Your Naughty Slut

Story Info
She was thinking about you.
694 words
3.1
18.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This afternoon when I came home from work...I was thinking about You, and thinking about showing you the naughty little slut that You want. I came inside, already breathless with anticipation...sensual images flashing in my mind....of sucking Your hard cock, looking up into Your eyes, while You smile down at me with pleasure and pride...Your hand in my hair, holding me close, my breast in Your large hand....Your thumb teasing the nipple, Your hand cupping my pussy....before teasing the bud hidden in the folds of my lips.

Quickly I dropped my purse and kicked off my shoes, walking toward the bedroom. Swiftly, I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them over my hips, leaving on the black thong as You asked...looking into the mirror, I pulled my shirt off over my head, ruffling my curly hair. Watching myself, head tilted, looking at what You see when You look at me. I reached behind me and unfastened the lacy black bra, and lowered it from my large breasts. Slowly, still watching myself in the mirror I cup my breasts in my hands, feeling the weight of them in my palms, watching my nipples harden, I brush my thumb across my nipples, and down my stomach....I turn, so that I can see my ass in the mirror, and run my hands over my cheeks. I breathe deep, thinking of You...Your desire...Your need for me and I feel a sudden rush of warmth between my thighs. Turning to face the mirror, I slip my fingers down inside my thong, over the smoothness of my pussy, before easing between my pussy lips...before I even reach my clit, I feel the warm, wetness. Sliding my finger deeper inside...I moan softly as , my other hand moves over my breast, tugging my nipple, teasing the hardness.

A blur of movement behind me and suddenly a silk blindfold is covering my eyes...my wrists are locked in a firm grip and I am tugged to the bed. Before I know it I'm lying on the bed, my wrists are bound over my head...I know it is You. Shh...You whisper, I feel Your finger cover my lips, slowly You draw Your finger down my lips, tracing them with the tip of Your finger...and gently part my lips....slipping Your finger inside my mouth, over the inside of my lips, over my teeth. My tongue seeks the tip of Your finger, circling it, before closing my lips around it, sucking. I feel more than hear Your quick indrawn breath, and Your lips brush my cheek, I feel Your finger slip once more inside my mouth, slowly in and out, while I suck. Your other hand moves over my body, slowly, caressing my skin, I feel Your lips follow and the finger is withdrawn. Your lips move down my body, stopping to tease my nipple, while Your other hand has reached my panties and begun stroking my wet pussy through the material. Restlessly my hips move up and down...in sync with Your fingers. I hear Your deep growl of approval at the need my body gives You as You tug the panties off. Suddenly I feel Your mouth covering my pussy, I thrash against You as Your tongue darts out to my clit. Your hands pull my legs apart farther as Your tongue teases my clit, I feel Your fingers slide into me, pumping against me. Your hand is soaked in my juices, as Your tongue assaults my throbbing cunt. You move quickly....harshly whispering Your need to me....I feel Your cock slide into me, filling me. I wrap my legs around Your waist, pulling You deep inside me, with long strokes You show me Your hunger. Muffling cries I bite into Your shoulder, I feel Your body thrust harder at my bite....tearing away, I cry out...Sir...I'm cumming....Growling low...cum, baby...cum! Your body locks with mine, and I feel Your cock pumping Your cum inside me!!

Breathless, You cradle me in Your arms, holding me close...kissing my hair and eyes, You whisper Your love and pride in me. I nuzzle close, kissing Your throat.. You teasingly whisper to me, 'bite me, will you?' and we laugh softly together, snuggling.