Young Widow's Dilemma

Story Info
Widow reluctantly accepts a solution to her debt problem.
35.7k words
4.65
162.9k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MEETING THE BANK MANAGER

As Helen Daniels ate breakfast and thought about the meeting she had been summoned to with the bank and felt nervous. She knew that she was in financial difficulties but had no idea how her meeting later that morning with the bank manager would change her life.

Adam Fairbanks was in his forties and enjoying a very successful career at the Pimlico Bank.

He had risen quickly through the grades and had recently been promoted to regional manager. Before taking up his position at their head office he had been tasked with acting as temporary manager of a provincial branch for six months until they could find a permanent replacement.

He had always been very self-confident, some might say arrogant and, as he sat in the manager's office awaiting the first appointment of the day, he felt excited by the plan he and his head office colleagues had hatched.

It had all started during an evening of heavy drinking not long after his latest promotion had been announced. He came from a very wealthy family and had recently inherited his late father's extensive estate. His drinking pals were all equally wealthy and, none of them needed to work but did it for fun. The fun usually involved seducing young female colleagues and bragging of their conquests, usually accompanied with lurid photographs, during their regular male only drinking sessions.

It was during one of these sessions that they each realised they shared a common fantasy of seducing a female customer. Their goal, if they could find a suitable looking candidate, was to see how far she could be persuaded to go for money.

Adam knew that fulfilling this fantasy could seriously jeopardise his career, but his self confidence and arrogance convinced him that he would get away with it.

His first appointment of the day was with a young widow named Helen. This would be their third meeting over as many months to discus her financial affairs because she was seriously overdrawn at the bank and despite her promises to do something about it nothing had happened, and it was Adam's task this morning to issue an ultimatum from the bank that she had one month to sort out her finances or they would take legal action against her.

From the first time he saw her, Adam was sure that she would appeal to his drinking pals.

Helen was about five feet six inches tall with shoulder length auburn hair. Adam was immediately attracted to her and could see that when she was younger she would have been very stunning. Time had been kind to her but like many women, she had gained a little weight since her teen years. She still retained an hour glass figure but was almost certainly a little larger than when she was younger.

Adam had checked her background notes held by the bank and discovered that she had been widowed a year earlier. Her husband had been involved in a fatal road accident but had no life insurance and very little savings, leaving Helen, who had no job, with the outstanding mortgage on their jointly owned house.

During their previous meeting Helen had been wearing a knee length summer dress. The dress was very modest but clung to her figure. Adam knew that she was what they were looking for but to make certain he took a couple of pictures on his mobile as he pretended to be checking for messages. He then sent the pictures to his drinking pals who all replied quickly, agreeing that she should be their target.

His desk phone rang, and Adam answered saying, "OK, please send her in."

Helen felt nervous as she entered Adam's office guessing that she was fast running out of excuses and options to satisfy the bank.

She'd liked Adam the from the first time they had met but, just like the last couple of times, she felt uncomfortable at the way he appraised her with his roaming gaze as she entered the office.

"Mrs Daniels, good morning, please take a seat."

She sat down in the chair opposite him on the other side of his desk, as he added, "Mrs Daniels, there is no point in me pretending to you that this meeting is anything other than serious."

"I know," she said, gazing down at her lap.

She looked up and looked at him with renewed hope as he continued, "Mrs Daniels, I've asked you here today to try and resolve your debt problem. Things might not be as bad as you might think but to resolve the issue we need to look thoroughly at any assets you might have that can be offset against your overdraft.

"But I don't have any assets."

"I'm sure we can find something that will help," Adam said with a caring tone in his voice before continuing,

"Firstly, we have had your house valued and, if you were to sell, it would realise a small amount of equity."

"But I have to live somewhere," she said.

"Maybe you could move in with relatives."

"No," she replied, "their houses are not big enough and none of them would want me living with them anyway."

"I see," said Adam, that is a pity, I have only come up with two further options that might help.

I believe that your husband had a classic sports car that would be worth quite a lot."

"Did have," she replied, "it was passed on to my brother-in law in my husband's will."

"Wouldn't you brother-in-law perhaps sell it to help you out?"

"Unfortunately, not. It was a condition in my late husbands will that the car was not to be sold for at least ten years. "

"So, you see Mr Fairbanks, unless your last option is some kind of miracle, I don't have any assets."

"Mrs Daniels, or may I call you Helen?"

"Yes, Helen is fine."

This time he gazed directly and with no subtlety at her breasts as he said, "Helen, your most valuable asset is right there under your clothes."

She immediately stood up and in a raised voice said, "how dare you talk to me like that. What do you think I am, a whore? How dare you!"

"Just sit back down Helen and hear me out. If you want to clear your debt and keep your home, you have little choice"

She sat back down but in a determined voice said, "you'd be wasting your breath."

Adam looked at the way in which her significant bosom heaved with each inward breath, imagining how they would look totally unfettered before saying, "Helen, I appreciate that my suggestion is very shocking and as far as the bank is concerned, totally unofficial but a very attractive and open-minded woman could, by cooperating with me and a few friends, pay off her debts in less than one year."

She stood up again, her cheeks crimson with rage and her bosom heaving even more as she said, "if you think I'm going to prostitute myself to pay off my debts then you are quite delusional."

Adam paused a moment before answering, "Helen; Mrs Daniels, if we cannot find a solution very soon to pay off your debts I have been instructed to start bankruptcy proceedings against you."

It was at that moment that the seriousness of her situation finally hit home. However, still with a defiant and indignant tone she said, "then so be it," before turning toward the office door.

Adam let her take two steps before saying, "I'll give you two days to reconsider. Please take my business card and if you change your mind, contact me, my details are on it."

Much to Adam's delight she turned back and grabbed the card then stuffed it into her bag before turning back and leaving the office.

By the time Helen arrived back home she had calmed down a little. She made herself some tea and then sat down, replaying the events of the meeting with Adam in her head.

Although a regular churchgoer, member of the church choir and belonging to the Women's Institute she did not consider herself to be a prude. Her friends and neighbours would instantly describe her as being a respected lady in their community. Somebody many of them looked up to.

Helen still felt offended by what she considered as Adam's clumsy attempt to demean her; gazing so shamelessly at her breasts and then suggesting she could sell her body.

The rage still burned inside her but, try as she might, she could not suppress the feeling of flattery that a successful, handsome man like Adam could find her attractive.

She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind, sipped her tea and then absentmindedly fumbled in her bag and retrieved the business card he had given her.

Having just thrust the card into her bag as she left his office she had not noticed the detail on the card.

Adam and his drinking pals had spent an evening designing a handful of cards to give out to prospective ladies that interested them and might be vulnerable.

The card was printed on both sides. The side she was looking at had a sketch of a voluptuous woman dressed in revealing lingerie and beneath the sketch was printed, Real Lady Appreciation Club.

She turned the card over, expecting a phone number but there was just an email address adamandfriends @ RLAC.net

"There's no way," she said out loud to herself as she put the card back in her bag.

Helen busied herself for the rest of the day, but the card, Adam's comments and her concern of being declared bankrupt were never far away.

That night she slept badly with repeated dreams of Adam's office. The type of dreams where you suddenly realise that you are naked and there's nowhere to hide. In one she felt acutely embarrassed as Adam conducted the entire interview about her financial assets staring at her naked breasts throughout. She awoke in a panic, not calming down until she realised it was just a dream.

THE INTERVIEW

The next day she tried to keep busy but by lunchtime her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to send an email to the address on the card.

It read,

Hi Adam and friends,

I'm not sure what to say but, as no doubt you are all aware, I am in desperate need of money.

Despite my moral and Christian beliefs, I am not naïve and realise that I might have to forget my pride and morals in the short term to pay off my debts.

