All Comments on 'Young Lust Ch. 03'

by onwardbob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get back to the real story.

Come on get back to the incest. We didn't start reading and following this story line to full on lesbian crap. Especially not with some old closet lesbian. Next thing you know, you'll have her getting screwed by her friends dad before her brother gets her. Please get back on track, the change in direction of the story leaves a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I hope this isn't the last one!

This is awesome. I hope there will be a part 4!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
This IS The Real Story

I find it hard to understand the negative comment. Here is an author who describes the myriad joys of sex in such vivid terms that one can almost see, smell and taste it. What the hell more do you want? This is pure, well written porn--raw, hot and stimulating like good porn should be. So enjoy it!!!!

rod43rod43almost 14 years ago
simply awesome

thank you...that really made me hot and hard. Rod

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Very good story! Hope there is more to come!

AntiansemAntiansemover 6 years ago
Their, there, and they're

The only thing I have to comment on is using the right form of those words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but poor grammer

Many people have commented on your issues with their, they're, and there. Please find an editor to help you. PLEASE stop starting a sentence with "And," No sentence ever starts with And, or any other conjunction. Your story plots and flow are excellent. Please keep writing, just find someone to proof read/edit. Please consider editing than re-posting this story, it would flow even better. P.S. I could not log in. I was unable to enter the last two characters of the "gotcha" code.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I love it, so the grammar is a bit off at times, so what ? Use your imagination folks enjoy the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES