Young Indian Wife at French Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers

Anita felt so alive and sensitive, each time Sabine slid up her body she felt her resistance melt away until her thighs opened wider of their own accord. One leg drawn up, she found herself stroking the leg that moved between her thighs, her shapely tanned foot caressing the contours of the soft skin that rippled under her touch. Eyes still closed she felt Sabine's cheek brushed against hers and then little sensual kisses on her neck as her hands were held behind her neck. Sabine stopped her movements and gently but firmly began to rotate her pubic bone over Anita's pussy as she held her wrists and kissed her neck. She had weakened her to such an extent that when her lips brushed against Anita's she felt them part and a whimper signified that this beauty was ready to submit. She knew she was right when she played with her tongue wetting the lips, seeking entry, teasing Anita until she responded and Sabine's tongue slid into her mouth as a particularly sensual rotation on her pussy made her lose any lingering inhibitions as she lost herself in a long sensual kiss.

The blonde masseuse was now in control and slowly she moved to lay down next to her prey, leaning on one elbow as she kissed her. Anita felt her hand stroking her stomach, moving down to her mound and when Sabine's fingers found her sex, so wet and open she felt proud that her new friend could feel how much she had been excited and she ran her fingers through the short blonde hair of the woman who was awakening a new desire in her. Sabine stroked her in a way that only a woman could know, seeming to feel the sensations that Anita needed when she needed them and she brought her to a beautiful orgasm with her fingers, knowing that this was just the awakening.

As Anita recovered, she brought Sabine's fingers to her lips and they shared a kiss, licking the juices off them, savouring the taste of the love that they shared. Smiling, Sabine moved down her body and slid between Anita's thighs, gently parting them. She watched as the pussy opened easily to her touch and then tasted the nectar within, her expert tongue penetrating the delectable exotic flower. The moans were louder and more frequent as the Frenchwoman licked and sucked at the nectar that was there in abundance as Anita gave herself completely to her. Then, when she judged her ready, Sabine's lips closed over her clitoris and holding Anita firmly she brought her to a violent orgasm, crying out in ecstasy, her body shaking uncontrollably as Sabine made it as long and pleasurable as she could.

Sabine lay back exhausted and let Anita play with her body as if it was a new toy to be enjoyed. Anita found that, of course, the areas that gave pleasure were in the main, common so she was proud to see the arousal caused by her fingers and lips. When she dipped her finger into her first pussy, she was delighted to feel the wetness that she had inspired and now she wanted to show her French woman that an Indian lady could be just as sensual, if not more so, than other nationalities. She slid down with glee and looked at the shaven pussy before her. Open slightly and wet, it looked different to hers and she couldn't wait to taste. She felt fingers in her hair as she kissed, gently at first then with long leisurely strokes, making Sabine shake with desire and when she heard her moan she felt proud of the pleasure she was giving. Finding her little pink clit she gave it special treatment and to see and feel this athletic body squirming with pleasure was delicious but when she made her orgasm and felt the giving of herself by Sabine, she thought she would burst with pride and excitement.

They lay together for sometime, both glowing in the aftermath of their lovemaking, Anita thinking how much this holiday had changed her outlook and how capable she seemed to be of giving herself freely in new situations and how she savoured new experiences.

Sabine took her to the next part of her treatment which was a flotation tank, where she would do nothing for the next hour. Just what I need.. thought Anita, and Sabine kissed her tenderly on the lips as she left her, thanking her for the experience. I should be thanking you.. thought Anita as she slid into her tank, mentally thanking her husband for this exciting experience.

Her husband was in a meeting when the courier arrived. "A package for you M'sieur"... He took it, made his apologies to his colleagues for the interruption.

Opening the end to see inside, he saw a videotape and a compliment slip. One look confirmed it. He smiled.

It read: "With compliments"-----La Maison de Paradis.

rupanita
rupanita
1,321 Followers
12