I am by no means promising to do, what I have little doubt would be immoral acts with you, but I am at least willing to consider my options.

Where do we go from here?

Helen.

Helen was already having doubts as Adam excitedly read her email, confident that they had her.

Having found the courage to write the email Helen now felt impatient for a reply. She repeatedly checked her inbox every fifteen minutes or so. By the time evening fell she had already decided that Adam had come to his senses. After all, she thought, why would such a handsome and successful man be interested in her.

After having dinner Helen decided to check her inbox one last time. As she opened the email app on her laptop she felt a buzz of excitement seeing a reply sitting there.

She opened it and it read,

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your email. I have discussed this with a few friends and they have all declared an interest with the proviso that you perform well in an interview that I will conduct with you as soon as possible.

Do you have Face Time or Skype on your computer?

Adam

Helen read the reply and typed,

Hi Adam,

I have Skype on my laptop.

Helen

She had little idea of what she was letting herself in for but hit the email send icon.

Adams reply was almost instant giving Helen the Skype address of his group and then inviting her to allow her account to share it.

He then wrote,

I have arranged a time of eight-o-clock this evening for your interview. If you do not respond I will assume that you are not interested.

If you do respond I expect you to have set up your laptop such that the camera shows a full image of you.

Remember that you need to impress both me and my colleagues, so you should be dressed in just your bra and panties beneath a dressing gown.

Expecting to see you at eight,

Adam

She read the last part about the dressing gown and felt nervous, realising she was already setting off down a path of unknown immorality and debauchery.

Telling herself that she was in control and could stop at any time she tried to ignore a distant but nagging feeling of excitement as she set up the laptop on a coffee table opposite her favourite armchair in her sitting room.

It was now seven forty-five as she busied herself getting ready in her bedroom.

She kept telling herself that this whole idea was ridiculous and once Adam's friends saw her the deal would be off. After all, she thought, why would men like Adam possibly be attracted to her.

Despite these negative thoughts she tried but failed to suppress faint feelings of excitement tinged with guilt as she subconsciously chose what she considered to be her prettiest or perhaps sexiest bra and panties. She decided on prettiest as she had never considered herself to be sexy.

The bra and panties were predominantly white with a lace trim and a small red flower pattern.

She stood in front of her bedroom mirror happy with her choice but with deep misgivings about her body.

Most other women would be pleased seeing the same reflection in their mirrors, but all Helen could see was the pretty bra struggling to support her large breasts, the slight bulge of her belly above the waistband of her panties and what she considered to be the excessive fat on her thighs.

She pondered the view for a minute or so, trying but failing to see anything positive before putting on her dressing gown to cover everything.

She made her way downstairs and, having opened her laptop and logged into Skype, she sat waiting nervously for the eight-o-clock online interview.

She gazed at the screen, seeing her own image with a blank border on either side.

At eight-o-clock she heard Adam's voice say, "hello Helen, I'm pleased that you saw sense and decided to go ahead."

As Helen replied, "Hello," Adam's image appeared on her screen in the left-hand border.

Then, one by one, five other men appeared, two more on the left and the other three on the right.

"Helen, can you now see all six of us?"

"Yes," she replied noting that they were all around the same age as Adam and equally as handsome.

"That's great," said Adam. My five colleagues will be observing your interview and if at the end of it they all agree, then we can go ahead with helping you to reduce your debt.

Helen looked at each of the six men, feeling shy and very self-conscious by the fact that they were all watching her.

"Are you ready to start Helen", said Adam.

"Yes, I think so," she replied nervously.

"Good. I'll start with a few personal questions.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Even though she was half expecting some questions like this she still felt very embarrassed as she said quietly, "just over a year ago, before my husband died."

"In what position did you usually have sex?"

She felt her cheeks flushing as she replied, "you know, the standard. I think it's called 'missionary position.'

"Did he always fuck you in this position?"

