doubt that when my mom wore this dress surely the bottom part of her hips would remain constantly exposed.

Moreover, the mid portion of the dress was rather flimsy, which I did not notice initially, but now became aware of. And my navel and belly remained exposed through the very thin material of the dress. "How could mummy wear such a dress? How could she be so shameless at this age!" I thought to myself and seeing me in the mirror I flushed and my ears were instantly red. Should I go like this in front of uncle? I was in a dilemma.

Knock! Knock!

Uncle: Nita come on!

I had no other alternative but to open the door and come out in front of my uncle in that revealing dress. Though hesitant I opened the door and out of shame was unable to come out of the bathroom. Without wasting a second uncle came inside the bathroom and saw me standing with my face down and legs joined together. The whole of my fair legs and thighs were completely bare in front of his eyes.