You're Mine! Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a 9.5 and walked up to the last contestant who was a typical All-American type; very natural good looks with a minimum of makeup, a gorgeous body with tight, upthrust breasts capped with large nipples, sensuous thighs and legs, beautiful ass and as inviting a pussy as I ever saw. I took each of her pussy lips in my mouth first and sucked on them a while before slipping my tongue inside. Just before slipping my tongue in, I noticed that her pussy lips were swollen and parted revealing the sweet, pink, moist meat inside. I loved her taste and drove my tongue deep into her cunt hole to lick up more juices and she began moving her pussy around sensuously as I tongue-fucked her. Then I drove it in as deep as I could and licked around her hole when, suddenly, from out of nowhere, she moaned and almost drowned me with her orgasm. It was delicious however, so I wasn't complaining, and I lapped it all up as her climax abated and she began to relax.

I withdrew my tongue and substituted my thick shaft for it as I fit it into her hot hole and thrust forward driving it in a couple of inches then pulling back and driving back in a couple of more inches until I was in as far as I could go. I fucked her this way for some time and then withdrew my pounding member over her objections as I gave her a 9.5 and went over to the other ten gals who were playing with themselves as they watched me work on the others. I had the raffle ready and asked that, whoever really wanted to drink my come, should pick a number and the one that picks No. 10 gets to suck me off.

As luck would have it, Geena Davis won and approached me with a sensuous smile as she put her hand around my pulsating member and felt it's weight. I told them to take a pad off one of the tables and put it on the carpet. I lay down on my back and told Geena she could start whenever she was ready and then told the rest of them that I wanted them to use my mouth and tongue for their pleasure as I was being pleasured by Geena. I had them form a line so that each in turn could use my mouth, for a reasonable period of time, to allow the next gal some fun also. I told them to continue this until I come. Geena wasted no time and was sucking on the head of my cock when my face was completely covered in pussy and instinctively I snaked my tongue out and into her hole. Geena was now working her way down my penis swallowing more and more of me as she moaned in passion and sucked on my shaft.

I got a mouthful of warm liquid as the pussy I was sucking suddenly erupted in orgasm and it only took a second for another to descend and begin fucking my mouth Six gals had already used my mouth and the seventh was in the middle of pleasuring herself when Geena began to suck my tool strongly and, as she slipped a finger into my asshole, I felt like I was ready to cum. I started to moan as I felt the first gush coming up the rod and pumped a load of cream down Geena's throat which was followed by successive gushes until the spasms stopped and she squeezed the last drop up the pipe and licked it off with a flourish!

I gathered them all around me and showed them the scoresheet which pronounced Claudia the winner by a small margin. I told them that each and every one of them was a winner in all respects and that I never before had so many beautiful women at one time who were perfect sex partners also. I told Claudia that the winner would now be pleasured by everyone until she climaxed and asked her to lie down on the floor mat so we could all gather around her and begin playing with her body. I particularly noticed that Geena headed to suck Claudia's pussy immediately while Tami lowered her hungry cunt to Claudia's mouth for sucking. Two beauties were licking and sucking her breasts and nipples and one gal had a finger inserted into her asshole. The rest of them were waiting their turns and playing gently with themselves to stay in a horney mood until they could partake in the beautiful scene unfolding before them.

Claudia had her tongue buried deep in Tami's cunt and was moaning and sensuously moving her hips around as she was being pleasured. Geena was lost in lust as she hungrily sucked the gorgeous cunt spread out before her. She confessed to me later that she had hungered after Claudia's pussy from the moment she saw it and it turned out to be as good, if not better, than she had imagined. I saw the beautiful he-she lean over and whisper something in Geena's ear and then move up behind her and slip her fat cock into her well lubricated, hot pussy. Geena was in heaven. She was sucking the most beautiful cunt in the world, in her eyes, and her pussy was being filled with a fabulous cock that belonged to a gorgeous woman! It didn't take her long to reach an orgasm in those circumstances and she drenched the thick shaft inside her with her juices as she came.

The rest of the girls asked Geena to move aside and give them a turn and, as soon as she got up, the beautiful redhead dropped to her knees and began kissing Claudia's cunt tenderly and lovingly. The he-she hadn't moved out of position and now fitted her hard member between the redhead's pussy lips and inched it in drawing moans of delight from her as she fed it all the way in. Meanwhile Tami groaned and went into her orgasmic dance as Claudia sucked up her juices until Tami lifted her dripping cunt off her face and got up. She was immediately replaced by the very well built blonde beauty who sighed as the tongue entered her hot, wet hole and licked around her insides taking her into a world of pleasure that she didn't want to end.

They kept at it until everyone had their turn with Claudia and the he-she, who managed to hold out until the last woman got into position and then began pumping loads of cream into her in heavy, wracking spasms until she collapsed on top of the gal, who never skipped a beat sucking the beautiful cunt in front of her. Claudia managed to come four times and told me that it was the most beautiful sexual experience she had ever known.

I told them all to get dressed and had them enter their names, addresses and private telephone numbers both at work and home in an address book. Then I thanked them all for coming, told them we'd get together again as soon as possible and mentioned that, whenever I call them, no matter how far in the future, they will instantly do anything I ask willingly and lovingly. I told them to go back to their rooms, pack their things and go home and that's exactly what I did right after I made sure everything was in order regarding the bill, which was enormous and entirely gratis.