You're Ours, Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers

Still fidgeting on her chair, she added, "We can go about two months abstaining we found out, trying to 'kick the habit' or wean ourselves off of it. But we found we are now unable to have orgasms at all without being exposed to the enzyme. In time, the body begins through arousal to demand what nature provided for it, but without orgasm. That arousal eventually becomes a constant and we can concentrate on nothing else. Regrettably in the end, we have no choice but to return to this procedure. Give a male the serum, have his body produce the enzyme, we 'feed' if you will off that male subject like a vampire would on blood for the two days the body is in production of it and climax anywhere from eight to a dozen times each during that time."

Becoming panicked, Jared asked, "What happens to your subject? What after effects or by-products come from this procedure for him, I mean me?"

"You mean side effects," Terra corrected.

"Yes bitch, side effects," barked Jared, "What the fuck is going to happen to me because of what you've done?"

Lara smiled at Terra and said, "It's a damn shame isn't it Terra."

"Yes it most surely is," she answered, "A damn fucking shame, given the fine specimen he is."

"What!" demanded Jared?

"Nothing," said Tess from the other side of the bed, placing a hand on his chest, "Or, nothing for you to be concerned about. Not right now anyway."

"What does she mean by 'not right now'," he asked not quite as loud, with Tess's hand patting his chest.

"To make a long story short," said Terra, "and this has already taken far too long, I haven't had my first turn..."

"Fuck your turn, bitch," screamed Jared.

Terra turned to Lara again and said, "I'm going to take an extra turn on him before this is all over with, just to teach him a lesson."

"He'll just thank you for it," said Lara.

"HEY, BITCHES," screamed Jared.

Tess said, "Settle down now," then to the others she replied, "Would you two quit torturing him and tell him so we can get on with this, I'm going to be ready for another turn soon."

"Oh alright," said Terra, "Lara?"

"Yeah, okay," she said, then turned back to Jared, and finished, "There are a couple of side effects for the subject resulting from the process. Let me explain the process itself since it is a factor of explanation."

"Huh?"

"Just listen," said Lara. "The serum was in the drink that Terra gave you earlier. The drink included the, well... what could be called the 'date drug' to knock you out. It is harmless, and actually both of the serums are to you. You're just not immune to the side effects you will experience."

"While it is in your system," she continued, "it is active for about twenty-seven hours. That's why we will leave early Monday morning as it begins to dissipate. It and you become of no use to us as it does but, while it is in your system and your body is producing the enzyme that feeds our orgasms, you will be unable to. Orgasm I mean, but only while the serum is actively producing the enzyme. After about twenty-seven hours your own system will return to normal."

"Almost," added Tess.

"Well, yes," said Lara, "What she is referring to is, while the enzyme is present in your system, at the same time you will be unable to experience an orgasm, you will also be unable to be flaccid. Or in layman's terms, loose your erection. Look at your, penis."

He looked down at his dick, and sure enough, even after several minutes of having his mind on the panic of being a prisoner and not knowing his fate, his pecker was still almost ridged. Terra moved onto the bed and just licked it from the base to the tip, and it immediately stood to attention. It also looked as large and engorged as he had ever seen it.

"What you may also notice," added Terra, "if you're as familiar with your member as most men are, is its size."

"Yeah, I was just thinking," Jared said, "it's as large as I've ever seen it."

"Well, that's not your imagination," said Tess.

"No," added Lara, "And we had no way of knowing you had a larger than average sized penis. Most white males average six inches or slightly more. Some that think they are blessed with size boarder right at or slightly longer than seven. Anything larger than that is beyond the norm, and are few in number although they do exist. Most of what you read in magazines, and now on dirty web sites is exaggeration for fiction sake, or lying braggarts."

"What's all that got to do with me," he asked nodding his head at his tool, "and it?"

"Well, you see," said Lara, "it's going to get a little bigger than that. While the enzyme is being produced and having the effects that we've already explained, each time you use it under these conditions it will grow just a little bit larger each time. In other words, every time one of us has intercourse with you, your dick will be slightly larger after each of us takes our turns. Somehow the enzyme expands and even strengthens muscles and tissues. Blood and fluids engorge the expansion further and the penis ends up just slightly longer and thicker than before. Not much, but just a little each time. The only problem is the amount of fucking we require to feed our habit. As I explained before, eight to a dozen times each. In the past this wasn't a problem because most men are shorter than seven inches as I said. When we are finished with such a specimen he has probably reached a size of, uh, girls?"

"Oh, bordering on eight and a half inches, maybe a little more. Right at nine perhaps on one occasion," said Tess, "and maybe almost half again bigger around."

