All Comments on 'Young Widow's Dilemma'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Intereresting

I loved it all until the last two encounters. I wish one of them had actually wanted her instead of just wanting to have sex with her. But the whole rest of it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I found this to be a good read and very stimulating.

kensimoorekensimooreover 5 years ago
OMG!

Thank you for writing such a fabulously fun and sexy story. I'm certain it took much effort on your part, THANK YOU!

MunchDKMunchDKover 5 years ago
Very good

As always I loved your story. I will send you a few thoughts on it in private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mild Ending

Entertaining story. I would have liked a less genteel conclusion, perhaps with the easily blackmailed widow coerced into providing pleasure to important and sometimes cruel clients of the bank. Perhaps in the next chapter?

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Oh my god.

Loved this story, loved your writing style. So glad there was zero gratuitous cruelty or violence.

Wish 5here was a tad bit more detail (although your details were very good), a bit more guilt, I e., How dirty, sinful anal sex is etc.

Would have loved to be in her position. Can't wait to read 5he rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved the story, especially the armpit fucking. It would be great to see more of it in other stories

kirstymiakirstymia6 months ago

I found this story very hard to read as my hand kept wandering for a quick rub and took me several attempts to finish.

A very well thought out story, very erotic and made me happy on the many attempts to finish it.

Another good read from a truly wonderful author, glad there are still loads for me to read.

Thank you so much -x-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...