Young Jimmy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mr. Michaels felt himself close to ejaculating he pulled his cock out and stood up. He sat on the sofa and said, "Sit on my cock, Jimmy with your back to me. Line it up and let it slide all the way into your ass."

Jimmy stood to his feet and backed up. He sat on Mr. Michaels lap and reached between his own legs to align Mr. Michaels cock with his ass. He lifted up a bit and slid the tip in. He then slowly slid down as he gasped. Mr. Michaels brought his hands up and began to tweak Jimmy's nipples and said, "Stroke yourself. Tell me when you are about to cum."

Jimmy said, "Yes, Sir."

He stroked himself as Mr. Michaels cock twitched in his ass. Strangely, Jimmy was now feeling good. He stroked faster and harder as he wanted to cum. Mr. Michaels was straining against his own need to cum. He wanted them to ejaculate at the same time. He put his strong hands on Jimmy's slender hips and began lifting his light body up and down on his cock. Jimmy moaned from the pleasure and said excitedly, "Here I cum!"

Mr. Michaels called out in his own excitement, "Yes! Let it out!" He then began to fuck into Jimmy's ass hard and they both ejaculated. Jimmy released his thick white cum all over his stomach and hand. Mr. Michaels released his into Jimmy's tight ass and let go of his hips. Jimmy sat there for a few moments as Mr. Michaels cock deflated.

When they were finished Jimmy was ordered to take a shower. Mr. Michaels stepped into the bath as well. The two lovers took turns bathing each other. Afterwards they dried off and got under the sheets together. Jimmy soon fell asleep in the arms of Mr. Michael. Mr. Michaels lay behind him with an arm draped over Jimmy's waist. His crotch was pressed firmly against Jimmy's ass and they slept that way all through the night.

The next day of work started like any other day. There were several meetings and plenty for Jimmy to enter into his computer. At the end of the day Mr. Michaels found himself starring over to Jimmy. He wanted to himself bury deep inside of his boy toy. So, he stood and walked out of the office. He walked over to the secretary and with a charming smile said, "Go home early today, dear. You deserve a couple of hours."

The secretary smiled widely, "Thank you, Sir! I think I'll take my daughter to the park." She quickly packed up her things and turned back to him, "Should I turn on the voice mail?"

Mr. Michaels nodded, "Yes. I don't feel like answering these lines up here so that is a good idea." She nodded her head as he walked back into the office. He left the door open so he could hear her leave. Jimmy concentrating so hard on his work that he didn't notice anything that just transpired.

A few moments later the secretary came to the door and happily said, "Ok. I am leaving now, Mr. Michaels. See you tomorrow, Jimmy."

Mr. Michaels nodded to her, "And please lock the outer door on your way out."

Jimmy's attention was taken away as his name was said. He turned to her and with a smile said, "Ok. See you tomorrow." He felt his stomach feel very nervous when he looked at the time. She was leaving two hours early. This made him fear that Mr. Michaels sent her home so that he could have his way with Jimmy.

It only took a few moments for them both to hear the main door pulled shut and locked. Mr. Michaels stood and walked over to Jimmy. Jimmy tried to pretend he was concentrating hard on his work and kept typing. Mr. Michaels leaned over Jimmy and took his hands into his own.

Jimmy nervously said, "I need to finish this, Sir." His heart raced as his hands were held.

Mr. Michaels leaned down and kissed lovingly on Jimmy's neck. He inhaled and exhaled hardly, "I just can't resist you, Jimmy. I have to have you. Stand up." He released Jimmy and stepped back. As Jimmy stood there Mr. Michaels pushed the chair to the side.

Jimmy breathed nervously as he waited to feel Mr. Michael's hands on him again. Mr. Michaels stood close behind Jimmy and reached around him with his hands. He proceeded to unbuttoning Jimmy's shirt as he tenderly pressed kisses on the left side of his neck. The kisses actually felt nice and Jimmy bent his neck a bit so that Mr. Michaels would have better access.

Once the shirt was unbuttoned Mr. Michaels slid his hands down to Jimmy's belt and quickly unbuckled his pants. He loosened the belt and slid one hand inside of Jimmy's pants and underwear. His strong muscular hand firmly rubbed and squeezed Jimmy's cock. When it became erect Mr. Michaels pulled his hand out and his hands rubbed Jimmy's bare stomach and chest. In a sexy voice he said to Jimmy, "Tell me that you want me."

Jimmy shut his eyes tightly and whispered, "I want you, Sir."

Mr. Michaels smiled, "Now, tell me you love me."

Jimmy whispered again, "I love you, Sir."

Mr. Michaels slipped Jimmy's pants and underwear down his hips and let them fall around his ankles. He then pulled the shirt down Jimmy's arms and let it fall too. Jimmy's naked body excited Mr. Michaels like a lion during the bring down of large prey. With a more demanding voice he told Jimmy, "Bend over. Put your hands the desk."

Jimmy complied and Mr. Michaels pulled fished his own cock through the zipper of his pants. He then pulled Jimmy's ass cheeks apart. He admired the ass pussy for a few moments and then pressed the tip against it. Jimmy exhaled as he tried to relax himself. Mr. Michaels proceeded to force the tip in. It hurt Jimmy but not as bad as the night before. His asshole was still a bit open from the night before.

Mr. Michaels was pleased with how much easier it was to slip into Jimmy. He moaned from pleasure and excitement. Jimmy just sucked air through his teeth as Mr. Michaels proceeded to push all 9 inches in. Jimmy was in pain but it was at a tolerable level.

Mr. Michaels grinded his hips against Jimmy and said, "Damn it, boy. You feel so good. Beg me to fuck your tight ass. Let me know how much you want me."

Jimmy played along, "Please, Sir. Please fuck my tight ass. I need you to fuck me. Please, I am begging you to fuck me."

Mr. Michaels began to slowly pull everything but the tip out and slowly slid all the way in. After a few moments of this he said, "Tell me you want it harder. Beg me to fuck you like a slave deserves."

Jimmy was enjoying the feeling and his own cock grew hard. He had no problem playing along now, "Please, Sir. Please fuck me hard. Fuck me hard like a slave deserves. Pound that monster cock into my ass, please!"

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Ok. Have it your way." He then pounded deep, hard and fast into Jimmy. The sound of flesh slapping flesh added to Jimmy's excitement. He moaned loudly as the excitement built.

Mr. Michaels kept saying dirty things that had a good sexual effect on Jimmy. He said things like, "Take this cock in your tight slutty ass!", "You are my whore!", and "I want to rip your ass apart!" And he called Jimmy names like, "Fuck toy.", "Slave boy", "Pussy boy.", "Cock sucker." and "Whore."

Mr. Michaels ejaculated deep in Jimmy's ass before Jimmy could ejaculate. Jimmy sighed in disappointment. Mr. Michaels said, "Lay on the floor on your back."

Jimmy complied and looked up hopefully to Mr. Michaels. Mr. Michaels smiled down to him, "You get to fuck me now, Jimmy. You see, I fuck myself with a Dildo to keep my ass nice and open."

Jimmy looked surprised, "You mean you want my cock inside of you, Sir?"

Mr. Michaels sighed, "Yes, lover. Stay still. I am going to slide onto your cock with my back to you. You can put your hands on me if you like."

Jimmy's cock twitched at the thought of fucking its' Master. Jimmy nodded, "Yes, Sir."

Mr. Michaels removed the rest of his own clothing and stood over Jimmy. He stepped between his legs and pushed them wide apart. He then turned around and dropped to his knees. Mr. Michaels hooked his legs under Jimmy's knees. He backed up a bit and Jimmy instinctively lined his own cock up with Mr. Michael's asshole.

Mr. Michaels slid his warm ass down and enveloped Jimmy's cock easily. Jimmy moaned from the pleasure and Mr. Michaels leaned forward to hold Jimmy's ankles. He then proceeded to lift his ass up and down on Jimmy. He pounded his ass against Jimmy as Jimmy moaned loudly and said things like, "Yes.", "Fuck.", "Fuck my cock." and "It feels good."

Mr. Michaels felt his own cock grow hard again. He knew he would cum again very soon. He hoped Jimmy would release his load soon to. When Jimmy finally did cum inside of Mr. Michaels his back arched upward and he called out, "Oh God! I'm cumming, Sir!"

Mr. Michaels sat up straight and grinded against Jimmy. He stroked his own cock and he quickly ejaculated on his hand. Both men stayed in that position for a few moments. Mr. Michaels then stood up and looked down at Jimmy, "Let's wash up and go home."

They went into his executive bath room behind a wall panel that was a hidden door. Mr. Michaels turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. They bathed each other, dressed and went home. That night as they lay in bed Mr. Michaels said in Jimmy's ear, "I told you every time we do it, it gets better. If I am not mistaken, you enjoyed yourself today."

Jimmy pressed back against Mr. Michaels and smiled, "Yes, I did. It felt great, Sir."

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Is there any doubt if you are gay anymore?"

Jimmy chuckled, "No, Sir. I know I am gay."