"Yeah," affirmed Terra, "that's about right."

"How large are you?" Lara asked Jared.

"I don't know how big around," he answered, "I've never needed to know, but being curious of my length, like most men I've measured it. I'm just slightly over eight and three quarter inches."

"Whew," said Tess, "I bet at least one of us won't be able to take the whole thing by Sunday night."

"Based on my observations to date, and with a conservative estimate of a 27% growth rate in the duration of the episode involved, I'd say we're looking at a final maximum size of almost a foot long, about eleven and over three quarters of an inch by my calculations."

"How long before it returns to normal?" he asked.

All the girls exchanged a knowing look.

"No honey, you don't understand," said Terra chuckling, "We wouldn't be discussing it as a problem if it was just a matter of adjustments for us up through tomorrow night. You see, where almost all of the direct effects of the serum are limited between the time of ingestion and dissipation, all the side effects of exposure to the enzyme are permanent, just like our addiction. In other words, whatever size you reach by Sunday night Monday morning, that's what size you'll be for the remainder of your life."

"Tell him the other good news," said Tess.

"You call that good news?" asked Jared, "Having a horse's dick for the rest of my life is good news? Maybe you're not aware, but the old saying 'the guy with the biggest dick, gets the most pussy' is a myth. My brother was larger than I am, and women were regularly uneasy after discovering his size. He even lost a few dates over the issue."

"Really?" asked Tess "I haven't had you yet, but I thought it would just be a matter of adjusting to it, just take a little time and effort, maybe even a little patience and practice. I was looking forward to it actually. Well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess won't we?"

"No, you have to let me go," he said, "you have to get yourself another... subject, another specimen. Please."

"Well, there's the other little problem for us. Which is actually related to the other good news for you." said Terra.

"Yeah," said Tess, "tell him Lara."

"Jared? right?" Lara quizzically confirmed playfully with a smile, "Well, you see... Jared. The serum's been in your system for over two hours now. It is almost producing the amount of enzyme it will continue to produce for the next... oh, twenty five hours or so. The other good news for you is that after it has run its course your body will continue to produce a trace amount of another enzyme that is almost an exact duplicate. Your body can't produce the original without the serum, but it will be able to produce a very close proximity that it was unable to before you were exposed. I have essentially taught your system how to produce it by exposing you to it."

As she moved off the chair to the bed she continued, "The naturally produced near twin will have none of the side effects of the original, and the rest of your body functions will all return to normal. But the trace amount of the near twin will have a minimal effect on any other females you come into contact with. A few will even be slightly affected just by being in close proximity to you and breathing the same air. It will greatly enhance your ability to be attractive to the opposite sex. Also, any females that have intercourse with you from now on, no matter who they are, no matter what their future likes, dislikes or situations of attachments, will never hesitate to do so again. Except for the three of us of course, since we are addicted to the original, and the near twin has no effect on us."

Terra added, "But unfortunately, right now, your body is just steaming and oozing enzyme from every pore of your, (sigh), manly body."

"I told you," said Lara, "it is contained in every body fluid. That includes your sweat, and perspiration evaporates into the air," Leaning forward, she added, "Now none of us can get an orgasm from just breathing the air in this room, but... you, even being a man, are so cute..."

"And adorable," said Tess, who had already begun licking his chest and neck.

"And just so damn fucking sexy," said Terra, as she leaned over for a deep throat dive to the base of his shaft, taking his entire length in one lunge.

"...that I'm afraid we couldn't let you go even if we wanted to," said Lara as she pushed the chair away from the bed and leaned forward to kiss him long, hard and deep. After a minute of tongue play in his mouth, she stood and straddled his face as Tess had done before, and said, "Mmm, right girls."

Terra had pulled her mouth from his dick and had straddled his towering shaft and was bearing her pussy lips down on his engorged manhood, it larger than ever and said, "Oh, Jared. I'm afraid, Lara... (gasp)... Ahhh, is right," as she forced herself down the full length of his now almost ten inches of rod.

When she reached the base, she said only three words as she messaged her own clit, "OHHH, FFUUUCK... YYEESS."

Jared, finally realizing there was nothing he could do, and that the girls weren't even able to stop themselves while under the influence of the enzyme, let alone be reasoned with, prepared himself for and resigned himself to the two nights and a day that lay ahead.

Being fucked over and over again by three beautiful women.

As good as that would have sounded just a few short hours before, once again, he didn't feel so lucky.

ZexWizzard
ZexWizzard
179 Followers
12