With the word 'fuck' reverberating in her head, sounding coarse and impolite, she replied, "yes."

"So, during all your years of marriage your husband never fucked you from behind or with you on top riding him?"

Helen blushed furiously as she remembered all the times she had wished her husband had been more adventurous, but it was never to be as she replied, "No, never."

"How about oral sex?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, embarrassed by the question and trying to bide time.

"I mean," said Adam, "did your husband ever lick your pussy?"

Her own thought of 'if only', embarrassed her as she responded, "no, never."

"Did you ever suck his cock Helen?"

She was silent for a moment as she remembered the disastrous occasion when she had tried to be different, to be more adventurous, only for her husband to call her a slut.

"Just once," she replied.

"Did he ejaculate in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Did you swallow it?"

"Yes."

"Excellent," said Adam, "but why did you not do it again?"

"Because my husband said that only whores do that and refused to let me try again."

"So, despite your husband's reaction did you ever wish that sometimes you'd like to act like a whore?"

"Perhaps, when I was younger," she said, feeling her cheeks blush.

"You're doing very well Helen, just a few more questions now.

Do you miss having sex?"

"Sometimes."

She already felt very uncomfortable by the personal nature of his questions but then the next one momentarily struck her dumb as Adam asked, "do you masturbate?"

Surely no one admits to this she thought as Adam persisted, "Come on Helen, don't be shy, do you play with yourself?"

She glanced at the grinning faces of the six guys, all looking eager to hear her confession as she blurted out, "yes, sometimes."

"Tell me Helen, do you just use your fingers, or do you push something inside you?"

"Do you really need to know all of these personal details?" she protested.

"If we are to help you then it would help us make our final decision for you to be completely honest and open with us."

"OK, she suddenly blurted out, I push something inside me."

"A dildo?" asked Adam.

"Yes," she said, "I bought it on line a few months ago."

"We would all love to see it Helen. Please go and fetch it for us."

"Really? It's just a dildo," she said, trying to avoid further embarrassment, adding, "I'm sure you must have all seen one before."

"Yes, we have, said Adam, "but we'd all like to see the one that has been buried in your vagina and given you pleasure. Now go and fetch it."

She stood up and left the room. As she hurriedly went upstairs to her bedroom she knew that she could stop this so-called interview right now by just going back down and switching off her laptop.

However, the possibility of being able to unburden herself of debt made her decide to carry on.

Despite her embarrassment, she was also trying to deny the guilty thrill she was getting answering Adams very personal questions whilst his friends all listened.

She rummaged in the drawer of her bedside cabinet and pulled out 'Mr Willy' as she called it.

She held it in her hand, cringing at the thought of showing it to Adam and his friends and wishing that perhaps she could have purchased a smaller, more discrete one. Maybe it was the unexpected effect of feeling so embarrassed during the interview that had aroused her or perhaps it was just holding 'Mr willy' in her hand; eight inches of realistic looking silicone complete with scrotum and thicker than her husband's penis had ever been.

She carried it back down stairs and into the living room. As she was about to sit in the chair Adam said, "Hold it up so we can get a good view of it."

She held it in front of the laptop, and heard Adam exclaim, "Helen, I'm beginning to think that you are not quite as pure, naive and innocent as you would make us believe. That is a very impressive looking cock you are holding there and complete with balls!"

As she went to sit back in the chair Adam said, "Helen before you sit down again take off the dressing gown."

She had been expecting this all evening but when the instruction came it still sent a jolt of panic through her senses.

She stood still, facing the laptop as she thought, oh what the hell, this will put them off for sure.

She nervously reached for the silk tie around the waist and fumbled with it.

"Come on Helen, don't feel shy, show us what your hiding underneath."

She took a deep breath, summoning the courage, then unfastened the tie and quickly took it off.

She tossed it on the floor and then stood frozen to the spot wearing just her bra and panties knowing that all six men were now gazing at her imperfections.

"Turn around slowly Helen so we can see you from every angle."