Mr. Michaels kissed his shoulder, "You are my slave too. Don't forget that. You still belong to me."

Jimmy sighed, "I know, Sir."

Every night that week they fucked at home. Jimmy was allowed to fuck his Master's ass no more that week, however. Mr. Michaels told him that was a privilege to do. He would not allow Jimmy to do it very often. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy it. He just didn't want Jimmy accustomed to being the one in the lead position. He wanted Jimmy to know his place and purpose.

Saturday came and Jimmy dreaded what was to happen that day. He knew he was to be Mr. Yomoto's submissive that night. He had grown to enjoy and even look forward to being fucked by his Master. But, he wanted no part of being someone else's submissive.

As they rode up the elevator to Mr. Yomoto's penthouse, Mr. Michaels and Jimmy were alone. Mr. Michaels said, "Do everything he asks and maybe we will be out of here soon. Just imagine it is me. I want you to please him well. The contract of a life time is at stake here. You won't be seriously injured pet. I will see to that. Just remember that you are after all a sex slave and I am your Master. In pleasing Mr. Yomoto, you will be pleasing me."

Jimmy swallowed hard, "Yes, Sir. What kind of things can I expect him to do?"

Mr. Michaels chuckled, "Well, he is Asian. They really get into sex and submissiveness. He will surely use dildos, restraints, and he may even use torture devices that are meant to cause you discomfort but not seriously injure you. He will surely make you feel much more dominated than I do. You see, I love you. He does not. You are nothing more than a fuck toy to him."

The elevator doors slid open and Jimmy's heart felt as though it would pound right out of his chest. Mr. Yomoto stood nearby clothed in a robe and had a cigar in his mouth. He smiled pleased, "Come in. Follow me."

They both quietly followed Mr. Yomoto to a door with Asian symbols ornately carved into it. Before opening it he turned to the two, "This is my toy room. Please, follow me."

He slid the door open and Jimmy's gasped at what he saw. The room looked like a dungeon with restraint systems and what looked like torture devices. There was also a bed in the middle of the room with restraint devices attached to the bed and hanging from the ceiling. Mr. Michaels urged the intimidated Jimmy in. Mr. Yomoto closed the door behind them and Mr. Michaels sat on a bench in the corner, "He's all yours, Mr. Yomoto."

Mr. Yomoto circled Jimmy twice as he admired his slim almost girly body. He stood back in front of him and backed up. Jimmy starred at the floor as his body trembled. Mr. Yomoto said in a cold voice, "Remove your clothes, slave." Jimmy quickly shed his clothes and let them hang around his ankles. Mr. Yomoto spoke again, "Step forward out of the clothes." Jimmy did as he was told again.

Mr. Yomoto walked over to a device designed to hold Jimmy in a standing position with his legs spread, is neck in a locked collar and his arms would be spread wide with his hands restrained by shackles. Jimmy was terrified but slowly walked over to Mr. Yomoto as he waved him over. Mr. Yomoto said, "Keep facing the device and walk forward. I want you to step into the shackles." Jimmy did as he was told.

When the shackled automatically clamped around his ankles he felt panicked. His heart was pounding harder than it ever had before. He tried to step out but could not. Mr. Yomoto quickly slammed Jimmy forward and hooked his neck into the locking collar. Jimmy was panicking and terrified now. He clawed at the collar and Mr. Yomoto laughed, "You might as well calm down. You aren't going anywhere for awhile!"

But, Jimmy continued to panic and beg to be released. Mr. Yomoto walked over to a cart and took a cat o' nine whip. He stood behind Jimmy and delivered a few swipes to his ass cheeks. Jimmy cried out from the shock and pain. But, he stopped clawing at the collar. Mr. Yomoto said, "Now that I have your attention, slave, put your hands into the shackles." Jimmy's body trembled but he did as he was told. These shackles too closed automatically.

Jimmy waited and whimpered as he waited for what was to come. He was not used to such treatment and certainly was not used to that whip. Terrible thoughts rushed his mind as he imagined what was to come….

**STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3 TO FIND OUT WHAT SINISTER SEXUAL FANTASIES JIMMY WILL HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN AT THE HANDS OF MR. YOMOTO.**

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SICK!

Jimmy should sue that bastard's ass for all his worth. He'd have a hell of a case against him, sexual harassment, rape, slavery! He's better off living on the streets than with him.

bullerbugbullerbugover 19 years ago
hot

hottest storey of avery short year

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The New Slave Ch. 01 Daniel gets abducted.in Gay Male
Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
Bobby and the Cop Bobby meets a hunky Cop after being attacked.in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
More Stories